𝗟𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗧𝗢 𝗧𝗥𝗨�...

By Sleep_DunnoHer

OLD, NO LONGER UPDATING. Y/N has been in Overhaul's grasp for as long as she could remember. She was placed i... More

| Introduction |
| Chapter 1 | Glimmer of Hope |
| Chapter 2 | Unexpected Movement |
| Chapter 3 | Grasp of Someone Else |
| Chapter 4 | Eri Remembers |
| Chapter 5 | Dreadful Nightmare |
| Chapter 6 | Quirk Accident |
| Chapter 7 | Big Sister Eri |
| Chapter 9 | Outside |
| Chapter 10 | Eri's Friends |
| Chapter 11 | U.A |
| Chapter 12 | A Place Called Home |
| Chapter 13 | Sleepover |
| Chapter 14 | Getting The Groove |
| Chapter 15 | Bathroom Emergency |
| Chapter 16 | Aizawa's Here! |
Author's Note!
| Chapter 17 | Your Quirk |
| Chapter 18 | Christmas? |
| Chapter 19 | Quirk Training |
This book is going on hiatus.

| Chapter 8 | Thank you |

15.2K 439 453
By Sleep_DunnoHer

|| Aizawa's POV, a few minutes before Eri visited Y/N. ||

Before I took Eri to visit Y/N, the heroes had discussed if Y/N should be settled in an orphanage or not.

The answer we concluded was no, even if she isn't in Eri's situation with her quirk.

First off, she isn't in the mental state to be put in an orphanage. She would go with her parents, but.. we found out that Overhaul killed them.

She's been through hell and back more than once, and at a young age. Putting her into a completely different place with a bunch of new kids and adults would not help her.

And second, the only person she currently trusts is Eri. As a matter of fact, I'm pretty sure she sees Eri as her sister. She needs somebody to help her cope with things going forward.

So, she's staying with the teachers, specifically with me, in U.A...

Of course, we're making sure she's alright with going outside and visiting U.A beforehand, because from what I understand she's been inside underground for two years.

I look at Eri, and get ready to open the door to Y/N's hospital room.

"Can we go in and see her Mr. Aizawa?" She says, looking up at me with her hands on the strap of her pocket bag.

"Hm." I nod, opening the door. I lean against the doorframe when Eri makes her way in.

I can tell Y/N is surprised to see Eri, her reaction makes it evident.

There's a silence in the hospital room for a minute or so. Nobody is saying anything, and Y/N seems to be lost in thought.

"Y/N!!"

However, Eri broke that silence.

After a few minutes Y/N begins to trip over her words, choking on sobs. I could see Eri crying too, but it was only a few tears.

It was upsetting yet heartwarming to see Y/N unite with Eri again.

I'll have to tell Togata and Midoryia about her situation if I want peace and quiet.

But knowing them, they won't leave me alone even if I tell them. They probably won't be able to visit her in quite some time.

-

|| 7:56 AM, in your hospital room. ||

"Eri, we should get going now. Say goodbye to Y/N, okay?"

You stopped burying your face into Eri's shoulder and looked at whoever just spoke. It was a man, and he had long black hair. You could only see his eyes because there was a weird looking scarf around his face.

"Oh, okay Mr. Aizawa!" Eri hesitantly let go of you, "Get all better soon."

As you watched Eri skip over to the man called Aizawa, you wondered if he was a bad person. Eri didn't seem to be frightened by him, and his tone of voice was soft.

"Mmm... no, I don't like him. He looks like the person who hurt me after Overhaul. He's in black clothes.."

"Bye Y/N!" Eri waved at you, walking out of the room with Aizawa. The door closed, and the quiet footsteps and conversations of the hospital went silent.

You sighed, processing what just happened.

The emotions you felt were weird, you hadn't felt like this before.

Were you smiling?

No, but you felt relief and happiness for the first time in two years.

You looked out the window, and saw a bird get really close to the glass. As weird as it sounds, you were pretty sure that Overhauls mask made you develop a fear of birds. You just couldn't look at a bird and not see his figure looming over it.

The door slid open, and you looked over to see who opened it. Unfortunately it wasn't Eri as you hoped, even though she just said she was leaving. It was one of the nurses.

"Hello, Y/N. How are you feeling?"

You looked away, as the ground suddenly looked really appealing. "Okay.."

"Alright. We're going to take a walk around the hospital in a bit."

"Uhm.. o-okay." You replied. You didn't really want to leave your room, it was nice in there. But you didn't want to disappoint anybody either.

The nurse nodded, and bent down to your level. "May I see your legs, please?"

You nodded, and the nurse did her thing. Taking off the bandages on your legs, then replacing them with clean ones.

It doesn't matter if you knew what she was doing, you would flinch at any movement near your legs. It was an instinct, and you couldn't help it. Thankfully, the nurse was very understanding and patient with you.

This nurse was the only one you would let near you. Any other nurse coming to assist you with anything often resulted in you having panic attacks, crying and breaking down, or crawling under the bed and refusing to get out from under it.

"There.. I'll go get some slippers, and then you can come with walk me." She says, giving you a warm smile while she stops crouching. "Sound good?"

"S..Slip.." You echoed out loud, "Slippers?"

You knew what some shoes were, like sneakers or boots. But that's about it.

The nurse nodded, and walked out of the room to go get the.. slippers.

You thought she would take a little while, but she came back with the slippers pretty quick.

She plopped them on the floor, next to you. You gave her a questioning look and pointed at the slippers.

"...S-Slipper?"

It took her a moment to understand what you were trying to say, then she piped in. "Mhm. You put them on your feet."

"Oh.. Like a shoe."

You slowly shifted over to where she placed the slippers, and eyed them for minute. You hesitantly slipped one on.

"Woah... this feels weird."

You stared into space processing the soft fabric against your feet and the both of you sat in silence for a solid minute.

You put the other one on, and slowly stood up on two feet. You almost tripped as one of your legs fell asleep, but you caught your balance.

"Let me know when you're ready to get going, okay?"

You looked up at the nurse and nodded, then you walked in a small circle getting used to walking again. The nurse found it cute, you looked like a wobbling penguin.

"Okay I-I'm ready.."

She nodded, and opened the door. You walked very slow, but she understood how you were feeling so she helped you and walked the exact same pace as you.

Walking down the hall, your eyes widened at all of the things in the hospital. You heard conversations, footsteps, and doors opening and closing.

A patient got pushed down the hallway in a wheelchair hastily, and it made some wind, blowing your hair a bit.

You were shrinking down, not liking this sudden truckload of human life. Every single new noise made you flinch.

You didn't like this.

A good 2 hours later, the two of you finally made it to the cafeteria.

(I didn't draw that!)

The normal time taken to get there would be 15 minutes, but you would stop walking and cling onto the the nurse often. And when you were walking, the pace you were going at was slow.

"Uh-Uhm.. Miss what's your- EEP!" you jumped, hearing a a chair skid against the floor, "..n-name?"

"Hm? Oh, my name is Yua."

"Y..Yua." You echoed.

"Mhm! It's lunchtime, so would you like to get food?" Yua pointed to the front of the cafeteria, where you could see some food.

"S-Sure.."

Yua helped you find a seat in the cafeteria, and then went to quickly get your food.

"Hospitals are big.. and there are a lot of people in here, too.." You thought, looking around at the people in the cafeteria. All of them had their own unique looking quirks, and you were astonished.

The sun was brightly shining through the windows which made you have to squint, but you didn't mind. You had gotten used to its warmth and how it felt by now, anyway.

"I'm back, dear! Here you go. Take your time, alright?"

You nodded, looking at the tray Yua gave you as she sat down. The food on it was sea bream, pasta salad, chicken meatballs, pickled daikon, rice, miso soap, chawan mushi, and some water on the side.

You were slightly used to the food in the hospital, but you didn't really have an expanded diet with Overhaul, so everything still looked weird.

Nonetheless, you started to eat your food. You reached out for a chicken meatball with your hands when Yua piped in.

"Ah- let me help you with that." She said, picking up a fork and poking a chicken meatball with it.

"T-Thanks.." You replied, opening your mouth letting her place it in. You slowly chewed on it.

"How are you feeling about the walk, Y/N? Don't be afraid to be honest with me, okay?"

You nodded, and swallowed your meatball. You thought for a moment, and then spoke.

"Uh-Uhm.. Well, it's loud a-and scary.."

She nodded. "I understand. Take your time, I can see why this would be scary for you. You haven't seen most of the stuff in here, right?"

She poked another chicken meatball, and you cocked your head to the side. "Seen what?" You looked down at the tray, and pointed to it. "T-The food?"

She giggled, and placed a chicken meatball in your mouth again. "Well, yes... but I was also talking about the hospital."

You let out a small "oh" as you chewed on your second chicken meatball.

You swallowed it, and answered her question. "Yeah.. I h-haven't.."

You and Yua had a conversation for the rest of the afternoon. She could tell this was as far as you would manage to go for today, so she didn't want to push you.

"..Mhm! And that's why one piece of confetti is called a confetto."

You nodded, and your eyes had small sparkles in them. "Confetti sounds f-fun!"

Yua had just informed you on a crap-ton of random information that you would probably never bring up in your lifetime, like ever, but to you everything sounded like something from a fairytale.

"Oh, it sure is!" She said, looking at the clock on the wall. "Oh dear. Time flies by fast. It's time to get you to your room, Y/N."

"O-Okay." You said, climbing off of your chair. Once you were both out of your seats, you started walking back to your room.

It didn't take as long this time, since the hospital was less busy. The sun was setting, and everybody in the hospital was settling in making it calm and quiet.

When you had gotten back into your room, you crawled onto your bed.

"Oh- Y/N you can take off the slippers now."

"Oh.. o-okay.." You said, letting her take them off.

She could tell you were tired, so she offered to take them off for you.

"I'm going to put these over there," Yua said, pointing to the corner of her hospital room. "Have a good rest, Y/N."

She started walking out of the room and was about to close the door, when you reached your arm out.

"W-Wait.."

She paused, looking at you with a curious expression. "Yeah? Do you need something?"

"I haven't said this to anybody except Eri before.."

You took a breath in, then out.

"Thank you.."

Yua looked surprised for a moment, then her eyes softened, her lips forming into a small smile.

"You're welcome."

Thanks for reading.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

934K 21.5K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
774K 28.7K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
217K 7.6K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
285K 8.5K 93
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...