If I Can't Have Senpai

By DollieSonikku

*New Version!!* If I can't have Senpai, then I'll have you until you can't bare the thought of ever leaving m... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42(End)

Chapter 28

640 12 18
By DollieSonikku

Budo stroked Ayano's midnight hair as she rested her head against his chest. It felt as if the missing piece to his heart was once again completed. It felt so good to be with his love again that words couldn't even describe what he was feeling right now.

"B-Budo-Senpai...I'm sorry..." Ayano quietly murmured as she clanged onto his leather jacket tighter.

"W-Why are you apologizing?" Budo says tilting his head confused. "You did nothing wrong..."

"I...I let them take me from you...I-I left you and I'm sorry I..I--!!" Ayano stammered looking up at him with her lips quivering, her words were filled with regret and Budo knew she was suffering from her rash decision.

"Shhh, Ayano its alright...I'm not mad." Budo assured her as he felt her tremble in his arms. She looked so delicate and sad, Budo wanted to keep comforting her but he knew staying here any longer would lead to more trouble. "We have to get out of here."

Ayano sniffled and her grip on Budo's jacket slackened. She slowly nodded in response and Budo released the girl. Almost immediately he felt the warmth she was emitting disappear from him. Out of reflex, Budo grabbed Ayano's hand, his hand engulfed her small one easily. She looked up at him surprised before a small smile appeared on her lips.

Budo quickly led Ayano down the hallway. The sound of their footsteps echoed through the empty hallways. Budo cautiously took in his surroundings, he was weary of the security guard finding him or even worse, the deranged doctor.

"Budo-Senpai, do you know where the exit is?" Ayano asked.

"Yeah, it should be around the corner and down the hallway. We just have to get past the front office and we're home free!" Budo assured her as he continued to guide her down the long hallway.

An air of silence surrounded the two. Ayano timidly looked up at Budo. He came to her rescue once again while being unafraid of the consequences of his actions. Ayano never doubted him. The Martial Arts Leader was always determined to do the right thing after all. As Ayano thought of this her mind began to wonder how her Martial Arts leader would react to her being a serial killer. Ironically, he sees her as an angel or even an innocent party in all of this mess. But what if he found out?

Would he resent me...?

Ayano shook her head trying to get rid of the anxious thoughts surfacing in her mind. She should be happy that her hero came for her not guilty. However, the thoughts wouldn't leave her and kept piling up within her mind. Her feet slowly came to a stop making Budo halt in mid-step.

"Ayano...?" Budo quickly looked back to see a look of anguish on her face as her head was lowered in a hesitant manner. She didn't let go of his hand but seem to hold it more tightly as if he would slip away from her. A flash of concern plastered on Budo's face as he turned his body towards her. "Whats wrong...?"

"I...I..." Ayano murmured hesitantly as she bit her lip. What would his face look like if she were to tell him right now? Surprise, fear...anger?

"Ayano, if something is bothering you, you can tell me. Did that doctor do anything to you?" Budo says as he squeezes Ayano's hand back. The look of concern on his face only deepened as he imagined all the horrible scenarios that could have happened to his Ayano. That doctor had better not hurt her.

Ayano looked up at him, there was worry in her eyes, something he didn't quite often see from her. She slowly parted her pink lips and began to speak.

"I...how...do you really feel about me right now...?" She asked locking eyes with him. Budo felt his heart began to race. The answer was simple, he loved her, he wanted her and didn't want to be separated from her. He bit his lip nervously before answering.

"Ayano...I....you're someone...who's so important to me, that it hurts being away from you." Budo answers honestly while holding up their held hands tightly so she could see. Ayano's eyes flicker to their hands and then back to him with her face slightly flushed. However, her fluster state quickly diminished into an anxious and fearful one once again.

"Tell me....would that change, if I wasn't the person that you thought I was...?"

"Ayano..."

"If I was actually a monster, if Satoru was right, would you still be holding my hand like this..." Ayano whispers as she felt the urge to cry. She already knew what she was, the problem was the person she loved didn't know it.

Budo was silent as if he was contemplating the answer. Ayano waited for his hands to slip away from hers or at the most, brush away the subject. But to Ayano's confusion, he never did.

"It wouldn't matter to me." Budo suddenly says making Ayano's charcoal eyes widen in surprise. He continued to speak. "I...I just want you to be by my side." He finished before gazing back up at her.

"....." Ayano was speechless by his words. It was not the answer she thought he was going to give but nonetheless it made her heart warm and made her anxiety instantly melt away. He didn't care if she changed at all, he just wanted her to be by his side. How painfully sweet. She didn't deserve this beautiful-hearted boy. She couldn't contain her joy. "Budo-Senpai!!"

Ayano quickly threw herself into the Martial Arts leader wrapping her arms around his neck and hugging him tightly. Being caught off guard, but not weak, Budo steadily caught the girl in his arms.

"H-Hey, A-Ayano, w-what...!?" Budo was quickly reduced into a stammering mess as Ayano embraced him. Usually, it was Budo who would hug her but this time she took the first move. Budo felt his face began face turn red upon realizing this, Ayano was hugging him.

"T-Thank you..." Ayano murmured with close eyes. She needed that answer, she really did.

"Ayano...erm..." Budo could feel her cold breath on his neck making him shiver and further his blush. Her insecurity was adorable, if they weren't on such short time right now he would have teased her about it.

As Ayano cuddled her Martial Arts Leader's shoulder, she suddenly felt the presence of someone in front of them. She quickly looked up to see Camden, the sick janitor who had tried to hit on her in the elevator. Ayano quickly jerked herself away from Budo and glared daggers at him.

Camden stood there with his trademark smirk that Ayano already hated so much. His arms were folded and he nodded his head like a teacher catching two students skipping class together. Budo also turned around startled to see the older man before them.

"Well, well if it isn't Ayano and her...boyfriend?" Camden says tilting his head as he took a good look at the Martial Arts Leader before reverting his gaze back to Ayano. "I see you escaped the Doc."

"Ayano get behind me." Budo says cautiously as he pushed Ayano behind him. He locked eyes with the janitor. Its been only a few seconds that Budo met this man and he could already tell something was off about him.

"That's cute, but that girl doesn't need protecting, she's a very bad girl. Attempted murder, right Ayano~?" Camden recalls with his grin widening.

Just the way her name rolled off his tongue made Ayano shiver in disgust.

"We're not here for leisure chat. Get out of our way." Ayano says lowly as her charcoal eyes narrowed. How dare he ruin her moment with her Senpai. Was he looking for a death wish?

"Aw, c'mon Ayano...you know I can't let a bad girl like you leave this place. Besides, if I do let you go out of the goodness of my heart, the Doc will surely have my head. You understand my predicament, right?" Camden replied with a wink.

"If you don't move I'll make you move..." Ayano threatened. She was not in the mood for this. Running away to freedom with her love was like a dream come true except Camden was there. An annoying obstacle in her way.

"Ayano-Sweetie, you know I can't do that. Now tell your...boyfriend...to leave so I can escort you back to your room."

"Like hell I would do that!" Ayano shouted making the janitor freeze as sweat quickly dripped down his face. His hands suddenly turned into shaking fists.

"Yes...Yes... I love it when a woman talks angrily to me...just seeing them riled up is exciting." Camden says as he bit his lip hard while he stared at Ayano in an almost lustful manner.

Budo abruptly took another step in front of Ayano blocking Camden from seeing her. Almost immediately the excitement from the janitor vanished as the boy came into his line of sight.

"You're disgusting." Budo spat as he glared up at the older man in front of him. He didn't like the way he was looking at Ayano, in fact, it almost made him want to punch his lights out.

"Hahh...what a buzz kill..."Camden mutters as a more scarier look replaced his casual demeanor. "A stereotypical 'hero' right? Why don't you go after some good girl and leave this bad one to me..."

"You sick bastard!" Budo yells as he lunges at the man recklessly. He didn't care about his good guy persona right now, all he wanted to do was hurt the sick man right in front of him. His rage wouldn't be satisfied unless he acted.

Before the Martial could even gets his hands around the mans throat. The janitor enveloped him into a tight bear hug causing the Martial Arts leader to be trapped within his grip. Swiftly, the janitor dug out a pocket knife from his pocket and presses it at the surface of the boys neck. Camden turned the Martial Arts Leader around so he would be facing Ayano.

"You may have not have known this, but I'm a very bad boy too." Camden says smugly as his pocket knife glistened in the yellow florescent lights of the hospital.

"Tch, you fucking bastard. Damn it..." Budo says through gritted teeth. Of course, his recklessness had put him in a terrible position, it was such a rookie mistake. He could feel the point of the pocket knife gently pressing against his neck. He tried to struggle in the iron-like grip but the janitor shook his head.

"No...No, don't do that or I'll really end up slashing that tiny neck of yours. " Camden purred as he petted Budo's midnight hair.

"Don't you dare touch him.." Ayano's voice rang out viciously making Camden glance up at her. Her soulless charcoal eyes glared threateningly at him and her small hands were curled into shaking fists.

"Ohoh~! what a pleasant sight you are Ayano. It almost makes me jealous that you like this goody two shoes...almost makes me want to gut him like a pig."

"I swear, if you fucking hurt him I'll-"

"Ayano-sweetie, you forgot who's holding the knife right now." The janitor interrupts as he inches the knife until the tip was embedded into Budo's neck. A string of blood started to seep out of his pale skin. Budo slightly cringe at the subtle pain beginning to form on his neck.

"YOU'RE DEAD BASTARD!!" Ayano screeched as she began to lurch herself forward to tear her precious Senpai out of the bastard's grip.

"Stop right now, or I'll plunge the whole knife into the side of his neck!!" Camden abruptly says causing Ayano to stop in her tracks. Camden grinned in delight at her obedience. "That's a good girl..."

Ayano growled, her hands were tied if Budo's life was on the line. She needed to strategize a way for the man to lower his guard. But how?

"What do you want...?" Ayano muttered loosening her fists.

"Good, that's more like it...I want you to take off your strait-jacket..and then your shirt..." Camden says with a sick grin plastered on his face. Ayano's eyes widen in shock at his absurd demand as she felt red flags going off in her head.

"YOU SICK FUCKER!"Budo yelled as he thrashed in the mans arms but Camden held him firmly. Budo's gaze then went to Ayano, he could see her shaking slightly. He didn't want Ayano to degrade herself in front of this sick man. "Ayano, don't do it! Please don't do it!"

"I...I..." Ayano was rendered speechless, she locked eyes with her Senpai for a brief moment. His eyes were begging her not to listen to the man. Her gaze then slightly shifted to the knife gently pressing against his neck with crimson blood oozing out from it. She was cornered. Helpless.

"C'mon Ayano~! Don't keep me waiting or I might just end up slashing his vocal cords." Camden mused as he threateningly moved the knife to the middle of the Martial Arts Leaders throat.

Slowly, Ayano slipped off the white strait-jacket, Camden stared at her in interest. The strait jacket fell to the floor and all that was left was her white t-shirt. Ayano felt her hands shaking in fear and humiliation. I'm doing this for Budo, she kept reminding herself in her head. Suddenly Camden's voice rang out once again.

"Hmm...wait, I got a better idea. Instead of taking off your shirt, how about you just rip it off...If you do just that I'll remove the knife from the boys neck." Camden purred in delight. Budo's eyes shook in anger, this was all his fault that Ayano had to go through this. He wouldn't let her do this to herself.

With shaking hands, Ayano slowly grabbed the sides on her shirt. Tears started to form in the corner of her eyes. More than anything she wanted to stab the man right in the eyes, slash his throat or anything she could get her hands on first. But she wasn't in control of the situation and knowing that terrified her. In a swift motion she ripped her shirt into two the dreadful feeling in the pit of her stomach only increased in intensity.

At the same moment, Budo lowered his head and headbutt the man hard in the face. Budo could hear a sickening crack behind him when his head connected with the mans face. Camden staggered back as he held his now broken nose. Budo thrashed out of his grip ignoring the painful backlash surfacing on the back of his head. He suddenly whipped around and tackled the older man to the dusty ground, he straddled on top of him throwing violent punches one after another.

"YOUR GOING TO PAY FOR DOING THAT TO HER, I'LL KILL YOU, I SWEAR IT!!!" Budo yelled as his fist repeatedly collided with the mans bruised up face. Anger had consumed him and he couldn't stop his actions, he was sure he was going to kill this man.

"That's it...take his life. Human trash like him doesn't deserve to breathe the same air as us.." The entity's sickening rich voice says in the depths of his head. Its been long since the entity had spoken to him but Budo didn't care at the moment, he was willing to agree with it.

"My, My....agh...It seems...grnn... I was m...mistaken...nggh you are a bad little boy...." Camden's pained voice says below him, he painfully grinned up at the boy as if this whole turn of events amused him.

"Shut your mouth!!" Budo spat as he threw another violent punch causing the man to pass out from the pain. But Budo didn't stop, he would make him regret what he did. He would make him wish he was dead.

Suddenly, Budo heard Ayano choking back a sob behind him. He quickly glanced behind him to see Ayano covering her face with her hands as she quietly cried into them. Budo's blood thirsty-state diminished automatically as his fists lowered to his sides. He slowly got up from the unconscious man and turned to her.

"Ayano..." Budo said softly as he took a step toward her. He could see Ayano began to shake violently, it made his heart ache, he didn't like seeing her cry so much. "Its okay, he's not going to hurt you anymore. I'm sorry you had to go through that..."

"Budo-senpai..." Ayano whispered through her tears. She slowly, removed her hands revealing her flushed crying face. Again, it pained him seeing her cry like this, he wanted to hold her.

"Come here...Ayano." Budo says holding his arms out to her. Ayano stared at his outstretched arms before slowly taking a step toward him. Her pink lips quivered and instantly, she ran into his arms practically throwing herself into him. He caught her easily.

Ayano clutch tightly onto his leather jacket as she quietly sobbed into his chest. Budo petted her midnight hair. Ayano was safe now because she was in his arms.

"Budo-Senpai...Budo-Senpai...lets...lets go home..." Ayano suddenly says between sniffles and sobs. "Lets go back..."

"Yeah..."Budo smiles gently at her as he slipped off his jacket and places it around Ayano's shoulders. They would leave this place together.

Budo slipped his hands under Ayano's legs and lifted her up easily. Ayano blinked in surprise at his sudden gesture, Budo caught her gaze and smiled at her rendering her shy. He sprinted down the hallway with her in his arms.

The Martial Arts Leader ran down hallway and turned around the corner. Everything he done up to this point was surely a crime, but it was worth it. All he needed was Ayano, and that was his justice.

Budo rounded the corner and sprinted down the hallway. He busted through the front doors into the front office. The receptionist looked back at him alarmed as he sprinted past the desk. He unintentionally shoved past an oblivious couple who looked at the two of them in pure astonishment. Budo, not looking back quickly ushered a sorry as he passed by.

"Someone stop him!!" The receptionist suddenly said coming to her senses that someone just kidnapped one of their patients. At the same time, Budo exited through the entrance doors of the mental hospital leaving the doors swinging hard behind him.

"Oh god...!" The receptionist quickly looked around for the security guard but he was no where in sight. The receptionist quickly grabbed the office phone and went to dial the police when a hand suddenly stopped her.

"Now, now, that isn't necessary." A rich voice says making the receptionist look up to see the couple standing in front of her. The woman holding her arm looked down at her with a warm smile as her presumed husband stood visibly nervous behind her.

"W-What, but this is an emerg-!?" The receptionist in her flustered state tried to reason with the woman but the woman took the phone from her hand and put it back in the receiver. The receptionist stared back at her in pure shock.

"Like I said, it isn't necessary, those two kids that ran by just now, are mine." Ryoba said with a hint of smugness in her tone as she gazed out the door where the two had ran off. "Besides, we came here to discharge our daughter anyways, isn't that right darling? After all it was a.... hasty decision..." Ryoba looked back at her husband with cold eyes as she murmured those words.

"Y-Yes, Ryoba! It...It was a terrible decision...!" Ryoba's husband quickly piped up. Ryoba's cold smile turned into a cheerful one as she took a hold of his arm and cuddled his shoulder.

"Now, shall we sign the papers? I want to see my children very soon..." Ryoba said leaning into her husbands shoulder.

"Y-Yes...Ryoba..." Her husband replied obediently as he faced the receptionist who gave the couple both a puzzled look. "W-We would like to discharge our daughter from the hospital please..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 238 6
"I don't think I can love another man, if you die. I only want to share my freedom with you, my love. We can be free together, we can live our dreams...
4.4K 204 17
๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐“๐ซ๐ข๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฒ: ๐๐”๐๐๐˜ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ | ๐‚๐ก๐ข๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฒ๐ฎ ๐Œ๐š๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ง๐จ A love to keep.
412K 12.3K 24
you should know he's never gonna change, he's always gonna stay. when you call for him, he's right there.
628K 20.1K 29
โœฟI've always been told I'm not like my sister and mother. That I didn't have the same bland look in my eyes, or that I was much more....real. My sist...