𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒 |...

By -VICTOR1A

my names Georgia Germain. My twin brother is Guy and we're on the team The Mighty Ducks along with more peopl... More

one || first day at school
two || our first practice
three || at home
four || eden hall
five || drama alert
six || adam & I
seven || my first week
eight || game on
nine || stuck in place
ten || convincing
eleven || secret is out
twelve || the meeting
thirteen || why me?
fourteen || follow your heart
fifteen || one more week
sixteen || oh no
seventeen || hot couple
nineteen || jealousy
twenty || love triangle
twenty-one || mindy
twenty-two || my last practice
twenty-three || hospital
twenty-four || tuesday
twenty-five || there game
twenty-six || back with eachother

eighteen || freshmen vs varisty

254 4 4
By -VICTOR1A

Today will be rough it was Sunday and Hans died last night so today was his funeral I couldn't have made it through the years without him he was like my second Dad. Me,Charlie and Bombay all took it the hardest. At the funeral Adam comforted me a lot while I cried into his shoulder. I just need to get this over with.

Today was the day of the game. The entire school will be there. What's if I mess up, I'll embarrass my self in front of the Dean and the entire school.

"I'm stressed!" I tell Guy while we eat breakfast. "Don't be Georgia you won't get hurt we will all be there!" He says. I smile and finish eating breakfast.

I grab our bags and pass Guys over to him. I start putting on my roller blades and so does Guy. Adam knocks on our door meaning come on it's time to go.

I get up and open the door. "Hey babe!" He says. "Hey Adam!" I hug him and he hugs back. I grabbed his hand and said "Guy come on!" We skate out of the door while Guy locks the door and closes it.

Me and Adam skate while holding hands. Connie joined us and eventually all the ducks did. Charlie led the way. We were all wearing our Ducks jerseys.

We reached the school and we all took our skates off. Adam and I walked into the school to our locker. We grabbed our Math stuff and put our bags away.

We all made it to Math. I took my seat next to Fulton and all the sudden the teacher says "Okay we're switching seats!"

She then starts reading from a list. "Okay, Guy you sit there and Connie you sit next to him, Adam your behind them and Georgia your by Adam, Charlie and Linda you sit behind Adam and Georgia, Fulton and Ken you dit behind them." She then finished putting everyone in there seats.

"How lucky we all sit by each-other!" I tell Adam. He smiles and holds my hand. The teacher starts our lesson for the day which was just an assignment.

The bell finally rang so I picked up all my stuff in one hand and Adam put his arm around my waist. We walk to our lockers and get ready for Science.

I pull Adam into a kiss and he bends down to kiss me. We start walking to class holding hands. I sit in my seat which is next to Adam again.

We start doing our assignments which were really long. Finally 10 minutes before class ends. I felt someone staring at me so I turned around to see Mindy giving me the death glare.

I give her one back and she then starts staring at Adam. I hug him and he kisses my forehead. "What was that for?" He asks. I move his head facing Mindy who's still staring at him. "That's why." I say. "Oh, well then this will make her jealous." The teacher turns away  and he starts making out with me. Mindy scoffs and turns over to Riley.

The bell rings and Adam picks me up into a hug. I tell him "Put me down jerk!" I was obviously joking because he knows I'm helpless when he picks me up. He chuckles and sets me down.

We walk to our lockers and get ready for lunch. I grab my lunch and he does the same. I grab his arm and pull him back to me. I tell him "Pick me up for a second." He picks me up and I start making out with him. We stand there for like a minute just doing that.

We finally walk to the lunch table and there was only one seat left so I looked over at Adam and said "I guess I'll have to sit on your lap!" He smiles and we walk over to the table.

We sit down and start eating. "Are you all ready!?" Asks Connie. We all say "YEAH!" We finish our lunches and Adams getting ready to throw his trash away. "Hey babe can you throw mine away?" I say. He looks over at me and says "What do I get from it?" I smile and say "you'll see." He grabs my stuff real quick and throws it away.

I get up so he can sit down then I sit back down. I turn so we're face to face. He looks at me confused so I put my arms around is neck and I lean in and kiss him. The bell then rings so we go to our lockers and get our stuff.

Let's just skip the rest of the classes they were all boring. Well besides Study Hall, me and Adam sat next to each other as always but while we were making out, Riley and Mindy came up to us and said "Okay let's make a deal, Georgia I like you and Mindy likes Adam so, if we win Adam has to date Mindy and you Georgia you have to date me." I look at Adam and we nod at each other and say "Deal." Riley smiles and walks away.

The bell rings so we put our skates on and we start skating home. I grab Adams hand and we roller blade together. Once we reach his house I walk in and take of my roller blades. We have an 1 hour before the game so we only have 30 minutes because we need to practice also.

We go up to his room and make out per usual. He asks me " Do you think we'll win?" I look at him and shrug my shoulders. He starts taking of his shirt to change. "God Adam your making me blush!" He smirks and puts his shirt on.

He sit down next to me and starts tickling me. I push him but he doesn't stop. I then kiss him so he stops. I felt a presence that someone was staring at me but I might just be Adam.

Deans POV:
Yes I finally made it here! Guy let me in so maybe Georgia's in her room. I walk in the room and she's no where. "Georgia are you in here?" No reply. Well she's got a nice room. Wait what's this, is this a boys hoodie? I look out the window which leads straight into someone's room. I wonder who's room. Hold on is Georgia in that dude's room! "GUY! Come here!" I yell. Guy comes walking upstairs, "Yeah, Dean?" I point over to the window and he says "Oh yeah Adam and Georgia are dating." My mouth drops open. "But I thought she liked me? Adam liked Julie!" I slammed my bag on the floor. "Well Guy just don't tell anyone our plan, okay?" He gave me a thumbs up and I went back down stairs.

Georgia's POV:
"Well I need to go back over to my house." I tell Adam. I climb on the tree over to my house and walk inside. Dean opens up my door and says "Shit I forgot my bag-." I scream "DEAN!" He looks over at me and says "Georgia!" I hug him and pull him into the hallway. "What are you doing here?" He replies "I wanted to be here for the game and because I heard from someone that these varsity boys have been hitting on you and harassing you." I hug him and say "I just can't believe your here!" He the replies "Yeah, I know you and Adam are dating." He seemed to sigh after that. I nod my head and say "But it doesn't matter we can still be friends right?"

"Yeah, friends..." He whispers. I get my hockey stuff and we walk down stairs. Guy tells him " Okay, you leave after Adam and us leave." He nods his head agreeing. We walk out of the house and get into Adams car. Then we leave on our way to the game.

We make it to the locker rooms and get changed. I get changed and walk out onto the ice. I start shooting into the goal and Julie was goalie.

The rest of the ducks come out and we form a circle and we start skating this a hockey way of remembering someone who passed. "We must remember who taught us to fly." Charlie says. We all the get out of the circle and start practicing.

The game then starts and Adam is in the face off. All I can hear is Riley say "Your gonna wish you stayed on our team!" Adam replies " Save that trash talk."

The ref blows his whistle and we get the puck. Adam passes it to me and I pass it over to Fulton. He then passes it over to Ken who passes it to Connie. She then shoots and misses. We all shake our heads and switch it up.

I trade with Charlie and I sit down. The varsity gets the puck and scores. We shoot a couple more times and so does varsity but we miss. We're still 0-0

A/n:
Sorry this will be short I don't remember everything from the movie.

Georgia's POV:
We all walk into the locker room and Coach Orion does too. I expect him to yell at us but he doesn't. Coach was telling us he's proud until Dean walks in and everyone's head turns. Dean starts reading from his scholarship. Everyone goes up to him and we give him high fives and hugs.

Adam looks at me but I just look away. Dean and Adam were glaring at each other but I just ignored it. Coach Orion said "One more thing." He brought out our duck jerseys and we all put them on.

It was time for us to get back on the ice and Dean took Kens spot. I took Adams spot and we started the next period. I heard Cole say "Oh no another bash brother I'm so scared."

Dean smirks at me and I nod my head. Adam looks at me with a shocked look. I was confused because me and Dean always did that. I think he's still jealous.

The period starts and Cole charges at Dean with full speed. Dean ducks down and hits him a bit then Cole flys through the glass landing in the crowd. I start laughing when all the sudden Riley charges at me full speed.

I prepare to get hurt when I see him laying on the ground. Charlie shoved him out of the way and I skated away. I got passed the puck so I started skating full speed towards there net. I had a free shot. I pulled my stick back and hit the puck but another varsity player blocked it.

"NO!" I scream. Connie skates over then says "At least you tried." and we changed it up again. Guy takes Connies spot and Adam switches with Russ. I was in the face off with Riley. He said " Oh this'll be good." I chuckle and the ref blows his whistle. I get the puck and pass it to Adam. Me, Riley and Adam are all by each-other I try blocking Riley away but Adam passes me the puck. I pass it over to Guy.

Riley shoves me and Adam got pissed he went up to Riley and shoved him to the ground. I start skating by and Riley trips me. Adam and Riley start fighting. I try pushing Adam back but he was in the heat of the moment and he shoves me on to the ground. "What the hell is your problem Adam!?" Dean asks. The refs pull them apart and Adam finally realizes what he did.

"Georgia look I didn't mean to I'm sorry." Adam says. The ref puts him and Riley in a penalty box. I was to busy but I realized I hurt my arm but I didn't care. I did face off again. They got the puck. All the sudden 3 guys charge at knocking me on to the ground. I landed on my hurt arm.

"SHIT!" I scream in pain realizing on of them hit there stick on my hand. I get up with Dean and Fulton's help. I sit down on the bench while I wrap my hand.

I saw a huge ass bruise on my wrist. I look over at Coach Orion and say "I think I can still play with my wrist." He looks over at me and nods. He then says "Switch it up." Dean, Guy and Fulton come in a switch with Ken, Russ and Averman.

Dean looks at my wrist and starts wrapping it better. I smile at him and let him fix it. Adam looks at me from the penalty box and he then gets let out. He sits on the bench next to me and says we need to talk after the game. I nod.

Dean was done wrapping my wrist and Adam says "Let me see your wrist." I say "it's not bad." I wince in pain as he grabs my wrist. He wraps an arm around me rubbing my shoulder.

Dean puts his hand on my hand. I look down and shake my head. The 3rd period just ended and it was still 0-0. We were still tied so all we have to do is score.

Adam stays in for a bit while Portman goes out onto the ice. One of the people in the stands got me some ice. They passed it over to me and I say "Thank you!"

I put it on my hurt wrist and watch the game. We play harder we were tied still with 5 minutes left on the clock. Adam was taking the face off. We got the puck and Adam passes it to Guy who brings it all the way to the net and shoots it in but misses. Varsity gets the puck and goes down to Julie who blocks there shot too.

There was now 2 minutes left on the clock. "Guys we need to win!" I yell. They all nod and Charlie takes face off, I went into back into the ice also. We get the puck and Charlie is going faster then ever, we were so close 20.00 seconds left on the score board. Charlie was on his way to the net and he had a direct shot, scooter jumped in the way to stop it but Charlie passed it to Goldberg.

He was standing there with the puck shaken up because 2 guys were charging at him. "Shoot Goldberg!" Says me and the team. He pulls back his stick and shoots. Scooter gets up to block it but he scored!

The clock is now 00:00 I skate over to the rest and join my team in a group hug. Linda and everyone else walks out on to the ice. I look over at Charlie who is now making out with Linda. I chuckle a little. Dean and Adam walk up to me but I skate away.

Riley comes up to me and so does Cole and a few others. I look up at them and all the sudden the crowd is silent. I close my eyes expecting them to hurt me.

"Good job tiny your a pretty fierce player." Riley says and kisses me on the cheek. I rub it off and he skates away.

I see Bombay. He looks down at me and Charlie then presses a button. I look up and say "Guys look what Bombay did!" They all look up and it says "Eden Hall Ducks." I laugh and get off the ice.

I get changed in the locker room which was a struggle but I did it. Adam was waiting for me at a bench. I walk over to him and say "What's up?" He sighs and says " I think we should take a break from each other." My eyes start to water. "Wait what do you mean like break up?" I ask. He nods his head. "Why!?" I reply.

"Dean likes you and I think you like him." He says. I look down wiping my tears away. He picks my head up and I say " Don't touch me! I don't like Dean, I like you Banks but if your to blind to see that then that's not my problem!" I then walk away.

It was nice out so I atleast I can walk home. Dean eventually caught up to me and asks "Can we talk when we reach your house?" I nod my head and we finally reach home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.9K 1K 41
All Adam Banks wanted to do was play hockey. So, what happens when he convinces his best friend to join the Ducks with him? Together they are able to...
502K 10.2K 140
in a world where a sweet girl tries to be her best, she gets pushed down by those around her. she thought going to California for the goodwill games...
97.5K 1.2K 35
"It made me sick. Seeing the girl I'm in love with fall in love with someone else. Every time I thought about it, even if it was just for a second, I...
230K 2.2K 44
CURRENTLY RE WRITING Sophia is new to Eden Hall and hanging out with the Ducks has it positives. But maybe dating one of there star player wasn't th...