His Sin ✔️

Midika tarafından

*Mature Content* "You're mine," he growls, his grip on me tightening. "And I always get what I want." +++ One... Daha Fazla

ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FORTY
FORTY ONE
FORTY TWO
FORTY THREE
FORTY FOUR
FORTY FIVE
FORTY SIX
FORTY SEVEN
FORTY EIGHT
FORTY NINE
EPILOGUE

TWENTY FOUR

10.1K 413 54
Midika tarafından

Alpha Isaiah is now on Wattpad! Go check it out (:

Word Count: 1731

¬Amolet

It takes all my self control not to turn around and run down the snowy mountain and away from the immortal that stands before me.

"Cian was just looking for you," I breathe, looking past him, motioning toward his own estate. Lev is still beside me as well, making it painfully obvious to Sinful that his presence before us is petrifying. His lavender eyes gleam with enjoyment, suggesting he is getting quite the kick out of our reactions.

"Can I invite you inside?" he asks softly, his voice like the snow falling gently around us. Something tells me Lev and I should be going anywhere with him alone.

I exchange a wary glance with Lev. "I think it would be better if we wait for Cian."

Sinful raises a brow. "He's already inside."

He isn't going to let us wait out here for Cian, I can tell. Even though I don't want to walk inside with him, if I keep refusing him, I have no idea how he is going to react.

"Alright..." I breathe, wrapping my hand around Lev's, tugging on him to follow. Sinful smiles, turning his back to us to lead us up the path toward his home. Ice crunches under my feet as I pick my way warily up the stairs, watching as Sinful waves his hand and the front door opens. The faint taste of magic lingers in my mouth, making me shiver.

"Names?" he asks as we step inside the foyer of his home, the doors blowing closed behind us.

"I'm Amolet, this is Leven." There's little point lying to him, I imagine he can either read our minds, or can read our expressions.

"How did you happen to get wrapped up with my brother?" he asks, pausing in the middle of the foyer, right below a magnificent chandelier that glitters with extravagance that still can't match Sinful's. I want to tell him Cian isn't his real brother, that their only attachment is that they are Sin's, but I keep quiet.

"It's a long story," I mutter, rubbing the back of my neck. "I'm sure he will explain it to you."

Sinful's eyes narrow slightly, nearly missable, before his gaze shifts to my friend beside me, to our interlocked hands. "And who are you, Leven? Amolet's lover, I'm assuming."

"No, he's not," I say before Lev has a chance to speak, to say something to dig us in a deeper hole then what we are in now.

Can Sinful sense the tension between Lev and I? He is Lust, and my best friend did recently admit to me that he has deep feelings for me. We still haven't spoken about it, having been too distracted with Cian and Noah and Stace. I'm silently grateful for it, still not having been able to make up my mind on what I want.

"I'm her friend. Just trying to keep her safe as best I can," Lev says steadily. I would applaud him for his confidence to speak to Sinful as if he isn't a powerful immortal who could kill us at any moment, if the Sin wasn't surveying us so pointedly.

"Fascinating," Sinful drawls, suddenly no longer interested in the matters going on between us, shifting his attention back to me. "So you are Cian's lover then, Amolet?"

I freeze, the words hitting me square in the chest.

"Sinful. It's good to see you," the sound of Cian's voice washes over me, distracting Sinful from the question he just asked. Cian approaches from the other end of the foyer, hands in his pockets, looking between the three of us. I can't help but wonder if Cian heard Sinful's accusation...If he is amused by it, or perhaps disgusted.

"Cian. What perfect timing," Sinful claps his hands together. "Shall we all sit down and talk?"

Cian nods, expression blank, eyes dark. "That's what we came here for."

Sinful grins, before grasping my wrist tightly, and then Lev's, nodding at Cian. I open my mouth to protest, but it's too late, Cian's eyes the last thing I see before the world disappears around me. The feeling of falling only lasts a moment, before my feet are touching the ground again, and I'm able to open my eyes.

It's still nighttime, but we are no longer at Sinful's estate. Instead, my feet balance on a large rock, a few steps away, a natural hot spring is nestled within the nature that surrounds us. I have no idea where we are.

Cian appears a moment later, looking around with equal confusion. Sinful, mercifully, has let go of Lev and I, stepping around the edge of the hot pool, steam drifting up around him. I can feel the heat emanating off the water...It's a glorious feeling, but no one that is going to make me lower my guard.

Sinful gestures to the pool. "You all look like you could release some...tension."

"We aren't dressed appropriately," I mutter sourly.

"That can easily be remedied," Sinful murmurs, looking toward his brother. "Cian, why don't you choose what we wear?"

"I thought you being finally mated would stop you from being the most irritating person I know," Cian mutters coldly, shoving his hands in his pants again. I look at Sinful, wondering where his mate is, who his mate is.

"I'm still Lust," he smirks. "How about naked?"

Cian shakes his head, not looking amused. Usually Cian doesn't shy away from pushing someone to the edge of their paitence, so clearly there is something about Sinful that really gets under his skin. "You invited us here, Sinful..."

"Fine," Sinful rolls his eyes. "I look for a moment's entertainment and I get crucified for it."

Sinful waves his hands again, and suddenly we are all dressed in swimming clothes, my original clothes having vanished into thin air. I blink, unsure if I should be offended or not at the very intrusive magic Sinful used to essentially change us into completely different clothing.

When I look up from examining myself, Sinful has stepped into the hot pool, motioning at us. "Join me."

Cian nods, his bare torso exposed, causing me to have to look away, but it's too late, the imagine of him branded into my mind. He's built like he works a physical job, the muscular structure of his body impressive. I can't let thoughts like that haunt me though...Not right now, and not with Lev right beside me.

"We wanted to speak to you about something serious," Cian starts, once we are all seated in the warm water, watching each other through the steam.

"Is it about what is going on between you three? Because I sense something is off," Sinful notes, knowing he is just taunting us. Lev stiffens beside me, smart enough to stay silent on this matter, especially with Cian only a few feet away. I just stare at the surface of the water, unsure of how to respond to Sinful without hostility.

Cian shakes his head. "It's about Stace."

Sinful pauses, lavender eyes narrowing slightly, that pretentious smile vanishing. It seems the mention of Stace's name is enough to sober even the most powerful in these lands.

"Alright, I'm listening," he murmurs.

"I'm going to kill him," Cian admits firmly.

A smile twitches at Sinful's lips. "Alright."

"No, I'm serious," Cian mutters, leaning forward. Sinful looks like he is moments away from bursting into laughter, probably realising how foolish it is to even attempt to kill Stace. At this point, I'm inclined to agree. "Astro has agreed to help me, and I'm convincing Hale next."

"You want me to work with you, I assume," Sinful muses, dipping his head back to look at the night sky, the stars glittering wonderfully. "Too bad Hale hates me, and would rather rip my throat out then do what is best for this family."

I shiver, despite the warm water that envelops me. I'm assuming Hale is a Sin, one who I have never heard of before. If he is even half as terrifying as Sinful and Cian, then I'm not sure I want to meet him, even if the more powerful immortals we have on our side, the better chance we have against Stace.

"I'll convince him, alright," Cian assures Sinful, leaning forward to stare his brother deep in the eyes.

Sinful tilts his head back and forth, considering this."I do want him dead, that's for sure."

"Why do you hate him?" I can't help but ask.

The breath almost completely expels from my lungs as Sinful turns his attention to mine, lavender eyes blazing with passion and intention. I would hate to be on the receiving end of his lustful powers. Even being in his presence allows me to feel the pull of his power, that if I were not aware of, I would be unable to resist his charms. Thankfully he has a mate, by the sounds of it, so I can relax a little more.

"I hate anyone with more power than me. And I also hate Alpha's, including Noah, so I would be happy to see him die," Sinful mutters coldly, all the humour draining from his eyes, replaced by a dark, tumultuous storm. "Why do you want him dead?"

I lick my lips, glancing at Cian as if he can tell me right this instance what I should divulge with Sinful. "He wanted me to gain Cian's trust so they can kill him."

"Why would you be the one to do that?" Sinful asks. His tone isn't accusatory, in fact, he sounds curious for my reaction. I honestly have no idea what Noah saw in me that would make it possible for me to gain Cian's trust over anyone else...

"I don't know..."

Sinful's smile returns in a fluid, wonderful movement, the edges of his eyes crinkling in an awfully mortal way.

"It seems I know something you both don't." He gestures between me and Cian, grinning. "And I'm loving it."

💙••💙

If you guys are interested in reading more content from HIS SIN, you can find it now on Radish over ten chapters ahead!! (:

🎇••🎇

Stace now has his own story! Right now you can find it on Radish AND on Wattpad

🐼••🐼

I hope you guys enjoyed!!

Instagram: Sophie_Midika

Snapchat: Midikacrane

~Midika 💜🐼

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

7.5M 77.5K 6
*Book one in the Hell's Company series* Lucifer was the brightest angel in Heaven, But in service of God, he was condemned to darkness. After thousan...
1.5M 25.9K 24
[COMPLETED] As I was beginning to relax, a new terror coursed through my body at his next word, "Strip." "Ex-excuse me?" I blurted out. I wasn't get...
3.4K 440 42
"I pray for your soul, Lamont Oliver. I pray God has mercy on you. And on me, for loving you." *** When one lives for hundreds of years, mistakes hap...
12 0 1
A vampire struggling with anxiety, who is trying to blend in with humans and has given up on finding his mate ends up finding others of his kind in B...