"Child like innocence"Haikyuu...

By Keira4810

Y/n kuroo,the exact opposite of his brother,kuroo being known as the "scheming captain" while you a more shy... More

Info about y/n
Pt.1
Pt.2
Note
Pt.4
Pt.5

Pt.(3)

3.3K 64 3
By Keira4810

(Verry short)

You walk into the room and no one seems to notice because if the noise level 'oh thank wall Maria" you thought with a sigh as you sat down in the centre of the class 5 minutes later the senseis came in "ok,ok class settle down" they said as they made there way to the podium(?) and they did just that "ok now that your all calm I have an announcement..
'Oh shoot'you thought with a deadpan look
...we have a new student,would you like to introduce yourself?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

209K 7.4K 97
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
60.9K 1.2K 46
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A PR relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando Nor...
632K 32K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
457K 31.2K 46
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...