let's get high (the sequel)

Por malfoyfilmz

sequel to "let's get high" tags - number 5 in #swayhouse : 5/26/21 number 4 in #swayhouse : 5/29/21 Mais

INTRODUCTIONS
PART 1
PART 2
PART 3
PART 4
PART 5
PART 6
PART 7
PART 8
PART 9
PART 10
PART 11
PART 12
PART 13
PART 14
PART 15
PART 16
PART 17
PART 18
PART 19
PART 20
PART 21
PART 22
PART 24
PART 25
PART 26
PART 27
PART 28
PART 29 / 30
PART 31
PART 32
PART 33
PART 34
PART 35
PART 36
PART 37
PART 38
PART 39
PART 40
PART 41
PART 42
PART 43
PART 44
PART 45
PART 46
PART 47
PART 48
PART 49
PART 50
PART 51
PART 52
PART 53
PART 54
PART 55
PART 56
PART 57
PART 58
PART 59
PART 60
PART 61
PART 62
PART 63
PART 64
PART 65 ~ new cast
PART 66
PART 67
PART 68
PART 69
PART 70
PART 71
PART 72

PART 23

447 14 3
Por malfoyfilmz

"It's fine just don't look down." Cooper says as i walk into the room.

I shut the door behind me and looked up to see Cooper hanging onto Nessas leg as she was attached to a harness hanging out the window.

"Not really sure i wanna know." I say as i walk up to Cooper.

"They're going to break into Bryce's window." Charli shrugs.

"Where did you even get a harness?" I ask.

"I know a guy." Nessa shouts as she swings past the window.

"Betting $50 she falls." I whisper to Charli.

"$200." She says and i raise an eyebrow.

"What? I gotta buy back the shoes you took." She shrugs.
______________________________

"We are going to have fun and we're not going to let any stupid pricks ruin our night." Nessa says.

"Careful that's new." Charli whines as she grabs her now squeezed out skin tint from Nessa.

"Bryce isn't going to do anything Ness." I sigh as i thumb through my closet.

"I need something to wear." Charli groans as she butts into the closet.

"Don't you have clothes? and a closet? and a house." I raise an eyebrow as i turn towards her.

"Yeah i'm not going back to my house, i'll get hung by my dad if i do." She sighs.

"Ok well, we can match." I say as i hold up a black shirt.

"NESSA." I shout and she walks in, "What is it." She sighs.

"Wear this." I say as i toss a black top to her.

"Why?" She sighs, "Because i said so." I say.
_______________________________

"Way to stand out." Charli scoffs as i walk out of my room.

"What?" I ask as i turn my head towards her.

"You said you wanted to be subtle." Nessa says and i look down, "We are."

"What about a bright blue bra and cowboy hat says subtle?" She asks.

"Well i was hoping most people will be naked." I shrug.

I look down from the banister and see Thomas walking into the house.

"Why is the buffoon here?" I groan, "He hates me and Bryce, also Josh, and Nessa, huh and Kio, same with Quinton."

"He doesn't hate me." Charli says with a smile.

"What a flex." I say with a laugh.

I walk down the stairs and head over to where Thomas was standing.

"Hey Thomas! My best friend, My partner in crime, my favorite- never mind i ran out of names." I sigh.

"What are you doing here? I thought i made it clear that i hate you." I say as i hop onto the counter.

"Just stopping by to see how things are." He shrugs.

"Alright what do you want?" I ask as i raise an eyebrow.

"Addison said something about putting Nessa in her place tonight so i wanted to come see the show." Thomas shrugs.

I spit out a laugh, "ADDISON?? Putting NESSA into her place?? Oh please."

"She said Bryce told her something about Nessa that was like a huge secret apparently." He says.

"Shit." I sigh as i hop off the counter.

I shove past crowds of people as i walk towards the living room, i see Bryce standing outside with a group of people by the pool and i sigh as i push open the door and walk towards him.

"What the fuck did you do this time and why should i decide to forgive you?" I ask as i tap him on the shoulder.

"Well if it isn't the tiny hall sibling." A voice asks from behind me.

"Bryce tell me who's behind me and i won't drown you in the pool." I sigh.

"Vinnie." He says.

I turn around, "First of all, What do you want? Second of all Why won't you leave me alone??" I groan.

"Well i just-" Vinnie starts to say but i turn back to Bryce.

"What the fuck did you tell Addison??" I shout.

"It was nothing big." He says quietly.

"Ok but you should know by now that addison is nothing but a filthy, lying, manipulative, annoying, ear wrenching, sewer slug that has nothing better to do with her life then crouch over a cauldron while her flying monkeys go and tear people's hearts out and feed them to her." I shout.

Vinnie steps next to Bryce, "What." He says with a confused face.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

222K 2.4K 41
- 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐎𝐎 "𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘺 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘩 𝘪 𝘣𝘦𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰"
289K 3.1K 57
𝘑𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘯 𝘏𝘰𝘴𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘢𝘯𝘧𝘪𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯. 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘑𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘯 𝘏𝘰𝘴𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘳, 𝘢 𝘨𝘶𝘺 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘳𝘶𝘯𝘴 𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘨�...
105K 1.7K 102
Join Kate and the rest of Sway LA to see where they've gone since we last saw them in To Have and To Hold.
268K 3.7K 39
Part two to Party Boy: I thought he'd never change... Started: June 1st 2020 Finished: July 23rd 2020