lila's revenge

By iilovemiraculous

A miraculous fanfic story. I do not own any of the characters in the miraculous universe. Marinette is not sa... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
/not an update/

Chapter 35

214 7 0
By iilovemiraculous

Lucy's POV:

"Oh Chloe." I whisper as she starts to cry on my shoulder. I peek down at my cardigan pocket and spot Tikki and Sapph exchanging guilty glances. I shoot Tikki a supportive smile and she flies into Chloe's view.

"I'm so sorry Chloe, I automatically assumed the worst and that was so wrong of me." she apologizes nervously and Chloe looks up at her with tear stained eyes.

"It's okay Tikki, I know I don't have the best reputation." 

I pat her shoulder sadly as she wipes the tears from her eyes.

"I guess I should get back before Lila returns." 

"Why don't you just hang out with me?" I suggest hopefully. I don't want my cousin influencing Chloe and making her even more miserable. Chloe seems hopeful before realising the flaw in my plan.

"I promised I'd fall out with you all."

I'm pretty certain I can get Lila to agree to my condition if she thinks I'll leave her plan alone. 

"How about I speak to Lila about you and I staying friends?" 

Chloe nods eagerly before the door to the bathroom opens quickly. Jumping apart in case we come face to face with one of Lila's minions, we're met with Adrien.

My initial shock changes to mild confusion rather swiftly as I realise he is standing in the girls bathroom.

"All okay?" I ask with humour laced in my tone. I know he's with Lila but it's not really his fault. Besides, he was, no, is my friend regardless.

"Oh, um, sorry girls... I keep forgetting what I'm doing today." He apologizes before turning away. I look at Chloe with wide eyes and she seems to understand.

"Wait!" She calls as I grab his arm and pull him further into the toilets.

He seems flustered but not annoyed.

"Make sure Lila doesn't see this." I tell Chloe and she nods, peering around the bathroom door to check for the brunette.

"How was your evening yesterday?" I ask Adrien as Chloe comes back in.

"Fine I guess. A little fuzzy now you mention it." He replies with a shrug.

"How so?" Chloe chips in, standing beside me.

"Just like I can't pinpoint anything that really happened, it feels like a dream that I can't quite remember." he explains, rubbing his neck nervously. "Is this some sort of interview, because I need to get going." Adrien makes a move towards the door.

"Just one more question!" I say quickly, causing him to turn at the outburst.

"Go ahead." He says, smiling slightly.

"Who was your first love?" I ask and Chloe stiffens next to me.

Adrien chuckles and pauses to think.

"Well I guess the best answer would be Lila, but now that I think about it, I wouldn't say it was love. I suppose my first love per say would be Ladybug, but considering I don't know who she is, it's not really love." he concludes with a final nod.

"You don't know her identity?" Chloe asks in confusion.

Adrien shakes his head confidently. "No of course not, no one does."

"I really should be off now girls, can we keep this chat between us." he asks hopefully. Chloe and I both nod and he flashes us a smile before hurrying off.

"He doesn't know she's Marinette." Chloe says after a few moments silence.

"This is perfect!!" I say suddenly causing her to jump.

"Perfect isn't the word I'd use to describe this situation but okay."

"No Chloe you don't understand. Lila didn't know she was Ladybug, so Adrien still has the memories of her as Ladybug. He still remembers her, even if it's beneath a mask!"

Chloe looks at me with happiness once I explain.

"One flaw though." She adds as an afterthought.

I gesture for her to continue so she clears her throat awkardly.

"If Marinette can't escape, neither can Ladybug, especially as you have her miraculous."

"I have a plan." I say confidently and Chloe nods in agreement.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Later: 

Lila's POV:

"I know you've done something to Marinette and Adrien, and I'll keep it to myself and not cause any problems on two conditions." Lucy says bluntly on our walk home from school. I roll my eyes with a groan before turning to her.

"Oh joy, do tell what those conditions might be." I say sarcastically, causing her to glare at me.

"I want Chloe to be able to befriend me. Especially considering Elizabeth and Flora won't speak to me, Chloe would only gain one friend. It wouldn't change anything." She explains, watching my reaction hopefully.

I guess her and Chloe being friends won't cause me any problems. I just have to keep them away from Adrien which shouldn't be too hard.

"Okay, I can do that. What's the other condition then?"

"Well this one I'm willing to compromise on." she starts nervously.

"I want Marinette to return back to school and I want to be able to remember her."

I scoff at her idiocy. 

"Oh yeah, I'm just gonna let her run free aren't I? Of course not Lucy, grow a brain." I turn away from her, starting to walk off.

"You can use the memory stuff on everyone else, just not me. And you can erase Adrien's memory of me if it helps you agree?" She suggests, calling after me.

The part about Adrien makes me pause. If she can't speak to Adrien, what would really happen. Especially if her friends also don't remember Marinette.

"Okay, but if I catch you doing anything I consider suspicious, the deals off." I say, glaring at her firmly

She nods back, her eyes shining with happiness.

I know she's up to something, I mean, she's my cousin. I just need to stay two steps ahead of her at every opportunity. And considering that I'm currently controlling everything, that shouldn't be too hard.

We keep walking in a comfortable silence, parting ways at the top of our staircase. She turns off to her room and I turn into mine, shutting the door behind me.

I switch on my phone and go to Adrien's contact. Just as I start to type, a knock sounds at my door. A few moments later, Lucy's head appears around the door.

"Sorryyy, I just came to grab my speaker that you used when you went over to Juleka's houseboat." she explains, walking over to my desk where the speaker is stood. She glances over at me as she walks past.

"Whatcha doing?"

"You said no interfering." I reply bluntly, shielding the phone screen. She shrugs before picking up the speaker and making her way back to the door.

"Say, doesn't Jules have a cute older brother?" 

I look up at her in confusion. I didn't know she knew Luka.

"Er yeah she does, Luka. He kind of has a crush on me though I'm afraid." I reply, confused why this has been brought up.

"Oh, but you have Adrien, so surely it's fine." She muses.

"Fine for what..?" I ask.

"Oh no reason, he's just good looking I guess." she answers, walking out of the room casually.

I watch her departing back as she shuts the door, before turning back to the phone.

Lila: Hey babe, can we meet up tonight?

He replies almost immediately.

Adrien: Would love to but can't, have piano practice :(

Lila: Tomorrow b4 school?

Adrien: You hate early mornings..

Lila: I'll make an exception for when they're with you <3

Adrien: Awh, okay, I'll meet you at the steps at 7am

Lila: Okay, goodnight xx

Adrien: - seen -

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Princess By Ella

Fanfiction

98.5K 4.4K 22
"You are my Princess, Marinette. You know that. Don't ever forget it!" They say that words can change lives, but for Marinette, an ordinary Parisian...
239K 4.9K 33
[UNDER EDITING]Marinette and Adrien take on Hawkmoth in the final battle, overcoming challenges Ladybug never thought she'd face again... including C...
Forget By Annah

Fanfiction

149K 2.7K 25
It had been a period over a month now, and Lila has caused Marinette to have her friends be turned against her. Marinette has been successfully akuma...
4.6K 93 40
With the truth of Chat Blanc revealed Marinette has found relief in telling Chat Noir the truth, but unknown to them Hawkmoth knows too. Marinette s...