The Damsel with 7 Princes, ᵉⁿ...

By 00_Baejin_05

❮ why can't I rule without a partner ❯ For when my hand was free for marriage, many was sought that I am thei... More

𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗗𝗔𝗠𝗦𝗘𝗟 𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗛 7 𝗣𝗥𝗜𝗡𝗖𝗘𝗦
𝗌𝖼𝖾𝗇𝖾 𝗈𝗇𝖾: 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝗏𝗂𝗇𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀
𝗌𝖼𝖾𝗇𝖾 𝗈𝗇𝖾: 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖻𝖺𝗅𝗅
𝗌𝖼𝖾𝗇𝖾 𝗍𝗐𝗈: 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝗇𝖾𝖼𝗍
𝗌𝖼𝖾𝗇𝖾 𝗍𝗐𝗈: 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝗇𝖾𝖼𝗍
𝗌𝖼𝖾𝗇𝖾 𝗍𝗐𝗈: 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝗇𝖾𝖼𝗍
𝗌𝖼𝖾𝗇𝖾 𝗍𝗐𝗈: 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝗇𝖾𝖼𝗍
𝗌𝖼𝖾𝗇𝖾 𝗍𝗐𝗈: 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝗇𝖾𝖼𝗍
𝗌𝖼𝖾𝗇𝖾 𝗍𝗐𝗈: 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝗇𝖾𝖼𝗍
𝗌𝖼𝖾𝗇𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾: 𝗋𝖾𝗍𝗎𝗋𝗇
𝗌𝖼𝖾𝗇𝖾 𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋: 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖽𝗎𝖾𝗅
𝗌𝖼𝖾𝗇𝖾 𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋: 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖺𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇
𝗌𝖼𝖾𝗇𝖾 𝖿𝗂𝗏𝖾: 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝖿𝗎𝗌𝗂𝗈𝗇
𝗌𝖼𝖾𝗇𝖾 𝗌𝗂𝗑 : the lookout
𝗌𝖼𝖾𝗇𝖾 𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇 : the shock
𝗌𝖼𝖾𝗇𝖾 𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍: the feathery sword
𝗌𝖼𝖾𝗇𝖾 𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍: the flowers for you
𝗌𝖼𝖾𝗇𝖾 𝗇𝗂𝗇𝖾: the breakfast
𝗌𝖼𝖾𝗇𝖾 𝗇𝗂𝗇𝖾: 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝖼𝖾𝗋𝗇
𝗌𝖼𝖾𝗇𝖾 𝗍𝖾𝗇: 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖺𝗅𝖼𝗁𝖾𝗆𝗂𝗌𝗍

𝗌𝖼𝖾𝗇𝖾 𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋: 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗅𝖾𝖺𝗏𝖾

2.3K 144 19
By 00_Baejin_05

╔═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╗
scene four:
𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗅𝖾𝖺𝗏𝖾

"I want to get away, take me
with you please."
╚═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╝

AVA EXITED HER ROOM in discrete. A cloak on her head and her sheathed sword on her belt. She was about to walk away slowly until she hears a voice.

"I knew you were planning something," Jungwon has his arms crossed.

Ava jumped in shock- she turned around to face Jungwon. The male stood there alone. "Where are you even planning on going?"

Ava stayed silent while Jungwon made his way towards her.

"Running away?" Hesitantly, Ava nodded her head. Jungwon lets out a chuckle and reached out his hand to her.

"Let's go then," he had a mischievous grin on his lips. Ava reached her hand out, about to hold his but hesitated for a second.

"You're too slow!" Jungwon held her hand, tightly. Ava was shocked by his actions. She didn't expect for him to be like this.

Jungwon dragged Ava through the long halls. He pulls her closer to him whenever he spots some castle guards partoling.

Ava was confused- it was as if he's done this before.

Jungwon halted his steps when they were in front of the flight of stairs. He turns around to look at Ava.

His grip around her hand became tighter. Suddenly, he smiles; "we're gonna run down the stairs, okay? Don't trip!"

Ava was about to protest but Jungwon started running. She was just being pulled but the thrill of running away flowed through her veins.

When they reached the entrance of the castle, Jungwon laughed when he saw his loyal servant in front of their carriage.

"Tell the other princes that I'm on my own. Also, don't tell them that I am with Princess here." The servant looks at what Jungwon was pointing.

Jungwon was pointing at Ava who stayed confused. Everything was happening too quickly.

Her mind couldn't comprehend anything. Jungwon still has his hand wrapped around hers... It's warm.

Why didn't she notice sooner?

"Do not tell them, it's an order." Jungwon pushes Ava into the carriage. Ava fixed the hood on her head as Jungwon got in as well.

The servant bowed, "of course, your highness. I will not say a thing." Jungwon smiles at his most trusted servant.

"Take us back to Kingdom Connect and do it quickly!" Jungwon was excited, anyone could tell just from looking at his grin.

THE CARRIAGE HAS ENTERED the Kingdom Connect's kingdom grounds.

The kingdom is lovely.

It was full of beautiful and well-built houses. The shops and booths were selling good things. The flowers that bloomed around the kingdom also impressed Ava.

She wondered why she hasn't visited sooner.

Jungwon turned to look at Ava who was blown away.

Her hood was down and her hair was straighted unlike other days where it was wavy.

The genuine smile she had on her face. The way her eyes sparkled at the sights of all the townspeople enjoying their time.

Jungwon adored it all.

The carriage stopped due to some people crossing the road. Jungwon didn't mind, neither of them didn't mind. Their safety must come first since it is his people.

"Shocking?" Jungwon asked, Ava nodded. The smile was still on her face.

"Oh, a new princess!" They heard a voice- Jungwon looked at Ava's window. He sees a young girl giving her a sunflower.

Ava patted the girl's hair, "thank you very much." Then the carriage started moving again.

She stared at the sunflower with a gentle smile. She caressed the petals before looking at Jungwon.

Immediately, he looked away, flustered that he was caught. "Your people are so sweet... I wish my kingdom's people is like this."

Jungwon clears his throat, "o-of course! Their royals are sweet too!"

Ava laughed, feeling comfortable and bliss around Jungwon. She never knew leaving her home would bring her so much joy.

Suddenly, the carriage stopped. "Your highness, we're here." The driver said and Jungwon let out a sigh.

"Come on," his door opened and he got off. He reached out his hand for her to grab onto it.

Ava glances at his hand, confused to why he would do that. Jungwon noticed the look on her face and faked a cough.

"Or you can get down on your own since you're so independent." Jungwon took his hand and pretended to scratch his head.

Ava laughed and got off the carriage on her own. "Thanks, by the way," she patted Jungwon head.

The prince froze for a few seconds as Ava walked past him. The castle was big, a bit smaller than hers but still, it was big. She admired it before someone stood beside her.

"Your highness, welcome to Kingdom Connect." The servant bowed his head. Ava smiled and fixed her cloak.

"Thank you very much."

Jungwon held her hand once more. He dragged Ava inside the castle.

The interior was gorgeous- with the white and gold walls and well-made beautiful furniture. All Ava was feeling is shock by everything.

Her kingdom is full of shades of blue then there's white and gold. She's easily impressed by everything in Kingdom Connect.

"I'll take you to a bedroom close to mine. I'll have servants give you a proper and cleaner outfit and I'll show you around." Jungwon insisted to which Ava grinned.

She pulls out one sunflower from the bouquet of 3. She caresses the petals before giving it to Jungwon.

"As a token of gratitude," Jungwon takes the sunflower.

The vibrant yellow petals that made contact with his fingers. He smiles and looks over at Ava who continued to glance around.

Jungwon puts the sunflower on his back.

"Let's go, we don't want the others reaching us here."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

376K 13.4K 94
❥︎enhypen au „Good luck with living with them." 'how did my cooking videos bring me to my favorite boyband?' It was a miracle. Y/n met people she tho...
4.2K 87 12
Originally Written by: @bluejay_2 "Enhypen will never be whole without you" he begs which makes me weak- so weak. Because it was them, and was always...
6.8K 240 15
Just what the title says:) Requests are allowed and appreciated. This is purely a work of fiction. Do not mix up reality with this. Some chapters mi...
36.7K 2.1K 32
"I can't hide these feelings anymore. When you were partnered to me as my assistant detective, I thought that you couldn't do anything right. I thoug...