Don't Hold Back(BoyXBoy)

By mandapanda16

(Boyxboy) Caleb is a sarcastic, and extremely rude boy, who doesn't get along well with others. He's also gay... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
chapter 20

Chapter 12

20.7K 797 798
By mandapanda16

Monday morning I wake up before my alarm clock goes off, as usual, and I debate whether or not I want to take a shower as I lay in my bed. Maybe if I don’t Collin won’t want to hang around me. I chuckle at the thought, if only. Maybe I’ll just avoid him today, he probably won’t care, he’ll probably just bitch when I see him anyway, I might as well just save us both the trouble and stick with Sadie, Chad and Jason. Plus Collins friends were really boring, I mean lacrosse is great, but it’s almost like it’s the only thing they talk about. Even more than girls, you would think they would at least be bragging about which girls they screwed over the weekend, but no. Also none of them seemed fazed that I suddenly started hanging out with them. They just looked at me like I’d been there the whole time, and that kind of freaked me out.

Shaking my head I quickly drag myself out of my bed then head to the bathroom, and I’m about to turn the shower on when I notice the door to Jason’s room is open. Quickly I go to close it, but then stop when I see him. Jason is kneeling on his bed, his head leaned against the mattress, his pajama pants are hanging low on his hips, and his hand is wrapped around himself, as he pumps his hand vigorously. His free hand shoots out and grabs the sheets tightly in a fist and he groans in pleasure.

Blushing I turn to look away when I hear, “Ah, Caleb!” My head flicks back as Jason bites his lip and drives his hips forward in his own hand, violently, before he ruptures in his hand.

Quickly and quietly I shut his door and lock it. Oh god, that was embarrassing. I blush, and then glance down at myself; my friend is waving happily at me from an upright position. Oh no, why the hell did that turn me on. Quickly I strip my clothes off then turn the shower onto cold, stepping inside to calm my raging erection. The iciness of the water makes me hiss but I just hold myself in place. After I have calmed down I turn the water back to warm relishing in the hot water. Then I think back to what made me turn around in the first place.

Had he said my name? I swear I heard him say my name before he came. Blushing I shake my head, that would be weird wouldn’t it? Jason isn’t gay, and even if he was, he definitely wouldn’t be gay form me. He was always being mean to me and teasing me like I’m his annoying little brother or something. It must have been another name, that sounds like mine. Nodding I agree with myself. I try to think of all the c or k names that I can think of. Kaylee, Kenzie, no those don’t sound right. Kenna, closer…K….Ka…Kan….Kal….Kad…Kay…………Kayla!

Yeah that’s it, Kayla, in the throes of passion, Kayla can sound just like Caleb. Who’s Kayla? I suddenly think. Is she pretty? Is she cute, is she cuter then me? How does Jason know her? Why does it matter? Why do I suddenly care so much? Shaking my head I quickly shut the shower off then head into my room rubbing myself with a towel.

When I’m dressed I don’t run downstairs like I had the last couple of weeks. I just trot slowly down, taking my sweet time. Before I had been excited to be with Collin, now I’m trying to avoid it at all costs. I avoided his calls and texts over the weekend. I’m sure he won’t be happy about that, when I see him. Shuddering I sit at the table, and poor myself a bowl of cereal as slowly as I possibly can.

Chad is sitting across from me; his eyes stare at me as I move as slowly as I possibly can. His eyebrow rises, as I pour the cereal in slow motion.

One cheerio at a time.

“What the hell are you doing?” He asks through a mouthful of cereal, looking at me in confusion.

“I’m relishing the sound of the cereal hitting the bowl.” I respond as seriously as I can. Chad just stares at me shaking his head. “Why is my little brother so damn weird?”

“I ask the same question, every day.” I agree, setting the cereal bag down, and grabbing the milk.

“You ask yourself what?” A loud voice says behind me, and I jump as Jason sits down beside me. The milk pours out quickly filling my bowl, before I can make a move to stop it. Swearing I turn to glare at Jason, he just looks at me and blinks, before grabbing the milk from my hand.

“Nothing, Caleb’s just being weird again.” Chad shrugs, as if it’s completely normal. Well, I am pretty weird, so I guess it’s not really that much of as surprise. Jason nods turning to look at me, “Yeah what are you doing here by the way, your usually gone by now”

Chad smirks, “Get in a fight with your boyfriend?” He teases. My head shoots to glare at him and I wrap my hand around my wrist instinctively.

 Jason frowns at me, then shrugs, “Are you giving me a ride to school?”

Nodding eagerly I turn to smile at him happily, “Of course whatever you want!”

The two dark haired boys just stop eating to stare at me. Chad is the first to speak, “I can’t take this anymore, I’m getting the hell out of here before he goes all The Ring on us and spins his head around backwards.” Then he stands and walks out of the room, a moment later I hear the front door slam shut. Shrugging I turn back to my cereal, but then stop as I see Jason is still staring at me.

“What?” I question squeamishly, as his eyes just look me over.

“Nothing, you’re just acting weird.” He states turning back to his cereal.

Smirking I scoff, “And that’s weird?” Jason just shrugs, then stands up and walks over taking his bowl back to the sink. As I think about Collin I start to feel sick, so I just take my full bowl of cereal and dump it in the sink as Jason watches me.

“You okay?” He questions shooting me a look of concern as I walk to the front door grabbing my bag.

“Yeah I’m fucking great!” I mumble before heading out to my car. “You coming dumbass?” I call back, and smile when I hear him groan in frustration and anger.

When we finally are standing at my locker, Sadie walks over with a look of shock on her face. She shoots a look of curiosity at Jason and he just shrugs. “So, Caleb, what are you doing here today?” She asks me casually.

“What am I doing at MY locker?” I ask her, then turn to look up at the ceiling in mock wonder, “Why I don’t know, what am I doing at my very own locker?” I can see Jason and her both roll their eyes.

“You know what I mean, why aren’t you with Collin?” She asks again, Jason flinches clenching his jaw.

The sound of his name makes me shiver, “Uh- I just don’t really want to hang out with him today, I need a break, too much Collin time.” I say with a nod.

Sadie stares at me worriedly, and I notice her eyes glance down towards my wrist so I quickly shove my hands into my hoodie pockets. She just glares up at me in anger, than turns away with a shrug. Turning I look up at Jason, he stares down at me, frowning with a look of complete confusion. Smiling I reach up and ruffle his hair, even though I have to stand on my tip toes to reach the top of his head. “What’s with that frown Jason, let’s turn it upside down!”

He rolls his eyes then follows me to Biology. The whole class period I play with Jason, teasing him, and annoying him. Still I think he likes it, because he smiles even when I do something that makes him scowl at me.

After what seems like an hour of the teacher just talking and talking the teacher breaks us all to do a lab. Jason goes to grab a lamp and I go back to the back of the class to crab some vials to put the pants, water and solvent into. When I’m going back to Jason, a kid knocks into me and I stumble and drop one of the little glass tubes, it spins in the air then shatters on the ground. Quickly I set the other tubes onto the table, than I bend down to pick up the glass. Out of nowhere Jason is crouching next to me. “No Caleb don’t touch it, you’re going to cut yourself.” He orders

Scoffing I scowl, “I’m not five Jason I can pick up glass without cu-SHIT!” I scream as a sharp blade of glass slices into my finger sending a sting of pain through the digit.

“I told you not to!” Jason growls in frustration, grabbing my hand and holding it up to look at it in the light.

“It’ll be fine, I just need a banda-”I cut off with a gasp as Jason takes my finger into his mouth, and sucks on the cut. The sensation is strange, and the cut stings as he licks it, I wince, but I feel my cock twitch in delight. I have to stop myself from letting out a moan of pleasure, instead I let a shallow breath, it slows its way from between my lips as I look around the room to see if anyone is watching us. It all looks good, until I see too girls looking at us and giggling, when I look at them they both smile. Blushing I look over at Jason and I lightly tug my hand from his grip, in embarrassment. “Dude,” I mumble as he looks down at me, “I can just wash it at the sink.” He looks upset for a moment then just shrugs and nods. Quickly I walk over to the sink, shoving my finger under the flow of water. Then I close my eyes and force myself to think disturbing thoughts in order to calm myself down. Now is not the time to get a giant ass boner.

When I’m down to normal size I shut off the sink and head back to where Jason is now setting up the experiment. “How’s your finger?” He asks as he carefully marks everything down in his lab manual.

“It’s fine, thanks” I blush looking down at the table, Jason looks up suddenly then smiles at my face.

“No problem” my heart skips like…ten beats. Coughing I grab my lab manual and open it up. “So, what did I miss?” I ask leaning down next to him. Jason explains to me what’s happening then helps me to answer the questions laughing at my confused expression.

“It’s okay, science isn’t for everyone.” He grins cheekily.

“Screw you!” I growl in annoyance.

“I’d be happy to!” He smirks, I pause then realize what I just said, turning red he just laughs again but with more of a guffaw, and I let myself scowl, “You are proof that god has a sense of humor!” I snap at him, he just laughs grabbing his stomach.

“You love me!” He finishes with a smile. Thinking this over I lean against the table next to him as he stares down at me, “Well I don’t exactly hate you, but if you were on fire and I had water, I’d drink it.” I announce apathetically, but Jason just smiles down at me. Why the hell is he looking at me with those fucking adorable eyes? He needs to stop right now, like now, now.

“Your brother says you insult people you like.” He says simply then leans down “Do you like me Caleb?”

Blushing I look away from him, “My brother is an idiot; ordinary people live and learn, he just lives.” Jason chuckles a flash of humor shooting through his gorgeous eyes. Wait, no Jason is an asshole; his chocolaty, deep brown, sexy eyes aren’t gorgeous at all.

“You love him too then?” he asks moving in front of me as I try to look at the experiment. Scowling I growl “Get away I was looking at something better than you!” he just scowls then leans down next to as we go to finish the experiment.

The next couple of classes pass quickly and are horribly, horribly boring the whole time, but luckily I never have the misfortune of meeting Collin in the hallway. This is probably the best thing about my day, but I have to be more on my guard because Collin is in my lunch period, lucky for me so is Jason, Sadie and chad. When it’s time for lunch. I meet Jason in the cafeteria then I grab his arm and pull him into the line with me. Hiding behind him, he just stares at me with a curious look on his face, “What in the name of god are you doing?”

“Hmm, oh nothing just you know, looking around!” I smile and then turn away moving up in the line.

“Looking for Collin?” He asks me, and do I detect a hint of annoyance in his voice?

“Nope, but I am looking at you!” I point out, and then grin at my amazing humor. Jason doesn’t seem to think its quiet as amazing because he just stares at me with a raised brow.

“Sheesh, you have no sense of humor!” I drawl in annoyance grabbing a tray and piling the food I want onto it. Jason just shrugs grabbing a tray of his own.

When we are finally through the lunch line we go to sit down at our table where Chad and Sadie are already eating together. Once me and Jason start eating and are settled we look around the lunchroom. Chad bites into his food looking around before speaking. “Yo Jason, how come you don’t have a girlfriend yet?” Sadie snorts at this, making Jason scowl at her.

“I don’t know, just not interested right now, and should you really be asking me that, what about Caleb, he’s lived here a lot longer than I have.” At the mention of my name I cough, choking on my water. Chad seems to think about this then nods, “Yeah he’s right, Caleb, why don’t you have a girlfriend?”

Quickly I bite into my burger, trying to avoid conversation, but Chad just stares at me waiting. Sadie and Jason are waiting for me to talk too. Finally I swallow and shrug, “Just not interested man. The girls here suck.” Because they aren’t guys, I think to myself quickly. Sadie just laughs and has to put in her own little joke, “Or don’t if you know what I mean” She winks at me, and I blush and look away from her, but make the mistake of looking right at Jason, who is staring at me with a look of, what is that, desire?

Hahahah no way, don’t make me laugh. So deciding to mess with Jason I just smile, “So who’s Kayla?” I ask with a smile.

Jason stares at me in confusion, “Kayla?”

“Yeah you know,” I start to moan and make the universal hand movement for whacking it saying Kayla over and over again. Jason just stares at me with a blank expression. “Don’t look at me like that; I’m pretty sure I heard you say Kayla in a throe of passion this morning!”

Jason’s eyes widen suddenly realizing what I mean, and then he blushes and covers his face with his hand. “I didn’t say Kayla.” He mumbles in embarrassment.

“Then what did you say?” I ask curiously, damn it so I was wrong.

Sadie laughs, “I can tell you exactly what he said” Then shuts up as Jason shoots her a look that could kill a nation. “I think that it’s time to change the topic!” He hisses.

“I couldn’t agree more!” I contest cheerily.

Sadie nods then turns to look at me, “So, Collin?”

I freeze then continue to eat, “What about him?”

“What are you going to do?” She asks curiously.

Shrugging I continue to eat, “Personally, I’m a fan of ignoring a problem until eventually it just goes away.”

Chad snorts when I say this, and I feel proud at making my older brother laugh. Sadie just grimaces at me before giving me a look that says we’ll talk later.

When gym comes along, Jason starts walking towards the locker rooms, but I stop and look around, “You know what, I don’t think I’m going to change today, you go on ahead, I’ll just wait in the gym okay?”

Jason gives me an interested look then shrugs and heads in to change. He comes back out in a matter of seconds. “Wow that was fast,” I murmur, “Was Collin in there?”

“Yes” He nods giving me a look that is asking me why I want to know but  I just not and stick close to him as we enter the gym. It looks like today is going to be a basketball day, so quickly I walk across the gym and grab a nice basketball from the basket full of the orange orbs, and then I toss it to Jason who catches it with ease. Of course, he has to be perfect at everything. I start to walk over to him, but someone grabs my arm. I turn around quickly to come face to face with Collin.

“Where the hell have you been, I’ve been looking for you all damn day!” He growls, his face scrunching in anger. It isn’t a very attractive look on him, irritated I shake his hand off of me.

“I don’t want to talk to you right now.” I respond stoically, Jason comes up behind me, and I pull my arm out of Collins grasp. Then turn to walk the little distance towards Jason that I have to go, but Collin grabs my wrist twisting it in his grasp. A cry of pain leaves my lips, and tears prick my eyes at the way he is holding my already sprained wrist. I try to pull away, but with each jerk I make, my wrist throbs in agony. “Let me go!” I choke out.

“So you’re avoiding me now huh, why because I tried to sleep with you, because you got all bitchy and scared, because I shoved you on your ass outside of my car?” He shakes me and I cry out again at the throbbing.

Jason comes up behind me all of a sudden and grabs Collins wrist that is grabbing mine, his other hand reaching to grip my opposite shoulder firmly but softly. “Let him go!” He snarls, and the resentment in his voice sends thrills of pleasure up my body, so much so that I almost gasp in delight but instead I focus on the smarting that is shooting up my arm, Sending surges of agony through me.

Collin sneers releasing my wrist, exhale in relief as his grip falls away, “We’ll talk later, cutie!” the way he says this makes me shudder and step back closer to Jason. Who still is gripping my shoulder; he moves his other hand, trailing it down my arm swiftly before carefully handling my wrist. When he bends it slightly I hiss at the tenderness, and the discomfort. “It didn’t hurt this bad before” I whisper, keeping tears at bay.

“Before?” Jason’s voice comes out in a burst of fury. “You mean he sprained your wrist before?”

Shaking my head I try to stop him from getting angrier, “No it was an accident, he pushed me out of his car!”

“HE PUSHED YOU OUT OF HIS CAR?” He shouts full of rage. Shaking my head I try to think clearly but the combination of the soreness in my wrist and Jason yelling is making me nervous. “I’m, going to kill that little fucker!” He growls, and squeezes his wrist in instinct, I gasp when his fist tightens, and he immediately loosens it a look of concern passing over his face. He gently feels my wrist, asking me where it hurts. “It’s going to bruise, and swell, and you might need an x-ray.” He says quickly. “We’ll go home after school, and your mom can probably take you when she gets home. For now let’s go to the nurse’s office and get a wrap for your wrist so you won’t hurt yourself any further.”

Jason takes my good hand in his, pulling me behind him, I blush staring at our interlocked fingers. He holds my hand so naturally, like it’s the most natural thing to do in the world. I should say something shouldn’t I, like get the fuck off me or something, but I don’t want to, it feels good.

This feels good.

When we enter the nurse’s office Jason comes in with me, as the nurse pokes and prods my wrist, more carelessly then Jason had. I wince and gasp in pain as she presses roughly on the worst spot. Jason scowls at her, “Do you really have to jab him like that, clearly it hurts!”

The nurse looks at him curiously, and then smiles, “Sorry, I didn’t realize you were so protective of your friend.” Jason just glares at her when she turns her back, and I almost laugh, “So how exactly did this happen?” The nurse asks as she wraps the temporary bandage around my sprain. I can see Jason is about to answer so I cut him off. “Just basketball, you know, took a pretty good fall.”

“Of course!” She laughs happily, “Boys, will be boys.” Jason glares at me, and I just frown at him, then his eyes soften noticeably, and the way he looks at me makes me blush and look away. “Okay, for now it’s all wrapped up, here’s an icepack, make sure to go to the doctors today and get an x-ray” I nod as I hop off the bed and follow Jason out of the room.

Jason spins on me once we are out in the hallway alone, “Why are you protecting him?”

Wincing at his raised voice I shake my head, “I’m not.” Jason rolls his eyes, “Then why did you tell her you did it playing basketball?”

Shrugging I look at my wrist, “I just didn’t want to make a big deal of it, it’s not that bad.”

“HE PUSHED YOU OUT OF HIS CAR!” Jason shouts. Irritation spreads in my chest, why the hell is he yelling at me? He had no right, he wasn’t the one dating a creepy, abusive, sex driven guy. If you really thought about it, the wrist sprain was my fault, because Collin got mad that I wouldn’t have sex with him, if I would have just done it, everything would have been fine. “It’s my fault anyways.” I mumble.

“How?” Jason stares at me, the look on his face demanding an answer. Blushing I look away, he doesn’t know I’m gay, I can’t tell him, he’ll probably hate me. “I don’t want to talk about it.”

Jason just glares at me in anger then sighs, rubbing his hand through his hair, “Fine, we won’t talk about it, you look tired, let’s go back to the gym, you can sleep in the teachers office in the locker room.” Quickly I shake my head.

“You have to stay with me.” I order blushing. “I don’t want to be alone.” Jason smiles then nods.

“That’s fine, come on then.” His hand grabs my good one, again I stare at them, how can he feel so at ease like this, it baffles me, but still I follow him back to the gym.

To sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.1K 402 17
This is a story about an 18 year old boy named Derek that discovers his sexuality through his best friend Luke that turns out to be gay. If you'd lik...
3.6K 33 33
Jacob is a young openly gay teenage boy who got his heart broken by his ex-boyfriend but, one day he finds his real true love, John. They then start...
173K 6.8K 17
All Travis wants is a little action, not a boyfriend. It starts because Travis is bored, but fooling around with your best friend can get a little me...
5.5K 136 9
Grayson is discovering that he has feelings for the same gender. He tries his best to repress those thoughts, however he's in love with James and try...