Two Alpha's, One Mate

By sMohlmann

*COMPLETE, EDITING ON-GOING* Diana doesn't know what she wants in life. She loves her family and her pack bu... More

Bleeding Out
Arrival
Friend-Zoned
Sexy Holden
Fire
Virgin
Morning Wood
Rogue
Peeping Tom
Angie Brant
Loki
The Notebook
An Interesting Proposition
The Mystery of Angie Brant
The Night of Chaos: Part 1
The Night of Chaos: Part 2
Alpha Damian
The Door
Titanium Alloy
Mate
Silver Bullet
Escape
Going Home
Awake
The Hard Truth
Conversations
Saving Him
Inside Job
Coming to Fruition
Breaking Point
Traitor
Resistance
Johnnie Walker
Jack Daniel's
The Adventure of Alpha & Di
Sleeping Beauty
A Hard Conversation
Revelation
Test
Gal Pals
Bonding
The Ceremony
Good News
Ritual
Satisfaction
Waking Up
Ashes
Good News & Bad News
Unexpected Fate
Escape
Monster
Brother
Last Day on Earth: Part 1
Last Day on Earth: Part 2
Last Day On Earth: Part 3
Acceptance
Extraction: Part 1
Extraction: Part 2
Extraction: Part 3
It's a Trap!
The King is Dead
Happiness Does Not Wait
Apologies
The Great Escape
Lycrith
Back From The Dead
New Threats, New Alliances

Reunion

180 10 4
By sMohlmann

Diana

My mind was on fire, just like the blaze starting to poke through the Pub. The smell of smoke filled my nostrils, and my hands were beginning to swell from all the pounding on the door.

I wasn't going to abandon my mate, or my family. I wasn't going to run.

No, not this time.

"They're coming Diana. Please, leave." Red mind linked to me.

I was too busy to turn around, I needed to get this door open.

"Fuck you Red, why don't you come and help me bash this door through!"

There was no response.

I turned around to see Red, closely looking at the girls on the ground. He was hesitant to approach, and began sniffing their scent, then he bent over and ran his hand through Hippolyta's hair.

"DON'T TOUCH HER!" I stomped over to him and he stepped back.

"Diana, please, I never wanted this outcome, I just came for my mate."

"Mate?" I gasped.

"Yes."

"You mean?" I looked down to Hippolyta who was sound a sleep beside her friend.

Suddenly, there was clapping. Red and I turned around to the other side of the road, and out from the shadows, emerged two faces that I wasn't surprised to see.

Just getting a glimpse of her fiery red hair created a tsunami of rage that I had kept hidden away. Aria was naked just as Red was, and she was walking with the same human I had my suspicions about previously.

Jessica.

I bent down to Hippolyta's side, she was a warrior, and I knew she kept silver on her somewhere. I'm guessing it would be tucked away in one of her pant pockets. I tried to be discreet, I padded both sides, but I couldn't feel anything.

Shit.

I looked back down to her and realized there was a third pocket. One right to the side of her shirt, like a hidden compartment. I padded where the pocket was, and low and behold, there was a small switch blade. I discreetly slid my hand inside and tucked the blade in the palm of my hand.

"Like the dress Diana." Aria smirked.

I straightened myself up and I locked eyes with her.

"New girlfriend?" I peered over to Jessica, she was trembling, and by the look of her face, she was crying. Her makeup was running down her cheeks and her once neatly styled hair was now a rat's nest.

"How in the hell else would we be able to pull this off? A human? Crazy times we are living in." Aria pushed Jessica to the ground, and she started to sob and beg for her life.

She started to crawl towards me. "Please! I didn't mean to; my family would have been killed! Please you have to believe me."

I was pissed that I was right all along about her, but at the same time, I saw sincerity in her eyes. She looked to me like it was her last day she was going to live. She was good as dead, and I knew Aria would make sure of it. Aria liked to play head games. She wanted me to console her, she wanted me to help her, she wanted to see the face I made when she murdered her in cold blood and there was nothing I was able to do to stop her.

"Come." I waved my hand to Jessica and she started scrambling towards me. She was frazzled, and there was no escaping the fate she was about to receive. The only thing I was able to do was free her from the pain.

As she reached for my hand, I touched her and entered her mind. For a brief moment, I saw everything in tunnel vision. I saw her life, her achievements, her disappointments, her family, but I didn't see the family that she said was in danger.

I only saw a human trying to fit in with werewolves.

I saw a human that didn't need much convincing to poison the ritual pot for money.

I felt myself becoming engulfed in rage. I began squeezing tightly around her neck. She was caught red handed and she had no idea.

"I was going to let you die painless, but now," I took the blade from my hand and pushed it in her abdomen, "You'll die in VAIN."

I wanted her to see the mistake she made when she decided to murder my family. I kept my other hand on her, sucking in all the good memories she had, leaving the remaining pain and anxieties to boil over as she died slowly. I could smell the fresh blood begin to seep out of her, slowly pooling at her feet.

Her eyes widened as she looked to me, she was trying her best to seek mercy. She tried to speak, but only her lips could slightly move.

She was paralyzed from the shock.

I released my hands from her body and allowed her to drop like a sack of potatoes to the pavement.

"Wow, wasn't expecting that." Aria folded her arms across her chest as she arced her eyebrow. She kept her eyes on dying Jessica, laying in her own pool of blood at my feet.

"You're next bitch." I kept the knife hidden away in the palm of my hand.

"I would like to say you as well, but I think Holden as worse plans for you." She smiled and stepped forward, "But first I think we should watch the flames burn up your little family inside, don't you think?"

"That's enough Aria." Red growled.

"Look who's talking Red, you led us here, if she was going to thank anyone, its you."

Aria's voice began echoing in my head, my vision was fine, but I was starting to feel weak. The morning sickness couldn't come at a worse time.

I kept myself as straight as possible, hopefully not allowing them to catch wind of my condition. "Why don't you come here and do what you were told to do. Holden wants me, NOT YOU."

"What did you just say?" She angrily stepped in closer as her hands balled into fists.

"I said, your nothing but a dirty little whore that Holden fucks when he's bored. Like I said, HE WANTS ME, NOT YOU."

Just by the expression of her face, she was livid. Her eyes blackened as she bared her teeth to me.

"What are you going to do then? Kill me?" I smirked.

I can play her game too.

Her claw extended, I saw everything in slow motion, but she was playing into what I wanted to happen. This was too perfect of timing.

Just as she swatted her arms down towards my face, Red caught her mid swing. As she looked to him, I took the blade and swung in towards her heart. She was so damn quick though, she saw it coming forward, then she caught my arm right before I could pierce her skin.

Thankfully, I had another free hand. I latched onto her shoulder. I was going to use my abilities once again to show her what pain is. I didn't like using my power for this, but it was the only way.

"What the hell is this?! Witchcraft?!" She tried to pull away, but she was paralyzed. Red released his grip from her, allowing us to be locked together. As long as my hand laid on her shoulder, she was going to suffer her worst nightmare.

She screamed, her eyes became blood shot, sweat pellets started running down her forehead as she struggled mentally to break free.

Just as she was spiraling into the depths of no return, I felt myself feeling sick, but it wasn't morning sickness. It was something else.

"Red, what the hell is happening to me? I didn't drink anything."

I couldn't hear Red. I was in Aria's dark mind, trying to pull her away from reality, but my drowsiness was starting to set in.

I stumbled back, and Aria fell backwards in the opposite direction. We were both winded.

In all the time I've known her, I've never seen her fall to her ass, so the sight was pleasant, but I needed to finish her off once and for all.

"I'll take it from here Red." Suddenly, his voice, the voice I never wanted to hear again was standing next to Red.

"My, my, little angel, seems like you've been busy. I've never seen Aria fall like that before. And not a scratch on you."

I scrambled to get up, and maybe I looked drunk, but I wasn't going without a fight.

"Iris, take miss Aria back home. More Fenrir warriors are bound to show up."

"Yes Alpha." Iris emerged from the shadows, not giving me one look. He walked towards Aria, still trying to get a handle on what just happened.

"Another power you've kept hidden away from me. You've been a naughty little wolf." Holden's smile grew as his silhouette emerged from the shadows.

His once brown eyes were now blackened, sunken in, and his face, covered in dark shadows. His groomed brown locks were now shortened, and his usual clean-shaven face was a five o'clock shadow. His body was tense, and he looked like he lost a little weight.

He wasn't himself, which scared me the most.

"Fuck you Holden, you were lying to me this entire time!" I got up, and my legs trembled from the queasiness, but that was enough power to get where I needed to go.

"Liar?" He smirked as he stepped forward.

"You lied about everything, you murdered my old pack, and my FAMILY! All the while you were fucking that red headed skank you call a Gamma! What kind of Alpha are you? You're a monster, you're a murdering, thieving, manipulative bastard!" I was getting closer, I was feet away, but my eyes were starting to fade. I was losing control.

Something wasn't right.

"You have grown quite a fowl mouth while you were away, see what they are doing to you? You were once my innocent angel, now they tainted you with their Fenrir bullshit." He looked down to Phyllis and Hippolyta, only feet away from him, then looked back to me, "I'll have to tame you my dear..."

"I'm going to kill you."

"Come to me then angel, I want to feel you again."

"You're dead to me." I gritted between my teeth.

"I think your mistaken." He approached the two women who were unconscious on the ground.

I could see Red in the corner of my eye approaching in same pace. The look in his eyes was out of sheer fear, but fear of what? Did Holden know Hippolyta was his mate?

"You may not want to do what your about to do." Holden stood beside the girls as I continued forward, but as he brought his foot above Phyllis, I stopped.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Taming you, teaching you a lesson naughty girl."

"Alpha, we need to go, warriors approaching," I could see Red's eyes widened as Holden brought his foot down to Phyllis's chest.

"DON'T TOUCH HER." I growled.

"Submit to me princess."

"NEVER."

"Stubborn, just like my brother, too bad he's cooking up with the rest of his pathetic warriors."

I couldn't decide what to do, even if I was able to somehow connect to Holden's mind, he was too strong for me now, I was losing consciousness fast, but I knew the head games he played, he wanted me to say it to him.

He wanted to hear it for himself.

I fell to my knees. The tears were now falling down my cheeks like uncontrollable rivers.

Holden's foot jammed into Phyllis's chest, slowly increasing the pressure, causing her to cough uncontrollably.

"Stop it you're hurting her!" I crawled over, I was trying to fight off the drowsiness, I wasn't sure how much longer I could stay awake.

"SUBMIT."

"Let her go!" I latched on to Phyllis who was now bleeding from the mouth.

There was a large cracking noise, it was most likely her sternum collapsing from the immense pressure of Holden's foot. She was gasping for air and there was nothing I could do to push him off.

"SUBMIT TO ME DIANA."

I had no choice.

This was it, but I wasn't going without saving the rest of them.

"I'll go, just please, let Damian and the others go, tear down the door, please!"

Holden looked to me with his blackened eyes, there was only darkness, evil, and pure rage. I wasn't sure if he was going to take the offer, but it was worth a shot.

What other leverage would I be able to use against him?

He laughed, and continued pushing on Phyllis, all the while she started to choke on her own blood that was spewing out of her mouth.

"Oh, Diana, your arrogance is laughable."

"Save them and I'll submit, I'll come." I was on my knees, staring up to him, it was killing me inside, but it was the only way to save Damian and the others.

"Pathetic." He pushed harder as I kept my hands on Phyllis, hoping to give her life, but I was weakened, I didn't have the power to help her. Her heartbeat was slowing down, her lungs pulsing, trying its best to catch air, but Holden's weight on her chest was enough to restrict the oxygen.

After a few more seconds, her body went stiff.

She was gone.

It was all my fault.

There was only one last option to change his mind. It was something I didn't want to do, it was a risk, but I had to take it to save Damian and the others.

"I'll kill it." I muttered under my breath.

"What the hell are you talking about?"

I struggled to get to my feet, but I managed to hold myself using my knees. I grabbed his hand and placed it on my stomach.

In this moment, I was praying.

I was praying this would work.

I was praying that he would listen to me.

I was praying that Damian would manage to find a way out of the building in time.

"Your?" His darkened eyes changed back to their usual brown hue, his expression was changed, his tense muscles loosened up as he sensed the small lifeform growing inside me.

"Its yours Holden, I found out the night I was taken. Please, I'll go with you, just let them live." I looked back to the building that was beginning to light up in flames. I couldn't believe I told Holden. I told this bastard before the pack. I told him it was his, and I wasn't sure if he would believe me, but it was the only way to save them.

I fell back to my knees, my eyes were like rocks sinking in water, and I wasn't sure how much longer I could stay awake. Phyllis was dead, but I was praying Hippolyta will remain unscathed. I held her hand, and tightly grasped onto it. I propped my body beside her, holding her, protecting her before Holden decided to kill her too.

"Damian?" I looked up into the night sky, hoping my message would get through. "Damian? Are you there?"

There was only silence.

"They are approaching Alpha; we have to go now!" Red's distant shouting started to fade out.

"Damian?" I kept my eyes up at the sky, it was so beautiful. I wondered if Damian and I would be able look up at the sky again like this? The moon was large, it was bright, and it was powerful. I couldn't believe I was giving myself up, but my only hope was Damian, and the rest of the pack inside would be saved.

"Well, this is... Exciting, isn't it? If you insist my angel, I'll leave a parting gift." Holden's voice started to fade out. My eyes were closed, but I kept my hand on Hippolyta, focusing on her beating heart as I fell slowly into a black hole.

"Maybe Damian can watch me raise his pup as a rogue? Even if it isn't mine, I'll fuck you unconscious until you bear me another."

I kept my focus away from Holden's threats. His words meant nothing to me now.

I managed to get one last look at Phyllis, who still looked as if she was in a deep sleep. She was dead, but her death will not be in vain.

Holden's arms scooped me up. Feeling his touch again was strange. He was nothing to me now, there was nothing good in his heart, only evil, and manipulation.

"Soon enough you will be home, and when you wake up, all of this will be behind us. We will start our life again my beautiful Luna." I felt Holden's warm lips touch my forehead. I wanted to squirm away, but I was paralyzed.

I felt hopeless, but I knew Damian was still alive. I could feel him, but as Holden picked up his pace, the connection to him became distant, and eventually, I lost my connection to the entire pack.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

229K 6.4K 33
FORGIVENESS is the best form of love... it takes a strong person to say SORRY and an even stronger person to FORGIVE... ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...
470K 12K 42
Amelia Evans moves to California with her dad to start a new life after the sudden death of her mother. They needed a change of scenery and distracti...
3.5K 44 1
A shifter romance... Blair is no stranger to loss, and she does everything she can to protect herself from it. Even by hiding from life. So when she...
9K 360 21
Welcome back! If you haven't read My Sister's Boyfriend, GO BACK (but not before following and adding this to your library) and CATCH UP! Wyd?!? ***...