π”¦π”«π” π”²π”Ÿπ”²π”°βΆβΆβΆ

By _iyablues

"You can't make me leave no matter what you do." He gets close to my face smirking. "I'm a royal, I leave on... More

π”¦π”«π” π”²π”Ÿπ”²π”° π”ͺπ”¬π”¬π”‘π”Ÿπ”¬π”žπ”―π”‘π”° ++ π”‘π”¦π”°π” π”©π”žπ”¦π”ͺ𝔒𝔯
𝔣𝔒𝔳𝔒𝔯 π”‘π”―π”’π”žπ”ͺΒΉ
π”‘π”’π”€π”’π”«π”’π”―π”žπ” π”ΆΒ²
𝔣𝔦𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝔱𝔦π”ͺ𝔒³
𝔰𝔠𝔒𝔫𝔱⁴
𝔒𝔲𝔭π”₯π”¬π”―π”¦π”žβ΅
π”žπ”£π”£π”žπ”¦π”―βΆβΆβΆ
𝔠𝔲𝔯𝔦𝔬𝔲𝔰𝔦𝔱𝔢 𝔨𝔦𝔩𝔩𝔒𝔑...⁷
π” π”žπ”²π”€π”₯𝔱⁸
𝔩𝔲𝔠𝔨𝔢 𝔠π”₯π”žπ”―π”ͺ⁹
𝔑𝔒π”ͺ𝔬𝔫𝔦𝔠¹⁰
𝔣𝔦𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔒¹¹
𝔱𝔬𝔡𝔦𝔠¹²
π”₯𝔦𝔰¹³
𝔀𝔲𝔦𝔩𝔱¹⁴
𝔀𝔬𝔬𝔑 π”―π”¦π”‘π”‘π”žπ”«π” π”’ΒΉβ΅
π”ͺπ”’π”©π”žπ”«π” π”₯𝔬𝔩𝔢 𝔭𝔱. 𝔬𝔫𝔒¹⁢
π”ͺπ”’π”©π”žπ”«π” π”₯𝔬𝔩𝔢 𝔭𝔱. 𝔱𝔴𝔬¹⁷
𝔦𝔫𝔱𝔯𝔲𝔰𝔦𝔳𝔒¹⁸
π” π”¬π”«π”£π”―π”¬π”«π”±π”žπ”±π”¦π”¬π”«ΒΉβΉ
π”¨π”žπ”―π”ͺπ”žΒ²β°
π”₯𝔦𝔑𝔑𝔒𝔫 π”§π”’π”žπ”©π”¬π”²π”°π”ΆΒ²ΒΉ
𝔀𝔲𝔒𝔰𝔱𝔰²²
π”¦π”«π”°π”žπ”±π”¦π”žπ”Ÿπ”©π”’Β²Β³
𝔑𝔒𝔰𝔒𝔯𝔳𝔒𝔑²⁴
𝔩𝔲𝔰𝔱≠𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔒²⁡
𝔣𝔦𝔯𝔰𝔱 π”‘π”žπ”Ά π”Ÿπ”žπ” π”¨Β²βΆ
π”‘π”’π”«π”¦π”žπ”©Β²β·
π”ͺπ”žπ”«π”¦π”žΒ²βΈ
𝔫𝔒𝔒𝔑𝔒𝔑²⁹
𝔰𝔴𝔒𝔒𝔱 𝔰𝔦𝔑𝔒³⁰
𝔫𝔬 𝔱𝔲𝔯𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔀 π”Ÿπ”žπ” π”¨Β³ΒΉ
π”žπ”Ÿπ”¬π”―π”± π”ͺ𝔦𝔰𝔰𝔦𝔬𝔫³²
𝔩ø𝔳𝔒𝔯𝔰³³
𝔯𝔒𝔰𝔬𝔩𝔳𝔦𝔫𝔀³⁡
𝔱𝔒𝔰𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔀 π”‘π”’π”žπ”±π”₯³⁢
𝔒𝔭𝔦𝔩𝔬𝔲𝔀𝔒¹ ++ 𝔫𝔬𝔯π”ͺπ”žπ”©π” π”Ά
π”Ÿπ”¬π”«π”²π”° 𝔠π”₯π”žπ”­π”±π”’π”―ΒΉ
𝔒𝔭𝔦𝔩𝔬𝔲𝔀𝔒² ++ π”Ÿπ”’π”žπ”²π”±π”Ά π”žπ”«π”‘ 𝔱π”₯𝔒 π”Ÿπ”’π”žπ”°π”±
π”Ÿπ”¬π”«π”²π”° 𝔠π”₯π”žπ”­π”±π”’π”―Β²
𝔱π”₯π”žπ”«π”¨ 𝔢𝔬𝔲!

𝔠𝔬𝔫𝔣𝔒𝔰𝔰𝔦𝔬𝔫³⁴

13.9K 354 194
By _iyablues

Mila POV

Angelo left an hour ago so I'm sitting on my bed painting my toes somberly.

Dimitri, Scarlet and Felix appear in my room.

"Heyo." Scarlet climbs in my bed taking the nail polish from me.

"Hey." I reply dryly my mind preoccupied with Angelo.

She sighs painting her nails. "I'm so glad I'm out of that fucking ward."

"Wait, where've you been this whole time?" I raise a brow.

"With Dimitri." She smiles glancing over at him and it wasn't hard to notice that something was going on between the two.

"Okay then."

"How come you guys are here?" I blow on my toes to dry them.

"Thought you'd miss seeing my face after being unconscious for three days." Dimitri pouts childishly.

"You don't miss me?" He questioned tackling me messing up my toes in the process which makes me curse.

"Bruh." I scream. "Fuck off." I snap pushing him away.

"Someone's moody." He gets off of me and I flip him off.

"You smudged my toes." I complained.

He stops his expression changing to one of bewilderment. "Who's scent..?"

"Hm?" I raise a brow.

"There's a smell on you."

Oh right...

Felix sits on the floor at the front of the bed rolling up a blunt. "Didn't know talking with your ex involved sex."

"It just happened." I shrug.

"Sure it did, I'm sure you were just waiting to fuck him, you don't think of anything else." He cuts his eyes at me.

"Someone's jealous..." Scarlett mumbles.

"Scarlett." Dimitri scolds.

"And whats that supposed to mean?" I glare at him getting up.

"Exactly what it sounds like." He shrugs.

"Are you calling me a whore?" My glare intensifies.

"I think he's calling you a whore." Scarlett muses again.

"Scarlett." Dimitri scolds once again.

I glance at her quietly telling her to shut up.

"What's the problem? Wouldn't be the first time now would it? You normally like being called a dirty little slut don't you? Thought that was part of your degradation kink?" He smirks turning his head towards me. "Or do you just not like how vulgar it sounds when I put it like that?" 

"Oh fuck you Felix, you'd put your dick in anything and you pass bitches around." I roll my eyes.

He gets up off the floor with a sigh. "Doesn't that apply to you too?" He tilts his head smiling with the blunt to his lips.

"Ouch." Dimitri and Scarlett muttered.

"Fuck. You." I tighten my fists.

"And they're fighting once again...we should go." Dimitri suggests.

"I don't wanna leave yet though."

"Scarlett." I hear him warn.

I barely pay them any mind as they left. "Atleast Angelo's not a fucking dick."

He rolls his eyes taking the blunt away from his lips. "Angelo this, Angelo that. Where the fuck was Angelo when you got assaulted? Where was Angelo when you were sent to a ward? He hasn't done shit for you and you always seem to bring his ass up."

He scowls. "You're utterly obsessed. It's sickening."

I fall quiet glaring at him. He raises his brow stepping closer to me.

"What? Am I wrong?" He challenged.

"You're lucky this child even exists because it's the only thing stopping me from getting rid of you." I spat.

"Oh we're back to this again? You gonna burn more sage? Or what?" He chuckles.

"No I found another way." I begin snapping the hair tie on my wrist.

"Mila." He throws his head back laughing. "Whatever dumbass method you're thinking, won't work."

He looks at me again visibly smug. "You can't make me leave no matter what you do."

Getting close to my face his expression remains playful and smug. "I'm a royal, I leave on my own accord princess."

"Really? Because Angelo told me I can kill your spirit and force you back to hell. You won't be able to return to earth for awhile."

His expression doesn't falter. "And you think you're capable?"

"I have nothing holding me back except this child." I glared.

"Oh really?" He pulls out a knife from seemingly nowhere.

"Then stab me princess." He presses the blade to the center of his chest placing my hand on it.

My heart begins to hammer in my chest as my breathing gets erratic, my anxiety skyrocketing. I hesitate shaking a little.

"Go on. You can do it." He eases my hand forward forcing the blade to press into the flesh of his chest which makes me cringe.

"Can't you?"

I stare at the sharp blade shakily as my hand trembled within his palms.

He grabs my chin tilting my head up to look at him.

"Where'd your confidence go? Weren't you gonna kill me?"

He pulls the knife away waving his hand and it disappears. "Guess it was an act."

"Why?" My voice cracks as I try not to cry, the realization settling in my mind that I can't and don't want to kill him.

He hums in response taking a small puff of his blunt. "Speak up."

"Why do you hurt me? Over and over again, why?"

He paused. "What?"

"Hurt you? You ever think that maybe if you'd just listen more, none of this would've happened? Have you ever stopped to think that maybe you've caused all of the things to happen to you?"

He sits on the bed looking at me with a passive expression. "You know you decided to date someone after we agreed you belonged to me. You decided to cheat because you somehow expected the sex demon to just stop fucking you because you were taken. And you decided to try and juggle two dudes despite knowing the risks. Did you not?" He raised a brow and I fall quiet.

"Answer the question." His expression darkens.

"Y-yes..."

"Okay then. So stop playing victim already."

My anger gets the better of me and I snap.

"How am I playing victim Felix? If anything you're gaslighting me."

He rolls his eyes. "Sure."

I begin to laugh blown away by the state of my own feelings. "I really don't understand why I'm even in love with you. I've tried to wrap my head around it but I really don't understand."

"Yea I don't understand it either. You're whiny, needy and psychotic but somehow I can't bring myself to possess anyone else."

Possess?

I raise a brow. "What the fuck does that even mean Felix?"

His eyes fall on me lazily slightly red from smoking which let me know he was probably buzzed.

"I love you."

I don't react to his words knowing he was just lying to get a reaction out of me.

"And I may actually fucking hate you." I snapped back.

He grabs my neck tilting it back. "Really? That's good...that only makes me want you more."

I slapped his hands away. "Do not touch me."

"Not even sure why I even considered choosing you for a second." I mutter annoyed.

He suddenly turns serious. "What are you talking about?"

"Angelo said I should make a choice on who I want to be with. I was considering—"

"Ah." He nods in understanding his face turning emotionless. "Choose Angelo, that's who you really want isn't it?"

I fall quiet unable to say anything.

"Then you should really get to practicing to kill me then." His voice goes cold.

"Although is there really a point? You're gonna die anyway."

He immediately vanished after that before I can even get a word out.

I'm left standing in the center of my room feeling defeated.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

443K 17.1K 45
We had a code phrase.. "Joshua come save me please!" I sent a simple text in no time he replied.. "I'm on my way, say no more" *Sometimes going th...
152 1 19
A demon princesses 18th birthday is coming up in a few days but she's a love demon so she will go woman hood in her years. As her birthday passes her...
5.6K 152 11
This is the story of two strangers. One, an incubus, the other, nothing but a simple human. Upon their first meeting, they struck a deal, it was only...
6.4K 405 27
This is the SECOND BOOK to the Queen of Ashes-series. READ BOOK ONE FIRST! βˆ˜βˆ—βˆΎβ‹„β†β‹„βˆΎβˆ—βˆ˜ The only good thing about being human is: everything in your li...