Impossible Love {Dieclari}

By Germangieforever96

Diego Ramos and Clara Alonso has been working together for 3 years in Violetta and everything was always the... More

Chapter 1 - I'm in love
Chapter 2 - Cast party
Chapter 3 - The real Rodrigo: Part 1
Chapter 4 - The real Rodrigo: Part 2
Chapter 5 - Suspicious
Chapter 6 - Dance class
Chapter 7 - At home
Chapter 8 - Back to the set of Violetta
Chapter 9 - Esmeralda and Gregorio
Chapter 10 - A lovely night
Chapter 11 - Secret revealed?
Chapter 12 - Confession
Chapter 13 - Engagement
Chapter 14 - Arguments
Chapter 15 - Friends?
Chapter 16 - Marco Garavaglia
Chapter 17 - Need her
Chapter 18 - Jealousy
Chapter 19 - Lustful
Chapter 20 - A mistake?
Chapter 21 - Anger, sadness and disappointment
Chapter 22 - Annalise
New book
Chapter 24 - Truth: Part 2
Chapter 25 - Date
Chapter 26 - The accident
Chapter 27 - Who to choose?
Chapter 28 - Leaving to Italy
Chapter 29 - Diego Dominguez
Chapter 30 - Getting to know the rivals
Chapter 31 - First show and roses
Chapter 32 - A Skype call
Chapter 33 - Elsa
CLARICO
Chapter 34 - Meeting Lodo
Chapter 35 - Tango
Chapter 36 - Visitors
Chapter 37 - The final show
Chapter 38 - Birthday surprises
Chapter 39 - The party
Chapter 40 - Meeting
Chapter 41 - Going home
Chapter 42 - Together at home
Chapter 43 - Riporters
Chapter 44 - Best Birthday

Chapter 23 - Truth: Part 1

279 25 3
By Germangieforever96

Clari's POV:

I have no idea what the hell was this, but Diego seemed really serious for the very first time in 4 years... And I honestly like it.

The seriousness in his eyes... I don't know what to say about this, but it gave me some really weird feelings... Excitment... And... Stuff...

Anyways...

Going back to Rodrigo as I was guessing he was asking about what did Diego want, but I decided to tell him what did he really said to me as him and Annalise are not so close friends so he won't tell her.

- Sometimes I really don't know what's up with this guy - he groaned.

- Hey, this was pretty funny though - I smiled - Thinking back I was really thinking that he'll shout at me, but he didn't... So it's good...

Rodrigo was dead quiet for long minutes before he sighed deeply...

- Alright! It's kinda late now... How about we go and eat something, hm?

- Oooohhh! Sounds good! - I gasped - I'm hungry!

- Good - he smiled then pulled me into him as we headed off to eat.

----- TIME SKIP -----

A few more days passed and I haven't seen Diego too much as he was barely at work mostly because he didn't have too many scene, but this still made me worried as he always here even if he doesn't have any work to do.

On one afternoon I was talking to Alfredo when he said something that I wasn't expecting him to say at all...

- You know Diego is literally madly in love with you.

- What?!

- You heard me - he smiled - He always talks about you whenever we're alone and Annalise isn't around.

- Oh yeah...

- Clari, you know I'd never lie to you...

- I know...

- Then you also know that you can believe me because both you and him are important to me and I want you to be happy. But you're only happy with him and no one else...

- No, that's...

- Even Rodrigo can see that!

- Alfredo, please! Just stop... He's going to get married to Annalise anyway...

- And what if I say he's planning to break up with her?

- What?! - I gasped as I looked at him in shock - Does he want to break up with her?!

- Yes - Alfredo nodded - He has been telling me that how much he loves you and how sad he is for messing with your feeings because that wasn't his intention at all and just a few days ago he decided to break up with her.

- Alfredo... I really hope you're not lying to me because I'm already sick of him playing with my fe....

- He never played with you feelings! When he said that thing with Annalise was only for the media it really was for the media. He didn't want to do it, but he wasn't ready to break up with her yet and that's why he did it.

- I don't know what to think, or say...

- Don't say anything to me... Talk to Diego about this... This is for both of you...

- But I'm with Rodrigo and he really doesn't deserve to get hurt because of Diego not knowing what he wants...

- Clari...

- No! Alfredo, I really appreciate your help, but I don't think I'm gonna do anything with this... Maybe try to become friends again, but nothing more...

Even though I'm truly happy to hear all this... I'm still not sure...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

255K 5K 55
-π€π–πŠπ–π€π‘πƒ ❝can we still love on each other? can we still touch on each other? can we still not judge each other?❞ ❨social media❩ ❨joΓ£o fΓ©lix x...
30.2K 583 16
Violetta and LeΓ³n were young sweethearts, who married each other at nineteen. At the age of twenty-three they are divorced. Five years later, Violett...
2.3K 45 31
Leon and Violetta have come back from their honeymoon and Violetta is still working at Diego's company since Diego left the country with his new love...
121K 3.8K 60
[ Disclaimer 101: I wrote this 6 years ago when I was 12 so don't be shocked at the cringy and crappy chapters. I warned you. Enjoy.] Violetta and Le...