That Rugby Boy

Galing kay graceAwrites2104

-COMPLETED- Cover Designed by-SteveConverse A story about how two young tennagers fall in love. (Not based... Higit pa

Alice-Chapter 1
Physics Class-Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Young adulthood-Chapter 20
Secrets-Chapter 21
A long romantic evening-Chapter 22
"What an impact"-Chapter 23
A certain affect on people- Chapter 24
New York-Chapter 25
A date? -Chapter 26
The question-Chapter 27
Chris and Alice-Chapter 28
Back in England- Chapter 29
"Life changes and so do you"-Chapter 30
Old yet new beginnings-Chapter 31
Planning the Wedding- Chapter 33
Puppy Time!-Chapter 34
The first night/The official wedding planer-Chapter35
The meeting of Ollie and Belle- Chapter-36
Two Days till the Wedding -Chapter37
The wedding- Chapter 38
The Honeymoon-Chapter 39
Gender Reveal- Chapter 40
The birth- Chapter 41
The First day at home-Chapter 42
Suprise! Suprise!-Chapter 43
Father and son bonding time- Chapter 44
Family day out- Chapter45
Anniversary date-Chapter 46
Brads First Day of Nursery and the end- Chapter 47

Just a rugby boy and a School girl-Chapter 32

38 2 8
Galing kay graceAwrites2104

Chapter 32

The next morning Frank is awake and propped up in bed reading a magazine. He hadn’t noticed that Alice was awake yet. So you took this advantage and examined him and adored him. Wow Alice thought, I'm going to be married to him soon. 

Just a rugby boy and a School girl . Now getting married. 

Frank was so engrossed in his reading of the magazine that he hadn't realised you had gotten up to stretch after a long relaxing evening. 

“Good morning my love” Frank says, not even taking the magazine from his hands. 

“What ya reading?” Alice says in a baby voice. 

“I'm reading a magazine about men in marriage and how to keep your wife forever,” Chris says with a smug look on his face. 

When Alice had used the bathroom she came and snuggled under chris’ arpit. It was a peaceful morning as both of them had yet to check their phones. 

Frank placed his magazine on his bedside table before he leaned over to Alice's side of the bed and kissed her before asking her “what are the plans for today”.

Alice opened the top draw of her bedside table and grabbed the pen next to her notebook and wrote her to-do list. 

Alices to-do list consisted of 

-Hoovering the house

-do a food shop with frank

-Book a table at the restaurant 

-Phone Anna and Hope to let them know she is back in England and now engaged. 

Frank and Alice got up after sitting in bed for half an hour. Frank changed into his gym gear and Alice put on joggers and a hoodie before she drove off to the shops to complete the food shop for her and frank. 

While in one of the isles , Alice saw someone she recognised from secondary school. It was Cathy. 

Frank's ex-girlfriend. The horrible one. 

Alice was too late not to be recognised. She had been spotted by Cathy. 

“Alice is that you?” Cathy questionally asked. 

“Yes Cathy, it is me, how are you doing?” Alice replied 

After a short conversation , Alice's phone buzzed, which was a great excuse for Alice to exit the conversation. 

The buzz was a message from Frank 

-Bubs, can I please have some protein powder and some jelly beans? Love you xxx-

Alice laughed as Frank was such a child, bless him. 

When Alice had reached the till she paid and left the shop. When she was in the car , she checked her phone for messages and saw one from her mum. 

-Hey princess, I heard that you were back from the USA and I wondered if you were free for me and your dad to come round and have coffee. xxx

Alice replied -Yes mum, come round tomorrow evening i'll cook something for us , how about that. Xx

Alice grabbed all of the bags filled with lots of food and goodies and walked into the kitchen and dropped the bags onto the floor, before sighing. 

“Bubba , is that you , if so I'll come and help you put the shopping away.”

“Yes,” Alice yelled. 

By the time all the food had been put away, it was lunch time. 

Alice made some bacon and brie sandwiches for lunch. 

While eating lunch Alice thought about telling him about her seeing Cathy and about her mum and dad coming round for dinner tomorrow. 

“Frank, you’ll never guess who I saw in the shop.”

“Who bubs?” 

“Cathy and then I received a text from my mum and she asked if she could come and see me and I offered to cook dinner.”

“Oh ok bubba, that's fine , what do you want me to do?”

Alice was going to reply yet she really wanted to keep frank at the house and show off her relationship in front of them. 

So after her lunch was over, Frank had to do some work, so Alice wanted to see what else job-wise she was able to do. 

While Alice was browsing she realised she had no plans for her wedding coming up. 

Where was the wedding going to be?

Who would be invited? 

More questions occurred around Alice's mind. More and more. 

The task Alice was doing was draining her mind. Job after job. 

That was until she saw one that caught her attention.  

Deputy headmistress needed at Lampside school. 

£40,500 salary each year

Hours required:8am till 5pm

Clicking onto the link as quickly as she could Alice filled out the form for an interview before phoning Frank to ask what time he would be home and what he would like for dinner. 

We're levitating , the milky way we're reneging. Yeah yeah yeah -alice sang while slicing up peppers for the fajitas. 

Swaying her hips side to side,  Alice felt no care in the world. She was living in the moment and nothing would stop her. 

That was until she felt two large muscular hands rest on her swaying hips. 

Frank kissed Alice's neck before sniffing the aroma that was filling up the kitchen. 

"Yummy!!" Frank shouted with joy as he enjoyed fajitas and that was what Alice was making. 

"Need any help doll" Frank asked 

"All good thank you,  you can go and lay the table if you want" 

So Frank opened the drawer and got the cutlery out and walked to the little dining table and placed the cutlery out in the positions.

After Frank had done that he went into the nursery and realised that Jess was yet to have come home. 

So he phoned her , during that phone call Frank was informed that because Jess had given birth to twins she needed to stay in the best place for her little bundles of joy as at the hospital they would have everything she would need if anything bad was to happen.  

"Babe,  dinner is ready" Alice called out to Frank as she hadn't seen him disappear into the nursery where he was on the phone. So Frank said goodbye and goodnight to his sister and niece and nephew and walked out to the dining room. 

Tortilla, chicken mix, peppers, chili and salad were what was laid out on the table and that's the fillings that both Alice and Frank would eat with a small pleasant conversation. 

"Thank you so much for the dinner doll, now I was thinking , considering Jess is probably going to live here , why don't we look for a place together. What do you think? "

"I was the thinking the same babe, oh and also I found a job and I've filled the paperwork out for the interview as a deputy headmistress,  pays alright and it's me working with children and you know how much I love children , frank" 

"I think that it's perfect for you my love" Frank said before hugging and kissing Alice. 

After the dishwasher had been loaded,Frank opened up his laptop and sat it down on the sofa and called Alice over . 

When they sat on the sofa, Alice smoothly situated herself into Frank's arms before placing her legs over Frank's. 

While they were sitting together, Frank goggled the estate agencies nearest them and looked up small houses in a five meter radius. 

Scrolling up and down the website for ages until a small 3 bedroom house situated in an enclosed community with a large garden , with room to change or add extensions. 

The only problem was that it was £12000 out of their price range. 

While looking at other houses that were in their price range,  Alice had fallen asleep on Frank's lap.

Frank had taken a while to notice the sleeping beauty that was on his lap. 

He smiled lovingly at her. So he carried Alice in the bridal style to their bedroom before he changed her into his t-shirt and placed her on her side of the bed. 

"Goodnight my darling , sleep well." Frank whispered into his fiancé's ear. 

"Love you too" Alice sleepy mumbled. 

Authors note:
Thank you all for the continuous love and support. I did my last exam yesterday,  so fingers crossed I'll keep writing and adding to the book. Hope you are all well. Xx

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

82.9K 1.6K 74
I walk out my dorm building to the cafe. Just as I'm about to open the door I hear a person call out my name. I turn around to see the person joggin...
5.9M 67.5K 52
NOW PUBLISHED !!! GO GET YOUR COPY NOW!! ALL LINKS IN BIO!!! Xxx ~~~|~|~~~~~~~~ AVAILABLE ON INKITT ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ But what I didn't realise was the m...
6.3K 1.1K 39
I stepped forward and asked, "Where do you want me?" It took me a second to realize what I just said. Shit! I placed a hand on my crimson face and mu...
118K 4.1K 48
Parker Graham is totally content to be living his normal life. He has everything a teenage boy could dream of: rich parents, a nice car, crazy athlet...