You're My Forever Girl

By fachigo

***SEQUEL*** Jay and Lonnie are finally dating each other (finally) but then an old friend/enemy of Jay gets... More

chapter 1
chapter 3
a/n
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
a/n
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
a/n
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18

chapter 2

348 9 14
By fachigo

Today was the day the new VKs arrive. Jay, Lonnie, Jane, Mal, Carlos, Evie, Ben, Uma and Dizzy were at the quad waiting for them to arrive.

Lonnie and Jane were there cause they were members of the student council and also Jay and Carlos wanted their partners there cause they needed the support.

Dizzy was there cause she was excited about meeting her friend and she was the one who was going to show Celia around since they were in middle School.

The limo was finally pulling up in front of them and Jay was unconsciously squeezing Lonnie's hand. Lonnie squeezed his hand too then gave him a smile which he returned.

When the door was opened the first person to come out was Celia.

"Celia!" Dizzy exclaimed as she ran to give her friend a hug.

Celia Facilier
Parents: Dr Facilier (only known parent)
Powers: voodoo and black magic
Personality: cunning, badass, tricky, cool.

"There's so much for you to see and you absolutely need to meet my cousin. Come on let's go." Dizzy said as she dragged Celia with her.

Freddie was the next to come out.

Freddie Facilier
Parents: Dr Facilier (only known parent)
Powers: voodoo and black magic
Personality: dark, cool, has a thing for shrinking people's head.

"Are you guys trying to get me blind? What gives." Freddie said as she squinted her eyes.

"I knew you'd say that so I got you this." Uma said handing her a blindfold.

"Uma!" Evie scolded.

"Fine take this." Uma said handing her shades.

"Okay." Freddie said as she wore them.

Samuel came out and greeted everyone until his eyes landed on Jane.

Samuel Scar
Parents: Scar(only known parent)
Powers: none
Personality: loves playing, jokes, flirtatious, can be mean if he wants to.

"Well hello there. Sam Scar and you my little kitten are ravishing." Samuel said to Jane as he purred flirtatiously.

"Ha okay um ravishing and taken." Carlos said as he wrapped his arms around her waist.

"Oh sorry I didn't realize. I just never thought anyone would date you." Samuel said as everyone excluding Carlos laughed.

"Ugh you guys are killing me." An all too familiar voice said.

Jay was uneasy at this point but managed to keep his cool.

Zevon finally came out taking the surrounding in his eyes darted between Jay and Evie

Zevon
Parents: Yzma (only known parent)
Powers: great at making potions and magic powers
Personality: cool demeanor, holds a grudge, can't let things go, tricky, dangerous.

"Evie still good looking." He said.

Evie just smiled nervously and nodded her thanks.

"Mal, alive." Zevon said.

"Yes thanks for noticing." Mal said and gave a small sarcastic laugh.

Then he finally looked at Jay.

"Who's your new toy?" Zevon asked pointing to Lonnie.

Lonnie was clearly offended and ready to beat the shit out of him as she tried advancing to him with intention of giving him a piece of her mind and maybe fist.

Jay held her back and softly shook his head at her. She was confused on why but didn't protest.

"This is my girlfriend Lonnie." Jay said politely.

Everyone excluding Zevon had shocked expression on their face.

Jay was never that polite especially not after someone had insulted Lonnie.

Like one time they were on a 'study date' and someone told Lonnie she was dishonoring her family dating a VK. It took Lonnie all she had to get Jay not to kill him but the poor guy ended up with two black eyes and a busted lips.

Lonnie looked at him confused but then she trusted him. Maybe she was overreacting.

"Hi it's like he said I'm Lonnie his girlfriend." Lonnie said as she opened her hand to give him a handshake.

He took the hand and she pressed it a bit more than a normal girl would.

"You have a strong grip now don't you." Zevon said.

"Ok how about a tour." Ben said as he clapped his hands to clear the tension in the air.

Then he gave them a tour.

"And if there's anything you need feel free to ask Mal, Evie, Carlos, Jay or Ben." Uma said.

Ben cleared his throat.

"And if it is absolutely necessary then and only then can you come to me." Uma said.

"Okay that's all. Jane, Lonnie show Freddie her dorm, Carlos show Samuel and Zevon theirs too." Ben said.

"I'll take Zevon you guys go ahead." Jay said.

"Hey can I talk to you first." Jay said to Zevon.

"Hmm." Zevon replied.

Lonnie looked back at Jay she had never felt so proud. He was willing to let go of the past.

Once they were in an empty hall way, they stopped.

"So how are you liking here so far." Jay said in an attempt to start a conversation.

"Okay cut the crap and say what you want to say to me." Zevon said.

"Okay fine. Listen I know we were not on good terms on the isle but this is Auradon. It's a place of new beginning and I'm sorry for what I did and I'm hoping we can put it behind us and start over." Jay said.

"You're sorry? Sorry is not going to cut it. What did you actually think I'd just let it go?" Zevon asked.

"Yes it's been two years for goblins sake." Jay said.

"Our problem started eight years ago." Zevon said.

"Eight years would you let it go already." Jay said angrily.

"That girlfriend of yours Lori? No it's Lonnie right? She's cute you better keep an eye on her. It'd sure be a shame if something were to happen to her." Zevon said in a tone that screams mischief.

"Listen here Zevon I have apologized and kept the isle life behind me. But if you so much as touch Lonnie I won't hesitate to kill you. I promise." Jay threatened.

Zevon gave a mocking scoff. "Scary threat for someone who can never keep a promise. But unlike you I always keep mine. I promised you that I would be back and here I am. And now I'm promising you that your life is about to be a nightmare." Zevon said as he started to walk away before he stopped.

"Oh and that cute girlfriend of yours I have great plans for her too. I can promise you that. See you around Jay." Zevon said as he left.

For the first time in a long time Jay was scared. not for himself but for Lonnie. What Zevon said was true it was like when Zevon promised something the universe *cough*me*cough* finds a way to make sure it comes through.

Jay was so scared that he couldn't react. Just when he had found someone who he now really likes the universe *cough*me again*cough* just had to throw the son of a bitch in. Jay would not be able to live with himself if something were to happen to Lonnie and it was his fault.

There this chapter is done. I know Zevon is out of character from the one in wicked world but this is how I need him. Im thinking should I get them to do a sleepover?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.7K 425 39
***COMPLETED*** The VKs are going to Auradon. Lonnie smart, cute, athletic and a bit of a trouble maker meets Jay handsome, athletic, cocky, flirtati...
22.3K 747 32
This is the 3RD SEQUEL OF "I AM GAY" and "I AM YOURS" Oh well, obviously. Everyone will get hurt by someone. Everyone is meant to be broken, even pro...
2.4K 15 9
DISCONTINUED ↳ ❝ [ℎ𝑎𝑏𝑖𝑡 𝑜𝑓 𝑘𝑒𝑒𝑝𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑠𝑒𝑐𝑟𝑒𝑡𝑠 ¡! ❞ ˚ 🖇️ ୨୧⋆。 🛒˚ ⋆ 𝐼𝑛 𝑤ℎ𝑖𝑐ℎ "𝖬𝖾𝗅𝗂𝖺 𝖣𝗂𝖺𝗓 befriends her childhood...
18.2K 555 40
(Before You Leave #1) She was sent to boarding school over the smallest of mistakes... Okay, burning down your schools gym might have been a big one...