Tuhibu alshayatin

谞讻转讘 注诇 讬讚讬 Tanjanette

A whole book with maribat but mostly Daminette Oneshots.Hope you enjoy 馃挳 注讜讚

Swan lake 1
Birthday
Drawn to you 1
Swanlake2
Drawn to you 2
Monsters
DNA
DNA
A dragon in Gotham
Drawn to you3
Swanlake 3
Blast from the ... Future?
Mermaid
School field trip
Just a question
eawdat alhabi alddayie
Bad luck meet Lady luck
Scarlett vision
Mermaid 2
My phone 馃槶馃槶
About well myself
High School Brits
Where's my hoodie?
Bite me
Drawn to you 4
Revenge
Birthday 2
Authors note
Demigod (1)
Demigod (2)
Overprotective
Babysitting
SWITCHED
SWITCHED2
Important Notice

Bad luck meet lady luck 2

1.5K 54 18
谞讻转讘 注诇 讬讚讬 Tanjanette

Marinette's POV

I finally make it to my hotel room.Soaking wet might I add.I'm soaked to the bone and its 3am so its another sleepless night.As soon as I get in my hotel room the kwamis all fly out and go to the heater to warm up.I take some clothes and go to the shower.

When I finished I take out my scetchbook and then sit on my bed to draw.I was doing a Gotham inspired outfit.I basically walked around the whole city so I know what it's supposed to look like.I kept feeling someone's eyes on me.Luckily the kwamis where out of sight.

I looked up and saw the white of Robins mask.He's on the building across from the hotel looking through my window.I saw Red Hood hit him aside the head and they where of again.Plagg came over to me and started laughing.

"Kitten if people didn't know you they would think you have more bad luck than a black cat." He snickered and ate a piece of camembert.Don't ask where he got it I honestly don't know and gave up on ever trying to."I wonder why maby because the god of destruction and bad luck is always with me.

"Hey even lady luck needs bad luck now and again.Imagine how boring life would be without it.Plus no one would be able to live without me." he said and winked at me."If you say so plagg.""Great guardian you have a visitor. "I heard sass say.There standing is non other than robin himself.But not just him the whole bat clan.

" We need some information lady luck."Red hood spoke.Plagg just snickered."I wasn't planning on sleeping so why not."

Someone requested it so here you go part 2.Do you want a part 3?

讛诪砖讱 拽专讬讗讛

You'll Also Like

278K 4.7K 53
Bunch of daminette one shots Damian Wayne 脳 Marinette Dupain-Cheng DC脳MLB. Requests are closed. This book is finished. ~Charlie
53.4K 677 25
NO LONGER TAKING REQUESTS check me out on ao3, under the same username!
13.3K 256 12
One Shots. I do request and I'll also make my own.
39.2K 897 20
Maribat one-shots and other miraculous and dc crossover stories. Most of these will be pretty short but I hope you'll still enjoy! Characters belong...