Love you Forever [Sasuke x Na...

Por simpsandships

What if Naruto turns into a girl on a mission with Sasuke and the change is permanent? Will Sasuke still choo... Más

New Beginnings ~
Living together
Not messing around..!!
Mission went wrong...?
Picking clothes with Sakura...?
Permanent..?
Dinner at Ichiraku's
Dinner at Ichiraku's (cont.)
What on earth is this feeling...!
Dealing with it..
Where are you..?
It's okay now
On the way to the apartment.
Stay..
Losing control..
Kyubi's advice ~
Morning~
On the way (part 1)
On the way (Part 2)
Camp night ~
Camp Night ~ (cont.)
Off to Suna!
The town and the third kiss ~
Sasuke's turn.
Confession finally made!
It happened finally
Next Day and a new start!
NOTICE

Start of a journey!

3.4K 63 39
Por simpsandships

Sasuke observed Sakura for a moment. He probably had a hunch on what Sakura was going to say. And he knew that he shouldn't lead Sakura on. He had to make things clear with her, and sooner the better. And now that Sakura herself had brought on this topic, it seemed like the best chance.

" Okay. Let's go now. I also have some things to discuss with you. " Sasuke replied, getting up from his seat.

Sakura brightened up and nodded. " Okay, I'll see you there! You take your time! " she exclaimed before leaving the restaurant.

Naruto hadn't spoken a word. He kept staring at his now empty plate wondering if it would be better for Sasuke to choose Sakura or not.

Sasuke called for the waiter and paid for the food. Then he walked over to Naruto and bent down to meet her eyes.

" Hey, do you mind if I leave just for a second. I'll be back soon and then we'll leave for our mission, 'kay? "

Naruto didn't want him to go. At all. Yet she nodded " Okay. Be back soon please. "

Sasuke smiled and kissing the side of her head, he left real quick.

Naruto had a small blush on her cheeks and a huge pout on her lips. " Why would he go to her and leave me alone... Bad Sasuke... "

But then other thoughts took over her mind. What if Sasuke actually accepts her confession. What if they become a happy couple? What will she do then..?

She immediately got up and rushed towards the old bridge, where they used to wait for Kakashi sensei for missions during the academy days.

Once Naruto reached the spot, she found a hiding spot for herself. She hid herself on top of a tall tree, neither too close nor too far from where Sasuke and Sakura stood. The perfect spot for eavesdropping!

Sasuke was leaned to the bridge-railing and Sakura stood in front of him. She looked kinda shy and was fiddling. She looked nervous as well.

" So... well.... " Sakura began.

" Look Sakura actually... "

" No wait! Let me finish first. "

Sasuke nodded and waited for her to speak. Although he knew what she was going to stay and he also knew his answer wasn't going to change.

For him, it was always going to be Naruto.

" Well, during the academy days, like every other fan girl, I too was obsessed with you. More like, I chased after you so you would like me back. I was like, if I get to be with the hottest and the most amazing guy, it really would be amazing. Back then it seemed really easy. But gradually, I started realising that these feelings were a lot stronger than what I thought. From what I thought was a crush, these feelings grew when we went on team missions and I started liking you for real. Not the obsession type of like, something different. " Sakura started explaining.

" And when you were about to leave the village and I tried to stop you, I even blurted out that I was in love with you. I don't know how much of it I actually meant it or maybe I said that because I didn't want you to leave me. But I have my answer now. "

" Over the years, when you did all those bad things, I thought maybe this way, I'll be able to get rid of these feelings. I even strategized a plan to kill you but my feelings stopped me. They had grown way too strong to just let you go. I know now, what it is. And I'm sure of it. " she paused and took a deep breath and looked him in the eye.

" Sasuke Uchiha, I'm in love with you! "

And that was exactly what Naruto had feared. Sakura had finally said it. But what about Sasuke!? Did he feel the same for her..?

'Please don't say yes. Please reject her... Please.... ' Naruto's subconscious screamed

As the possibility of Sasuke loving Sakura existed, Naruto started feeling anxious. Sasuke wouldn't accept it, right...? If he does, what should Naruto do...?

Naruto was thinking very hard at the moment but suddenly her mind came to a halt when she heard what Sasuke said next.

" I already am in love with someone else. So I'm sorry. "

Sakura looked shocked and taken aback. Tears pooled up in her eyes. She had been rejected. She immediately shot her head down, shutting her eyes tight.

" W-who... is...? "

" I'm sorry Sakura. I really like them and for once I'm happy to accept it. Even if I can probably never get together with them. I probably don't even deserve them. Even if they don't like me the same. I just can't help it, I guess. I love them more than anything... "

Naruto was hit hard with what Sasuke had just said. He already had someone he loved. And he loves that person more than anything...?

Sakura's eyes widened when Sasuke went on talking about his special person. She had never seen that look in his eyes. He had never given Sakura that look, the one he was having while talking about his special person.

" I see...." And as if on cue, Sakura immediately dashed out of the place. The tears she had been holding on, finally came falling as she ran away crying.

Sasuke sighed and looked over to where Naruto was hiding.

" You can come out now, dobe. "

Naruto who had been fretting over her insecurities, suddenly broke away from her thoughts and looked over to where Sasuke was standing. Sasuke was, no doubt, looking at her. The bushes and trees failed to do their job in keeping Naruto hidden. Sasuke knew.

" How did you...." Naruto began as she slowly came out of her hiding.

" I could easily sense your chakra. But that's not important.. " Sasuke smirked lightly as he started walking towards her " What's important is the reason why you followed me here and eavesdropped? ~ "

" Ea-eav-eavesdrop..? Who was eavesdropping...huh...? I just happened to be passing by..that's it! " Naruto went all defensive. 

Sasuke chuckled and ruffled her hair, so very gently, and smiled " Okay okay, let's get going then. "

And saying that, he walked a little ahead before stopping " Come on. Don't get left behind "

Naruto had her heart beat fastened when he smiled and ruffled her hair. But she was embarrassed more and extreme sadness seeped into her bones. Sasuke noticed her presence way before and now probably he knows why she was there. She felt insecure and a little bit jealous but Sasuke was still being his usual self. 

Deciding to let go of that, she focused on what was more important at the moment. It was something that can ruin years of nice sleeps for her. Sure she was happy when Sasuke rejected Sakura but who was this other 'person' that Sasuke mentioned? Was she Ino? Or was she that red haired healing woman..? Or maybe it was a guy...? 

Naruto was starting to get restless. she had no idea who this person was who had claimed the hottest 'tsundere's' heart. Honestly, she didn't like the feeling that was taking over her at the moment.

But suddenly, bright light, a pale face, onyx eyes, raven hair and pretty features. Sasuke had inched closer to her and the pure white light from the sun that was hitting his backside, made Sasuke look so divine. It was like she had fallen in love all over again.

His lips were moving. He was saying something. She couldn't take her eyes off of the smooth and pink pair of parted lips. And Naruto realized that she was back in her world of fantasizing. But it was Sasuke~ 

" Oi Naruto! Stop spacing out. We should get on with the mission. Come on! "

" Ah...young love ~ So intoxicating ~ " the kyubi smirked.  

" Okay that's it.  I'll give you a kiss if you like my lips that much, since that's where you keep staring at,  just start moving okay.. " Sasuke moved closer.

It took a while for Naruto to realize what Sasuke had just said and she immediately broke out of her daze and looked at Sasuke, just inches apart from her. Their lips were going to......gah!

Naruto immediately flushed and pushed Sasuke back and blurted " J-J-J-Just wh-wh-what do you think you're doing.....you can't ju-just......"

" Great, you're back to reality. Let's go now. "

" Just amazing kit. Keep embarrassing yourself in front of your future husband~ " 

'Just shut up...and don't say that...that he's my....my....'

" Hee hee "

Ignoring the kyubi's smirks, Naruto began walking, following Sasuke close, she was determined to make him fall for her no matter what. She's going to beat her newly found 'love rival' and have Sasuke all to herself.

(AN - Sorry guys, it'll take a little more time for the kiss. More fluffy scenes await, so keep reading and thank you for your support.)

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

39.5K 1K 16
Kakashi's boyfriend disappears after a battle. 6 months later Kakashi goes the graves and mourns over everyone he had lost. The clouds cry. Kakashi g...
13.7K 354 25
She is a stubborn and one of the strongest girls you'll meet, and he's lost and very smart boy who's helpless around her. But what will happen when...
2.4K 32 15
Sasuke returns to Konoha after a long year of remote missions, just to capture a group of bandits with team 7, how with things go? what will happen w...
1M 27.9K 36
What if Uzumaki Naruto had a sister? That he never knew she existed. Her name is Minako. A Kunoichi, Jinchūriki and the reincarnation of Uzumaki Mito...