Between Rivals |✔|

Da btschickenandsprite

"Am I going to be killed?" "Not if we get what we want..." ~~~~ Growing up, you had anything a girl could w... Altro

1: Suits and Bullets
2: Caretaker
3: BOSS
4: Tissues
5: Change of Plans
6: Mr.Yukei
7: But I-
8: Trauma
9: Twitches
10: Welcoming Allies
11: A Long Week
12: From Hatred to Giggles
13: 키보드 💻
14: Switch
15: Shame
16: Freedom Via Chains
17: Code 10
18: Healing Or Hurting?
19: Lies
20: Collage
21: Glitter Kisses
22: 随附的 💌
23: Photograph
24: Chandelier
25: Car
26: Respect
27: Health
28: Remorseless
29: Best Served Cold
30: Passing The Blame
31: Hallucinations
32: Bad Timing
33: Anything For You
34: Cheating Chances
35: Real Time
36: Breaker or Break Her?
37: Baddie
38: Almost Happiness
40: It Wasn't A Bad Choice

39: Dreams and Bow Ties

737 19 1
Da btschickenandsprite

Yuta POV :

It's been a year and a few months since everything happened and things have been really good.

And luckily all the guys recovered. Xiaojun's case wasn't as severe afterall, Sungchan, Jaehyun and Jaemin recovered easy and so did Lucas.

I like seeing her happy. And I can tell it's genuine.

But she's about to be even happier. We did celebrate her birthday and we made her have a good time but we have a new surprise.

She has such a love for fashion and somewhat a love of art.

So we thought about it and agreed on her official LATE birthday gift.

Y/n POV :

The guys said they had something to show you. Which wasn't a surprise.

They tried to take you out pretty often and or wherever it is that you want to go.

You decided to wear something casual but cool as it was oddly very warm outside.

You wore a pair of pink spandex shorts, a large grey t-shirt (which you stole from Johnny), and your black and white checkered Vans, (your favorite; ever since your birthday when Taeil bought them for you).

After dressing, you went into your personal bathroom and you were about to put on makeup until your door opened.

It was Jaemin,(who you are happy to see got proper medical attention and he's back to normal).

"What is taking you so long?"

"I was about to put on my makeup."

He rolled his eyes. "You don't need it. If you take the time, you will fit into that stereotype."

"Oh?" You asked. "Which one is that Mr. I-Know-Everything?"

He leaned against the wall beside your door and spoke. "Women are slow at everything. Especially getting ready."

You scoffed and walked over to him. "Jaemin the other day I asked you to hurry and get ready and it took you forty-..."

You were interrupted by him opening the door and shoving you and then following.

"Let's go."

He said and after shutting your door he grabbed your wrist and pulled you down the stairs and out to the cars.

You would be riding with YangYang, Jungwoo and Mark.

It was a fairly silent ride, with the exception of your and Mark's arguing over why he doesn't sleep.

Then you felt hands go over your eyes after you stepped out of the car and you spoke.

"Who is it?"

"No. No. I'm supposed to say 'guess who' and you have to guess."

You laughed. "Hi Hendery."

"Hi Y/n."

After a few moments you began walking and Taeyong kept scolding Hendery for making you walk a bit fast.

Then after a few moments you walked into a store. It was cool but comfortable.

You couldn't see yet but you knew it was a store.

"What's this place?"

You then heard Hendery speak. "I will take my hands away but don't open your eyes."

"Okay."

His warm hands were slowly removed from your face and you waited a few moments. Then you heard Jisung and Shotaro.

"Open them." They said in unison and you did.

You gasped as everyone yelled. "Surprise!"

It was a clothing store. It was so neat and tidy.

The clothes were color coordinated...which had to be the work of Jaemin's practical, stereotypical joking and there were so many of your favorite clothes.

You then spoke. "Where are we?"

Then you saw three guys come in. Then you recognized them.

It was Chenle, Jaehyun and Jeno.

They were all dresses differently.

Chenle was in a casual outfit but with a twist, he had a red plaid skirt on with it. (Think hot sauce era).

Then Jaehyun was wearing a choker and black suit, which he normally doesn't wear. He didn't wear a tie or an over jacket though, only the pants, shoes and a white undershirt.

Lastly, Jeno was wearing a white muscle shirt with bracelets on his arms and dark ripped jeans.

You gasped and put your hand over your mouth. "This is so amazing!"

You said and Chenle smiled. "You like? I think I pull it off pretty well."

You nodded and Jeno smiled at your approval too.

Then Jaehyun spoke. "I felt bad about making you wear a garter a long time ago...."

He fake coughed. "kinda."

"But I wanted to let you know that I will treat myself like an object to show I am sorry."

You laughed as he continued. "And baby I will let you objectify me and my body anytime."

You rolled your eyes playfully and he winked with a warm smile as the aftermath.

Jeno then spoke. "This is your store and we..." He pointed to Chenle, Jaehyun and himself. "have agreed to help you in here anytime you need."

Your eyes widened. "Mine?"

Everyone nodded. You then looked around and they tilted their heads.

"What are you doing?" Jisung asked and you spoke.

"I'm trying to think of who to hug first." You said and at that moment you had 23 guys hugging you.

You laughed and tried to wriggle around but they didn't budge.

Time Skip~~

The guys decided that if you wanted to, they would take you to a store and help you decorate with whatever stuff you buy.

You then gave each of them a list and you all separated into groups of four.

You, Sungchan, Lucas and Ten went to the craft aisle to look for anything that resembled L.E.D. lights for a certain part of the store.

While you were searching you bent down to pick something up but when you looked back everyone was gone.

"Guys?"

You then began walking down the aisle and when you looked out, you didn't see anyone, you turned.

You planned to go back to the thing you were looking at until you felt arms wrap around you.

You shrieked and soon you heard them speak. "Shhh....it's me."

It was Hendery and you could hear a giggle in his voice.

"Hendery. Why did you scare me?"

He placed his head on your left shoulder. "I had a question."

You then felt his head lift up and you turned in his arms.

"What was it?" You said, facing him.

"Did you miss me?" He asked and you laughed as you gently pushed him away.

"Get the other guys back here. And go."

He then laughed as he signalled the guys to come back.

You then resumed your searching for L.E.D. lights.

Time Skip~~

You all then chose to go to the pool to celebrate and you were given the swimsuit Haechan bought for you a long time ago.

You chose the town pool and you separated from the guys to avoid people looking, but you didn't tell them that as to not hurt their feelings.

You dressed and soon came out.

You sat your towel down and you didn't see the guys yet so you calmed down.

While you were putting on sunscreen, you saw a guy walk towards you.

He was very attractive.

"Miss?" He asked and you spoke.

"Yes?"

"Are you hot?"

You tilted your head and he spoke. "Because you're smoking."

You blushed and soon laughed. Before he could tell you his name, you saw Hendery come up behind him.

He tapped on the guy's shoulder. "What are you doing man?"

"Oh. I'm sorry is this your girl? I apologize."

The guy was really sorry and held his hands up and walked away.

You then glared at him. "Why did you do that?"

He didn't answer and you pushed past him.

You then walked away and soon the other guys came up to you and you felt awkward.

People and lifeguards were looking and you felt your cheeks heat up as the guys spoke.

"Damn babes, you look fine." Jeno said and you blushed and urged him to stop.

You then walked away and left them, they took this as an urge to swim and as you got into the pool, you watched as people stared and girls whispered.

You tried to forget it and swim.

WinWin was having fun chasing you around and you were running until you accidentally bumped into a girl.

She yelled. "Oh my god! Watch it!"

You backed up and spoke. "I'm so sorry."

"Ugh. You came her with 23 guys and you can't even keep your hands off everyone else."

You then felt the urge to hurt her and WinWin saw that.

He pulled your arm to make you swim away but then you jerked away from him and left.

You had enough.

You then picked up your towel as some guys whistled at you.

The guys hurried out of the pool to follow you and you just left.

You couldn't deal with people anymore. You just needed people on your side.

Maybe you just got so accustomed to power and people protecting you and babying you so you have a huge sensitive side.

You didn't know but soon you left and got into the car, carrying your clothes.

You didn't want anyone right now.

Did you make a bad choice by staying?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

3.5K 447 24
Past~~~ But that one day, that day everything ends from his life. A single shot was fired from a gun and that single bullet stopped the girl's life...
709 155 25
A girl who had always suffer, who had never felt love, who is always blamed for things which she had never did, who is always betrayed, who is always...
8.5K 497 13
~°•☆•°~ 20 year old beomgyus parents were asking him to get married, he told them he has a bf but he accidentally gave the schools nerds name as his...
334K 24.4K 73
"You should be careful, love. If I can find out about you, so can they." "I'm sorry, but I don't take advices from c*** s****." "Why don't you come s...