The Strings of Fate☠️💙(Skull...

By KilliosKorosu

[COMPLETED]: 7-16-23 Y/n An Orphan who lives in an abandoned Hotel that someone helped him with, Y/n has bee... More

Prologue
Bio
Chapter 1: The Maid
Chapter 2: Bad Hair Day
Chapter 3: Troublesome Day
Chapter 4: Fish Folks
Chapter 5: Unpleasant meeting
Chapter 6: Turn of Events
Chapter 8: The Nun
Chapter 9: Meeting an Undead
Chapter 10: Nightmare's and Dream's
Chapter 11: Lesson
Chapter 12: Saving the Little Princess
Chapter 13: In Little Innsmouth & Nadia's Past
Chapter 14: Eliza and Cerebella
Chapter 15: Bastet's Den
Chapter 16: Chaos once again
Chapter 17: In Lab 8
Chapter 18: The Egrets
Chapter 19: Decisions made
Chapter 20: ASG Agents
Chapter 21: More Agents
Chapter 22: A Test Gone wrong
Chapter 23: Reunion
Chapter 24: Today was PUN!
Chapter 25: Snow Day with the Little Princess
Chapter 26: A Christmassy Night
Chapter 27: Sacred Ground
Chapter 28: Fun time with fellow Espers
Chapter 29: A glance is all it takes...
Chapter 30: Meeting a Star
Chapter 31: A Chilling Day
Chapter 32: Little Princesses Problems
Chapter 33: The Amnesiac's Past
Chapter 34: Progress & TOBY/FOX !!!
Chapter 35: The Circus Girl's love & loyalty
Chapter 36: Sienna Contiello
Chapter 37: Secrets of the Skullheart
Chapter 38: All out Skullgirl's!!
Chapter 39: MEGALOVANIA!!
Chapter 40: Y/n the Puppeteer
Epilogue: The End?
BOOK 2 IS FINALLY OUT!!

Chapter 7: The Skullgirl

5.1K 150 32
By KilliosKorosu

The Skull Heart.

To those who have heard of this can have mixed feelings to all.

Some goes terrified of it even from the mention of it's name.

Some can get quite exotic when they hear it especially those who are filled with Greed or that power hungry.

But nevertheless in the end.

This powerful sentient artifact will bring nothing but despair to all.

Every seven years after its previous destruction, it reappears to grant a wish to a woman.

The wish can be of incredible magnitude, but it comes at a great price.

The Skull Heart often twists even selfless wishes into brutality, ending wars by causing even more destruction, bringing back a loved one as an undead minion, and in return inhabits the body of the woman who wished upon it, in time turning the woman into a Skullgirl.

A murderous, extremely powerful woman corrupted by the Skull Heart, capable of raising corpses as mindless minions, bringing about destruction in an endless cycle with the purpose of one day ending the world

The time it takes to become a Skullgirl after wishing on the Skull Heart depends on how selfish your heart or wish is, selfless wishes such as wishing for a war to end.

An example to this is the previous Skullgirl Queen Nancy, who made a wish for Peace in war as it took a few years for her to turn into a Skullgirl.

Her wish was not that pure as her transformation was only delayed,

It all depends in the wish in whether either it be pure or not.

Nothing good comes out from it.

Such a dreaded artifact it is to all..

______________________________________________

Chaos.

Utter chaos was shown in the scene.

Many people were seen fleeing and screaming as black smokes rised up into the night sky.

All coming from blue flames being spread around.

But what made it worst was that some of the Undead has arisen as they all came out from the graveyard in the city,

Skeletons were floating in the air along with coffins.

Suddenly, a group of soldiers who wore uniforms similar to that came to Nazi soldiers came appearing and starts to deal with the Undead.

All of them also had this umbrella symbol on their arm bands as seeing this, the people grew hope.

The Black Egrets were here.

A military group under the lead of Canopy Kingdom's Crowned princess.

They all started to help and lead the citizens away from the danger as they deal with the things that threatens the city.

The numbers of the Undead may have been small but the blue flames spreading around the streets were the real trouble as it also sets some Skeletons ablaze making it more difficult for the soldiers to deal with them.

Just then, a weird group of people came appearing as there was a Large man in a trenchcoat with instruments built on his whole body, a group of nurses, and an interesting group of cartoonish individuals with a familiar little girl leading them.

Peacock: Holy smokes!! Look at all these destruction Big Band!

The Man in the trench coat who's revealed to be Big Band quickly looks around.

Big Band: Quickly we need to evacuate the citizens away from this place and put out all the fire!

???: You don't say, but more importantly, where's the Skullgirl, she should be around here.

Big Band: She's has to be near! Christmas, you and your team go find the Skullgirl, we'll deal with the skeletons and flames around here and the citizens.

Christmas: No need to tell us twice.

The Redhead nurse said as she nodded to her group as they nodded back and quickly run towards another direction.

Big Band then turns to Peacock who already know what to do as she grins.

Peacock: No need to tell, I know what to do! Let's send all these skeletons back 6 feet under!!

Peacock's group: Yeah!!!

They then charged forward towards the flaming undeads.

_____________________________________________________

Meanwhile, Filia and Marie were seen on the streets going in the opposite direction of the citizens as both were shock.

They see the black smoke and blue flames in the distance were Little Innsmouth is as chaos were around the Dagonian district.

Screams of terror and blaring sirens were heard as the people runs away, getting evacuated.

There was a sense of dread in the atmosphere as it was heavy.

Everyone could feel a powerful presence in this very city,

Filia: W-What's happening?!

Marie: I-I don't know...

Samson: Filia! This.. This is-?! Its no doubt about it, it's the Skullheart! The Skullgirl is here!

Filia/Marie: What!?

Filia: Are you sure Samson?

Samson: Of course I'm sure! I mean come on, you can already tell because all these people are screaming and running away! The flames are there too!

Filia just nodded before she advances forward but Marie stops her.

Marie: Filia wait!! Don't go it's too dangerous!!

Filia: Marie I'll be fine but some people might need help!! And there's a chance Y/n might be in there!

Marie hearing this look shock as it also makes sense. Y/n was the kind of person that wouldn't hesitate to jump in and help and seeing that the city was in trouble, he wouldn't hesitate to help as Marie came to a decision.

Marie: I-I'll come with you! I'll help too!

Filia was about to reprimand her but seeing Marie's determined look she lets her be as she nodded.

Back to where the trouble is, Peacock and her friends were seen sending explosions at skeletons destroying and sending them flying away before she then looks to the side as she widens her eyes.

Peacock: H-Hang on.. Is that...Marie!?

She widen her eyes in shock as she was about to head over to her but.

Andy: Boss! The Skullgirl, she's been found and she's getting away!!

Tommy: They're calling for your help boss!!

Peacock: B-But, Marie....

She looks to where Marie is as she saw her running away to another direction with Filia as both were seen helping people, and seeing this made Peacok groan before turning to help her team and starts heading towards the Skullgirl is.

Peacock: (Marie...)

Filia and Marie continues to walk forward as along the way, they continue to help people evacuate the place as best as they can, Filia even had to fight off a few undead with Samson's help.

They were nearing a familiar path to Marie as seeing this, they also bumped into a familiar Dagonian girl.

Marie: Minette!?

Minette turns to see her as Marie rushed over to her and hugs her friend.

Minette: M-Marie!

Marie: Im so glad you're alright!

Minette: Y-Yeah..

Marie: But Minette, what's happening around here?

???: T-The Skullgirl she just appeared out of nowhere and started all this chaos around us.

Filia/Samson: Mr. Yu Wan/Yu Wan!

Yu Wan: Filia, Samson?! What are you two doing here!?

Samson: Well, all these trouble caught our attention so we came to check it out!

Minette: W-We need to get out of here!

Marie: But wait! Have you two seen Y/n!?

Sheaked worried as Minette's eyes grew in surprise before getting worried.

Minette: Y-Y/n? Well yeah..

Maria/Filia: Really!? Where?!

Minette: Just half an hour ago, he came over to the restaurant looking out breath and was looking for Nadia! And after that I don't know as they left so suddenly.

Yu Wan: But I heard that there was a fight between two people near my restaurant and one of them was a boy in blue jacket, no doubt it was your friend.

This made both girls worried especially to what's happening right now as then flames erupted upwards as it also close to them startling them all as the undead emerges from it and charges at people.

Seeing this, Filia went into action.

__________________________________________________

Near to where the chaos had originated.

A silhouette was seen floating in the air, wearing a very intimidating skull mask with bones orbiting around them.

Their body was covered in flames not showing their appearance but everyone already knows who this is.

The Skullgirl.

The one who bears the all powerful ancient artifact.

The Skullheart.

???: There she is!!

???2: Quickly!! Surround her!

???3: We can't let her get away!!

Last Hope, the name of the group of Nurses, along with Big Band.

All of them were confronting the Skullgirl as they get ready to attack again,

Soon enough Peacock's group came joining as the ASG units get ready for a fight but the Skullgirl just looks at them before turning away.

Peacock: Hey! Where are ya looking at!?

She shots her gun at her but the Skullgirl merely dodges before she started moving around fast, dodging several attacks from them all.

Big Band: Tch! She's fast!

Christmas: A very agile one indeed!! But we mustn't give up yet!

They continue to chase after her as she keeps dodging.

None of their attacks even landed before the Skullgirl then looks at them as the flames on her body got fiercer with the Skullheart on her back grow and glowed more powerful.

Suddenly then, several Dragonic skulls manifested in thin air, greatly shocking them all from their sudden appearance.

All of it begins charging up an attack, aiming their attacks at them as they widen their eyes.

Big Band: SHI- EVERYONE!! DODGE!!

*BOOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!*

___________________________________________________

A large explosion was heard as both Filia and Marie felt the very earth shook wildly as they leaned into a wall for support of their balance.

Marie: W-What?? What's happening!

Filia: I don't know!!

Soon the shaking stops as then a powerful gust of wind blows over to them as they shield their faces from it.

Black smokes were seen rising up to the sky in front of them as both realizes that it was coming from the place where the blue flames were more stronger and destructive.

Maria: W-What the hell was that!?

Filia seeing this started running to that place much to Marie's shock stupor.

Marie: Wha-!? Filia! Wait!! Don't go there!

Samson: Uh kid! What are you doing!?

Unfortunately Filia ignored their call of plea as Marie followed behind while Samson tried to convince Filia to fallback now.

He couldn't risk of her hat getting hurt especially when it comes to the Skullgirl but alas his host was quite stubborn.

____________________________________________________

Back at where the battle is.

Well if you could even call it a battle.

The ASG units were all defeated as each and everyone of them were in the ground, groaning in pain as they had luckily survived that blast.

It was nothing but a one-sided battle.

The Skullgirl was still floating in the air before she starts to fly away but she didn't go that far as on her way, she encountered Filia who gasped in surprise seeing the mysterious entity.

The Skullgirl bore her eyes at her as Filia couldn't help but stiffen in place.

The aura...

The power...

The presence of this very being.

It basically scream DEATH right in front of her as her legs couldn't stop shaking in fear.

Even Samson was caught off guard from the Skullgirl's presence as he tried to tell his Host to run but couldn't utter a single word.

Unlike other times where they charge in a fight head on.

This..

This was a fight that both knew they would lose or even worse, die from it for which they weren't planning to.

Marie caught up to Filia but like her friend, she too froze in fear from the sight of the Skullgirl.

Seeing both this girls in front of her, the Skullgirl just stared at them in silence.

The blue flames still raging on around them as all eyes stared at each other but.

The Skullgirl suddenly leans her head to the side, dodging a large fist made of instruments as Big Band came attacking.

Seeing this, Samson took immediate action forming legs, wrapping Filia and grabbing Marie as he ran away.

The girls were silent as they were still frozen in fear as they watched another battle unfold in front of them.

Big Band grunts in pain before getting bashed by a Dragonic Skull as he went crashing to a building.

Big Band: Damn... it....

The Skullgirl stared at him as he fell unconscious, before looking to the spot where the girls were before.

Skullgirl: .......

Seeing this, the Skullgirl didn't move, not even bothering to chase after them

But...

*Bang!*

A stray bullet whizzes past her head as slowly she looks to the side, seeing a new Challenger approaching.

It was a woman with a voluptuous body, scarlet red hair, wearing a shirt black dress.

She was holding a gun and an Umbrella which was also a Living Weapon.

A group of Black Egrets soldiers were also there with her, looking ready to fight for their lives.

???: I finally found you!! SKULLGIRL!!

The woman in question marks shouted, looking enraged as she stabs her Umbrella: Krieg in the ground,

???: YOUR REIGN OF TERROR WILL END HERE!! PREPARE YOURSELF FOR YOU WILL MEET! YOUR! END!

She shouted with all of her might from her declaration.

The Skullgirl seeing this tilted her head seemingly out of confusion as then a Scythe made out of bones manifested from her grasp.

Seeing this the woman charges at her as the Skullgirl too charges forward.

Black Egrets: LETS AID THE PRINCESS!!

The Soldiers got ready to aim and fire but that didn't help as they were intercepted when the Flaming Undeads came and attacked them which they cries out in panic and tries to fend them off.

Both the Princess and the Skullgirl clashes with each other full force as a bright flashing light appeared between the two as everything went black.

To be continued...

Word Count: 2300+

7-17-21

Well there you go.

Another chapter done!

It's getting difficult to write this but I will not abandon it!

So please be patient with the updates as Im quite slow and I'm on break for now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 3.9K 62
Everyone has a happy ending. If you're not happy it's not the end . . . . •°•°☆°•°• Y/n (that being you) fell i...
710 16 15
This is a Minecraft diaries fic! It's a slow-burn romance I was going to make it kind of enemies-to-lovers, but it's definitely going to be more of a...
38.9K 1.7K 14
I have always been unlucky with love huh... I'm the 'Unrequited Love Repeater' that's right. It's almost like Cupid himself hates my entire existence...
2.2K 65 26
Was this truly the last RESET? Sans wondered. But he knew only Frisk would tell, only this young girl would decide his future. He hated the thought o...