The Secret Job βœ“ || MYG

By her_chaotic_mind

Her love for BTS was one of the biggest reason why she decided to take a leap of faith and apply for an Unive... More

1. Check In
2. Landing
3. Wasted
4. Empty
5. "Oppa"
6. Tangerines
7. Umbrella
8. Short Bob
9. Bad to Good
10. Liar
11. White Box
12. Letter
13. The Secret Job
14. 3 AM
15. Deal
16. Cookies
17. In the Soop
18. Trust
19. Japan
20. Where You Are
21. Sleep
22. "You Know BTS ?"
23. Family
24. Bonds
25. Happy
26. Pain
27. Fire
28. Need
29. Misery
30. Best Friends
31. Peace
32. Bad Boy
33. Good Morning
34. My Girl
35. Distance
37. Interview
Epilogue
BONUS CHAPTER
maybe, a bonus chapter

36. Done Deal

3K 124 47
By her_chaotic_mind

" On your right... Yess... There there there...Shoot SHOOT !! NOOOO.... Y/N what's wrong with you ! You are better than this "
Jungkook complained as your multiplayer team of you, him and Tae lost the match yet again.

" Let me be clear about it Y/N-ssi, I am in no mood to lose anymore matches. Please get hold of this already."
Tae demanded in an offended tone.

And exactly at that moment you lost it. Tears, scream, followed by the loud thud of shutting down your laptop echoed in your lonely dorm.

" No. I can't. I FUCKING CAN'T GET HOLD OF THIS !! "
you screamed, finally confessing it to yourself. You clutched your hair with both of your hands as you sobbed, alone.

Within few seconds you saw Jungkook calling you. You didn't receive the call.

Incoming Call
Kookie

Missed Call (1)

Incoming Call
Kookie

Missed Call (2)

Incoming Call
Taetae

Missed Call (3)

And your phone kept buzzing but you did nothing about it until your screen showed,

Missed Call (17)

Incoming Call
Taetae

" You.. you guys don't know how to leave someone alone D..Don't you ?"
you whined, panting and your voice shaking.

" No !"
screamed both the boys in unison.

" I am so sorry Y/N. I won't ever complain okay ? Don't cry please. We'll just play and lose every match if you want okay ?"
Tae tried to convince you.

" Yes. And I will let you drive, no matter how many times you flip down the car.. Okay ?"
This was coming from Jungkook.

And their cuteness made you laugh, even with tears gushing out of your eyes like it was some goddamn waterfall.

" It's not that guys. It's just that I can't take it anymore. It's 45 days since I have got to see any of you, I am so tired of studying, writing exams, going to work and again studying. Like it's a never ending loop. I don't feel like I am living anymore. You know, I tried to go out with my classmates, it's not that they aren't fun but... but you know... They aren't you all... I miss you guys so much.. I miss Yoongi... I miss him soo much.."

you had to shut your mouth by pressing your hand over your mouth so that you don't end up scaring them with your wild sobbing.

" We are so sorry you had to go through this. I don't know what to say. We all miss you too Y/N. We miss you a lot."

" Not helping Tae."

" Okay.. okay.. I'll do something about it okay ? I will. I promise."
Taehyung's voice was so sincere and assuring that you would have believed the sun rises from North if he said it like that.

************************

" The Number you have called is unavailable to take calls right now. Please try after sometime. "

You were listening to that for the third time in the day after calling Yoongi, you turned towards Yuri how gave you a smile and extended her arms so can you can retrieve in her warm hug. If you were sane till now, all credit goes to her. She brought you home cooked food on the days you felt low, took you out for walks along with her little daughter and gave you her wise words when you became emotionally unstable.

" Yuri ?"

" Hmm ?"

" Do you think this is the end ? "

" What are you talking about ?"
she said while folding her hands over her chest and leaning her back on the counter top.

" This. I mean, things were so good earlier but now, I can feel the distance. I mean, not the physical distance, it is there obviously but the distance of connection. He is so busy with his work, and whenever he gets some time he tries to call me but tiredness gets to him. I try and understand Yuri, I swear I do. But still we end up arguing on stupid things.

I have started to feel like, I.. I am causing him harm rather than giving him any mental peace."

You looked at the floor, as you felt like you can end up crying moment but this time even tears failed you. There was a thickening pain in your heart, a void of oblivion that made everything around you feel so cold.

Yuri took your hand in hers and gave them a little squeeze as she said,

" Y/N-ssi, difficult times are like test for any relationship. And when everything around you is becoming dark and sad, know that the happy moment is about to come."

And right when she completed her sentence you heard the door of the store open. You slightly shook your head, bracing up to serve the customer. After taking a deep breathe, you looked up and were awestruck.

Jungkook and Taehyung were standing on the other side of the counter. They had their face covered with masks but unlike the other times, you knew who they were.

" Wh.. what are you two kids doing here ?"

" We are here at your rescue Y/N." Jungkook tried to sound like a superhero while delivering that line.

" What ? Are you both out of your mind ? Don't you know you have stupid reporters spying on you all, like every millisecond ? Does Namjoon know that you two are roaming around like this and have come to meet me ? You both are gonna be the death of me, I swea..."

" Aishhhhhh ! Calm down. "
Taehyung held you by your shoulders and gave your body a shake.

" You both need to leave right now. RIGHT NOW ! "
you shot an angry look on both of them. But they definitely didn't take you seriously.

" No. We are here for some important work. "
said Jungkook.

" And what is that ? Buying banana milk."
you gritted angrily while rolling up your eyes.

Taehyung slowly slipped a long white envelope over the counter.

You took it in your hands and saw that it had BitHits' logo on it. Your mind had stopped functioning. What on earth was it ?

You slowly teared it open, meanwhile giving confused look at both the boys who were rather giggling. You unfolded the paper inside to see that it was a letter. An appointment letter.

___________________________________

Big Hit Music

Yongsan Trade Center, Yongsan, Seoul , South Korea

Dear Y/N,

We are pleased to inform you that we are hereby offering you the employment on internship basis for the time period of six months for the post of Personal Assistant of Min Yoongi, the member of Bangtan Sonyeondan and an independent music producer. The terms and conditions of your employment will be attached in the following pages.

Yours Faithfully,

Kim Namjoon

Leader, BTS

&

Record Producer

Big Hit Music

--------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------

You folded the letter and kept it on the counter before it would get damped by your insanely sweaty hands. Your whole body was trembling. Jungkook and Taehyung were glaring at you, waiting for you to speak something but... but how do human beings speak ?

" Y/N ? You fine ?"
asked Jungkook while waving a hand in front of your eyes.

" B..but how ?"
you stammered.

" You see Y/N, we made a deal few months back. Now its a Done Deal." Jungkook replied with a smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N :

Hey Guys !

Wait... I have to do this

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHBHJFTYDTRDXCVKHIL&T^DFXFCVN LKPOLUHJFSERDTYHGNBKJUIUYTYTRREDFCXCXCDTRDCFUYHOIIOUIUTYFTYHFDSEDFCGHGUHJNHHHHHH

Why is the Butter MV so lit ?

And Min Yoongi ? Rapping ? In ? English ? Like ? That ?

I need a whole year to recover from that !😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

KEEP STREAMING BUTTER 🧈

On a side note, I hope you are liking the story till now.

Boraeh 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4K 331 36
β€’If it's not you it's not anyoneβ€’ He has waited for you since so long and now after he has the chance to be with you, he will make sure that he gets...
16.1K 1K 47
Eating together at the kitchen counter and sleeping together under the same comforter were the only moments that we spend together throughout the day...
374K 16.5K 61
❝she leaves behind a red kiss.❞ in which a cold-hearted murderer finds herself involved with the biggest gang in seoul. ━━━━━━ @peachies βœ“ highest r...
189K 8.5K 69
"You've decided, here and now, the next time you have the opportunity to be alone and intimate with Yoongi, you won't stop yourself. You are drawn to...