[MPREG] I Have a Happy Ending...

By arieshima

When the starlet Jian Qiaoxin went to catch his boyfriend in the act, who could have thought that the mistres... More

Introduction Page
Chapter 1: Just a Kid
Chapter 2: Yan Gan, You Devil!
Chapter 3: A Well-Behaved Kid
Chapter 4: White-Eyed Wolf
Chapter 5: Play the Supporting Role for Wen Yuan
Chapter 6: Brazenly Showing Off Love
Chapter 7: Mr. Yan Scolded His Nephew
Chapter 8: Qiu Jian, Where Are You
Chapter 9: Break Up
Chapter 10: Move Out
Chapter 11: Yan Gan is Your Brother
Chapter 12: Yan Gan Cooking
Chapter 13: Car Accident
Chapter 14: Afraid that Yan Gan Would Know
Chapter 15: Counterattack
Chapter 16: Yan Gan Proposes Break Up
Chapter 17: Yan Gan's Promise
Chapter 18: Catching an Adultery is Underway
Chapter 19: Caught in the Act
Chapter 20: Deliberately Seduce
Chapter 21: Looking for the Next Home
Chapter 22: Mr. Yan, You're a Dog
Chapter 23: Little Boyfriend
Chapter 24: Pregnancy Test
Chapter 25: I am Pregnant
Chapter 26: Abortion
Chapter 27: I'll Take Responsibility
Chapter 28: Favor Jian Qiaoxin
Chapter 29: Not Letting You Have It Easy
Chapter 30: Union by Marriage
Chapter 31: Quarrel
Chapter 32: To Relieve the Stress
Chapter 33: Wish to be like this Bracelet
Chapter 34: Deceiving Situation
Chapter 35: The Sky is High, the Emperor is Far Away
Chapter 36: You Can Lean on Me
Chapter 37: Uncle is Scared of You
Chapter 38: Won't Let Anyone Bully You
Chapter 39: Special Extra: Cheating
Chapter 40: Protect the Calf
Chapter 41: Want to Marry Jian Qiaoxin
Chapter 42: We're Going to Have a Wedding?
Chapter 43: How could a Pheasant be a Match to Phoenix
Chapter 44: Being Found Out
Chapter 45: Netizens Disapprove
Chapter 46: Uncle is just an Ordinary Man
Chapter 47: The Child is about to be Born
Chapter 48: Checking if He is the Biological Child
Chapter 49: Do You Play White-Bone Demon?
Chapter 50: Having a Party Tomorrow
Chapter 51: His Family Doesn't Like Me
Chapter 52: A Ring for You
Chapter 53: My Wife is Weak Against Alcohol
Chapter 54: Being a CP with Xiao Zihua
Chapter 55: The Marriage with the Zhao Family is the Solution
Chapter 56: He's Gone
Chapter 57: More Important than the Company's Affairs
Chapter 58: Make Known to Public
Chapter 59: Give Me a Massage
Chapter 61: You Treat Me as Your Son
Chapter 62: Are You Willing
Chapter 63: Do You Want to See What I'm Good At
Chapter 64: Mr. Yan's Desire to Control
Chapter 65: Mr. Yan's Great Luck With Women
Chapter 66: Conflict
Chapter 67: Do You Think He is Unreasonable
Chapter 68: Do You Hate Me?
Chapter 69: Pigs Arches White Cabbage
Chapter 70: My Wife Put It On For Me
Chapter 71: Livestream
Chapter 72: Fine Match for the Gentleman
Chapter 73: We Are No Different
Chapter 74: Jealous
Chapter 75: Eat More to Nourish Your Brain
Chapter 76: How About We Divorce
Chapter 77: We Shall See Who Has the Last Laugh
Chapter 78: Don't Be Jealous
Chapter 79: Catch an Adultery at the Hotel
Chapter 80: Illegitimate Son
Chapter 81: Scandalous Rumor
Chapter 82: Propose
Chapter 83: The Final Chapter
Chapter 84: Epilogue 1 - The Children
Chapter 85: Epilogue - The Children [2]
Chapter 86: The Last Epilogue

Chapter 60: A Good Show

21.2K 781 195
By arieshima

Early summer nights were always lively, there were frogs in the pool in the small yard, and there were birds chirping from time to time on the branches not far away. On a dark and windy night, the house was in a peaceful state.

Several days have passed since that incident. Jian Qiaoxin was sitting next to the crib to play with the baby. However, now that he was two or three months old, the baby had grown a little and his eyes really looked like Jian Qiaoxin's eyes. Those apricot eyes made people melt inside with a sweet smile, making people just want to cherish him more.

Jian Qiaoxin was playing with the baby. Yan Gan came in from the outside. The man should have rushed back from some social parties, and he was still slightly drunk. He leaned against the door and looked at Jian Qiaoxin: "Get ready, Uncle will take you out to see an interesting show."

Jian Qiaoxin paused with a toy dangling in his hand, and repeated: "To see a show?"

Yan Gan looked at him meaningfully, and smiled at the corner of his mouth: "Of course, the first time our Director Jian orchestrates a show, Uncle must buy a ticket to support it."

In an instant, Jian Qiaoxin understood what Yan Gan meant.

He got up from the bed: "Really, he took the bait?"

Yan Gan raised his eyebrows concomitantly, and said slowly: "Ten minutes, I won't take you if you're late."

After hearing this, Jian Qiaoxin, who was still sitting on the bed, immediately stood up while he was playing with Ran Ran. He bent over and touched Ran Ran's cheek in excitement: "Ran Ran, behave, play with your father for a while. Daddy have something to do and need to go out, I will come back tonight to play with you."

After that, he quickly dashed to the bathroom and when he passed the door, he handed the toy to Yan Gan. He couldn't wait to wash and change his clothes.

In the end, Jian Qiaoxin was excited all the way until he got in the car.

Yan Gan propped his chin with one hand, and he looked at him: "So happy?"

Jian Qiaoxin leaned on the seat and looked back when he heard the words. It was already night. The visibility in the car was illuminated by the warm yellow lights on the roof. His skin was already fair, and his lips were curled up now. With a smile, showing his perfect white teeth behind those red lips: "I've been wanting to teach him a lesson for a long time."

It was rare for Yan Gan to hear these words coming from the youth's mouth. He was very interested: "Really, I thought you won't show your temper?"

"Whoever said that, everyone has a temper, and I do, even clay figures have them too." Jian Qiaoxin took out a milk bottle from the small fridge in the car to make a milkshake, and said warmly: "I wanted to deal with him a long time ago. It's just that I haven't had this opportunity."

He handed the adjusted milkshake to Yan Gan: "So, he better not let me have any of his weakness in my hands."

Once I have them, I will never show mercy.

Yan Gan stretched out his hand to take the milkshake and took a sip before he said, "If I remember correctly, you already have a lot of his weaknesses in your hands. Why didn't you deal with him earlier?"

The scenery outside the car window passed by one by one. In the bustling night, there was a lot of traffic, everyone was returning to where they came from, the roadside lights exuding warm yellow lights, and the world was full of fireworks.

Jian Qiaoxin thought about it for a while, then raised his face to look at Yan Gan, and said lightly, "Because I know it's useful to you to keep him."

Yan Gan was stunned. For a moment, he looked at the young man in front of him, and it was difficult to see him as the cowardly little rabbit who had been threatened by himself on the roof for a moment.

He smiled at the corner of his mouth, with a good mood: "Our Xiao Xin has grown up."

Jian Qiaoxin gave him a glare: "I've become an adult long ago."

"Really?" Yan Gan agreed. He looked at him meaningfully: "Adults can do many things."

"..."

I'm sleepy.

The speed of the car was not slow, and it arrived at the destination very quickly. This was a tourist attraction, a small park. It was open to the public during the day on weekdays, and closed after 7 o'clock in the evening.

When Jian Qiaoxin and Yan Gan got out of the car, they saw Jian Xingchen, who was not far away, and Jian Xingchen's husband Huo Jue.

Jian Xingchen beckoned at him: "Here."

Yan Gan glanced at Hou Jue next to him: "Just got back?"

Huo Jue was wearing a black windbreaker, standing next to the little man Jian Xingchen like a calm mountain, the man nodded, and said: "Your side, has it resolved?"

Yan Gan smiled: "Almost."

The two businessmen spoke in abstract meaning to each other, and the two small ones next to them were much more honest than them.

Jian Xingchen took Jian Qiaoxin to walk inside: "He really took the bait. He is now setting up the field over there, and we can start to livestream in a bit."

Jian Qiaoxin stood in the bushes, and he curiously asked: "Will we not be found here?"

"Definitely no!"

Jian Xingchen smiled mysteriously: "I have set up everything so we can do remote livestream. We don't have to be there, just wait for the application to transmit the video directly."

Jian Qiaoxin looked not far away. Halfway up the mountain, there was indeed some light lit up like some stars. At that place, someone standing in front of a table didn't know what was being arranged.

There was a person standing beside Wen Yuan.

Jian Xingchen handed him the telescope and said, "That's Wen Yuan's advisor, I think."

Jian Qiaoxin glanced at the telescope and hesitated: "He is Xu Mu."

In fact, Xu Mu had always been by Wen Yuan's side, and many times Wen Yuan's crazy ideas were instigated by Xu Mu, so Jian Qiaoxin was not so unfamiliar with this person.

The summer wind was actually not cold, but the real uncomfortable problem was the mosquitoes and small bugs. Jian Qiaoxin had been bitten by two or three within a short time.

Jian Qiaoxin couldn't stand a mosquito and scratched his arm: "Xingchen, isn't it remotely controlled? Why are we standing here?"

Jian Xingchen said in a righteous tone: "Watching the scene in person is much more satisfying, don't you think?"

"I...I keep getting mosquito bites."

"..."

The two came back wittily. There was a restaurant outside the park. When they came back, Yan Gan and Huo Jue were having tea. If there is a chess board between them in this posture, it would complete the picture.

Jian Xingchen curiously said: "aren't you two curious, don't you want to go to the scene to see it?"

Huo Jue said coldly: "There are so many mosquitoes outside, what's so interesting?"

And Yan Gan, who was opposite him, was even more concise and straightforward: "Is he worth it?"

"..."

Kneel to the boss.

Everyone stayed in the room and watched the livestream with the majority of netizens instead of feeding mosquitoes in the field.

Jian Qiaoxin also looked up on Weibo to see people's reactions, Wen Yuan's public relations ability was still very strong, and many fans had begun to help him talk.

"The person in the Fox Fairy's video is not Yuan Yuan at all. He has a mole on his neck, but Yuan Yuan doesn't!"

"This voice is being synthesized!"

"It's just someone deliberately trying to frame Yuan Yuan, it's really shameful!"

"Believe in Yuan Yuan, and we will always be with him!"

The slogans were shouted loudly. The marketing forces in the comment area were frantically criticizing. The scene was very impressive. He had to admit that Wen Yuan's popularity is much better than that of Jian Qiaoxin.

A little bit of time passed, at 9:10, that was Wen Yuan's time to perform.

Jian Xingchen opened the livestream room. This was a newly created livestream room. However, Wen Yuan's face appeared on the screen. The angle of the video was very good and very clear.

Wearing a red dress, Wen Yuan sat respectfully in front of the Taoist platform: "Praying to the Fox Fairy, disciple Wen Yuan hereby offer my loyalty, please bestow me with luck in love..."

A few viewers came into the livestream room by chance. They thought it was some kind of newcomer livestream room. They clicked in with a skeptical attitude. As soon as they came in, they saw a praying Wen Yuan, and their jaws dropped in surprise.

"Is this Wen Yuan?"

"Are you an idiot? He said he is Wen Yuan just now..."

"What the hell is he doing? It's weird!"

Sitting in front of the set up, Wen Yuan didn't realize that his actions were being broadcast live. What was on his mind now was that he hoped the Fox Fairy could better bless him and let him regain the support of more suitors.

Xu Mu next to him appropriately reminded him: "Yuan Yuan, don't forget to tell the Master Fox Fairy about your past relationships..."

If he was to list out all of his relationships, then the first and foremost he should mention about Qiu Jian.

Wen Yuan hesitated for a moment, then said: "Master Fox Fairy, my first love is Qiu Jian. That person is someone I have known since I was a child. After I moved away, our relationship ended before it had a chance to bloom, but I still have him in my heart. I know that the separation was only temporary, and as expected..."

The person in the park was talking while the people sitting in a circle in the room were watching.

Jian Xingchen watched for a while, and finally expressed his thoughts: "Look at him expounding these memories, they are inseparable from Qiu Jian's shadow, he is really obsessed with this man."

Jian Qiaoxin propped his chin with one hand: "Human beings always cherish what they lost."

Yan Gan next to him peeled a walnut and put it in his hand. He said meaningfully: "Cherish what has been lost, then they can just disregard what they have gained?"

Jian Qiaoxin held some warm walnuts. He glanced at Yan Gan and said warmly, "No, I will cherish the hard-won more."

"..."

On the other hand, Jian Xingchen would never eat dog food for nothing. He looked at Huo Jue: "A Jue, am I your hard-won?"

Huo Jue looked at him lightly: "Do you want to eat walnuts?"

"......Yup."

Inside the room was plunged into the joy of eating walnuts and peeling walnuts, while the audience outside was plunged into crazy shock, and the small livestream room was quickly spread on the net.

"Did you know that there is a livestream room where Wen Yuan is livestreaming..."

"Gosh, do you know about the Fox Fairy? Come to the xxx livestream room."

With the summer wind blowing, Wen Yuan in the park stared at the mosquitoes and darkness to continue his journey of seeking the blessing of the Fox Fairy.

Wen Yuan started to grit his teeth as his story getting to the recent time: "Later, after I started to enter the entertainment industry, I met Brother Jian again, and he was together with that Jian Qiaoxin, so how could it be, Brother Jian and I are a match made from heaven. Once he appeared, even A Gan started to find flaws in me. I then hired someone to kill him. No one would know that I did it anyway."

"It was all his fault. Brother Jian had said that he wanted to protect me. Why is it that Jian Qiaoxin could have him before me?"

"And Yan Gan, I really hate him, his desire to control is too strong, no one can bear him, he is a lunatic..."

Frankly speaking in front of the Fox Fairy, Wen Yuan began to count his dissatisfaction with his various relationships, which also caused a sensation in the whole netizens.

The agent and many people wanted to call Wen Yuan, but they all got disconnected by Xu Mu.

When Wen Yuan began to scold the wealthy businessmen that had been pursuing him, a person broke into the livestream. Qiu Jian rushed over to pull him away: "Yuan Yuan! Why are you here?"

Wen Yuan was a little shocked: "Brother Jian?"

"Do you know what you are doing?" Qiu Jian's chest moved up and down due to anger, and he slammed the table: "You are on livestream. Everyone on the internet is watching. Are you crazy?"

Wen Yuan's eyes widened, and he rushed to make Qiu Jian stay away from the table: "You are the crazy one. You are disrespectful to the Fox Fairy and will be punished!"

Qiu Jian looked at the dazzling array of glassware on the table, and he caught Wen Yuan who was rushing over: "Be careful!"

Because of Wen Yuan's leaping force, the table shook more violently, and a glass bowl smashed down and fell directly to the ground.

Wen Yuan exclaimed, he knelt down to pick up the Fox Fairy's bowl.

Qiu Jian stopped him and took the bowl away: "Yuan Yuan, you can't do this anymore. These are fake and it will destroy you!"

Wen Yuan's mind was filled with things that the former Fox Fairy Master told him that the ceremony cannot be interrupted, otherwise he will be severely punished.

He was scared at first, and at this moment he wanted to take back the bowl regardless of his concern: "You give it to me!"

The two competed with each other, Wen Yuan went to remove Qiu Jian's hand, but Qiu Jian refused to let go, so Wen Yuan dashed to the next table.

Once he got to the table, Wen Yuan lit the candles.

As soon as the summer wind blew, the candle fire lit the tablecloth, and the fire rose suddenly. It was Qiu Jian who noticed the sudden fire. His eyes widened: "It's on fire!"

Wen Yuan was taken aback: "My altar!"

Qiu Jian wanted to put out the fire first, but Wen Yuan wanted to rescue his own table. The two of them were halfway up the mountain. Sparks scattered onto the grass and the bush around them also caught on fire.

The comments in the livestream went crazy:

"Are these two people crazy? Hurry up and put out the fire!"

"Where is this? Hurry up and call 120"

"Fuck, isn't this really a reality show?"

The densely dense comments filled up the whole screen, and Jian Qiaoxin in the room could not sit still. The intention was not to cause a fire, nor to cause casualties. Who knew that Qiu Jian came out halfway.

Jian Qiaoxin frowned, he took out his phone: "Call the fire department?"

Yan Gan stopped him: "You don't need to, I've already arranged it."

Jian Qiaoxin looked at him in disbelief. Did Yan Gan have the skill of foreseeing the future and knew in advance that there would be a fire?

Yan Gan looked at the door of the room and said in a deep voice, "Come in."

Everyone looked back at the door and saw someone coming in from behind it. Xu Mu stepped into the room. He bowed to Yan Gan first: "Mr. Yan."

Then he waved to the others: "Hello everyone, please don't mind me."

Jian Qiaoxin was stunned: "You, you are not..."

This person Xu Mu had been following Wen Yuan, always making suggestions and acting as a bad advisor. Sometimes it was easy to be overlooked. His appearance was also a very ordinary type, but the more ordinary his role seemed to be, the more they could not underestimate it.

Sure enough, Xu Mu chuckled: "Yes, but I have been following Mr. Yan since last year."

Jian Qiaoxin looked at Yan Gan.

Yan Gan raised his eyebrows noncommittally: "Why are you looking at me?"

Jian Qiaoxin was a little dumbfounded: "I don't even know."

"Now you know?" Yan Gan sat lazily on the chair, his slender legs crossed, and said to Xu Mu who was standing at the door: "You've arranged everything?"

Xu Mu respectfully said: "The fire trucks should be here at this moment. Don't worry, I have arranged it all."

Yan Gan smiled at the corner of his mouth: "Good job."

Xu Mu didn't feel the joy of being praised. He said, "About my mother?"

"She's fine." Yan Gan picked up the wine on the table and shook it at him: "Your ticket to Australia has already been booked. Have a smooth journey."

Xu Mu was relieved. From the time he instigated Wen Yuan to hire someone to kill Jian Qiaoxin in a car accident, his mother had disappeared. His old mother suffered from a heart disease, which made it hard for him to sleep.

Yan Gan found him.

He could only choose to be Yan Gan's handyman and his mother.

Xu Mu was a smart person. His friendship with Wen Yuan was based on money from the start. At most, it was a relationship of interests. He still understood the truth that a person who knows current affairs is a clever man.

Xu Mu turned around to leave. He had already stepped out, but Yan Gan's voice came from behind him: "Wait."

Xu Mu: "Sir?"

Yan Gan raised his chin slightly, glanced at Jian Qiaoxin, and signaled.

Xu Mu understood in an instant. He stared at Jian Qiaoxin deeply, suddenly bent over in a respectful bow, and said in a deep voice, "I'm sorry."

Jian Qiaoxin was slightly shocked.

Yan Gan looked at Xu Mu with cold eyes: "Now you can go."

Xu Mu hurried out. Working under Yan Gan, there was not a day that he could be at ease, for fear of losing his life. Now he was finally free.

The fire in the park didn't spread much. The main reason was that a bush caught on fire, and the fire fighters came and put it out in time. The only accident that occurred was Wen Yuan.

He burned his face because he wanted to rescue the sacrifices for those so-called Fox Fairies with firepower, and his original beautiful face was half ruined.

Netizens were also quite shocked.

Shengge: "The person who said that Xiao Xin is a mistress, you dare continue to babble."

Pretending to be online: "Why didn't the insulting people come out to apologize? Have you all been disconnected?"

Zouma Xingchen: "Wuuuu, Xiao Xin, I love you, and I know you are not the kind of person they said you are. It's great that you and Mr. Yan are together."

Gangkong: "I'll be honest, why after Yuan Yuan broke up with Yan Gan, Jian Qiaoxin and Mr. Yan got together, don't they have any prior sexual affairs?"

See Pan Xia: "Hehe, Jian Qiaoxin must have been with Yan Gan because of money. Didn't you hear Yuan Yuan say that Yan Gan is a pervert."

The enthusiasm of Weibo had been fermented frequently and several times in a row, making this matter the focus of attention of the whole Internet, but the central figure of the focus was very calm.

Jian Qiaoxin met Qiu Jian again three days later. At the time, he was at the company, and Qiu Jian came to Wen Yuan's place to go through the procedures of terminating the contract.

Two people stood in the corridor, each standing on one side, as if separated by a moat.

Qiu Jian was wearing a mask while carrying a few documents in his hand. He looked at Jian Qiaoxin and said in a deep voice, "Xiao Xin, can we have a talk?"

Before Jian Qiaoxin spoke, he heard the other say: "I'm leaving."

He was taken aback.

Qiu Jian calmly said: "Maybe I won't be back here for the rest of my life, can we talk for a few words, the last meeting."

Jian Qiaoxin was silent for a moment, and he nodded.

The two went to the coffee shop not far downstairs. There was a separate small private room, which was very quiet and suitable for talking and chatting.

Qiu Jian ordered him an unsweetened latte: "I remember you like to drink this, you said you like bitterness."

Jian Qiaoxin took a few sips of the latte.

"I am going back to my hometown. If things are going well, I will stay there for the rest of my life." Qiu Jian held the same latte in his hand and whispered, "I'm taking Wen Yuan with me."

Hearing the words Wen Yuan, Jian Qiaoxin was surprised for a moment. He stirred the latte with a spoon: "How is his face?"

Qiu Jian replied simply: "Disfigured a little bit. He is talking to himself all day, always saying that the Fox Fairy will come to punish him. I'm going to take him back to our hometown and live there..."

Jian Qiaoxin said: "Does he agree?"

"Yeah." Qiu Jian laughed: "He got traumatized, and now he quits the entertainment circle and stays away from your life. In the past, he always said that he missed his previous life and missed the small building at home. Now he can go back."

Jian Qiaoxin was silent.

Qiu Jian looked at the gentle face of the person in front of him, he took a sip of latte, and felt bitterly numb: "Xiao Xin, in fact, I have always wanted to say sorry to you."

Jian Qiaoxin: "No need."

Qiu Jian hurriedly said: "I want to say it, and I also want to apologize to you for Wen Yuan. I did a lot of wrong things in the past... I hope you don't take it to heart. Although I don't want to admit it, I know, Mr. Yan, he is a hundred times better than me. If you are with him, he will be good to you."

Jian Qiaoxin sighed slightly, he put down his spoon: "Are you finished? Then I'm leaving."

"Xiao Xin!"

Qiu Jian raised his face, he seemed to have gathered up his courage: "At that time, I said I want to marry you and to live with you for a lifetime. I was being serious. During the years we were together, I was serious about loving you. I know now it's useless to say that, and I don't deserve you, I just..."

Jian Qiaoxin raised his eyes and looked at him: "It's all in the past."

One sentence ended everything, Qiu Jian seemed to be prepared, he pursed his lips, and finally said gravely: "Goodbye, Xiao Xin, I wish you a bright future."

The sun in early summer was very warm, the wind in the afternoon was very gentle, and the cafe was very quiet. There were no quarrels, no ceremonies, no hugs, and no farewells.

This was the one time that they both left in peace.

Jian Qiaoxin watched Qiu Jian leave, and when he turned his gaze back; he saw Qiu Jian left a pile of documents that he was holding on the table. He picked them up to send them to Qiu Jian. When he picked them up, the materials inside slipped out of the bag.

They were not termination contracts, but transaction flow records.

Jian Qiaoxin's expression turned upright, and it looked like these money flows were all from Yan Group dealings with an unknown company. The accounts inside were all from the company's accounts, and the destination and use were in detail. This stack of paper should be a copy of an account book.

Jian Qiaoxin murmured: "This is the ledger..."

After picking up the documents, Jian Qiaoxin quickly returned to the company with the set of documents. He made a call to Yan Gan, but no one answered him.

Jian Qiaoxin had no choice but to go to the top floor to find him.

As soon as he arrived near Yan Gan's office on the top floor, he saw Secretary Li standing at the door, and Jian Qiaoxin walked over: "Hello, Secretary Li, I'm looking for A Gan."

Secretary Li seemed a little shocked when he saw Jian Qiaoxin, and panicked for a moment.

Jian Qiaoxin frowned slightly, and it seemed that something was wrong with this situation. He glanced at the closed office door and looked slightly constricted: "Is someone inside?"

Secretary Li was taken aback for a moment, and he recovered his expression in an instant. He smiled: "Yes, Mr. Yan is in a meeting with a few executives."

As soon as he said this, there was a woman's loud voice in the room, which couldn't be concealed through the door, and it sounded very ambiguous from here.

Secretary Li: "..."

Heaven, I'm having a hard time doing my job.

---

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

632K 15.7K 200
Rumor had it that Qiao Xi had a weak constitution-a sickly beauty. Rumor had it that she spent a fortune every day on medications-eating them like ca...
182K 5.2K 87
This is an Original story it doesn't have any rape and there are few misunderstanding but nothing over the top it is just a sweet romance between an...
409K 3K 67
Former professional snooker genius Lin Yi Yang met the popular nine-ball player Yin Guo on a rare snowstorm night. With the help of Yin Guo's cousin...
3.4K 146 45
In the kingdom of Qiangda, the people live a harmonious life. The imperial family bears the mark of the phoenix, a blessing from the heavens and one...