love consumes.

By xobonitavr23

(I MADE THIS WHEN I WAS LIKE 12 PLEASE DO NOT JUDGE LOL BUT READ MY OTHER STORIES!!) NOT FINISHED AND WONT BE... More

Introduction
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Birthday part 1
Birthday party
Birthday 3

Part 5

43 1 0
By xobonitavr23

My mom decided to let me stay at the Salvatore boarding school was she compelled her self a nice Little home dr. saltzman decided to let me stay at the school because he realized that it wasn't my fault but now we have a bigger problem Clark I walk into Lizzy's room with hope sitting in a chair in the corner Josie laying on her side on the floor and Lizzie digging through her closet.

I walk over to Lizzies bed and jump down on it so Lizzie what's the special occasion you're looking for a dress.

I am so glad you asked I am trying to impress this hot boy Who Goes to Mystic Falls Lizzie Shouts.

Are used to go to Mystic Falls high give me the name and I might know him.

Why do I feel like every day Lizzie is on a new boyfriend hope says while rolling her eyes.

Lizzie turns around from her closet and gasp.

It is not my fault you're stuck on that one boy toy lizzie says.

Hope sits back and rolls her eyes again while Lizzie turns back around to look for another dress.

Boy toy huh? And why have an I met this guy hope.

He's been out hope says while sighing.

They broke up but then got back together over the phone you know classic landon and hope lizzie says while looking through her closet.

Lizzie are you done because if you're not let me know when you are hope says while standing up.

Hope you are not leaving right now to go see your boy toy I have to find a dress and you're helping me lizzie shouts!

Eh..Nope I got to go meet up with my boy toy hope says sarcastically while smiling and walking out.

Did hope really really just walk out on me lizzie says with her hand on her hip.

Lizzie give her a break she hasn't seen Landon in over- Josie says while lizzie cuts her off.

What Josie in over two weeks they're totally obsessed with each other lizzie says.

I think it's cute you know I've always wanted love Josie says.

Well that's your fault because all the girls that you have dated are gremlins lizzie says.

Wait jo you date girls Y/N says.

Oh did your best friend not mentioned that she's pansexual lizzie says.

Cool...

Yep and Lizzie they're not gremlins they're just bad people well like a little annoying.. yeah maybe gremlins.. Josie says while laughing.

Oh my god this is totally perfect I can't wait to see him tonight lizzie says.

Lizzie.. did you seriously forget the Salvatore school dance is tonight.. Josie says.

Wait school dance I didn't even know I gotta go get ready Y/N says while jumping off of Lizzie's bed and walking out the door.

Great now Y/N and hope are gone lizzie says.

Yeah speaking of that I got to go back to my dorm I have to get ready.. josie says.

Fine but you owe me a mango smoothie lizzie says.

Josie walks out to the hall and walks into her dorm room.

Y/N...?

Over here. Y/N says while looking at dresses.

Can I ask you something..? Josie says.

Sure anything Y/N says.

Do you want to go to the school dance with me.. if you don't want to it's totally fine I mean it's n-

Yes I would love to Josie both Y/N and Josie smile.

Great well I'll see you then Josie says while walking out.

OK now I totally need to find a perfect dress especially if Josie's taking me!!

Josie laughs while sitting at the door with her ear up to the door and walks away.

It's been a couple hours in the dance is about to start can you wait in the hallway waiting for Josie to come out.

Josie you look absolutely stunning I mean..

Thank you and you look so hot but of course Josie didn't say that.

You look so beautiful too!

Thank you I had absolutely nothing to wear but I'm so happy that my mom had time to come by the school and drop it off real quick.

Lizzie and hope eventually showed up they looked stunning as well but my eyes were really on Josie.

Hope come with me Lizzie says while grabbing her hand and my hand..

Josie stay here and do not move and don't follow us lizzie says.

Lizzie pools me and hope to the back next to the punch.

We have a catss lizzie says.

No we don't pets are allowed in the Salvatore boarding school Hope says.

No it means "crush at the Salvatore school" lizzie says.

Oh who hope says.

Lizzie looks at me with a smirk on her face.

Y/N has a crush on my sissy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.8K 225 30
My name is Riley,Riley Petrova Wait you're Katherine's daughter? [NO SET ENDGAME]
42.4K 1K 20
Sarah Nightshade, aka Sadie, was not your average girl. She's a blonde 17-year-old with anger problems, but...she's also a hybrid. A mix between were...
19.9K 571 27
Josie decides to confess her love to the girl she loves since she was ten. What's going to happen? Start : 30/01/2022 End: 14/11/2022 #7 kayleebryan...
130K 2.4K 55
Gif Imagines for the TVDU women. This book includes characters from TVD, The Originals and Legacies. Fem Reader X Character. ⚠️ : May contain foul...