The Hybrid Queen

By DESIRE_210

T.W Abuse/violence/sex/drugs/etc Previously named 'The Outcased Sister' Rieka Donovon, a special girl. She... More

Cast!
PrologueοΏΌ
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Important authors note!!
Eighteen
Nineteen
Authors note
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-three
Twenty-Four
Epilogue
LAST AUTHORS NOTE!!
SequelοΏΌ ideas

Seven

3.5K 90 12
By DESIRE_210

Rieka's POV

I feel heat. I hear screaming. I feel this call, happiness.

"What does Rieka have to do with any of this," Elena yelled.

"Oh. That isn't really your business, now is it," he gives Greta the moonstone. It's missing a chuck, like it was cut. He approaches Jules. I feel obligated to protect her now that I submitted to myself. But she tried to kill Caroline. She growls, speeds at him, he rips out her heart. He proceeds to squeeze her heart. I listen in.

"Does that mean it's working," he asked still squeezing it.

"It's working," she pauses. "What's the other wolf have to do with this?"

"She's the fourth ingredient," he smirks.

"She dies too," she sounded ecstatic about my death.

"No,Greta," he growled out. "We just feed from one another. She's my mate." His voice drops down to a whisper.

Oh, shit! Thanks mother and father. I was pared with a psycho killer! I thought.

"Rieka, why are you here," Elena asked. Jenna looked confused.

"I have no idea," I lie well. I get stuck in my own thoughts. Voices snap me out of it.

"-Let her go! I understand I have to die but she doesn't," she says, walk closer to the flames.

"Careful," he mocks. Internally laugh.

"Elena don't," I zone out. I hear whispering. I focus on it.

Originals.Warehouse.Dagger. Werewolves. Killing. Blood. Friendship. Originals.Warehouse.Dagger. Werewolves. Killing. Blood. Friendship. They continuously repeat. I drop to my knees, holding my head. I grunt out, digging at my skull.

"No! Stop! Shut up! Stop talking! Stop," I chant. Klaus walks up to me.

"What's happening," he asked concerned.

"They're so loud," I rasp out.

"What are they saying,love," he asked.

"Originals.Warehouse.Dagger.Werewolves. Killing. Blood. Friendship. It's like screaming in my head," I grab my head. Then I pass out.

-

I sit up on a couch. I recognize it.

"Mom? Dad," I yell.

"No need for yelling,child " my dad walks in, chuckling.

"Mom?"

"She's visiting your grandmother," I was confused. "Witches have free reign."

"Oh. What's happening. There's screams in my head." I say about to cry in pain.

"It's your witch and werewolf genes clashing. As a wolf, you want to help your mate. But your witch side wants to keep the curse sealed.  The witch part feels death, and all. Your wolf wants to protect him. Chose your wolf side. It'll be easiest," he says.  I hear yelling.

"Rieka! Rieka! Wake up," Klaus shouts.

"You need to go, he'll blow a gasket," we chuckle and hug

-

"Owww," I grab my head.

"What happened," he asked.

"Witch and wolf genes clashing. Witch side wants to keep the curse sealed. But the wolf side wants to help you. It was chanting, screaming in my head. I know you didn't drown them," he visibly shocks. I look over his shoulder to see a dead Jenna and stake chunk in Stefan.

"How did you-," he asked as I cut him off.

"Jaxin. He's still hold out for gin and tonic," I giggle. He smiles and helps me up. He walks to Elena and takes her to the alter. He turns her to him.

"Thank you, Elena," he says.

"Go to hell," he smiles and feeds from her. I was to focused on him to worry for Stefan or Elena.A thousand years and it finally happened. He dropped her body. The fire grows higher.

"Come on, my love," he grabs my hand.

"I'm not sure how this works," I bite my lip out of nervousness. He cuts his hand with a stone and holds it to my mouth. "You want me to feed from you," he nods and I obliged.

I feel different, the great kind. His blood is heavenly. It's something I want more of.He takes my hand and bites my hand. We feed from each other till he pulls away, and I feel complete. He walks down the alter.

"I feel it," he looks amazed. He gazed at me. "It's happening."  His bones start to break.

I feel it all, his physical pain, emotional, all. He flies back. Then the fire relights and Bonnie was chanting. Damon snaps Greta's neck. I fall to my knees, the spell affecting me also. I try to chant. He lets out bloodcurdling screams. I see Elijah approach him, I stumble over to them.

"Hello, brother," they pause. He shoves his hand in Klaus' chest. I let out a powerful scream. "In the name of our family, Niklaus...."

"Elijah," I scream, his glares softens. "They aren't at sea! They told me! Ahh!"

"How do you know that," he asked not having it.

"Amelia and Jaxin. They wouldn't lie to you. There on the other side watching us all! Jaxin wouldn't forgive him for that." I whisper. "Blood. Mate. Hybrid . Hope. Death. Originals.Warehouse.Dagger. Werewolves. Killing. Blood. Friendship. They repeat over and over, Elijah! Jaxin wouldn't lie, not about them. Their bodies at safe. If you kill him, you'll never have them! Think, 'Lijah."

"Elijah! Don't listen to them," Stefan calls.

" Phasmatos Tribum," I whisper then Stefan feels pain.

"I can take you to them," he gasped out. "I give you my word, brother!" He expresses. Elijah contemplates, I move to him. I nod, he made up his mind.

"Do and I take you three out," she says with faux confidence.

"You'll die. You can't kill me, I'm a Bellissima," I say.

"I don't care," she spits.

"I'm sorry," he says.

"I'm not," he speeds us away hearing their protests.

"Ahhhhhhh," Klaus screamed. I feel horrible. "It hurts!" I think. I listen.

'Emotion Presser. It helps the mates through all pain. Physical and emotional. Just put your hands on their face and feel whatever you want them to.' My fathers voice rings in my head. I obliged . I put my hands on his face as he screams.

"I know that pain, I only had the pain twice! It's ok, your a hybrid now! Like me," I flash my ambers. Only to receive a confused look.

"Purple," he says. I turn to Elijah.

"What," I ask.

"Your eyes are not amber. There vibrant purple," he states

"Im a witch and a Bellissima. It's the genes mixed." I finish. "You can do it! I believe in you!" He lets out another scream and then shifts into a pure black wolf with amber eyes. I was in awe.

I feel another headache. I heard the words.

Wolf bite. Burning. Lockwood. Salvatore. Death. Ripper. Cure

I groan.

"What is it," Elijah inquires.

"From what I gathered. Damon has a wolf bite from Tyler. Then other words: cure,ripper, burning. I'm not good at interpreting these," I bite my lip. "Run along, Klaus. I'll come with you later!" I dismiss. He runs off.

"What is it," Elijah questioned me.

"Did you know," he looks bemused . "That we were mated? The person I'm bonded to till death. Or eternity." I raise my brows.

"Yes. He had visions. Jet black hair, vibrant purple eyes. You, after 300 years, were his muse. For centuries, he wants to be alongside you. Always," he tells.

"And forever," I finished he look at me surprised. "My dad told me about your vow. How he and my absent uncle were in it," I smile.

"So are any other Bellissima's. You are too. In many ways, your Niklaus' mate, your a Bellissima, your his, our, redemption." I suck in a breathe at his confession.

"Redemption? I've killed just because it's fun. I've killed more people than thank I can count, because I have the power to make them afraid," I smirk. He looked visibly startled. "I'm gonna go. "

"Of course," he turns around. I get in the ground and turn. Elijah was in awe of my wolf.

I take off.The feeling of the dirt is new, softer. The air is fresher, I smell him. I track him down and hide. He took down a deer. I creep behind him. Then I pounce, growling I claim dominance. He doesn't like it.

'Submit or I'll make you,' I mentally think.

'I'd like to see you try,' I pause.

'You can hear me?'

'Yes? Why? Can't others?' I huff out.

'Never. I didn't think it was possible. Anyways wanna kill or talk?' I take off.

-

Third persons POV

To unaware people, it's two wolves running free. A pure black one with amber eyes, and a pure white one with purple eyes. She tried to wander away, but he followed. They wrestled, killed, in other words left poor 'Lijah a huge mess. They killed, maimed,and had a blast.

-

Hours passed and the wolf stayed close. They got worn and found a soft, safe spot. They curled up and went into a peaceful slumber. While they slept, Elijah covered.

A/n:

What do you think so far?

Nieka or Riklaus?? Future reference.

Tell me, what do you think of her 'betrayal' to the Scooby gang?

That's all. Hope you enjoyed my newest masterpiece.

Thank you for the reads!!

KayKay!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.1K 1.9K 45
Jessica Gilbert was normal.... if you looked past the fact that she was a tribrid but that was easy since only a handful of people knew. Her life cha...
1.2K 64 8
❝ π˜πŽπ” πƒπŽπ'𝐓 πŠππŽπ– 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐅 πŽπ… πˆπ“ ❞ ✼ γ€š the vampire diaries universe x fem! mikaelson! oc γ€› γ€– the vam...
386K 7.5K 67
Rosalie Marie Gilbert, the infamous identical twin sister to Elena Gilbert. She's been pulled into the world of vampires, werewolves, and witches eve...
39.1K 976 27
Rieka Donovan-Bellissima left Mystic Falls with her best friend, Hayley Marshall, to search for their family. Rieka's looking for her mom's family bu...