My hell hound (Technoblade x...

By AmandaPanda237892

DISCONTINUED ~art not mine~ More

A/N
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
A/N
Chapter 11
A/N
Another A/n
Chapter 12
Goodbye.

Chapter 6

1.8K 79 29
By AmandaPanda237892

 i am evil
TW: Violence
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I got up. 

And I walked. My head was held high and I was ready. I picked up my pace, running as I let out a howl. Everyone followed as my paws pounded against the dirt to "manberg" 

My growl resounded as I faced whoever got in my way by jumping over them, or tripping them. I was searching and sniffing. I was looking for the scent of malicious intent and alcohol. I searched and searched. I heard screams and the famous laughter of the hog I was growing attached to. 

Things got loud as I faced him. People saw me approach the van. I let out my howl to alert Techno, I need back up. I heard him run to me. 

"Ready?" 

I walk in and I see him. Pathetically laying there, being surrounded by warriors. His eyes lit up as he saw me. 

"Hound! I knew you'd come back, here! Come here-" 

I growled and I knew what I needed to do. I saw everyone here. I don't care anymore!

I'm not some animal.

Then Techno scratched my ear. "Tokito you ready?"

I knew he was keeping me as a wolf on purpose. I needed to stay like this.

I heard Techno chuckle as Schlatt yelled. 

"Get your hands off my hound! Come here you useless mutt-" He was rambling and I prepped

"Tokito." Techno had his crazed look. "Kill."

I lunged and bit, and scratched and clawed. 

I didn't stop till my fur matted with his blood. I shook and the circle of people cringed.

"That was-" I heard Tubbo start

"THAT WAS SO COOL! GOOD BOY! YES!!! GOOD TOKITO! POGGG" Tommy yelled and my tail couldn't help but wag

I did it.

But things weren't finished. Suddenly as everyone celebrated, getting out of the van, Tubbo being elected the new president, things got eerie. I knew what was about to happen. I saw Techno twitch as they spoke of government. I nuzzled his leg and he smiled. 

"Ready for more blood, pup?" 

I arfed. Then the ground shook. Things went up in smoke as things blew up. A ringing played in my ears that folded against my head. Techno laughed as I saw Philza kill Wilbur who was at a button.

The button. 

HOLY SHIT YES 

I prepped, my tail wagging as techno set up the withers.

Tommy was...telling us to stop. He pleaded, saying how we'd be villains.

He looked to me. "Please- you're my friend! Be smart!" 

I un-morphed in front of him and smirked. "I'm not a friend. I'm a motherfucking hell hound ready to bring home here." 

I go back and lung. 

Blood for the blood god

(( 438 words ))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25K 300 6
Mostly discontinued but if I feel like writing for this fandom again I will
4.5K 94 7
M/n, a monster of the forest. The guardian of the forest. Meets to humans, and he rather likes the one human Tim. That is his human. And no 'thing'wi...
42.3K 659 16
DELULU & GUILT PLEASURE
281K 5.9K 33
WATTPAD BOOKS EDITION You do magic once, and it sticks to you like glitter glue... When Johnny and his best friend, Alison, pass their summer holid...