Adopted - SBI Family AU

By luceaso

Tommy and Tubbo were used to being alone after their parents deaths when they were younger, well they technic... More

Introductions
Part 1 - The punches I take for him
Part 2 - Optimistic but to an extent
Introductions - Part 2
Part 3 - Why does this keep happening to us
Part 4 - It's only illegal if we get caught
Part 5 - Can you guys be any louder
Part 7 - I have some news
Part 8 - Fuck you Tubbo, you dick
Part 9 - Did you know him
Part 10 - YOU DICKHEAD
Part 11 - From bad to worse
Part 12 - Weeb
Part 13 - Somewhere

Part 6 - I've got the blade

1.4K 62 64
By luceaso

⚠︎︎This is entirely platonic⚠︎︎

Tubbo's POV

"How about you come back to mine and I can get you all warmed up. I have two sons at home, their names are Wilbur and Techno. I also have a wife named Kristin." Phil said.

Tommy tugged on my sleeve presumingly about the man's question. I turned to him.

"Are we just going to trust him?" Tommy asked.

I shrugged. 

"He did kinda help me calm down from a panic attack before you guys woke up, I think maybe we can trust him?" I replied.

"As long as you guys trust him then I will." Ava added

I turned my focus back to the man who was waiting patiently for our answer.

"O-okay." I said hesitantly.

He smiled and told us to follow him. He led us out the alleyway and past some of the shops we ran by earlier. We walked through the Town's centre, the clock now reading 7:07 PM. 

I jogged a bit now realising I was falling behind the group.

We kept walking until we came up to a tall car park.

"So, if you don't mind me asking, how old are you guys?"Phil asked.

"Uh, i'm 13 and Tubbo is 11." Tommy replied

"And i'm 14." Ava said.  

Phil hummed in acknowledgment.

"My two sons, Wilbur he is aged 18. And Techno, he is 17." Phil said.

We went inside the car park and began walking up the tall stairs. It felt like we were walking for centuries until Phil said this was his level.

We left the staircase and Phil went and paid for his parking, we then started walking towards his car.

"Here it is." Phil said whilst pointing towards a minivan.

He unlocked the car and Tommy, Ava and I climbed into the seats. There were two seats in front of us, the driver's and the passenger's, and three seats behind us.

I was sat by the window, Tommy in the middle and Ava seated the other side of him.

Phil closed the door behind us and got into the front seat. He put his seatbelt on, then checked in the rear-view mirror if we had ours on. 

He took his keys out from his pocket and turned them in the ignition. The engine coming to life with a soft growl.

"Would you guys like the radio on?" He asked.

We all nodded, so he pressed the button and voices filled the previously quiet car.

"BBC, radio two. Earlier this week, three children ages 11-14 ran away from home. Their adoptive parents said that they miss them and they would do anything to get them back. Please keep your eyes out for these young children, and if you are to come across them call the number +44-###-###-###. There is a reward if you find them of £450-"

Phil turned the radio off.

"That wouldn't happen to be you guys would it?" He questioned.

"I think it might be, please don't call the number don't make us go back." I said

"I won't, like I said before, if you had your reasons then that's okay." He reassured.

He turned the radio back on, this time a music channel called Heart. A song started to play quietly in the background.

You are my fire
The one desire
Believe when I say
I want it that way

Phil drove towards the exit.

But we are two worlds apart
Can't reach to your heart
When you say
That I want it that way

He pulled away, onto the main road.

Tell me why
Ain't nothin' but a heartache
Tell me why
Ain't nothin' but a mistake
Tell me why
I never wanna hear you say
I want it that way

I was in awe looking around, in the evening light the Town looked so pretty.

Am I your fire?
Your one desire
Yes, I know it's too late
But I want it that way

String, bulb lights had been hung between the lamp posts.

Tell me why
Ain't nothin' but a heartache
Tell me why
Ain't nothin' but a mistake
Tell me why
I never wanna hear you say
I want it that way

And if you listened close enough, you could hear the sea's waves crashing harshly against the  stones.

Now I can see that we've fallen apart
From the way that it used to be, yeah
No matter the distance
I want you to know
That deep down inside of me

Phil was lightly tapping his fingers against the steering wheel with the song, quietly humming to himself.

You are my fire
The one desire
You are (you are, you are, you are)Don't wanna hear you say
Ain't nothin' but a heartache
Ain't nothin' but a mistake (don't wanna hear you say)
I never wanna hear you say (oh, yeah)
I want it that way

I tapped my foot lightly in time with the music.

Tell me why
Ain't nothin' but a heartache
Tell me why
Ain't nothing but a mistake
Tell me why
I never want to hear you say (never wanna hear you say)
I want it that way

As the song began to fade, I felt my eyes get heavier and harder to keep open.

Tell me why
Ain't nothin' but a heartache
Ain't nothin' but a mistake
Tell me why
I never want to hear you say (don't want to hear you say)
I want it that way

'Cause I want it that way

I soon gave in and fell asleep.

Tommy's POV

I felt something fall onto my shoulder. I looked down and was greeted with a sleeping Tubbo. I carefully leant my head against his and put my arm protectively around him.

Many houses went past the window and songs played until Phil turned down a quiet road.

He then turned the car into a smooth drive way. I looked up and saw the house, it looked modern, but yet had a cozy feel to it. The two-story, brick house had a small garage door attached to it and and a porch on the front. The widows and doors were white, curtains pulled open revealing the inside.

I gently shook Tubbo awake.

"Hey, big man. Wake up were here." I said softly.

He yawned, then looked looked up and saw the house. His jaw dropped, sending me and Ava into a laughing fit.

Phil got out and went round to help us open the door, Ava climbed out first, then me and lastly Tubbo. We all walked towards the door, Phil pulled out his keys and unlocked it.

He pushed the door open and motioned for us to enter.

"Hello? I'm back." He called out. 

To our right there seemed to be a kitchen, a breakfast bar in the centre. And to our left there was a lounge, I saw the TV was on but only now I noticed the two pairs of eyes staring at us in confusion.

One of them had pink, medium length hair and looked like he was wearing a shirt and black trousers, using a red blanket like cape. Whereas the other had short, brown curly hair and was wearing a yellow sweater and black jeans.

"Ah, Techno, Wil. There you are." Phil said with a smile.

"Um, Dad. Who are these kids?" The pink haired one asked, his voice surprisingly quite monotone.

"Oh yes, this is Tommy, Tubbo and Ava." He replied whilst pointing at each of us. "Do you guys know where your mother is?"

"I think she's out in the garden watering her plants." The brown haired one replied.

Phil thanked them and then walked off to what i'm guessing was the direction of the garden.

The three of us stood there awkwardly in the doorway until the brown haired one called us over.

"Hello, i'm Wilbur but you can just call me Wil. And that's Technoblade but you can just call him Techno." Wilbur said

"Wait. Is your name really Technoblade?" I asked.

Tubbo elbowed me in the ribs.

"TOMMY!" Tubbo whisper-yelled.

Techno laughed.

"No, no it's fine. But no, it's not my real name, my real name is Dave but it's just a nickname I've had for years and it's kinda stuck." He replied.

"It's a cool nickname, you can be like." I said now putting on a deep voice. "I've got the blade."

Everyone started laughing as Phil came back into the room, this time accompanied with a woman.

"Ah hello, you must be Tommy, Tubbo and Ava?" She asked.

We all nodded.

"I'm Kristin." She said with a warm smile. "It's nice to meet you." 

————————————————————————————

A/N

Are you a camera?

Because every time I look at you I smile.

1411 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.5K 3.3K 35
I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY OF THE CONTENT CREATORS WHO HAVE BEEN CANCELLED SINCE THE MAKING OF THIS STORY. THEY ARE TERRIBLE HUMAN BEINGS WHO DO NOT DESERV...
26.4K 1K 26
Tommy and Tubbo are twins. They are 13, but when they are introduced to a new family, they feel nervous. They do not feel like they fit in with the 1...
60.4K 1.9K 69
So, this one. Tommy's a little street kid who's run away from many homes and orphanages. He's lonely, and a raccoon hybrid. One day, Tommy gets beat...
65.4K 2.5K 22
-Tubbo is a nice, caring little boy who deserves nothing more than happiness. But if it's supposed to be like that, then why did he get the shitty en...