The Royal Journey- Amourshipp...

OmMhatre8 द्वारा

So this story takes place 1 week after Ash battles replacement gym leader of vermillion city that is his firs... अधिक

Prolouge
Reunion and Revelations
Visiting Rota
Serena To Kalos
Back to Vaniville
Vermillion and Altomere
Rank Booster Tournament
Reunion of Amour
Shalour City Gym
Good Bye Kalos-Alola Alola
Tagged
Pokemon School and Brock's Surprise
Princess Finally Comes to Rota
Authors Note

Darkrose Sails and Dia's Return

2.2K 57 69
OmMhatre8 द्वारा

Before we start the chapter today is ashy bois birthday so happy birthday to our Ashy boy

Some cute fan arts of Ashy Boy and his sere.
So lets begin

It's been a day since the battle at shalour city gym and now the gang in making there way towards lumioes city for serenas showcase. They are currently in salentune city and have decided to spend the night here and leave in morning for the showcase of serena as the showcase is gonna take place in evening.

Serena- Ashy wanna help me with the practice.

Ash- I would love to help you sere.

Dawn- we will watch you practice right may.

May- yup. What about you Aria.

Aria- I think I will avoid watch her practice as she is my rival so it would be kind of cheating to watch her practice so I am going for a stroll.

Gladion- Mind if join you.

Aria- yes it will be nice .

Gladion- ok lets go.

With Darkrose couple

Aria and Gladion are strolling down the salentune city and decide to visit a small Cafe.

Gladion - So Aria are you enjoying.

Aria- yes I am.

Gladion- Lets give our order.

Aria- ok.

They call the waiter and place there orders and after some time food comes.

Gladion- Wow this is really good.

Aria- yes sure it is. So Gladion your are an elite 4 right.

Gladion- I am and I really happy I was offered to be an elite.

Aria- so how long you know Ash.

Gladion- Its almost a year knowing him but he is still mysterious like his Greninja I can't imagine something like that can even happen.

Aria- Me too. If showcase were for boys his transformation would lead him to a easy victory. I wonder I he have ever participated in contests.

Gladion- So you have been kalos queen for so long it must be difficult job to come up with something new each year.

Aria- yes it is but that's what make showcases more fun.

Gladion- I see. Aria I want to tell you something.

Aria- Yes go for it.

Gladion- You se Aria ever since we met a few days ago i have really enjoyed time spending with you and you were the only girl who came an talk with me like a normal guy not getting scared like other due my emotionless face and I am really grateful for that and I want to tell you that I love you Aria would like to be my girlfriend.

Aria was a blushing mess as her crush proposed her . She was processing the things just happened and was silent for atleast 30 sec so Gladion got worried and said.

Gladion- Aria if you don't feel the same way do be quite just say it I wouldn't mind it.

But aria did something that surprised Gladion she kissed him on lips and Gladion was shocked at first but returned the kiss.

Aria- Hope you got your answer glady I was waiting for you to ask me out ever since I saw you battle that day it was love in first sight for me.

Gladion- Aria you don't know how happy I am . Maybe we can visit alola in 2 3 days so you can meet my parents.

Aria- I would love to .

Then they enjoyed there evening and returned to Pokémon Center to found the gang asleep.

Next morning

Ash- Sere wake up we have to leave for lumiose city.

Serena- What is the time babe.

Ash- babe it's 6 Am . And we have to reach asap.

Serena- Ok ashy . I will get ready by that time you check is everyone awake.

Ash leave the room and finds everyone awake and finally goes to Darkrose room and opens the door to find Gladion and Aria cuddling each other so he decides knock the door so they will think they haven't been caught but before that he take a picture of them. And ash bangs the door and finally Gladion wakes up and opens the door for ash and then everyone is here ready for breakfast .

Ash- Guys eat quickly we have to leave by 7 so we will reach lumioes city by 1 pm .

Gary- Ashy boy ik you don't want serena to miss the showcase I just got a better idea lets fly to luminose we will reach there in around 40 to 45 mins.

Gladion- But many of us don't have flying type pokemon.

Ash- Don't worry I currently have 3 and each can easily carry 2 people. So Dragonite will take gou and Chole. Charizard will take Aria and Gladion.
Me and sere will ride latias .

When ash says Latias everyone is shocked except except you know the people.

Serena- Ash did you just say Latias.

Ash- Yes sere. And don't worry she is good friend of mine.

Gladion- Ash if Solgaleo was here we all could have ride him.

Ash- I have caught him but I have left him free to protect Alola .

Lillie- But ash you can call Solgaleo any time you want he will travel through ultra wormhole to help his daddy.

Ash- Lillie why are you teasing me . He thinks me as his dad as I took care of him since birth and he is not the only pokemon who calls me dad ain't I right may.

May- Yes you are ash. But now manaphy has new mama as Serena I can't be here mama but you know i was so happy when manaphy called us Dada and mama .

Serena- Manaphy is mythical pokemon right.

Ash- yes sere it is. But now let me call Solgaleo.

Ash connects with Solgaleo through aura and asks him to come to Kalos.

After some time they all finished breakfast and are now waiting for Solgaleo and and ultra wormhole appear and it reveals Solgaleo and Naganadel.

Naganadel comes and nuzzles Ash .

Then Everyone is happy to witness 2 legendary pokemon and an ultra beast but they still don't know about the 1 mythical pokemon who is with them for a long time and is invisible.

Ash- Hop on Solgaleo and let's go to lumioes city.

After 10 mins they all are in luminose city. Ash suddenly gets a call and he notices the number and leaves the group for a bit.

A- Dia why are you calling this late from Kanto is everything fine.

D- Ash everything is fine and I just called to tell you that I just landed in lumioes so I want to know your location.

A- Dia I am in lumioes city only.

D- really. It's good so where are you RN.

A- Dia lets meet today at the showcase which is in evening so I will Able to introduce you to all my friends.

D- OK ash.

A- Bye dia. Be on time.

D- says the guy who was late for taking his first pokemon. Anyway see you in evening.

During the evening.

Serena- Guys I gotta go to participants room. Calem have you told Miette about you being in Kalos.

Calem- Serena I am gonna give her a surprise so don't tell her about me.

Serena- Ok big bro.

Serena leaves and the gang decides to go to Vip room .

Aria- Ash I know you are alolan champion but your are hidden from world so they won't allow you to enter cause only gym leaders elite 4 and championships and league winner are allowed and they can only bring there relatives with them not friends.

Ash- Battle Frontier doesn't count.

Aria- I don't know about that but I am sure it will.

But at the same moment diantha comes and hugs ash and Gary .

Diantha- Don't worry ash I am here you can easily enter vip section.

Ash- Ik dia but really they don't allow battle frontier winners.

Dia- There is actually one guy who have conquered battle frontier and it's you so they will of course allow but why to worry when your big sis is here.

And everyone's jaw is dropped after learning the truth of ashs sister especially the kalosians as they never expected her to be his sister.

Clemont- Diantha are you really ash sister.

Diantha- I am Clemont. Btw I see my final elite is back in kalos.

Aria- who is your final elite.

Calem- That would be me Aria.

Ash- Camel you are dead piece of meat you kept it hidden  from us even i told you about me being champion though I have to tell this to less people. Just wait for serena to hear this and this time I won't help you.1

Gary- Ashy boy is right but we will let this matter to be handled by serena.

Diantha- So Gary did you find Lillie I wanna meet her cause she is my other future sister in law.

This case Gary and lille to blush.

Gary- Big sis meet my lils .

Lillie- Nice to meet ash sister and champion of kalos.

Diantha- Don't be shy Lillie I am also your big sister .

Then Diantha turn towards Gladion.

Diantha- You must be Gladion ashs final elite.

Gladion- You guessed correct and I am also Lillies big brother.

Ash- And arias boy friend.

Diantha- what!!!

Aria- yes Diantha we became couple yesterday only.

Diantha- Aria this means we are gonna be sisters in future.

Aria- Yor are right. But now let's head to vip box as Serena and Miette performance are around.

I am not gonna write the performance cause I can't write then sorry.

Monsieur Pierre- And the winner of today's showcase is Ms Serena Yvonne.

And the crowd squealed and ash was happy and now serena was gonna travel with him. Now everyone is waiting for serena and Miette.

Serena- Miette you really improved I expect you to be in the Masterclass.

Miette- Don't worry Serena I will be there.

Serena- That is what I expect from my future sis in law.

Miette- Did you just say future sis in law.

Serena- You are Camels girlfriend right.

Miette- Camel?? My boyfriends name in calem .

Serena - That's my brother and me along with ash and his cousin call him camel since childhood.

Miette- That means ash is going to be my brother in law .

Serena- yes .

They both come out and find the gang and serena notices diantha.

Serena- Diantha long time no see.

Diantha- how is my future sis in law and that was an amazing performance.

When diantha says future sis in law Serena freezes and starts processing what she heard was perfect. And Miette is shocked as well after learning truth of Ash girlfriend.

Calem- Babe don't calm down.(calem hugs her from behind to surprise her.)

Miette- Cally you are here why didn't you told me about it.

Calem- I wanted to give you surprise.

Miette- But I lost I front of you.

Calem- What can I do my sister is better at stealing ain't I right first she stole ash and now the key. But don't worry now imma travel with you and cheer you up.

Everyone was trying there best not to laugh but serena was about to go wild .

Ash- Sere you know camel is final elite of Dia.

This was it for serena she went to calem and started to beat the shit out of him and Miette didn't even tried to interfere as this was a siblings fight ans she can't do anything but se her boyfriend getting beaten up and was happy and he was teasing both her and serena.

Serena- I am leaving you alive camel if you again make me angry then see.

Diantha- Serena I never thought you would be this violent.

Serena - Diantha I'm violent against only my brother as he pisses ke off. But should I call you big sis cause I am already calling Delia as mother and Lillie too.

Diantha- You can call me dia like your ashy.

Serena- I will do it. Btw dia why did you not told us you are ash sister 1year ago.

Diantha- It was moms wish and she didn't wanted ash to have pressure of his big sis being a champion and he is still haven't won a league.

Ash- Dia but now I am the strongest champion and I never used my old Pokémon in any leagues since shinno or else I would have been Unova and Kalos Champion too.

Diantha- Ik no ash . But will you able to defeat Leon.

Ash- I have battled him once and gave him a hard time cause that was my first time gigantamaxing Pikachu so we weren't in full control but next time i am gonna beat him.

Gary- Ash did you just say gmax Pikachu.

Ash- Yes Gary Pikachu is able to gmax isn't he awesome.

Diantha- Indeed he is ash. Btw Gary did you introduced Lillie to aunt leaf cause I know mom knows Lillie as mom use to visit alola for ptm.

Gary- I did it big sis.

Ash- Dia seres powers awakened few days ago .

Diantha- You guys really love each other so much that serena you became an aura guardian before the marriage this is spectacular.

Serena- That's my love for ashy and his love for me.

Diantha- I know . But it really feels good that almost half of us present here are gonna be family in future.

Ash- Only Steven isn't here so the family couples would have been here.

May- Ash do you mean Steve stone.

Ash- Yes may Steven Stone .

Aria- I can't believe hoenn and kalos champion are couple. But on the other hand kalos champion and Alolan champion are siblings.

Ash- I know it's hard to take but that's reality.

Diantha - So guys lets go to eat and celebrate victory of serena.

Ash- Lets go time for food.

Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter and I know update is late but as I already told you all I will update once a week and I am not fixing any day update may come on any day of week . So see you in the next chapter till that time stay safe and peace out 😁.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

15.2K 325 19
After Leaving everything back in Kalos, Ash worries about the decisions he had made that day. " I regret Everything" He always says to himself. Ash h...
31.3K 637 23
As the Kalos gang continue to travel around the region, one little change of mind would trigger several emotional thoughts and revelations, and cause...
Return Of A Hero fw द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

506K 6.6K 59
Ash x Harem (If y'all don't like harem shit, then don't read lmao) »»----- ♔ -----«« Ash Ketchum disappeared 1 year ago after saving his friends from...
44.3K 770 25
If u think this is any of ash betrayed story then it isn't. This is the ending I want to have for Pokémon(2019)/Journeys. This also an Amourshipping...