Turn on the Love System

By Star332211

Tao Yuan was willing to take the peach blossom system to go to different worlds to complete the tasks, and th... More

ARC 2.4
Arc 2.5
ARC 2.6
ARC 2.8
ARC 2.9
ARC 2.10
ARC 2.11
ARC 2.12
ARC 2.13
ARC 2.14
ARC 2.15
ARC 2.16
ARC 2.17
ARC 3.1 - Chongxi in the 1960s
ARC 3.2
ARC 3.3
ARC 3.4
ARC 3.5
ARC 3.6
ARC 3.7
ARC 3.8
ARC 3.9
ARC 3.10
ARC 3.11
ARC 3.12
ARC 3.13
ARC 3.14
ARC 3.15
ARC 3.16
ARC 3.17
ARC 3.18
ARC 3.19
ARC 3.20
ARC 3.21
ARC 3.22
ARC 4.1 - Raising a Wolf Disguised as a Dog
ARC 4.2
ARC 4.3
ARC 4.4
ARC 4.5
ARC 4.6
ARC 4.7
ARC 4.8
ARC 4.9
ARC 4.10
ARC 4.11
ARC 4.12

ARC 2.7

12.8K 213 231
By Star332211

The host took the stage and greeted the actors. Then the live interview officially began.

The show started with a series of introductions. They introduced the crew, the actors, their roles, and then started talking about what the netizens wanted to hear about most.

Host: "In the past few days, the most talked about topic is that the film emperor Zheng took a selfie after many years. What I am more curious about is why you haven't posted a selfie for so many years? Isn't it part of the star life?"

Zheng Xuanlin replied, "Because some netizens have too strong of an imagination. No matter what content I post they will turn it into something else. So I don't post at all. Since your imagination is so rich you can imagine it by yourself."

The host internally raised his eyebrows. This is obviously mocking the CP fans and is in the presence of Cheng Yi. There are so many celebrities in the entertainment industry, but he is the only one who would do this. How much does he want to stop the Cheng Yi CP group?

Host "Then why are you suddenly taking selfies now?"

Zheng Xuanlin "Because I am in a particularly good mood recently. I wanted to share it with my fans. I think fans, passers-by, or netizens of any other attributes, should just follow the content I posted without speculating. There are absolutely no other hidden meanings."

Cheng Yi kept a decent smile and watched Zheng Xuanlin's speech seriously. But his heart was hurting. He knows that he made some wrong choices, and he regrets it very much. He will do his best to save everything.

"I heard that there are no CP fans. Let's share his words, so that they aren't obscene anymore! What people want to express is the literal meaning, there is no other meaning!"

"Emperor Zheng tears apart the CP daily, but CP fans live in their own world. They are not so easy to wake up. You will never wake up a person who chooses to sleep."

"Only actor Zheng can critique the ability of the CP fans."

"Who knows if he wants to cover it up."

"The above is a typical example of pretending to sleep."

Host "So what about Hua Xi? How do you feel about being able to work with Zheng Xuanlin?"

"I grew up watching seniors' movies, and I have always admired him. Before I debuted, I was a fan of his..."

Zheng Xuanlin stared at him with wide-eyed eyes, and teasingly said, "Are you teasing me? Am I that old?"

"Uh...," Hua Xi looked at him and said, "I was only a teenager when you first debuted, so I really grew up watching your work. I went to your fan signing meeting." Hua Xi looked at the host again, "The seniors are really good. They gave me a lot of guidance in acting and took care of me when I was on the set. This is my first show. I feel really lucky that I can work with such seniors."

"Hahaha, looking at your growing up series, this new kid is a little cute."

"It turned out to be a fan. This is the real version of targeting idols and then working with idols. I am envious. There is no possibility of cooperating with King Zheng in this life. Even if I can sit next to him for a while, I am very satisfied."

"Not old, not old, you just debuted earlier."

"Emperor Zheng has debuted for almost ten years. I also liked you for almost ten years. Time flies so fast."

Zheng Xuanlin said, "Hua Xi is a very talented actor, and he is also very hardworking. Not only me, but the crew including the director, like him very much. Although we may be different our friendship is based on our heart-to-heart. I may be old, but there is no generation gap. It is easy to communicate with him, and I can understand the his  inner thoughts. It just feels like we met late but gained a confidant. This is really hard to encounter. I am willing to give him some advice and guidance. He is also very smart, so he picks it up quickly."

Host "It seems like the two of you get along well. They say that sometimes it is hard to find a close friend. The encounter between you two may also be a kind of fate."

Zheng Xuanlin nodded, "So I cherish this friend very much and hope to maintain this fate for a long time. After all, another confidant can never be met. In the future, his business is my business. As long as he needs help I will definitely help. "

"Oh my god, how much does Actor Zheng like this newcomer? This is just a talk. In the future, this person will be covered by him, right?"

"It is said that it is hard to find a confidant, and it is rare to have a friend who can make a heart-to-heart. Of course, he must be covered by him. The film emperor Zheng was originally a loyal person."

"The two really appreciate each other. People who appreciate each other easily become friends. I bless the friendship between the two.

"Emperor Zheng also takes care of Cheng Yi. He has been watching him for a long time."

"Is there only new friends in the eyes of King Zheng? Cheng Yi is too pitiful, right?"

"Cheng Yi doesn't need you to feel pity, okay? Are you crazy?"

"Emperor Zheng, you have to kneel on the keyboard when you go home since you are like this."

"Kneel on your sister's keyboard. It's his freedom to make friends, so please stop fantasizing. He has already said it clearly. He just doesn't like to be paired with someone, okay?"

"It's as if we are making him and Cheng Yi a couple."

"I don't know who has been giving CP fans powder sugar. If you don't want to be a couple, don't give CP fans powder for fantasies."

Host: "It seems that Cheng Yi hasn't taken a show for a while. What do you think about receiving the role of Ming Xuan this time?"

Cheng Yi "I took a rest for a while. I really put myself out there in the search for a new role. I was able to receive the role of Ming Xuan. First of all, I would like to thank the director for giving me this opportunity. When the director found me, we talked a lot about this role. She thinks that I fit the character's personality very much. I also really like this role, and I am sure that I can play it well. And after many years, I'm actually quite happy that I can work with Xuanlin again.

Host "The classic movies you worked on together before are still being played often. The number of clicks on the Internet has been increasing. Your cooperation together again has become a hot topic. Do you also often communicate with each other on set?"

Cheng Yi "Because we have a lot of memories between us there are many things we can talk about and discuss. However, everyone is a professional actor and keeps things work-oriented in order to finish the best movie."

Zheng Xuanlin "As long as there are famous actors in the show everyone will talk about it. Before we shoot everyone is on set discussing the plot. I mostly talk with Hua Xi and not only on set. I will always talk to him. After this movie is over, I will continue to stay in contact with him."

Host "Do you meet up in private?"

Zheng Xuanlin "Of course. Otherwise, we wouldn't be friends. There are so many things we can talk about with each other."

The host asked vaguely, "Then when you make private appointments, do you invite other actors along?"

Zheng Xuanlin "So far, there haven't been other actors. It's easier for two people to meet. It's difficult to match times when there are many people involved. 

The host "It is true. Hua Xi is a newcomer, so it must be easier to make time. With Cheng Yi, it must be difficult to meet up, but there must be no shortage of telephone communication, right?"

Zheng Xuanlin "I don't have his number. I accidentally lost my mobile phone before. WE haven't contacted or seen each other before he joined the crew."

The host thought to himself, there is no room to maneuver.

The interview was mainly based on Zheng Xuanlin and Cheng Yi. The other actors hardly said anything. Zheng Xuanlin always brought the topic to Tao Yuan, so even if Tao Yuan didn't speak much, he had a higher sense of existence than Cheng Yi.

The content of Zheng Xuanlin's answer broke the CP fan's hearts. During the whole interview, Zheng Xuanlin didn't even look at Cheng Yi. Even the CP filters were useless. Many people decide to take off the rose colored glasses, tear the CP apart, and face reality.  

But after the interview, Cheng Yi posted a selfie. In the bottom right corner of the photo was Zheng Xuanlin, who was looking at his mobile phone. Because of the filter, he had to read it carefully. The text he wrote was, "Today's weather turned sunny."

This resurrected a lot of CP fans. They thought of a lot of content. They thought that Zheng Xuanlin wanted to avoid suspicion, so they did this deliberately. Then they imagined that although the two might have already agreed, Cheng Yi was still upset, sp Zheng Xuanlin went to coax him. Therefore, Cheng Yi's mood turned sunny.

Zheng Xuanlin praised Tao Yuan in various ways and said that the two had a very good relationship. He said the two would have separate meetings in private. These statements made people feel that they were simply good friends. Because in the entertainment industry, those couples who are not out to the public are very good at avoiding suspicion, but real friends are magnanimous.

Zheng Xuanlin did the opposite, but no one doubted his relationship with Tao Yuan. Tao Yuan is still a newcomer after all. He doesn't want him to be placed in the center of the storm right away. He must first get people used to a kind of relationship. They have a good relationship, but they are just friends. Then slowly, let people realize that the relationship between the two is unusual.

In fact, this is just Zheng Xuanlin's own plan. He and Tao Yuan are still in a phase of ambiguity. There is no official relationship with him at the moment.

Their recent itinerary can be said to be quite full. After filming the content of the latest episode, they immediately went to participate in a variety show. It would take two days to shoot.

Before the shooting, the program team communicated with each guest. Cheng Yi looked at the content of the process, frowned, and asked the director who communicated with him, "Why am I teamed up with Lin Heng? Weren't you told to put me and Xuanlin in the same group?"

"Originally, I was going to arrange you in the same group. After we talked with his agent, his agent said that Zheng Xuanlin would be in a group with Hua Xi, or he would not participate in the filming." The director said embarrassedly, "Their company is very tough. Zheng Xuanlin is the spokesperson for this sponsorship brand. If he doesn't participate, we won't be able to explain to the sponsors. How about you talk to him in person? After you have negotiated, we will reschedule."

Zheng Xuanlin didn't give him face time and time again. No matter how guilty he was before, now he feels a little angry.

"Do it as you arranged." Cheng Yi threw the content of the shoot onto the table, stood up, and walked into the lounge.

Standing in front of a glass window and looking out, Cheng Yi felt very complicated. He really wanted to win Zheng Xuanlin, because Zheng Xuanlin was his first love. He believed that Zheng Xuanlin must have been moved by him. When he was young, he wanted to climb higher and go farther. He always felt that his feelings could not feed and cloth him, so one day he disappeared. People still have to live a little realistically, so they don't have regrets later.

But he regrets it now. After marrying a wealthy businessman, after two years of domestic violence, he can't bear it anymore. The life of a wealthy family is not as easy as he imagined. He needs a genuine relationship to soothe his injured body and mind.

Zheng Xuanlin is the best choice. He is his first love. In his memory, they have the most romantic times. With Zheng Xuanlin's wealth, although he can't compare to the big families, he is a small giant himself.

However, even if he wanted to back, Zheng Xuanlin won't give him a chance. The one called Hua Xi is his new favorite person, right? From the look in his eyes he must have liked him. A newcomer, who had just entered this circle, had not experienced the difficulties and rules, and was able to attract the attention of Zheng Xuanlin...his luck was really good.

It is too easy for him to deal with such a newcomer. He only needs to prevent him from rising in the entertainment industry.

Cheng Yi took a deep breath. He would have won Zheng Xuanlin, but this this newcomer got in his way. Don't blame him for being rude. Even if it wasn't him there would be others. Who let it  happen to be him? Hua Xi was unlucky.

And between him and Zheng Xuanlin, maybe one day, they would find their way to being together? Leave everything to destiny.

The should was recorded abroad, so that when they did tasks on the street they will not be surrounded by fans. They could complete the filming normally.

The eight stars were divided into four groups. On the first day of shooting, two groups worked together. Zheng Xuanlin and Tao Yuan were in a group, and Cheng Yi and Lin Heng were in another group. The four of them came to promote the TV series. On the first day of filming the first two groups worked together. Then the other two groups worked together. All the groups are promoting the movie, and they are all famous stars, so this lineup is quite strong.

The content for the first two days of filming did not have many competitions. It was a bit like a travel show and they could complete tasks while sightseeing. However, the lineup is strong enough that even if they were just sitting and chatting, the fans would watch.

On the day of the shooting everyone gathered in the hotel lobby. After the shooting started, the host introduced the rules, and the teams on both sides set off from different routes.

As soon as the host said to start, the other team ran out.

Tao Yuan grabbed Zheng Xuanlin's hand and said, "I'm a little nervous and want to go to the bathroom."

"Go. Do you want me to accompany you?" Zheng Xuanlin knew that this was his first time recording a variety. It was also an outdoor variety show so being nervous was inevitable.

"No need! I'll be back soon." Tao Yuan waved his hand quickly.

"Give me the backpack." Zheng Xuanlin helped him take off the backpack.

Tao Yuan is jogging in the direction of the toilet.

Cheng Yi glanced at the time and said to Zheng Xuanlin, "Why don't we go to the car and wait."

Zheng Xuanlin said, "You go to the car first, and I will wait for him here."

Cheng Yi glanced at Zheng Xuanlin then walked out first. Lin Heng followed along. After all, the two of them were in the same team. In the show, the character played by Lin Heng has a crush on Cheng Yi, so he tried his best to act like this during the filming process.

Tao Yuan came back shortly, took the backpack, and the two walked out together "Sorry, I've delayed everyone's time."

"It's okay, in fact, you don't need to be nervous. It's just a travel show. It doesn't matter if you win or lose, you just have to play." Zheng Xuanlin comforted.

"Can it really be like coming to play?" Tao Yuan looked at him with his eyes wide open.

Zheng Xuanlin couldn't stand the look in his eyes and couldn't help touching his hair, "Yes."

After getting in the car, Tao Yuan said to Chen Yi and Lin Heng, "Senior, I'm sorry. I've delayed everyone's time."

Lin Heng politely said it was okay, but Cheng Yi didn't say anything.

"Where shall we go first?" asked Lin Heng, who was in charge of driving.

"Go to the museum first." Cheng Yi said.

"Museum?" Tao Yuan moved forward and grabbed Zheng Xuanlin's arm and said, "After completing the mission of the museum, you can't go to the amusement park, right?"

"Go to the amusement park." Zheng Xuanlin said to Lin Heng.

"Uh..." Lin Heng didn't know who to listen to for a while. Both were his seniors, and he couldn't afford to offend either.

"Let me drive." Zheng Xuanlin got out of the passenger seat.

After the two changed, Zheng Xuanlin drove the car directly to the amusement park.

Cheng Yi kept his head turned to look out the window. Although he had decided to give up on Zheng Xuanlin, Zheng Xuanlin's attitude still made him very uncomfortable.

After arriving at the amusement park, several people started to do the task. The task they got was bungee jumping.

Tao Yuan said that he was scared, so he took the last jump. When all three of them finished the task, he still held the pole and refused to move.

"I'm afraid..." Tao Yuan looked at Zheng Xuanlin as if he wanted to cry.

"Then don't jump, let's go to the museum instead." Zheng Xuanlin couldn't bear to force him.

Cheng Yi waited by the side for a long time, listening to Zheng Xuanlin comforting him. He had  wanted to go to the museum first. He finally said impatiently, "It's you who wanted to come to the amusement park, and it is you who dare not jump now. It's just bungee jumping. No one has fallen, so why don't you dare to jump?"

"...Weia, it's so high. I'm sorry." Tao Yuan lowered his head and said in a low voice, with a self-blaming look.

Zheng Xuanlin couldn't help but glare at Cheng Yi. He was already distressed when Tao Yuan was so scared. It made him angry to hear Cheng Yi criticize Tao Yuan.

When Cheng Yi saw Zheng Xuanlin glaring at him, he became even angrier. If he weren't recording the show, he would just leave.

"It's okay, we won't jump anymore, let's go." Zheng Xuanlin said, holding Tao Yuan's hand.

Tao Yuan shook his head and said, "I want to jump, but I am a little scared."

"Why don't I jump with you?" Zheng Xuanlin said.

"Really?" Tao Yuan immediately looked up at him.

"Yeah." Zheng Xuanlin nodded. "I'll hold you and jump, so you don't need to open your eyes."

Tao Yuan nodded.

After the two of them were ready, they walked to the edge of the platform. Tao Yuan looked very scared and hugged Zheng Xuanlin tightly. Zheng Xuanlin also hugged him tightly trying to give him a sense of security.

When the two were pushed down, Tao Yuan was not scared at all, but he still didn't dare to open his eyes.

The four returned to the car after finally completing the task of bungee jumping. Zheng Xuanlin drove, and Tao Yuan sat in the passenger seat.

Zheng Xuanlin started the car, turned his head to look at Tao Yuan, and couldn't help reaching out to touch his face.

Tao Yuan opened the task card and said, "Next location, let's go to the circus."

"Go to the circus?" Cheng Yi said sarcastically. "When you get here, if you have to fly trapeze and jump the ring of fire, you will be scared again."

Tao Yuan bowed his head and said nothing.

Zheng Xuanlin shook his hand and said softly, "Will you go to the planetarium? It will be easier to solve tasks using our knowledge."

When Cheng Yi saw Zheng Xuanlin finally agree with him, although he didn't like the tone of his words to Tao Yuan, he felt more comfortable.

"But, I want to go to the circus." Tao Yuan said quietly.

Zheng Xuanlin squeezed his hand again without speaking.

Cheng Yi thought Zheng Xuanlin would go to the planetarium, but when he saw that the car was still driving outside the circus, the anger in his heart rose again.

After entering, they weren't given the task of flying trapeze or to jumping through the ring of fire, but to shoot flying saucers with guns.

The other three have received shooting training for the show. Zheng Xuanlin completed the task in one shot. After the other two made several mistakes, they completed the task smoothly. Only Tao Yuan had not shot yet.

Zheng Xuanlin walked behind him and wrapped his arms around him. He was teaching him the correct posture to use when holding the gun and aiming, "This, then aim, follow the direction of the flying disc, and finally shoot."

Under the guidance of Zheng Xuanlin, Tao Yuan finally completed the shooting mission.

Before returning to the car, Tao Yuan took Zheng Xuanlin's hand and whispered, "I want to go to the water park."

"Got it." Zheng Xuanlin patted his hand and replied.

After arriving at the water park, they were given tasked wave crashing. 

When the impact from the current was minimal Tao Yuan and Cheng Yi would climb up the slope to take off the rope. After the impact of the current becomes stronger the four of them would have to hold on to the rope to not be washed away by the current.

The small current is actually not that small. When Tao Yuan and Cheng Yi climbed up, they rolled down almost at the same time because of the impact of the current.

Zheng Xuanlin was worried that Tao Yuan would choke on the water. When he rolled down, he immediately ran to catch him, and then fished him out of the water.

Zheng Xuanlin helped Tao Yuan to stand. Tao Yuan then wiped off the water on his face and opened his eyes. He suddenly heard violent coughing from nearby.

When Cheng Yi rolled down, Lin Heng also ran to help him, but failed to lift him up in time. He had already choked on a big mouthful of water.

"Senior, are you okay?" Tao Yuan asked, looking at Cheng Yi.

"Cough cough, cough cough." Cheng Yi's throat was particularly uncomfortable. Turning his head to see Tao Yuan who was firmly supported, his heart was even more angry.

Cheng Yi sat in the water for a while. Although he knew it was impossible, he still had a little hope in his heart. He hoped that Zheng Xuanlin would come to help him. But Zheng Xuanlin had already left to help Tao Yuan rest. He could only grit his teeth and stand up with the help of Lin Heng.

After a short break, the two began to climb up again. With their previous experience, they already knew the magnitude of the impact and were prepared.

After throwing the rope down, the two hurriedly grabbed it and went down, while Zheng Xuanlin and Lin Heng grabbed the rope and walked up.

The impact of the water is getting stronger and stronger. After Zheng Xuanlin and Tao Yuan met in the middle of the slope, Zheng Xuanlin wrapped Tao Yuan in his arms and held onto the rope tightly. But before Cheng Yi and Lin Heng could met, they were both washed away by the current.

This time Cheng Yi was not choked by the water, but as soon as he looked up he saw Tao Yuan being protected by Zheng Xuanlin. The two stood firmly on the slope. After the water current ended, Zheng Xuanlin helped Tao Yuan wipe the water off his face. The two looked at each other as if there they were the only two people in the world. The intimate atmosphere around them  was incredibly strong.

Cheng Yi's anger turned into pain and grief. He should be the one who Zheng Xuanlin protects and cares about. He should be the one that Zheng Xuanlin coaxes and spoils. They should show an intimate atmosphere in front of the camera, complete the task together, and be a pair.  

It shouldn't be like this. He and Zheng Xuanlin have so many CP fans. They have known each other for so many years. They are each other's first love. They can still go back to the way they were before. They will definitely be able to go back.

Cheng Yi and Lin Heng were washed away several times, but Zheng Xuanlin and Tao Yuan stood still every time.

Tao Yuan felt distressed for Zheng Xuanlin's arm. The impact of the current was really not small. Zheng Xuanlin had to use a lot of strength every time to keep both of them from being washed away.

If this goes on, they may never be able to complete the task. There are enough shots. The program team helps them cheat  by reducing the impact of the current. They were finally able to complete the task.

Several people were very tired, changed their clothes ,and walked out. They were ready to leave the water park.

Tao Yuan stopped suddenly, grabbed Zheng Xuanlin's hand, pointed to the water slide next to him and said, "I want to ride that."

Before Zheng Xuanlin could speak, Cheng Yi roared fiercely, "Are you ever finished?!"

Lin Heng had already noticed that there was something wrong with Tao Yuan. However, he just stood by and watched. On the contrary, he was a little surprised by Cheng Yi's attitude. It was already so obvious. Did he really not see it, or was he pretending that he didn't see it?

"Do you have a brain disease?! We are recording a show, we're not here to play! If you want to be willful and ask to play, we have no obligation to do so with you! How did you make your debut?!" Cheng Yi had never lost control in front of the camera like this, but even if he is caught on camera, he is not afraid. Their company will send someone to see to it that everything that should be removed is removed.

Even if it was broadcast unedited, Cheng Yi was not worried. He felt that after all of it was broadcasted Tao Yuan would definitely be scolded, not him.

"I think it's you who is sick? Since you know that you are recording the show, what are you still yelling for?!" Zheng Xuanlin frowned.

"You..." Cheng Yi flushed with anger.

Tao Yuan doesn't care about them. He just grabbed Zheng Xuanlin's hand, looked up at him, and said, "You accompany me, okay? Please?"

Zheng Xuanlin looked at Tao Yuan's begging eyes and his coquettish face. He really had no resistance at all.

"You go to the car first. We'll come later." Zheng Xuanlin will accompany Tao Yuan to the end.

"Zheng Xuanlin!" Cheng Yi said loudly, "We're recording a show. It's not for you to travel at the public's expense. Do you still have any professionalism?!"

"I think it's you that's forgotten that we are recording a show, right?" Zheng Xuanlin looked at him and took Tao Yuan away.

Cheng Yi forcefully threw the water bottle on the ground. Then he angry turned around and walked away.

Lin Heng looked at Cheng Yi's back. He was really angry.

Zheng Xuanlin accompanied Tao Yuan on the water slide. The two changed their clothes again before returning to the car.

The atmosphere in the car was a bit depressed. Cheng Yi, sitting in the front passenger seat, is giving off angry vibes creating pressure in the car.

Tao Yuan is willing to reduce his sense of existence as much as possible. It is obvious that he is responsible for the current atmosphere.

Feeling exhausted, Tao Yuan covered his mouth and yawned. Zheng Xuanlin immediately turned his head and looked at him, "Are you tired?"

"Yeah," Tao Yuan said in a low voice.

The sun was strong big today. Zheng Xuanlin saw that Tao Yuan's face was red all over, and took out a wet tissue to wipe his face. After wiping his face, he wiped Tao Yuan's hands again. It can be said that he is very considerate of him.

Cheng Yi knew that he would be very angry when he saw it, but he couldn't help watching this scene from the rearview mirror. He just got angry while watching it.

They returned to the hotel lobby, but the other team hadn't arrived yet.

After sitting in the lobby for a while, the other team arrived. Then everyone stood in the center of the lobby to film the final content.

Host "Congratulations to both groups for completing all the tasks. Although the blue side arrived first, they did not win in the end..."

The host paused for a while and said, "In fact, a team member from both teams drew a ghost card. They also completed all the assigned tasks, so the winner is..., Hua Xi of the blue team! Su Wan from the yellow team! They were supposed to act spoiled and mischievous respectively. Congratulations on winning all the bonuses today!"

The others made expressions of surprise but both of them were too obvious. In fact, everyone had already noticed it. Only Cheng Yi was really surprised.

If it was not that his personal emotions were too serious, he would have noticed Tao Yuan's  abnormal behavior. After all, a newcomer, no matter if he has a background, would not behave like this, unless there is a real problem with his brain. This kind of routine has been used in many programs, so he should have seen it. He could only say that he couldn't stop caring about Zheng Xuanlin to notice it.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry, senior." Tao Yuan came out to apologize to several people, bent low, and expressed sincere apology. These must be taken for the camera. He is a newcomer and these are members of the older generations, who is more popular?

Cheng Yi looked at Tao Yuan, bending over to apologize. His expression did not change. Even if he knew that he was doing the task deliberately, he couldn't calm down. Because whether he did it intentionally or not, Zheng Xuanlin's complete accommodation of his behavior hurt his heart.

After the shooting, they each went back to their room to rest. Tao Yuan did not go back to his room, but followed Zheng Xuanlin. Because Zheng Xuanlin kept his face straight and pretended not to be happy, Tao Yuan decided to cooperate with him.

After closing the door of the room, Tao Yuan said to him, "You won't really be angry anymore?"

Zheng Xuanlin did not speak. He took out a bottle of water from the refrigerator, walked to the sofa, and sat down.

Tao Yuan also walked up and sat next to him. He looked at him from the corner of his eyes, "It's just acting for the show. The show team asked me to do this, so I have to do it. Otherwise I will be scolded for being unprofessional. I'm a newcomer without a background, how can I say anything?"

Zheng Xuanlin turned on the TV but still did not speak.

Tao Yuan grabbed his hand and said, "I apologized to you, so don't be angry with me."

In the second task, Zheng Xuanlin had already noticed that something was wrong with him. The more time that passed the more obvious Tao Yuan's performance was. But Zheng Xuanlin still cooperated with him to complete all the tasks. Since he knew it a long time ago, of course he wasn't really angry now, but was deliberately teasing Tao Yuan. He wanted Tao Yuan to act like a baby and coax him.

Tao Yuan, who had been playing silly and sweet in front of him, knew that he was not really angry, but he still cooperated with him.

"Then what can I do so you stop being angry?" Tao Yuan turned his face to look at him.

"You'll agree to what I want?" Zheng Xuanlin looked at him and asked.

"...Tell me first," Tao Yuan said.

"Let's take a bath together," Zheng Xuanlin demanded. "You help me wash my back, and I won't be angry anymore."

"Is it enough to wash your back?" Tao Yuan asked with a simple expression.

"Yeah..." Zheng Xuanlin had a thoughtful expression. "Wash my back first, then we'll talk about the rest later."

"Okay." Tao Yuan reluctantly agreed.

The two went into the bathroom. After filling the tub, Zheng Xuanlin took off his underwear and sat in the bathtub. Tao Yuan wrapped a bath towel around his waist and sat in too.

Tao Yuan wiped his back with a towel. Tao Yuan thought, with all the muscles in his back t's no wonder this Zheng Xuanlin was so strong. 

After helping him wash his back, Tao Yuan rubbed his back with his fingers. Tao Yuan couldn't help blushing when he was touching Zheng Xuanlin's hard and tough skin. Tao Yuan suddenly remembered the last world making him miss the feeling of being loved by him.

Zheng Xuanlin felt his fingers. The touch on his back made him feel a little confused. It was these hands that gave him a lot of satisfaction in the locker room last time. Just using your hands to made him feel so good. How amazing would it feel if they used other places too? He really wanted to try it.

Zheng Xuanlin suddenly turned around and faced Tao Yuan.

"Why, what's the matter?" Tao Yuan blushed and was startled by him.

"Let's practice kissing." Zheng Xuanlin hooked his chin with his finger.

"Now?" Tao Yuan said with his eyes wide open. "Actually, I'm already very proficient. I don't need to practice anymore, right?"

"I think you are not skilled enough." Zheng Xuanlin said seriously.

"Really?" Tao Yuan suddenly became uncertain.

"Come." Zheng Xuanlin hugged him between his legs, lifted his chin, and kissed him.

The two already kissed very well. They knew how to please each other and satisfy themselves. However, at this moment, they can't be satisfied with just kissing. One body is empty, the other wants to release, and both want more.

Tao Yuan leaned against Zheng Xuanlin's chest. The bath towel around his waist loosened, and he felt a hand touching him where his desire was located.

"I only agreed to washing backs..." Tao Yuan clung to Zheng Xuanlin's  arm tightly with restraint.

Zheng Xuanlin did not respond. He grabbed Tao Yuan's waist and sat him on edge of the bathtub.

"No..." Tao Yuan looked down at him. He couldn't help curling his toes and trembling after a while. He said no, but his body didn't want to refuse at all. His gaze gradually became blurry, and his face filled with enjoyment.

....................................

Tao Yuan put on a bathrobe and came out of the bathroom first. He sat down by the bed, opened his mouth, and tried moving it a bit. He felt the aching in his jaw and tried clearing his sore throat.

Before Zheng Xuanlin came out, he grabbed a pillow, lay on his side on the bed, and buried half his face in the pillow.

Zheng Xuanlin walked out of the bathroom and saw Tao Yuan curled up on the bed. He walked over to sit on the bed and stroked Tao Yuan's thigh, "What's wrong?"

Tao Yuan remained motionless and did not answer.

Zheng Xuanlin sensed that there was something wrong with his mood. So he lay down behind Tao Yuan and turned his body so they faced each other. Seeing that his eyes were a little red, he nervously asked, "Are you not feeling well?"

Tao Yuan shook his head.

"What's the matter?" Zheng Xuanlin kissed his forehead.

"I don't think we should be like this." Tao Yuan said in a low voice.

"Why shouldn't we? I do this to you because I like you. I don't do this to everyone. You like me too. That's why I treat you this way, isn't it?"

"But..., we are not dating...this kind of thing, only lovers can do..."

"I'm already pursuing you. As long as you nod your head we will be lovers immediately."

"Are you pursuing me?" Tao Yuan was puzzled.

"Why do you think I would be so good to you? Do you really think that I teach every new person how to kiss?"

Tao Yuan looked like he had nothing to say in return.

Zheng Xuanlin took him into his arms and said, "Now, hurry up and promise to be in a relationship with me."

Tao Yuan was silent and did not answer him immediately.

The author has something to say: Cheng Yi is actually not a normal person, he is "sick".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.5M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...