Free Palestine

By urlocalpencilstealer

I will try my best to post updates on Palestine on here. Please DM me with information and resources and leav... More

General Overview
Update: Monday, May 17th 2021
Boycott Israel
Anti-Semitism
Update: Tuesday, May 18th 2021
Accounts to Follow
IMPORTANT: Nakba
Afghanistan
WAYS TO HELP: Donation and Petition Links
Update: Wednesday, May 19th 2021
Timeline (May 2021 Gaza Attacks)
Save Sheikh Jarrah
Update: Thursday, May 20th 2021
The Power of Your Voice
Ethiopia
US - Israel
Update: Friday, May 21st 2021
Update: Saturday, May 22nd 2021
Update: Sunday, May 23rd 2021
Update: Monday, May 24th 2021
Update: Tuesday, May 25th 2021
Update: Wednesday, May 26th 2021
Update: Thursday, 27th May 2021
Update: Friday, May 28th 2021
Boeing
Update: Saturday, May 29th 2021
Update: Sunday, May 30th 2021
Map of Palestine
Save Lifta
Update: Monday, May 31st 2021
IMPORTANT: Israel's Next Prime Minister
Update: Tuesday, June 1st 2021
Save Silwan
More on Save Silwan
Update: Wednesday, June 2nd 2021
Louis Vuitton and Fendi
Update: Thursday, June 3rd 2021
Update: Friday, June 4th 2021
IMPORTANT: SAVE SILWAN
URGENT: WHAT WILL HAPPEN IN 48 HOURS
Israel Builds Iron Wall Around Gaza

Ceasefire

31 2 3
By urlocalpencilstealer

The top line reads 107 thousand.

I'm not sure what to say.

Pray for Palestine.

This is not the end.

We have much to do. We can never erase the loss of those who were killed by Israel and we can never let anyone forget what crimes they've committed. The people who died, who will never come back to this world again, the people who lost their loved ones, the people who were injured and will have to bear the physical scars of what they went through for the rest of their lives, the people who witnessed and faced these horrors and are riddled with trauma. Their pain will never be made up for. So many people will never be the same again.

The ceasefire does not ensure permanent safety of the Palestinians. It does not ensure that the Palestinians are given equal rights to the Israelis, it does not ensure that the 7 million Palestinians who aren't able to come home around the world will be allowed to come home. It does not ensure this will never happen again. It does not ensure that the people of Palestine gain their land back.

We need to continue speaking up and spreading awareness because there is still much to be done. We need to continue to spread the message until Palestine is Free. Until we see the people smiling with joy and saying "we did it!" Until they themselves are satisfied and safe. We can't stop.

A popular chant being echoed in Palestinian protests is 'Free Palestine until it's backwards.' Couldn't agree more.

This is a small victory, and it makes me happy to see the Palestinians rejoice today. Their spirit to resist is truly admirable.

We must continue to talk about this issue and pray for the people of Palestine.

It is the plot of Israel to make sure your attention is taken away from Palestine so they can start their crimes again, maybe even in full force.

Don't let them win and make sure you keep pushing for peace and freedom for Palestine.

We can't stop paying attention to Palestine and we must raise our voices until they are no longer needed.

No rest until we succeed.

The mission is still ongoing.

Free Palestine.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

177K 11.5K 36
"Are you sure you're there to make peace?" I questioned him. He gave me a confusion look. "Excuse me?" he asked with annoyance in his voice. "If you'...
1.9K 375 20
Sometimes those spam emails aren't really spam. Sometimes they're pleading requests to help save lives. Julie, a journalist, learns that the world i...
322 25 21
.
2.3K 199 28
assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wabarakathuhu,dear brothers and sisters this book is a chance to change yourself and you may get knowledge of islam...