Book Ideas

By Mertail04

Stories I plan to write in the future and want your ideas, comments, and opinions. More

Teen Wolf
Vampire Diaries
The Originals
Shadowhunters
Important Announcement
Gossip Girl
Twilight
Fast and Furious
Heartland
Criminal Minds
The Queen of Flow
Falling Into Your Smile
Love 020
Riverdale
Avengers
Bitten
Little Red Riding Hood (2011)
Top Gun: Maverick
Legacies
The Winx Club
MacGyver
Top Gun
Wednesday Addams
Divergent
Chalet Girl
Teen Wolf Movie

One Tree Hill

65 0 0
By Mertail04

Nathan Scott Love Story: DDLG or an age regression. She a little but she hides it and she and Nathan get together but she hasn't told him. Nathan starts noticing things are a little off/weird lately but he doesn't want to question it quite yet. Will he ask, will she tell, will he find out, or will she slip up resulting in him finding out the truth. (I like age regression stories and I tried o find one for Nathan but I couldn't so I decided I might make one.)

There's one thing I can't find at all, a One Tree Hill and Gossip Girl crossover and I honestly think that would be a good crossover. What do you guys think? One Tree Hill main cast gets a trip to New York to attend Constance Billards and St. Judes for a year and all of their drama gets caught up in Gossip Girl's blog will they stay together through everything or be torn apart?

Haley's Older Brother (Brooke Davis)

Scott Brother's Older Sister

Scott Brother's Younger Sister

Scott Brother's Sister (Lucas's Twin)

Keith's Daughter (Mouth)

Dan's Secret Daughter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

328K 9.8K 105
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
283K 18.1K 22
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
620K 18.7K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
612K 9.5K 88
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...