Our Little Princess (SS x OC...

By Pansexual_wh0re02

IN THE PROCESS OF EDITING. I will edit it when I'm finished writing it!! This is basically a smut filled fan... More

Introduction
Meeting (1)
Dinner (2)
First Detention (3)
Next morning (4)
Additude (5)
Planning? (6)
Hogsmeade (7)
Set up (8)
Party (9)
Drunk (10)
AUTHORS NOTE
Hungover (11)
Princess (12)
PLEASE READ!!!
1st Name Basis (13)
Authors note
Day in Hell (14)
Saved (15)
Almost caught (16)
Sleepless nights (17)
Surprise! (18)
Revenge is sweet (19)
AUTHORS NOTE
Reality check (20)
The photo
Keeping secrets (22)
One time thing (23)
New book?
The Diffrence (24)
Left behind (25)
Possessions (26)
Family Issues (27)
Dress shopping (28)
Ministry Ball (29)
Good girl (30)
Snowy nights (31)
Rumors Spreading (32)
Authors note!!
Yull Surprises (33)
Authors Note!!
No one else (34)
Library (35)
Love? (36)
Job opportunity (37)
Hello again!

Just friends (21)

4.2K 110 69
By Pansexual_wh0re02

I did not make this, I found it. If you know who made it please tell me so I can give them credit but I LOVE THIS PHOTO!! Just PARIS with these 2 is just beautiful. I wouldn't be able to walk for days!!🥵😍😫 I would be destroyed!!

The last few weeks have been ok. She hasn't seen Tom since that night in Severus's classroom. She been having her fun with Severus, which is always a good thing.

Tonight she decided to say in the Gryffindor dormitory instead of staying with Severus. She whispered the password and the door opened, revealing the Gryffindor common room behind the picture.

She walked in and walked into the girls dorm to see Ginny and Hermione talking. "Hey," she smiled as she set her stuff down on her old bed.

The girls smiled and stood up to hug Lily. "We haven't seen you in ages!" Hermione said as she hugged her.

"Sorry, I've just been trying to figure things out," she honestly spoke. They started to talking about anything they could think of.

Soon dinner time was coming around so they started to walk to the great hall. As they walked by the hebology class room they heard a shout, "guys wait!"

They turned around and saw Neville running behind them. "Hi guys," he breathed as he caught his breath.

They smiled and greeted him as they walked together. "So how have you been? I know you have been busy," Neville asked sweetly as he wrapped his arms around her shoulder. Her cheeks turned red as her mind started to fill with guilt. "Oh I'm fine," she whispered as she took his off from around her shoulder.

Her looked at her with confusion but ignored whatever feeling he was having. They entered the great hall and sat down at their usual spot.

"So I heard you were staying in the Gryffindor common room tonight. Mind if I join?" Neville asked.

She picked at her food and looked at Neville. She saw his kind eyes and kind smile. Guilt started to consume her completely. "Sure," she smiled weakly.

Tonight is the night. Tonight I break up with him.

She picked at her food, her appetite was very small. She made small conversation and kept her eyes away from Severus. She knew he had his eyes on her but she couldn't look at him. It would fill her with to much guilt.

After the feast Dumbledore started to talk about students. "It has come to my attention that there is a student have physical relations with a teacher," she shot her head up to Severus, both of them had worried looks on their faces.

"If we find out who this is, the student will be expelled and the teacher will be sent to Azkaban for Rape. I'm sorry but it's the law," he shook his head in disappointment, "you may leave."

Lily looked at Severus before Ginny grabbed her arm and dragged her out of the great hall. Hermione and Neville followed not so far behind them.

Once they made it to the common room they sat on the couch. Fred and George came in and sat on the floor. "Hey guys," Lily smiled as the twins waved in unison.

"So what have you to trouble makers been doing recently," she joked around. The boys looked at her and had an mischievous smile on their faces. "Oh nothing really, we can show you are most recent prank if you would like," they grinned.

"Oh I'd love that," she giggled as she got off the couch.

"I'll come too," Neville stood up and followed not far behind them. They 4 of them walked the empty corridors together, it was close to curfew but they didn't care.

They walked to the dungeons and close to Snape's classroom. "Where are we going?" she asked quietly. The boys chuckled as they walked up to Snape's room.

They open the door and walk in without thinking. "He is in a staff meeting," George whispered as they walked in.

They went to his desk and showed a piece of string, attached to the desk. "It's string," she said bored.

They chuckled and pulled it. Green liquid came from the ceiling and dropped on his chair. "It's Slime," they grinned and they rose the slime back into the secret place in the ceiling.

"That's brilliant, but your going to get expelled," she laughed as she started to leave. They walked out and Neville put his hand around her shoulder. She laughed awkwardly as they walked.

"Hey we will catch up to you, I have to talk to Neville. Alone," she smiled as she grabbed his shoulder. The twins shrugged and walked away.

"Hey babe, I've missed you," Neville kissed her sweetly. She pushed him away and backed up. "Neville I have to talk to you," she sighed, she couldn't even look him in the eyes anymore.

"Sure sweetheart what is it," he asked, taking a step towards her. She sighed before speaking.

"We need to break up. I do love you but I've just been through so much and I can't be thinking about you. I love you I just can't. Could we please just be friends," she spoke quickly.

His smile slowly faded. "Ya, Lily. I just want you to be happy. Just know I will always be here for you," he went to hug her, bringing her into his warm embrace.

"Thank you Neville," small tears fell from her face as she buried her head into his shoulder.

"We should get back before Snape comes back," she chuckled as she moved from him. They started to walk away when they heard foot steps.

Within seconds a hand gripped her shoulder while another hand gripped Neville's shoulder. "Where do you think we are going," he drawled, she knows that smooth deep voice.

She cursed herself out in her mind as she turned around. "S-Sorry sir, we were just going to our dorms now," she puffed as she grabbed Neville's hand.

He tutted her and grabbed her hand. "May I have a word with you Mrs. Fairwell," Snape glared at her. She sighed and let go. "Yes sir," she sighed in defeat.

"Longbottom, leave now," he growled. Neville gave a weak wave and walked away. Once he was out of sight she was up against the wall by her neck. "I will deal with your attitude tomorrow. Be prepared, meet me in my office after dinner," he growled into her ear.

She nodded weakly, struggling to breath. "Use your words kitten," he purred, his lips barely touching her skin.

Her cheeks turned red as his words made her embarrassed. "Y-Yes sir," she whimpered. He let go of her throat, she took a raged breath, trying to catch her breath.

"Go to your dorm," he growled before walking away.

She quickly walked to her dorm and quickly stepped inside. "Where have you been?" Ginny asked. She sat down next to Ginny and whispered in her ear, "Snape caught me and Neville now I'm in trouble."

Ginny smirked and grabbed her arm. "Come, let's talk in private," she stood up from the couch, bring Lily with her. They walked to Ginny's room and shut the door.

"So tell me all the details!" she exclaimed as she sat down on the bed. Lily sighed and sat down next to her. "Fine but please don't tel anyone, I don't want to get expelled," she pleaded with her.

She chuckled and put a hand on Lily's shoulder. "I would never rat my best friend out, I promise," Lily smiled and thanked her.

"Ok here is what happened," she took a deep breath and started talking. She told Ginny everything that had happened recently.

By the end Ginny's eyes were wide and her mouth was gapped open. "That is so hot," she exclaimed.

Lily's cheeks turned extremely red as Ginny said those words. "Now he is going to punish me tomorrow," she smirked at her own thoughts.

"Oh good luck," Ginny smirked, "I'm jealous, Harry is definitely not that rough, sometimes I just need someone who is rough," she continued.

"Last time I was "punished" I could barely walk," she was extremely red as she looked to the ground. They talked the rest of the night soon they fell asleep in the same bed.

Lilt tossed and turned, in her sleep. Ginny woke up and saw her squirming. She placed her hand over her waist and hugged her, making the movements stop.

She felt safe in someone's arms. She placed her hand over Ginny's and they both fell back asleep.

Tell me is I made any spelling or Grammar mistakes. Thanks! 😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 213 28
SeverusSnapeXReader Yes it's 2023 and I'm writing a fanfic for Severus Snape, so what? --------- Seventh Year in Hogwarts, the storyline starts earl...
25.4K 347 25
Gianna Snape, Severus's Daughter; Beautiful, Amazing, Intelligent, Loving, Everything A Boy Could Wish For, But She Doesn't Like To Be Owned. She's...
90K 2.5K 49
Severus Snape Love Story (With soundtrack that sets the scene!!) Mya Taylor, who has been transferred from Beauxbatons to Hogwarts is glad to get a...
81.2K 1.6K 115
"Not one for emotion Evens...but I could give a good fuck" he whispered into my ear as my heart pounded Hope has always had a rough life but ever si...