|I am falling in love|| fred...

By hufflepuffkind

I would call this story an unsuccess. This was my first ever story (and that is the main reason why is it sti... More

|read to understand|
|chapter 1|prank on Filch|
|chapter 2|coming out|
|chapter 3|Hagrid's lesson|
|chapter 4|quiddich match|
|chapter 5|a spark of jealousy|
|chapter 7|library|
|chapter 8|sadness and cuddles|
|chapter 9|fuck notes, I want cuddles|
|chapter 10|i like you|
|info|

|chapter 6|chit chats in class|

538 14 36
By hufflepuffkind

Fred was about to say 'no',
but the black boy nodded, allowing Diggory to sit in the chair near him.

" Are you sure it's okay with you? " - Cedric asked, wanting to make sure.

" Yeah, nobody sits here anyway. It will be nice to have someone near me. " - Lee gave the Hufflepuff a warm smile and Cedric sat down.

Fred shot a grateful look at the new neighbor but got a smile in return. Fred didn't like Cedric. At all.

' Who does he think he is?! Why would Lee let him sit near him? I don't like Cedric being that close to Lee. I'm quite jealous... Well of course it's Lee's decision who to sit with, but still, he could have asked us. I can't believe that George didn't even notice how that stupid Hufflepuff boy looked at Lee. I don't like Cedric. At all. ' Fred assaulted Cedric in his mind, completely blocking out the whole world, not hearing Lee and George calling his name.

Lee's hand being put on his made him push his thoughts aside. Fred looked up at Lee, who had just put his palm on the back of Fred's hand. Fred felt the blood rush to his cheeks.

' Gosh, I'm blushing ' Fred thought. He knew that if he wanted to stop blushing he should remove his hand from beneath Lee's.

He didn't want to do that tho. Fred was enjoying the feeling of Lee's hand touching his own. He didn't want the feeling of warmth to go away.

" Freddie, are you okay? Do you need to see Madam Pomfrey? I'm worried about you, freckles... " - Lee said with worry in his voice. His beautiful eyes were looking at Fred.

" Now I'm okay. " - Fred grinned and turned his hand, now gently holding Lee's hand.

Lee blushed and was only able to mumble a quiet "Okay..."

They both were looking at each other, blushing and not being able to pull away.

Just then a hand waved in between their both faces.

" Ayo, boys, you good? " - George asked.

" Yeah " - They both answered in unison while pulling each other's hands away. Lee turned back to look to the front of the classroom, obviously not paying attention to the teacher.

Then Lee looked at Cedric, who must have said something funny and they both laughed.

Fred was jealous again.

He glared at the back of Cedric's head, but then heard George chuckle. His glare then went to his twin brother.

" Gosh, you should see yourself! You are so jealous of him. It's so obvious, hehe. But wait, since when do you like Lee? Dude, you should have told me! How and when are you going to ask him out, brother? " - George whispered to Fred, so nobody else would be able to hear.

" Oh, shut it. I don't know when did I start liking him. I guess it was always there, but I just didn't notice. I don't know when or how am I going to ask him out, but I know I will. " - Fred answered to George, but he most likely said this to himself.

" You can already start planning your wedding with Lee! " - George said.

" I didn't even ask him out!" - Fred said flustered. - "Plus he can always say no to my confession. "

" He won't. " - George said, sounding sure about his words.

" How come? " - Fred questioned.

" I saw the way he was looking at you some time ago, I just wasn't sure if he is interested in boys because of all the comments he used to make about Angelina. But hey, bro, I'm dating Angelina, you need to start dating Lee." - George said all of that like it was a very simple thing that is easy to understand.

Fred's mouth was gaping open. Then he laughed:

" Damn, George, you make everything sound so simple, yet you and Angelina haven't even gone on one date! "

" You are right, we haven't. But I was thinking... We could go on a double date! Ya know, me and Angelina plus you and Lee. " - George winked.

" Do you expect me to come up to Lee and go like 'Hello, Lee! Want to go on a double date with me? George and Angelina are coming too.' "
- Fred impersonated.

" I mean sure. Ask him however you want to. Whatever it takes for you and Lee to join us. " - George replied.

" Oh my God, George I- It's just not that easy, okay? " - Fred tried to explain. He was anxious. He knew that he still had to ask Lee to hang out... And maybe go on a date..? He wasn't sure if Lee was ready... Or if he was...

" I can't believe it! My brother Fred is nervous! You have slept with so many girls and you are still scared of asking out a person who is obviously in love with you on a date?! " - George laughed. Fred sighed and ran a hand through his own hair.

" Ask who on a date? " - Lee joined their conversation.

He didn't let it show, but he was worried. And jealous. Fred has indeed slept with a lot of girls, there were even some guys! And he was jealous of them. At first, he didn't think that he was jealous because his fella got a girlfriend before him, but he was jealous because he had a girlfriend. He wanted to be in her place.

" Just one person who he is in love with. " - Goerge said in a teasing tone. Oh gosh was Fred blushing. He tried to calm himself down by taking out his water bottle and taking a sip.

It didn't help at all. He spat it out immediately when George dropped, in Fred's opinion, a completely not needed comment:

" And it's not a side chick. It's a person he's going to marry and fuck so hard that no walking will be able to be done~ "

" Freckles, are you okay? " - Lee asked worriedly, trying to help the twin because he choked. Meanwhile, George was just bursting out laughing. He even had to grab his own stomach because it was starting to hurt from the chuckling.

Now all of the class's attention was dedicated to the trio. It was a very weird view. One Weasley twin was trying to recover from choking, his friend was worried and the third one was laughing so loud it was most likely being heard in all castle.

Fred was really awkward, his shirt was covered in water. Thank goodness Lee knew the hot air charm, that dried off his clothes.

The embarrassed boy apologized to the teacher and the class and then they all turned back to whatever they were doing.

Then Fred punched George in the stomach with his elbow, hearing a yelp from him.

' At least he stopped laughing. Oh gosh was that embarrassing ' Fred just couldn't get his mind off what happened. He was not used to this type of attention, because most of the time it was because it was cool. Not this time tho. Fred wanted to die right here and right now.

" I'm glad you're okay, freckles " - Lee said.

" Yeah, glad you are okay, dude " - Cedric said, making his presence known.

" Yeah " - Fred mumbled and pretended to concentrate on the lesson. It was obvious there will be no talking done in this lesson.

.

After the lesson, Cedric dragged Lee out with him and his fangirls, meanwhile, George was walking with Angelina. Fred was left alone, so he simply chated with some girls, they gave him some prank ideas and he was thankful for it.

The boys didn't have the right moment to talk with each other so maybe the detention in the library wasn't a bad thing.

After their lesson with Slytherin ended Fred was more than happy to spend some time with his friends in the library. Even if the time in there would be spent doing something for detention.

He and George were walking to the library when they saw Lee and Cedric talking.

Fred frowned. His hate for Cedric came back.

He was about to walk up to them, but George took Fred's arm and dragged him to the library.

.

Fred wouldn't stop complaining about George not letting him come closer to Lee and move him away from Cedric.

George's head started hurting from all the complaining.

" Can you please shut it?! " - The redhead couldn't bear it anymore. - " The sooner you'll tell him, the sooner you'll be dating and you'll have no worries of anybody else asking Lee out. "

" You're right, George. " - Fred said and was about to start going deeper into his ideas and thoughts of Lee and asking the cute boy out, but then Lee came into the library.

" Heya, guys! " - Lee chirped and smiled wildly.

" Hey, Lee! " - they both answered in unison.

" You look like you're shining! Did something happened? " - Fred said, wanting to compliment Lee, but wondering what was he talking about with Cedric, so he added, - " Is it Cedric? What did you guys talk about? "

George glared at his twin brother while Fred just shrugged. Lee blushed furiously and tried to answer as calmly as possible:
"We- well... It's nothing! But how did you know we talked?"

" Well first he dragged you out of class, then I saw you talking to him near the library " -Fred simply replied.

" Boys, come. I'll show you what you have to do. " - madam Pince walked past them and the boys went after her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

181 8 7
DISCONTINUED FOR NOW Evangeline Weasley is the sixth born of the Weasley children. After the war she is living with her boyfriend Nathan. Her family...
27.5K 659 44
Emily Potter is Harry Potter's twin sister. They have always been together in everything. Until their letter came in the mail. They got to Hagwarts a...
95.4K 2.3K 36
[FINISHED ~ april 2th 2021] WARNING: currently editing! (Chapters 1 & 2 done) "๐—ช๐—ผ๐˜„, ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐˜€... ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜‚๐˜๐—ถ๐—ณ๐˜‚๐—น." ...
699K 14.4K 74
Fred Weasley and Y/n L/n are best friends since they met at King Cross station in their first year. Soon they caught feelings for each other. Who wil...