๐™†๐™„๐™Ž๐™Ž ๐™ƒ๐™€๐™ ๐™”๐™Š๐™ ๐™๐™Š๐™Š...

By elmowastakenlol

When Isla Harlow gets offered a job at a radio station, she doesn't think much of it. Little does she know, t... More

*โ€ข.ยธโ™ก๐™๐™–๐™˜๐™š๐™˜๐™ก๐™–๐™ž๐™ข๐™จ & ๐™‰๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™š๐™จโ™กยธ.โ€ข*
*โ€ข.ยธโ™ก๐™‰๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ƒ๐™–๐™จ ๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™š๐™™โ™กยธ.โ€ข*
*โ€ข.ยธโ™ก๐™‡๐™š๐™›๐™ฉ ๐™ƒ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™๐™ง๐™š๐™šโ™กยธ.โ€ข*
*โ€ข.ยธโ™ก๐˜พ๐™๐™š๐™จ๐™จ๐™ž๐™ฃโ™กยธ.โ€ข*
*โ€ข.ยธโ™ก๐™๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ๐™–๐™œ๐™š๐™ง๐™จโ™กยธ.โ€ข*
*โ€ข.ยธโ™ก๐™๐™๐™š ๐˜ฝ๐™ž๐™™๐™™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œโ™กยธ.โ€ข*
*โ€ข.ยธโ™ก๐™Ž๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™จโ™กยธ.โ€ข*
*โ€ข.ยธโ™ก๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™ง๐™ž๐™—๐™ก๐™š ๐™‹๐™ก๐™–๐™˜๐™šโ™กยธ.โ€ข*
*โ€ข.ยธโ™ก๐˜ผ ๐™’๐™ค๐™ง๐™ก๐™™ ๐˜ผ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™šโ™กยธ.โ€ข*
*โ€ข.ยธโ™ก๐™ˆ๐™–๐™œ๐™ž๐™˜โ™กยธ.โ€ข*
*โ€ข.ยธโ™ก๐™ˆ๐™š๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ค๐™ง ๐™Ž๐™๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™š๐™งโ™กยธ.โ€ข*
*โ€ข.ยธโ™ก๐™๐™ง๐™–๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™ž๐™จ ๐™๐™ค๐™ง๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™งโ™กยธ.โ€ข*
*โ€ข.ยธโ™ก๐™’๐™ž๐™ก๐™™ ๐™ƒ๐™š๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉโ™กยธ.โ€ข*
*โ€ข.ยธโ™ก๐™’๐™–๐™ก๐™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™Š๐™ฃ ๐˜ผ ๐˜ฟ๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™ขโ™กยธ.โ€ข*
*โ€ข.ยธโ™ก๐˜ฝ๐™ช๐™—๐™—๐™ก๐™š๐™œ๐™ช๐™ขโ™กยธ.โ€ข*
*โ€ข.ยธโ™ก๐™๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™ˆ๐™š ๐™๐™ค ๐™๐™๐™š ๐™ˆ๐™ค๐™ค๐™ฃโ™กยธ.โ€ข*
*โ€ข.ยธโ™ก๐™„ ๐™‡๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช ๐™Ž๐™คโ™กยธ.โ€ข*
*โ€ข.ยธโ™ก๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฎ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ž ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™™โ™กยธ.โ€ข*
*โ€ข.ยธโ™ก๐™ˆ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ ๐™š๐™จ ๐™‡๐™ž๐™ ๐™š ๐™๐™๐™ž๐™จโ™กยธ.โ€ข*
*โ€ข.ยธโ™ก๐˜ฝ๐™ช๐™œ๐™—๐™š๐™–๐™งโ™กยธ.โ€ข*
*โ€ข.ยธโ™ก๐™Ž๐™ก๐™š๐™š๐™ฅ ๐™๐™๐™ง๐™ช ๐™๐™ง ๐˜ผ๐™ก๐™–๐™ง๐™ข๐™จโ™กยธ.โ€ข*
*โ€ข.ยธโ™ก๐™๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™Ž๐™ž๐™ฏ๐™š๐™™ ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™š๐™จ๐™จโ™กยธ.โ€ข*
end

*โ€ข.ยธโ™ก๐˜พ๐™–๐™—๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ฉ ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ฃโ™กยธ.โ€ข*

2.3K 89 87
By elmowastakenlol

Ranboo POV

"Thank you so much for watching chat, Uhhhh who are we gonna raid?" I ask typing away rather aggressively on my keyboard. "Oh, Punz is live! Alright we'll raid him then. Ok chat, go head on over to Punz' stream, go send him some love and I will see you guys in the next stream. Bye!!!" I end the stream and relax back into my unicorn chair. I rip the mask and glasses from my face and throw them behind me, leaving them to fend for themselves in the mess of my room. I'll have to scavenge to try and find it later but right now I just want to relax. It's been a long day and a long stream and I want to do nothing more than collapse into my bed and sleep the day away, but unfortunately relaxing will have to be put on hold, because being a youtuber takes a lot of effort and I desperately need to edit a video. Reluctantly, I pull up the video and get to work.

I've always found it difficult to concentrate when working. I get distracted VERY easily, it also doesn't help that I have an attention span of a goldfish, So whenever I'm working, whether it be editing a video or schoolwork I always tend to have something playing in the background. I'm not sure how the science behind it works but it helps me focus a lot. You'd think it would have the opposite effect, that it would distract me even more but it really has helped me. It's honestly pathetic how dependent I've become on music in the past couple of years, but as long as it help gets the job done I don't see a problem with it.

Sometimes I like to switch it up a bit and play a stream in the background instead. It's not that I get sick of Neil Cicieraga (Don't think anyone ever could) but it gets a bit far when you start mumbling the lyrics to The Ultimate Showdown Of Ultimate Destiny under you're breath subconsciously while in the middle of a test, so I like to inter-change between the two. I decide on listening to a stream and check twitch to see who's live, getting disappointed when only seeing Punz in my online following list. I don't particularly feel like watching him at the moment so I start to browse through different categories for a little bit. I usually just stick to gameplays of Undertale or Minecraft but when I click on the categories I find that music is trending relatively high. Curious, I take a look and click on the first stream that pops up. I let the ads play and pull the video back up, getting back to work. Only to be abruptly by a sudden loud screech blasting through my headphones, making me jump out of my seat. I click back on the stream to see what happened being greeted with complete and utter chaos.

People are screaming and shouting at each other, someone fell on the floor and is clutching their back in pain, there is a rather short girl screaming at an older guy and repeatedly throwing a tennis ball at him, others are filming and laughing trying to hold the girl back and a girl with pink hair is trying to bring their attention to the screen.

I start to laugh, like genuinely laugh, harder than I have in a long time. They all finally realise what has happened and look at the screen in horror, which makes me laugh even more. There is about 1k people watching and chat is going absolutely insane. But once they realise they are live, the chaos doesn't stop there.

"WHO THE HELL CLICKED IT!?" shouts a girl with short brown hair, the one that was yelling at the older guy from before. "PHIL I SWEAR TO GOD IF IT WAS YOU!"

"HOW COULD IT BE ME?, YOU WERE BEATING ME HALF TO DEATH WITH A TENNIS BALL!!!" Says Phil, poor guy was clutching his arm in pain as a result of the abuse.

"THEN WHO THE FUCK WAS IT??"

"Whoever did it, it doesn't matter, because in case you haven't realised Harvey. WE ARE STILL LIVE IN FRONT OF 1K FUCKING PEOPLE!!" yells a tall guy with shaggy brown hair, his voice getting progressively louder with each word.

"I hate to break up this cute little squabble you guys have going on over here but Harvey, your friend is in pain on the floor," says a girl with long blonde hair, giggling to herself from the side of the frame. Harvey snaps her attention to the floor where the guy is lying on the floor, clutching his back in agony.

"OH shit! Dude why the hell are you on the floor?!" She asks rushing to floor in order to help him up.

"You whacked me across the face and I fell back onto the desk," He slowly stands up, cautious as to not hurt himself. "Why the hell do you have to hit so damn hard." His voice seemed familiar, but it was to far away from the mic to hear properly.

"I'm a volleyballer, blame my coach."

"Stop trying to shift the blame to different people, you literally caused all of this." Harvey pauses for second before agreeing with him.

"Ok yeah it is my fault but still, not my fault."

"No sentence that has ever come out of your mouth has made sense."

"Whatever, Get up, we got to get you home." They both make their way over to the door, the boy cautious as to not show his face on camera.

"I'll drop him home and be straight back."

"How are you gonna get home?" asks a girl with pink hair.

"When is the next bus?" Everyone in the room collectively shares them a look of concern. Phil is the only one to speak up.

"Absolutely not, It's way too dangerous out there at night. I'll drive you,"

"Whatever you say Dadza," says Harvey smirking at him.

"Don't push it pipsqueak, I can fire you at any moment."

"Sir, yes, sir," she quickly shuts up and they both follow Phil out the door, sharing their quick goodbyes to everyone.

"You guys keep the stream going I'll drop these guy off and come straight back." The three of them leave the room, now only five of them remaining.

"Well that was a mess." says the girl with pink hair.

"Yeah..."

"Are we just gonna stand here o-"

"HEY CHAT!" yells the girl with blonde hair, finally getting the stream under way.

The stream continues on for another 2 hours or so, the video I needed to edit completely abandoned in favour of my new found obsession. I've never really enjoyed watching a stream as much as I am now, I guess now I know what people feel like when they watch me. There was just something about how inclusive it was that made me so uncontrollably happy.

The way the stream was set up was that -through the discord server- you could recommend a song to be played on stream AND on live radio. Every once in a while one of the streamers would pause to announce something over the radio, it was kind of like watching the behind the scenes of a podcast. It was awesome to say the least. The spaces in between the radio announcements were spent talking to chat, doing weird challenges or sometimes even gaming. It was so fun and upbeat, never failing to make me smile uncontrollably.

It felt weird being able to experience twitch as a viewer again, I've grown so accustomed to being the one behind the stream that I forgot one of the soul purposes of twitch was to watch, and boy did I miss it.

Halfway through the stream I follow and go to join chat in their discussion of Clairo when I realise I'm still on my main account. In retrospect it wouldn't really matter, in fact it would bring much deserved attention to Mars, but I couldn't bring myself to do it. I wanted to keep Mars to my self, something that I and no one else knew about. It wasn't like my fans were going to come ruin it, they certainly weren't like that, but I still felt protective over it. Mars was for me and for me only, so, I make a new account and join chat. I decide to join the discord as well, making a new account for that as well.

45_degreefloors welcome! we hope you brought pizza!

The discord was welcoming to say the least. Not one fight, or spam or, toxic discussion in sight, just everyone coming together to discuss music and their new found comfort streamer. I send through a song recommendation and await for Karl to finish his announcement and acknowledge it.

"Ok now that that's done with let's check back on the discord," he pauses for a moment, scrolling through the recommendations. "Ok, 45_degreefloors wants Cabinet Man by Lemon Demon."

"OH, dude! I love that song!" says NitNat from in her comfy chair. A warm smile is brought to my face, at the compliment.

"Never heard it." says Jack from the other side of the room. NitNat rather intimidatingly turns to face him.

"Dude how?" she exclaims, sitting up from her comfy position in shock. "At least tell me you've heard of The Ultimate Showdown For Ultimate Destiny?"

"No?, what type of song name is that?"

"Jack I was starting to like you."

"What do you mean starting?! You've known me for 3 years!"

"Three years means nothing now that you don't know Neil Cicieraga."

"Neil Sissa-who?" She looks at him plainly and turns around, giving him the cold shoulder.

"You disgust me." Jack just sits there in the back in disbelief, obviously hurt by the comment.

Chat starts going wild about Lemon Demon and starts suggesting similar artists and songs of the like, sharing their playlists and Spotify accounts all while making friends. It's probably the most wholesome chat I've seen in a while. I start sending in even more songs, eventually sending in my entire 50-song-long playlist, well aware that not all of it will be played on stream, but I couldn't care less. Mars keeps the radio running 24/7 with all the songs from the recommendations, so even if they don't recognise my music, the rest of the world will and that makes me feel more welcomed then anything I have ever experienced.

"45_degreefloors AGAIN with the recommendation, Jesus dude, your whole playlist must be in the setlist,"

"Well they have an excellent music taste nonetheless," says Niki, smiling fondly at the screen. They add the last couple songs to the setlist and beginning to wrap up the stream, much to my disappointment.

"Ok chat we're gonna have to end the stream now, It's past NitNat's bed time." says Jack, smirking at her.

"Oh shut up," she says nudging him.

"Ok but seriously we do have end stream now. We'll be live around the same time tomorrow, hopefully with everyone well and accounted for. Again sorry for the beginning of the stream, that was a fucking mess." Chat starts spamming hearts and sending through their goodbyes to the streamers and their new found friends.

"Alright, we'll hopefully see you all in the next stream, thanks for coming guys! Bye!!!" And with that the stream ended. I fall back in my chair and sigh. I close the twitch window to find the video I failed to edit, I stare at it disappointed in myself and my lack of self-control, I was planning to have this video out by tomorrow but that obviously isn't going to happen. I open up twitter to apologise for the late upload.

@Ranaltboo|Ranbalt
It's gonna be a late upload this week, I got seriously distracted while editing it and now I have to pay the price. Sorry about this!

I turn of my PC and collapse onto my bed, finally allowing myself the freedom of relaxation. my brain thinks back to Mars and the amazing time I had watching it. Craving more from the channel I grab my phone off of my nightstand and click back onto discord. Surprised to see people still discussing the stream. I join in on the conversation, excited for whatever is in store for me and my new found obsession.

Floor

Hi :)

•~~~~~~~~~~~•

Ok, so my dumbass self completely forgot that Twitch Affiliate was a thing and failed to realise that getting 30k viewers on your first stream is practically impossible, so I decided to re-write the chapter to make it more realistic, so sorry about this! Also shoutout to my streamer friend Lachy for helping me out with this. Go follow him on twitch! twitch.tv/lazar_kidd :)

I'm sorry for the late chapter update, I said I would focus a bit more on this fic but I lost motivation halfway through the chap and decided to take a couple days break. I'm ok now though so don't worry!

Ranboo is here FINALLY, took me long enough lol. He's going to be mentioned quite a bit from now on but there is still going to be a lot of chapters with Tubbo and Wilbur and people of the like.

This isn't really a big deal but this fic reached 100 reads!! It really isn't a big deal but seeing that number made me so immeasurably happy. Thank you guys so much :)

Another side note, I uploaded this exactly 16mins into my birthday lol, happy birthday to me :)

Anyway I hope you enjoyed the chapter, go drink some water and eat something if you haven't already. You are valid and loved and I hope you have a great day ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

552K 23.6K 28
IN WHICH a boy texts the wrong number OR she receives a text from a pretty boy with no name [ranboo x oc] #1 in ranboo (4/20/21)
102K 2.8K 27
Y/N is a 16 yr old streamer who got invited to the Dream SMP. They met Tommy, Ranboo and Tubbo. They became great friends until Y/N started to have f...
116K 4.9K 60
โI would burn the world with you, if you asked.โž c!technoblade x fem!oc ยฉ killiths | 2021
45.9K 1.1K 29
LilacDemon has joined the game "Oh you've got to be kidding me. Dream added my worst enemy to the SMP!" "Does she know she's your worst enemy?" "Ran...