Soft Bois ☥ Yunho × Ateez One...

By BabyZhennan

Request: Open! Dm me your request. Not everything is dirty in this book. As there is or will be cute fluff. ⚠... More

Info
Save Me ♡ San × Yunho
Alternate Universe Pt.1 ♡ Hongjoong × Yunho
Alternate Universe Pt.8 ♡ Jongho × Yunho
Puppy Love ♡ Seonghwa × Yunho
Hyung ♡ Yeosang × Yunho
Flaws ♡ Yeosang × Yunho
Autophobia ♡ Ateez × Yunho
Was a One Time Thing ♡ Mingi × Yunho
Not an update but is still a update
My Little Werewolf ♡ Hongjoong × Seonghwa × Yunho
Mani ♡ Wooyoung × Yunho
Death's Angel ♡ Junji × Yunho
Worship ♡ Wooyoung × Yunho
SPECIALLY STUPID ♡ Yunhwa × Ateez °•A.U.•°

Puppy Love Too! ♡ Seonghwa × San × Yunho

5.2K 88 23
By BabyZhennan

RATED:M
Requested by: SansDirtyHips
This is part 2 for my Puppy Love oneshot. That mf oneshot is a cringe fest so read at your own risk..
Also, anyone who read the first knows this oneshot is gonna be made for comedic reasons and nothing is taking seriously when I write for this sequel. This is gonna be just as bad as the first or maybe better- also read this at your own risk.

Where innocent baby boy San finally gets his way with YunHwa. But it turns out he's not as innocent as he portrays.

"Hyung, why can't I go too?!" San whines loudly. Hongjoong, wooyoung, yeosang, mingi, and jongho were all leaving to go about their day. San wanted to go with his hongjoong hyung to his studio with him, but the older didn't want a tag-a-long. He couldn't focus with a rowdy San in his studio while he works.

"I already told you why. And I'm not going to tell you again. You will be fine, I promise. Plus, you have Seonghwa and Yunho here with you." Is all Hongjoong says before he walked out the door after Yeosang.

San let out a deep sigh. All he wanted to do was spend his day off with Hongjoong and he can't even do that.

"I guess we're just gonna rot on the couch today." He mumbles to himself as he made his way to the living room. After finding the tv remote in the sofa, he put on puppy dog pals before laying down on the sofa.

Not gonna lie, the show had San entertained for a hot minute.

But it didn't last long though...

"Ah! Seonghwa!" San heard Yunho squeal before bursting into a giggling fit. The younger could only assume that the two were playing that wrestling game again. He hated the fact they wouldn't let him join no matter how much he asked them.

And wrestling with Wooyoung is so boring.. cause the boy would just cry after san lightly tap him.

San started focusing more on the sounds coming from their room than on the tv he was previously watching. Those sounds weren't of laughter anymore and more of muffled noises..

He wants in on want they are doing. It's not fair that he can't have no fun but they could.

With that in thought, he got up from the sofa and made a bee line to their room. Without knocking, he turns the knob and opens the door. He wasn't expecting what he was looking at..

Seonghwa had Yunho pinned down on his back with the boy's arms tied up underneath him. While his hands were wrapped around the boy's throat, he would gently thrust into the younger just to tease him.

The older had Yunho exposed and vulnerable to him. The brunette was in complete bliss with Seonghwa doing the bare minimum with him.

Seonghwa removed his hands off his throat before leaning down to kiss yunho on his plump wet lips once more. Yunho moans into his alphas mouth when he felt his lover twitch in him. He wants to touch him so bad but Seonghwa suggested that he wasn't allowed to touch him today cause he couldn't keep his hands to himself..

They still haven't noticed their little stalker peaking into the doorway.

Until, seonghwa grabbed Yunho's jaw and forced his head towards the door so he could expose the boy's right side of his face to himself.

As soon as Seonghwa was leaning down to bite his pup on the cheek he was disturbed by a whisper.

"What did you just say?" Seonghwa questions. He better just be tripping that his boyfriend just had the audacity to say another man's name while they were in the middle of their private time.

"San.. he's literally right there-" Yunho squeaks out. He had to bite him lip from moaning when Seonghwa snapped up and dug his nails into his plush hips. "Fucking christ.." the older mumbles to himself before looking towards the door.

And there San was- doe-eyed and looking like he was about to cry. Yunho immediately started to feel bad that they just did such things in front of their baby San. Seonghwa didn't feel too bad though as the other should have knock like he was asked to do if he wanted something from them when the door was closed.

"What did I tell you about barging into our room?" Seonghwa used his stern voice on the younger, who was clearly visibly disturbed by it. Has to never hearing Seonghwa sound so dominant and clearly still in yunho without a fuck giving.

"Not to.. and to knock first.." San says avoiding Seonghwa's intimating glare. The older scoffs, "yeah, but you did it anyways- Ow! Why the fuck did you headbutt me?" He whines as he rubs his forehead and glances at his cute angry boyfriend.

"If you don't shut up and untie me, I'll do it again, Park!" Yunho whisper yells at him. Seonghwa immediately listens to the latter and unties him.

Once the other's arms are free, he gently pushes the older away from him with a silent whine. Yunho already feels guilty that San had to see this when he didn't need to, but seonghwa is right. He should have knock first.

Out of respect for the younger, yunho covers his bottom half with a thin blanket that was on the bed before looking up at San.

"I'm sorry you had to see any of this, honey.. but Seonghwa is right. You knew better then to do that, so why did you come in here?" Yunho asked him.

San didn't know what to say honestly, but it's better to be honest then not, right? "I-I wanted to play your wrestling g-game with you guys.. I thought that's what you two were doing.." San was embarrassed to even say that.

Seonghwa knew he should have seen this one coming. San was always asking if he could part take in their "wrestling game" ever since that day.

The older had to hold back his laughter. "Did you really think we were really wrestling?" He asked San. Only to get a nod in return that made him feel a little bit bad for almost laughing at him.

Yunho sighs before signaling San to come closer and to stand in front of him. San obliges. Now, being this close to Yunho was a whole different level of emotions.. he felt vulnerable to him.

He didn't mind that Seonghwa was right there as he never really felt such emotions for Hwa. But for yunho? It made him want to cry that he was standing in front of a naked and roughed up yunho.

"Baby, you know that we can't let you part take with us. This is me and hwa's private time, not San included. Plus, didn't we tell you to play with Wooyoung?" The latter questions.

San pouts, "It's not the same! I want to join in what you and Seonghwa are doing. Please, Yunho?!" San pleads. He knows what they're doing but he wants yunho too. It's not fair that seonghwa gets him all to himself!

The older raised an eyebrow at what he said. San wants to use his pup? He doesn't really know about that.. he's quite possessive over his boyfriend.

"Yunho.. please?" The younger begs. Yunho looks over at his lover for any conformation on this.

Seonghwa had a raging hard on that was clear as day and really just wants to fuck his pup already. With a deep sigh, he gave in with a nod.

Yunho's eyes sparked with excitement. He gets his beautiful alpha and San to use him for their own pleasures. He always loved the thought of being used like a toy for multiple people or dominating someone else that wasn't Seonghwa..

Yunho takes San's left hand into his, giving it a tight squeeze. "You can join, only if you respect mine and Seonghwa's relationship afterwards." San was quick to nod, "I promise.."

With that said, Seonghwa takes control of the situation, "San, I want you to lay on your back on the bed. Pup, you can use San orally for now until I'm done with you."

"Mm, I love you, hwa.." yunho blurts out. Seonghwa smirks, "I love you too, baby." He says deeply as he cards his fingers through the boy's fluffy hair before yanking him up closer to him by his locks so they were face to face.

Yunho's heart swells just by being this close to his alpha.

Only to purr when he felt Seonghwa's wet tongue against his throat, up his jaw then felt teeth sinking into his cheek.

He loves when Seonghwa bites him, it doesn't hurt him but hwa will bite him hard enough to were he leaves a bruise that he would have to cover. Only sometimes hwa would break skin on purpose for his own fix but yunho wasn't complaining.

It's just a Seonghwa thing and he's all there for it.

San was watching them with wide eyes. He didn't understand how yunho could like getting bit in the face or at all in that matter but as long as he's enjoying himself, right?

After Seonghwa leaned back slightly to admire his work, he leaned back down to kiss the now red mark on his pups face. Yunho giggles as he glance over at San, "come, honey." He says gently, making room for San to get on the bed.

San hums as he strips out of his black hoodie, sweat pants and lastly his boxers. He honestly wasn't embarrassed anymore about the whole ordeal, more excited that yunho was going to be all over him while Seonghwa's fucks him.

After San got into his position on the bed. Yunho was instantly interested in the boy. Running his hands up San's sides gracefully, admiring the beautiful piece of art underneath him.

He wonders why they haven't let him join sooner. But he already knew that answer.

"You're so beautiful, baby.." Yunho whispered softly as he leans down, leaving butterfly kisses down the younger's neck.

San didn't think that they would actually let him join them. To think that he has to play innocent to get what he wanted was low of him but he didn't care honestly.

He never did. He knew something was up with them when Yunho came out their room that one day with that bite mark on his thigh. He wasn't dumb.

Yunho nipped at the other's hip bone before sucking a prominent hickey there. A  soft moan escape passed San's lips finally. Yunho thought the boy would have been whiney with him kissing up on him and touching him but no. To Yunho's dismay, San was relatively a silent one.

San watched with hooded eyes as Seonghwa roughly grabs yunho by the hips, forced himself into him without warning.

The brunette let out a cry into San's abdomen. "Fuck~" he breathes out.

That made San's dick twitch. Yunho was too focus on getting fucked by hwa to really pay attention to him. Taking Yunho's hand that was on his waist and guiding it to his raging hard on, is what got yunho back in focus.

Yunho gives sans beautiful cock a few pumps before teasingly sucks on the tip.

San let out a airy moan.

It felt divine when yunho took all of him. He had to force himself not to cum down the boy's throat right away. yunho moaning around his dick every time Seonghwa fucks into him was a different experience that San never felt before.

Yunho pulls off with a loud pop. He didn't realize that it was actually hard to suck dick while being fucked roughly at the same time.

Seonghwa notices that Yunho wasn't pleasing San anymore. He was more vocal now then when he was moments ago. And San was just laying there letting his boyfriend suck hickeys all over his lower abdomen, instead of telling him what to do.

"Pup, shouldn't you be sucking dick instead of being all fucking loud?" The older asks while he change up to slow, hard thrusts into his lover. Just to tease the younger.

Yunho looks at San with tears streaming down his face, "I'm sorry, alpha- it's h-hard to do when y-you make me feel really good.." he cries softly.

The smirk upon San lips didn't go unnoticed by the latter.

"You wanted to be a dirty whore, right? Another man in our bed as I fuck you, that's what you wanted, right?" Seonghwa purposely creates bruises on the boy's hips and thighs with his hands.

Just as a reminder for Yunho when he helps clean him up later.

Yunho felt embarrassed that his alpha calls him out like this but he wasn't wrong. "Ah! Yes- really wanted San to join too.." he suppress a moan when he felt Seonghwa's rough hand stroking his leaking cock.

This was too much stimulation for yunho as he started to cry harder.

San was watching them with wonder. How Seonghwa can easily have the other in a melting puddle of submission with very little effort. But when it came to other people, yunho is a power bottom sadist.

"Apologize to him since you can't even please him right." Seonghwa's voice laced with disappointment. The older's hand moves quicker making it almost impossible to speak without moaning.

"I-I'm so sorry I couldn't p-please you, sir.." Yunho chokes out. He didn't mean to call San that. He just couldn't think straight. Not with his alpha pleasing him and degrading him.

San chuckles.

The younger reached his hand down, caressing the boy's tear stain cheek as he forced Yunho to look at him.

(I literally just mentally imagined San doing that in Yunho's POV and I'm ✨SCREECHING✨ while writing this. You know how fucking hot San would look? I'm fucking deceased-)

"It's okay, darling. I already have plans for you." His voice was thick and deep. Yunho's heart was pounding against his chest. He was so overwhelmed with all these types of emotions, all he knew is that San wasn't who he thought he was.

San watched in awe as Yunho's breathing got heavier, his big doe orbs were filled up with tears once again as he came on the sheets with the help of Seonghwa.

Yunho became so sensitive with every touch that he felt on his body, every thrust his alpha gave him. But he loved every second of it even if he was having a sensory overload.

"You're doing so well for me, my pretty pup." Seonghwa says softly. He had to hold his lover up by his hips to keep him from lowering on him. He was getting close as he felt that burning sensation in his stomach.

Only a few more sloppy thrusts and a deep moan later, he was filling his beautiful Yunho with his hot cum. Leaving deep scratch marks on the boy's thighs.

Yunho moans at the hot feeling and his alpha riding out his high. When Yunho got a little bit of his strength back and was able to calm down some from his high.

He started placing wet kisses on San's thighs. San hums as he was slightly sensitive there.

Seonghwa leans down and places kisses on the boy's shoulder blades before pressing a long loving kiss on his boyfriend's sweaty temple, "I love you so much, yunho." He murmurs softly.

Yunho giggles as he pulls up from San's littered thighs. "I love you too, my dear Seonghwa.." even if he couldn't reach him now, he's was gonna make up for it later when he showers his loving boyfriend with all the kisses and cuddles he deserves.

A toothy smile made its way to Seonghwa's lips. It makes his heart swell every time he heard his lover tell him he loves him. He might me a hard dom in the sheets but he's an extreme softie when it comes to his yunho.

"I promise I didn't forget about you, honey. You'll think I need the extreme aftercare after a session but don't let that hard dom hwa fool you. He traumatizes himself every time we do something not in the vanilla box." Yunho snitches to San, whom glances at hwa whom was pouting while still in the other.

"I can't believe you would say that- that was supposed to be a secret.." Seonghwa whines. The older snaps his hips one last time before pulling out. Yunho's loud moan turned into soft whimpers as he was now empty.

San swears that they're now one of the oddest but funniest couples he knows.

Yunho slowy sits up. He grabs Seonghwa's hand and pulls him to the other side of the bed, taking Hwa's head in his hands. Yunho couldn't help but smile at hwa's cute pouty face.

"I doubt that San cares about what I said, okay. But I'm sorry for putting your soft boi image on blast, I won't do it again." Yunho spoke to him as he was talking to a toddler but it made hwa feel better that he said sorry even though it wasn't that serious.

A smile appeared on the older's face. He pouts his lips demanding a kiss. Yunho leans in, lingering a tender kiss on the others lips before pulling away. "Now, are you staying and watching, joining or are you gonna leave me to clean yourself up?" Yunho ask, brushing hwa bangs out of the way of his eyes.

Hwa sends his boyfriend a glare, "Gotcha." Yunho says. The brunette looks over at San who was patiently waiting with a sly smile on his face.

"Seonghwa is gonna be watching us." Yunho states.

San shrugs, "Fine by me." The younger couldn't wait to finally get his hands on yunho. He's been waiting this whole time and it felt like a long ass tease for him. He honestly loved watching them fuck. He was into that like a little pervert he was. Now, he wants what he worked so hard for..

Seonghwa kiss the boy's temple once more before making himself comfortable in a chair they had in the room.

He never thought that he would be watching someone else fuck his boyfriend right in front of him. He was okay with it, as they all agreed to this. He just doesn't want his yunho to get hurt too much.

Yunho excitedly made is way to San, thinking he was going to be taking control of the situation, but boy was he wrong.

San laid Yunho down on his back and hovers over him, caging him with his body.
The brunette brings one hand up between them, caressing the left side of San's face.

He honestly didn't think he would be turned on just by San staring into his soul and being so close to him. But he loved his intense stare, made him feel like he was prey.

The younger leans down, catching the others soft lips with his. What started as a slow passionate kiss turns into a heated makeout session.

San bit the boy's bottom lip causing a soft moan to escape from him. He used that to force his tongue into Yunho's mouth, exploring the wet cavern. They fought for dominance that San easily won.

While in the middle of their heated makeout session, Yunho's hands were feeling the other up. This made Seonghwa roll his eyes. This was why he tied his boyfriend up in the first place. He can't ever keep his hands to himself.

But the reason behind that was yunho getting overly excited with Jongho when he came home after a photoshoot today.

San broke the kiss and started trailing  prominent hickeys on the boy's neck. Yunho wasn't allowed to have love bites there as Seonghwa made it clear before why he couldn't. But it felt good, he didn't want to stop the other either.

Yunho became whiny as he felt San suck and bite on the same bruised spot on his shoulder that Seonghwa created last time when they were up to no good.

San leans up, his hands gently rubbing either side of the boy's bruised hips, "I'm gonna fuck you. But you're not allowed to cum. I won't specify what I'll do if you did, you'll just have to learn the hard way. Understand?" San says.

Yunho didn't like the thought of not getting to cum. Maybe cause he's spoiled by his alpha who always let's him cum first. But the thought of if he did taunted in his mind. what would San do to him?

"Mhm, I understand, sir."

"Good. Also, you're not allowed to touch me. Only I can touch you."

Yunho 'bout teared up when San said that. Yunho loves to touch and feel when he had sex. He can't stand being touched deprived, that's why hwa takes it to his advantage when he acts up.

"Please, no.." yunho whispered.

San chuckles, "No? Last time I check, cumsluts like you don't deserve it. I think your lovely Seonghwa could agree, isn't that so?" San glanced at Seonghwa for an answer.

"He's right. You don't deserve it." Seonghwa said.

Yunho didn't even have to look at his boyfriend to know that he would agree with San. He was already in trouble with him to begin with.

"See, and if you can't lay there and take it like the toy you are. I'll have Seonghwa tie you back up, huh? Are we clear?" San says.

The brunette whimpers softly. San was just as evil as seonghwa, maybe worse, when it came down to such things like this.

"Yes, I'll be good, promise!" Yunho became eager to please all of the sudden.

Seonghwa notices that his boyfriend had went back into sub space, just by the way his eyes glistened under the lights. And San could easily miss this and accidentally harm him.

"San, yunho is in subspace right now. He's mentally not here and can't make rational decisions about his safety nor his well-being. Ask him what his color is every now and then to make sure he's okay. He does use a safe word when he literally can't take it anymore, which is 'spiderman'. But his safety always comes first, so don't do anything too extreme with him at this time." Seonghwa states.

He literally just cares about yunho being safe and comfortable with San. He wouldn't want yunho to do anything he wasn't okay with or feel like he had no choice whatsoever in things like this.

With him being touch deprived, Seonghwa was okay with that for him. It doesn't hurt him in anyway and just makes yunho upset that he wasn't getting that close intimacy action with San. Which he didn't need anyways.

San took note in everything he was told. He understands and wouldn't want to do anything the other wouldn't be okay with. "Color?" San asks the boy beneath him as he gently caresses the inside of Yunho's plush thighs.

"G-green! Please, fuck me.." yunho whines. He wanted to be filled up again. He misses the feeling of full.

The younger chuckles deeply at the boy's pled. He spreads Yunho's thighs far apart enough for him to nuzzle his hips comfortably between them.

He admires what Seonghwa did to the boy's batters hips and thighs.

There was bruises ranging from the tips of Seonghwa's fingertips to whole hand prints all over this boy. Even deep scratches and cuts where present.

He found it very pretty how the contrast of his pale skin looked with all these different shades of purples and blues.

"Sir, please! I don't want to wa-" yunho was cut off by firm slap to the inside of his left thigh.

San glared at yunho, "Shut up. I'll fuck you when I'm ready. You're on my time, not your own." He says. Yunho bit his bottom lip holding in a whine.

He was so excited to have San fuck him that he was literally shaking.

The younger gave Yunho's hard leaking cock a squeeze, receiving a choked moan in return. San wipes the pre-cum on the boy's stomach.

All this teasing was driving yunho insane. He just wanted to be fucked, not played with.

"You're such a pretty fucktoy. No wonder why he keeps you all to himself.." San murmurs softly, teasing the brunette's already abused hole with the tip of his dick.

Yunho purrs at the sudden action.

He wanted this so bad but san was being so slo- he whimpers loudly as he felt San intrude himself all the way in him.

San started slow with his thrust. Yunho was already loose and nicely filled up with his boyfriend's cum. The black haired's breathing got heavy the more he thought about it.

He grips the brunette's hips roughly, making the older flinch. His thighs, ass, and hips was a favorite for the two men.

Yunho cries in delight as San went faster.

The boy brings his hands up to his chest, feeling himself. San notice this, he forced Yunho's arms down to his sides and holds them down by his wrist as he fucked into him deeper.

"Ah! You f-fuck me so w-well!" Yunho whines out. He was on cloud nine and his mind was going numb with pleasure.

The younger removes his right hand off Yunho's wrist. He doesn't like yunho talking to him while he fucks him. He shoves 3 fingers into the boy's mouth cause him to gag on them.

"Didn't I tell you to shut the fuck up? You're a fucktoy, the only thing that should be coming out of your mouth is your sweet sounds as I fuck you. Got it?"

Yunho could have came right then and there just by San talking to him like he was nothing. But he didn't let himself go, even though it's getting harder to keep himself from coming all over his stomach.

He didn't want to find out what san would do to him if he did.

The brunette nods as he drools and moans on the boys fingers.

San smirks as he slips his fingers out of the boy's mouth. "Are you close, baby?" He asked the boy who was breathing heavily as San slowed his rhythm down.

Yunho's body was on fire. He wanted to cum so bad but he doesn't know if he can handle holding on for much longer.

He nods once more as he grips the sheets until his knuckles turned white.

Yunho let out a moan when San gripped his jaw harshly, forcing him to look at Seonghwa. San laughs darkly at the boy beneath him, "Look at him, dumbass."

Yunho looks into Seonghwa's eyes with so much bliss as San continues to fuck into him but harder this time.

Seonghwa found it hot that his boyfriend was being treated like he was nothing to San. He was honestly grateful that he turned out to act this way towards Yunho.

He wouldn't like it if San was all lovey dovey and sickening sweet to his pup. That's his boyfriend.

Yunho began to cry as San sped up his thrusts. He literally can't hold it much longer and it started to become painful.

The younger groans deeply as he felt that all to familiar sensation flowing through his body. With one last hard thrust into yunho, he came hard, filling yunho up with his hot cum.

He pulls out and forced Yunho's thighs together, fucking the boy's thighs as he rode out his high. San's member would rub against Yunho's causing the forbidden friction he longed for.

The brunette let out a chocked sob, his back arched up off the bed. He couldn't hold it no more. His eyes rolled back as he came all over his tummy. He couldn't relax himself as his body was shaking from one of the best orgasms he's had all week.

His body was oh so sensitive to Sans every touch and he could barely hear anything besides the buzzing in his ears.

He's gonna have to thank his boyfriend for allowing this to happen later. But for now he just wants to lay here.

"I said you weren't allow to cum," San says as he carefully puts the boy's legs down so he doesn't hurt him.

Yunho tears up once more, "I'm so-ry, sir! Please, f-forgive me..!" He starts to softly cry.

Seonghwa and San looked at each other before san coos at the latter, tucking a piece of his hair behind his ear.

"It's okay, baby. You did so good already, you deserved it." San tells him.

"B-but, you said-"

"I know what I said. If I had the time I would have fulfilled that punishment with no problem." A sly smile appeared on the youngers face. He could only imagine the crying and begging that would be music to his ears.

A whine came from yunho, "you're mean, sannie, so mean." Yunho pouts as he wipes his tears off his cheeks.

Seonghwa got up from his chair and went over to comfort his baby.

"You did an amazing job, pup." Seonghwa strokes his lover's damp hair. Yunho purrs at all the attention he's getting. Especially, from Seonghwa.

Hwa leans down and whispered, "You looked so fucking hot getting fucked like that." Yunho covers his face with his hands in embarrassment, as hwa lays on top of his chest to nuzzle his nose on his chubby cheek.

San watched them in awe. He glanced up at the time on the clock hanging on the wall. His eyes opened wide as he quickly starts putting back on his clothes.

Yunho and Seonghwa watch as the boy struggle to get his hoodie back on over his head.

"Care to explain where you're going?" Yunho asks as he was back in his normal headspace.

San looked at yunho confused on how fast he recovered. But explained anyways, "I have to go met up with bbtrippin and practice the new choreo for that song we're working on..uh.. I'm The One? I think."

He couldn't remember. All he knows is that he's running late.

"Ah, okay. Just be safe on your way to the studio." Yunho spoke softly as he ran his left hand through Seonghwa's soft gray hair.

Yunho was right, San thought.

Even though yunho was the one who got fucked by them, Seonghwa was the one receiving the aftercare from Yunho. Cuddling into the brunette's chest as yunho was the one telling him all sweet things to make the older smile.

Clearly, this was all backwards in his eyes but it was still cute to witness.

"I will. Oh, and before I forget.." San walks over to Yunho before placing a gently kiss on the boy's head. "Thank you for letting me play with you and hwa." He said before walking out the room, shutting the door behind him.

Seonghwa looks up at yunho, "did you have fun today?" He asked. The younger giggles, holding Seonghwa closer to him. "So much fun. Thank you for letting San play with me, baby."

The older rolls his eyes before leaning over to kiss Yunho's sweet lips. "You're not playing with him anytime soon. He's too rough with you. And I don't like that." Seonghwa states.

San got him so worried that he was going to hurt his baby. He can't deal with that thought cause he allowed it to happen. But yunho was okay and that's all that matters.

Yunho coos, "I know you wouldn't have let him go too far if you knew I wasn't okay with it. Gosh, You're so adorable!"

Seonghwa whines as yunho forced butterfly kisses all over his face. Lastly, to peck his lips.

"As much as I would love to cuddle you and kiss you for the rest of the day. I need you to get off of me so I can get cleaned. I feel like a cum dumpster.." yunho whines this time.

The older chuckles before getting up to help his lover get cleaned. "I mean technically yo-" Yunho slaps hwa's chest. "Don't fucking finish whatever the fuck you were going to say." Yunho grumbles.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.4K 1K 14
❝your scent keeps me safe..❞ this book contains tons of fluff and minor sexual scenes! none of these descriptions reflect on ateez as individuals. th...
83.5K 2K 20
MewGulf one-shots book 2 all one-shots made in 2021 - .... - smut parts are marked 18+ - mpreg is marked (mpreg) fics are all 1000 words and more! F...
278K 5.2K 44
Just some Ateez boyxboy flufferization ✨ There's some angst and might be some smutty shenanigans soooo 👀. This is my first anything so you might lik...
1.4K 35 8
A book with a collection of ATEEZ oneshots / moreshots! Nothing more to say, except have fun!⭐️ --- - Boy x Boy 🏳️🌈 - no y/n🧸 - Smut🔞 - Fluff 🌻...