Burning Desire (Mafia Romance...

By somerandomperson_11

DARK ROMANCE We entered in that basement and the smell of dry blood hit my nostrils. I look at the basement... More

prologue
character aesthetic
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
character aesthetic
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
Chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
Epilogue
bonus chapter 1
fallen demon

chapter 27

5.4K 250 11
By somerandomperson_11

..................

خدا کرے تو میری یاد میں خاک چھانے
خدا کرے میں تجھے خاک میں بھی نہ ملوں
..................

It's been 40 days since Osman and Hadi died. both families are burning with the fire of revenge. Zeenat thinks that everything happens because of her, if she didn't go to college that day then her grandfather may still be alive.

Huzaifa tries to make her understand that it was not her fault but Zeenat didn't let him come near her, as she thinks that everyone she loved will die. so according to her, it's better to stay away from Huzaifa too.

but this thing isn't settling well with Huzifa, as he loves this broken soul more than anything in this whole fucking universe, and all he wanted is to repair her broken heart with overflowed love, but he did not know that soul is broken beyond rrepairiroday Huzifa was leaving for Italy for some mafia business. Zeenat doesn't want him to leave but at the same time, she thinks that it's better for him if he stays away from her . she was having mix feelings about this she was scared and at the same time she wants him to leave.

she was standing at the gate of the mansion to see him off.

"When will you be back ?" Zeenat asked Huzaifa.

"In e whole fucking week, I just don't get why the father is sending me instead of going for himself. "Huzaifa whined like a kid as he don't want to leave Zeenat behind knowing very well the hate of his father for her.

"It's okay. Taya Jan must have a reason behind staying here and sending you "

"you know what this matter is not even important, we could have solved it from here but no he just won't let me breathe until I left "

"Just leave it. by the way,  I'm going to miss you "

"Same here but whenever you miss me just remember that we are not apart from each other we will always share the same moon," HHuzaifasaid lovingly.

"There is no logic in what you've just said, technically everyone shares the same moon stupid," Zeenat said while chuckling.

"There is no logic in love dear "

"yeah whatever "

then a comfortable silence spread between them. after a while Huzaifa said.

"I have to leave Now "

"yeah I know ..... take care of yourself Huzifa " Zeenat said as a lone tear escaped her right eye.

"don't'tworry darling ill be back before you know it .....here "

Huzaifa said while cleaning the tear from her eye . as he give her a small piece of paper and there was something written on that.

Zeenat open it and there was some address written on it. she looked up in confusion . Huzifa understands her face and said.

"Its the address of my mansion in Italy where I'm staying, so if you ever miss me you can write a letter to me "

Zeenat put that address in her pocket. while replying thanks.

"goodbye love," Huzaifa said while sitting n his car.

"bye," Zeenat mumbled lowly.

and then the engine of the car roared to life. leaving Zeenat behind.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

on the other hand, Rehman Khan smirked looking at his son leaving this filthy Bitch behind. He has planned it all. He hates Zeenat from the depth of his heart. He thinks that his brother Ali Khan made a mistake by marrying that dancer. that dancer killed his brother and now her daughter Zeenat Khan did the same by killing his Father.

but he won't let the same thing that happen to his brother and father to happen again . he will save his son from the spell of this wicked Dancers' daughter.

that is why he sends his son out of the country.

"Hello MR. Malik " he said.

Rehman Khan comes to know that the Maliks are going to take their revenge and are also going to raid theiwwarehousee so he invited them to do inner to solve this matter

non of their sons knows about this dinner neither Huzifa nor Zeeshan.

"why have you called us here ?" Farooq Malik asked whit bitterness in his voice.

"I know you have just lost your young son and I can understand your feelings as my father also got killed in the fight "

"get to the point MR.Khan "

"it was not our fault that your son died, so no point in taking revenge. it was Ali Khans' Daughter because of whom my father and your son died "

"I know that but let me tell you one thing Ali Khans' Daughter is from your family so you are the one who is going to pay for my loss "

"Okay I'm ready to pay for my loss but unlike you, I think that I can pay your loss by presenting you Ali Khans' daughter as a pact "

"what am I gonna do with her ?" Farooq asked now interested in the topic.

"Don't be so childish MR. Malik, you can gift her to your other son and let him do whatever he wants to do with her as she is the one who got your son killed "Rehman Khan suggested.

"Okay, we will come on Friday and take what is ours, " Farooq Malik said while standing.

"one more thing MR. Malik, I want to do a full whole day function of her departure so that people won't raise their fingers at us "

"Okay then, it was a pleasure meeting you MR. Khan " he said while shaking his hand with Rehman.

"the pleasure is all mine MR.Malik "

both were so happy about this deal, they were talking about her as if they were selling some kinds of fruits and vegetables.

Rehman Khan was always a cunning person, he saved his son and warehouse and also got rid of that dancer's daughter

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Dad I think you're forgetting something I'M ALREADY MARRIED," Zeeshan told his dad.

"and who the hell asked you to marry her ..... I just want you to give her a room in the fucking servant quarter and make her life a living hell so she could know who was she messing with ." Farooq Malik explains to him

"Why would they fucking give us his niece as a pact to us ...HUH, " Zeeshan asked.

"Maybe because those shits are scared of our attacks " Farooq replied.

"When will she be here, " Zeeshan asked.

"Friday " Farooq replied shortly.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zeeshan was in his office while his father Farooq ordered his men to decorate the mansion. because in front of the world, Zeeshan and Zeenat will be married, but in reality, Zeenat just be his whore.

Zeeshan's'swhole mansion is preparing for his wedding, as soon as Anaya heard about her husband's wedding at first she becomes furious, but later when she heard the name of the bride she sensed something fishy.

never in million years, this man can betray her as she was his so-called love, and he would also never marry his rivals they why now this question made her leave for his office to meet him.

her sixth sense was telling her that the little girl Zeenat was in danger. so if it's true then she would try her best to save her from him as she doesn't want another woman to end like her.

soon she reached his office and knocked at the door, she entered as soon as she heard a little come in.

"Anya I was expecting your presence. which simply means that you already know about this wedding shit " Zeeshan said not looking up from his laptop.

Anya took a seat in front of his desk.

"so is that true ?" She asked nervously.

as soon as those words escaped her lips he looked up at her with anger invade in his eyes, his eyes met her and she immediately looks down from fear, of HIM

"What mad made you think that I Zeeshan Khan can
betray his son and wife ?" he asked calmly.

"Sorr-ry " she shuttered.

"sorry isn't enough Baby girl you owe a punishment for that, " Zeeshan said looking at the terrified form.

"and about me marrying her, well that's not the truth she is just going to be my fucking whore. " Anya looked up at him with shock in her eyes and he winked back.

PLEASE PRAY FOR PALESTINE .

AND IF YOU HAVEN'T REPORT THE GUY WHO WAS HARASSING ALL MUSLIMS GIRLS AND WRITERS INCLUDING ME AND MY FRIENDS THEN GO AND DO IT , LINK ON MY MB .

next update on Sunday.

do tell me what do you think about the chapter it incourage me alot .

please vote and leave your thoughts in the comment section .

vote .comment. share .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

382K 19.3K 52
𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐲 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐛𝐬𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐝𝐞𝐬�...
654K 29.7K 42
'Do you know why you are suspended from ceiling krasivaya?' he whispers in my ears and wipes the sweat dripping from my neck due to the trepidation a...
66.7K 3.5K 42
"From today onwards, I will take every decision of your life. What you will eat, where will you go, when will you speak, what you will wear it will b...
393K 8.6K 75
• BOOK 1 OF THE ESZTAR SERIES • Reaching upstairs, he hurled me inside his room and closed the door harshly. I stood there shaking with fear. He look...