Still With You [JJK] ✔

By _midnight_amethyst_

!!Completed!! Short story! When a person you loved dies, a part of you dies with them and you do your best to... More

Note
1
2
4
5
6
7
8
9
10 / Epilogue
To My Readers

3

10 2 0
By _midnight_amethyst_

I walk through the abandoned school corridor. It was here that our story had begun. Among these classrooms are our memories that come crashing onto me as I walk.

It was in this school that we had fun, got into trouble, studied, talked, fought, made up and fell in love.

Life used to be simple then. We didn't have any worries about the outside world. True, studies were hard, but it was still easier than the real world.

And of course it was better because you used to be there.

We laugh together, we cry together

These simple feelings were everything I had

When will it be?

If I see you again

I will look into your eyes

And say, "I missed you"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

976K 60.3K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.1M 19.5K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
474K 7.2K 82
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...