Solace In Love ✅

Av Poohbear8435

© All Copyright reserved to the writer, @PoohBear8435 only. Please do not copy, distribute or publish any of... Mer

Episode 2
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6
Episode 7
Episode 8
Episode 9
Episode 10
Episode 11
Episode 12
Episode 13
Episode 14
Episode 15
Episode 16
Episode 17
Episode 18
Episode 19
Episode 20
Episode 21
Episode 22
Episode 23
Episode 24
Episode 25
Episode 26
Episode 27
Episode 28
Episode 29
Episode 30
Episode 31
Episode 32
Episode 33
Episode 34
Episode 35
Episode 36
Episode 37
Epilogue
Solace In Love Season 2

Episode 1

11.9K 537 61
Av Poohbear8435

"Two crores Twenty lakhs"

"Two crores Twenty lakhs, come on. Is this all what you think is the worth of this beautiful house?", The Auctioneer says on top of his voice.

I feel as if my heart is being sliced into pieces with a flaming sharp-edged sword each time a bid is put forward by those who are present here. No, it is worth much more than what anybody could pay for it. The wealthiest of wealthiest man on this earth can never even quote closer to the value it holds in my life. Each brick of this house is made up of love, the walls are painted with her precious memories, and beautifully decorated with her soothing giggles.

Flashback:
"Ma'am, I have done it just the way you asked me.", Raju argues

"Raju, do I look like an idiot to you? Look here, I have the whole design saved in my phone. Look here, this should have curved whereas you have made it pointed. If you don't do it right then don't expect me to make payment.", she warns.

"Sir, please tell ma'am that a little more and less is adjustable and acceptable by everyone while constructing a house!", said Raju.

"Listen bro, you keep me out of this. You lit the match between us every time. I think you are determined to get me a divorce even before I marry her. You are even more dangerous than Calvin Candie from Django unchained", he says.

"Sir, you are cursing me in turn!", Raju complains.

"Hey Raju, would you adjust if I pay you a little more or less in your fees?", She revolted.

"You don't even have to ask me to pay me a little more Madam !", Raju joked with a sheepish grin.

She giggled and instructs him to redo as per her requirements.

"Jaan, look here, how about this sexy red colour in our bedroom?", he asked.

"No ways, red is a big no no. According to the Feng Shui, lighter colour enhances love. I have chosen Lush Lavender, its soothing and will enhance our romance as well.", she says.

"Woahh!! Someone is planning romance already? I can't wait to experience it!", he speaks with excitement.

He runs his fingers over her shoulder making his way towards her neck and earns a smack from her.

"That's strictly after marriage. Let's concentrate on getting our dream home ready for now.", She orders.

He makes a puppy face and she giggles.

Flashback Ends.. as the Auctioneer bangs the hammer on table he comes back to face the reality.

"Two crores Seventy Five lakhs - Three!!! Sold to Mr. Sunil Kumar, Congratulations Mr. Sunil! And.. Thank you ladies and gentlemen for attending the auction today."

It's over! Everything is over! Is this what you wanted sweetheart? You broke me completely. Your love broke me and I am shattered! I have nothing left with me now. It's all my fault. Just one decision and it's all ruined. I wish I had said 'No' to you that day. My one 'No' could have saved my entire life from sliding into the deep ocean of pain.

Name: Sidharth Srivastava,
Age: 30
Financial status: Broke
Emotional status: Broke
Mental status: Broke
.
.

Sidharth: Excuse me! Where is the office?

Lady: Straight, turn to the first left, enter the second door.

Sidharth: Thank you!

He goes as instructed and enters the office along with a lady. A person was sitting on the chair scribbling on a paper. The name plate read Parikshit.

Parikshit: Yes Sir, how may I help you?

Sidharth: Sir, I had been observing this lady from past two days, she had been sitting in Jayantilal park since 2 days all alone. When I enquired about her home and family, she seems to remember nothing. I fear she is lost. I didn't know what to do, so I thought of dropping her here in this old age home.

Parikshit: Oh God! Let me call up the police station and check if there are any missing report. We will then publish it in newspaper asking about her family or relatives. If we don't get anyone then will keep her here. Can I ask you to fill in your details please?

Sidharth: Sir, I am new in this city. I don't have any place to stay. I can't take her with me as I am in search of job myself. I don't want to give my name and do rounds to police station everyday between my job search. As a responsible citizen I thought of helping her.

Parikshit: Hmm.. okay! We need more people like you who help people in need. Don't worry. I will tell the police that I found her in the park and won't disclose your name or details.

Sidharth: Thank you Sir.

He looks at the lady one last time before he left. The lady who nurtured him in her womb for 9 months, who held his little hands and taught him how to walk and who spent sleepless nights to care for him. Mrs. Lalita Srivastava, his mother.

He was helpless since he himself didn't have any shelter. His house was auctioned, his pockets were empty and he was on road with his mom who was an alzheimer patient.

He travelled across from one city to another in a goods truck with her. He didn't have money to feed her as well so he thought of atleast dropping her at an old age home where she would get a shelter and 3 meals a day. He silently promised her to be back after he earns enough money to take her with him.
.
.
.
Sidharth wandered on the streets aimlessly, not knowing where and how to start fresh. He had not eaten anything for 28 hours, yet he didn't feel any hunger. His mental agony was so much that he ceased to notice the physical pain.

He slept on a rised platform in the market at night in a chilled weather without any blanket or warm clothes, with his small bag pack under his head. The only source of warmth for him was the street dog which inturn searched for some warmth to survive the weather. The dog curled up close to him sticking to his body.

When he opened his eyes in the morning, the market was already in operation with people running errands and shopping. He sat up straight and noticed some money and a packet of sandwich lying beside him. May be someone left it for him thinking he was a beggar. He picked up the sandwich and looked at it.

Flashback:
"Sweetheart, you are so difficult to decipher. Firstly you said you don't want to have a lavish wedding because it's a waste of money. And now you are the one who is distributing free food to the homeless.", Sidharth says.

"Yes! If we called those who already have enough to eat, they would have come and found thousands of faults in food and hospitality. Isn't it better to feed these homeless and hungry people who would bless you wholeheartedly for filling their stomachs?, She says.

"Oh Goddess! You are great. Where is thy feet, so that I offer my obeisances?", Sidharth says.

"Child!! It's right there, where it should be", she giggles pointing at her feet.

Flashback ends..

He divides the sandwich into two halves and feeds one half to the dog before he ate the other half himself.

It's all her good deeds that I got to eat this sandwich today. May God bless the kind soul who left this food and money for me .

He heard an oldman arguing with someone.

Man: Oh brother, Coolie's phone is not reachable. If I had enough strength in my old bones, then I would have unloaded it myself. Can you please do it for me. You can charge me money for coolie as well.

Truck driver: I've been driving this truck the whole night Shet, I don't have even strength to lift this myself. Please get these goods unloaded quickly so that I can go for my next delivery.

Sidharth offers him help looking at his helplessness. He unloads entire truck full of sacks and keeps them in his godown. The oldman gives Sidharth money in return and thanks him.

Sidharth wandered in the small city to find a job but he couldn't find one. He decides to move to a bigger city which has more job opportunities. Thankfully he had some money now by the way of alms and coolie fee, to travel.

He was ready to go on a journey, journey to the city of livelihood where people work to satisfy their needs and desires. He would work too, but only to take back his mother with him.
_____________________________

Do support my story by voting and leaving your valuable comments.

To be continued.. ❤️❤️

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

295K 26.6K 60
His pov this is the worst point of my life.... don't want to live....but have to because of mom......god plz send somebody who can heal me.....I am d...
8.6K 1K 16
∆Caution : Before you start reading, This story is not at all a lovey dovey love story, it has reality, content that might hurt you. Hence,Read only...
179K 14.6K 66
Sidharth, a simple normal man like many other, who get scared, who gets nervous who cries too but that doesn't define he is less of a man. On the o...
230K 23K 35
© All Copyright reserved to the writer, @PoohBear8435 only. Please do not copy, distribute or publish any of my work in any form. There are 2 types o...