Mafia's Obsession [Fiery] Par...

By PleasedGuy

"Please..please let me go" a voice with full of fear said "You're destined to be my queen..I won't let anyon... More

The Beginning
Steps Towards Destiny
CHARACTER SKETCH
Ruthless Killing
Thougts Conquered
The King Returns
Your Territories' mine
Has the time came ?
You're in my mind
Addicted To You
Let me get you
Walking To The Trap
Quality Time
His Rage
Caged
Darkly Forced
Inexplicable Emotions
Futile Escape
You're Mine
A New Hope
Just You & Me
Confession
Lets Run Away
Stucked
Escaped ?
No Option !!
A New Beginning ?
Truth Revealed
Game Plan !!
A Chance
Re-Union
One Chance More
Fled From The Cage
The Dreadful Scene
The Devil's Hunt Begins
I caught you
Engagement
You're My Love
Haldi Ceremony
Mehendi Ceremony
Sangeet Ceremony
The Final Wait !
Author's Note
Announcement !!

Time To MEET

5.9K 403 213
By PleasedGuy

Everyone was eagerly waiting for his announcement.

Just as Vansh was going to say something he saw a figure appearing at the main door that figure was of a female.But as only the lights were focused on him & the rest were off..he didn't saw her.

The figure walked to the crowd of people and disappeared.

Vansh then came back to his senses & announced "I know you all are eagerly waiting for the announcement while the first reason of this party is my arrival & the second one is (smirking) Mr.Malhotra's company will be working under me now"

This news was enough for Kabir to get the biggest shock of his life.He was dumbfounded by the announcement.Even the people working under Wanderer's company were shocked by now.People began to murmur.

Vansh was happy to see that

Riddhu was walking to the crowd to find her friends after receiving the call at the gate..as she walked she heard a sexy voice making an announcement.She was shocked hearing that & started to see who made this announcement but due to crowd she was unable to see

"Enjoy the party everyone" Vansh winked & walked upstairs.

Well Kabir was still not recovered from the shock, he decided to talk to Vansh.He too walked upstairs but he was stopped by Angre

"Let me go..I wanna meet Mr.RaiSinghania" yelled Kabir.

"See this is not your company but outhouse of Mr.RaiSinghania..think before you speak...if you don't want your one organ to get out of your body then behave respectfully..& wait till I ask the permission of letting you to meet my boss" said Angre.

Kabir controlled his anger.

Angre went to side & made a call after few minutes he cut the call & came back to Kabir "you are allowed to go but behave respectfully in front of boss otherwise consequences won't be good" Angre warned.

Kabir stomped his feet to upstairs.He then saw Vansh..who was holding a glass of wine & observing the people from upstairs.

"Mr.Vansh what did you announced there.I don't even know you then why did you do this" Kabir asked

No answers came.

"Mr.RaiSinghania I'm talking to you why did you do this" Kabir asked angrily this time.

Vansh turned back with a cold & calm face..without any emotion on his face..on his eyes which was his usual behavior

He saw Kabir's angry face & smirked "well we don't know each other but nice to meet you"

"I'm not here to introduce myself..just answer my questions" kabir answered angrily.

"Feels like you are still raw in business matter.If you wanna handle business you need to be patient enough also you should be ready for taking any risks of your downfall.But here I'm getting an opposite reaction from you. Well I'm not a person to beat around the bush..let's get to the point..I want your company to come under my property" Vansh coldly said.

Kabir was shocked hearing this "wh -what? Why do you want that ? And why do you think that I'm going to submit my company to you?"

"Well Mr.Kabir its going to happen..by your consent or without it..nice to meet you" saying this Vansh again moved front to see the view of his party.

Kabir was speechless.."I will come to you soon & I promise you won't be able to that at any cost" saying this he went angrily

Vansh smirked & he again saw the same figure moving here & there..he tried to look closely but the darkness was not allowing him to do so.

Riddhu walked & found her friends who were discussing about the announcement."Hey did you heard that" Sejal asked with wide eyes. "Man it says he really is very much powerful"said Ishani. "Of course otherwise its not easy to do such thing in such amount of time" Aryan said.

'That man what does he think of himself huh ! He thinks that everyone will bow down to him..as I have heard from many people that people do that because they fear him.And how the hell can he announce such things in his party.Its hella insult for our company..to my kabir.I will not leave him..Don't he have any moral values? He just came yesterday and started wrecking havoc.I will teach him a lesson' Riddhu thought. "umm I'm going to look for Kabir..you guys carry on" Riddhu lied & left.

Well Vansh was observing the little figure talking to other two females & a boy but he wasn't able to listen a single word.But now he saw the figure walking towards the area which were shining due to light.He finally saw her.

Vansh's breath went numb for some seconds.He stood shocked,he took out his goggles to get a clear view of her.Her mesmerizing eyes..her milky body & sexy figure..her soft hairs..all was attracting him.He wondered who was she? He felt like everything has stopped the time..the moment.Only he & her were there..her mesmerizing eyes are finding someone.His mind went totally blank.His instant thought was to ripped her clothes apart & to claim her.But still he craved for something more from her.

Here, Riddhu was looking for the infamous Mr.Vansh RaiSinghania..she was adamant that he needs to get some lessons..for his rude behavior.

After seeing this beauty..Vansh's feet were automatically leading him downstairs..to get a catch of the beauty's beauty in front of him.The other people were enjoying.

Riddhu felt as if somebody was standing behind her.She turned to see..he was a tall figure towering her..his body was radiating a kind of heat & his aura & the cologne was enough to summon anybody's mind..his eyes held deep meanings which were right now scanning her..which made her uncomfortable.

He had a dominating aura.She was scared a little now but she didn't show.She knew this person was no doubt the only talk of the town..MR. VANSH RAISINGHANIA.

She felt like melting in front of him but suddenly she composed herself and spoke "Don't you dare do that..that company is like an emotion for us..& why are you doing that..listen please leave our company " she said those words & left.

Well Vansh didn't spoke anything because he was out of words.She was gone but her words rang into his ears.He smirked.

"Boss what are you doing here? You always walk with guards..you have many enemies trying to kill you anytime boss" said a concerned Angre.

"Angre a girl who is wearing a red dress..and have a mesmerizing aura also she works under wanderer's company is here..find about her" Vansh said dominantly.

Angre was beyond shock..he wondered whether his boss heard his words or not.He nodded & tried to go.

"Angre remember I should get every tiny bit of information about her in 24 hours if you failed to do so then consequences won't be good" declared Vansh

"Sure boss" saying this Angre left.

In Vansh's mind only her pictures were roaming..like she has become his need.

She was different..she didn't threw herself on him as other girls do.She was different made for someone special.One and only piece on this earth.Yes she was made for him.

He never felt this kind of emotions towards any other girls.He knew about this emotion.He gave a sinister smile at the thought of his.

He walked upstairs.Just then somebody's hands dragged to a room.He was on the bed he turned his head.He saw a naked body standing at the door which was closed.

He walked towards her..grabbed her chin.She felt elated but then he tossed her in bed.VR went to the door to get out.The girl felt insulted."How can you leave me like this" she cried enraged.

Vansh glared back "you know how to seduce but what you don't know is I don't like to get seduced by you whores" saying this he left the room.

The girl felt heavily embarrassed & insulted.

The party was over.Everyone headed towards home.His one glance marked a special place in every lady's heart.

The girls were wishing that such kind of opportunities should come frequently so that they can spend their time with him.

The trio got call that Riddhu has already come home due to some problems so they not need to search for her.The trio then moved towards their apartment reluctantly because the sight of the party & its owner was pretty attractive

Riddhu set down gulping a glass of water after changing..she wasn't able to withstand the stare that man gave..she instantly felt fear & came back home.She felt something but she has no fucking idea about it.She let it go and waited for her friends to come so that she can take a slumber

Meanwhile..Vansh had only one thing going around his mind.

'Who was that girl ?'

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Lo mil gaye RiAnsh 😂😂 (Riddhu & vansh met)

Can I expect more likes on this chapter..I know I'm growing greedy but I like that feeling though 😂😂

Now get ready to see twists & turns..

Till then,
Happy Reading 😉

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.6K 3.3K 19
He got his peace she got her love!! but was that end? ---- "vanshhhhhh!!!" cried riddhima on phone as soon as the call connected Her happy bubble bur...
120K 9K 53
what will happen when two enemies who can't tolerate each other for a second will love each other,can't live without each other... let's see how ther...
7.6K 1K 10
ʀɪᴅᴅʜɪᴍᴀs ᴘᴀʀᴇɴᴛs ᴀʀᴇ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ᴡᴏʀʀɪᴇᴅ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ʏᴏᴜɴɢʀ ᴛᴡᴏ ᴄʜɪʟᴅʀᴇɴ ᴡᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ ʜᴇʀ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀʀʀʏ ᴀs sᴏᴏɴ ᴀs ᴘᴏssɪʙʟᴇ.... ʀɪᴅᴅʜɪᴍᴀ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ᴀ ɢɪʀʟ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀᴍʙɪᴄɪᴏᴜs...
35.5K 2.2K 8
Riddhima- I love you Vansh please don't leave me like this . Vansh- love!!! u betrayed me Riddhima I hate you.... Riddhima- please Vansh try and unde...