Please Love Me β€’π™’π™ˆπ™ˆπ˜Όπ™‹ 𝙓...

By claud3_10

"You're a fool, you know that?" "I've always been a fool but I'm..." "The smart one" - Adelio De Alger Obelia... More

Profile
Prologue
Chapter 1 - Reborn
Chapter 2 - Grown up a bit
Chapter 3 - Encounter
Chapter 4 - Spending Time With Claude
Chapter 6 - Athanasia
Chapter 7 - Lake
Chapter 8 - Meeting A Familiar Person
Chapter 9 - Black Magician
Chapter 10 - Pain
Chapter 11 - Walk
Chapter 12 - Friends and Warning
Chapter 13 - Attempt Assassin
Chapter 14 - Shocked
Chapter 15 - Debutante
Chapter 16 - Let's Bake A Cake!
Chapter 17 - Jealousy Jealousy
The Prince Is What?! (Request Side Chapter)
My Darling (Request Side Chapter)
If In Obelia Empire Had Phone
If In Obelia Empire Had Phone Pt. 2
If In Obelia Empire Had Phone Pt. 3
Chapter 18 - Long Time No See
Chapter 19 - Tea Party
Chapter 20 - Incident
Chapter 21 - Daylight
Chapter 22 - Disaster
Chapter 23 - Lovely
Chapter 24 - Don't Go Insane
Chapter 25 - Free Therapy

Chapter 5 - What?!

21.2K 759 1.1K
By claud3_10

Adelio POV

It's has been 3 years since I reborn and since I meet claude, I'm 8 years old now well not really I'm still 7 though.

And tomorrow is my birthday, yay.... How exciting...wanna know why I'm not excited?

because when is my birthday, I always celebrate it with the maids and myself sometime Felix came over to wish for my birthday and Claude? He didn't come or wish for me, sad.

The reason Claude didn't celebrate my birthday is because he still hate me, what a pain. *sigh in depression*

I never celebrate my birthday with someone including my past family, I always celebrate it myself and even though Claude didn't give me gift or celebrate with me, I'm still quite happy that I got to celebrate my birthday with someone else....

Happy....? Am I happy? I...don't know if I'm happy.... I guess I'm not, I should stop lying to myself.

Why can't I have someone that love me like I do to them, I guess.... There's no one in this world will love me. I just want to Die so that I don't have to suffer anymore.

*sigh* I should sleep it's already midnight, I hope tomorrow will be the best day of my life.

I close my eyes and let the darkness drive me to sleep and hope I get a nice dream but little did I know the dream that I want will never be there and tomorrow is going to be Hell for me.

In Adelio Dream

Huh? Where I am? I look around to see where am I but only to greet by Darkness.

"Hello?, Is anyone here?!" I shout to find someone but there's none. "Someone please answer me!" I look around to find something but there's nothing but Darkness.

My eyes shaking as I was about to cry because I hate being alone, being leave behind, and forgotten.

"Somebody please answer me!" My eyes looking around for someone to answer but only to find silence.

After 10 minutes looking around, there's no one other than me in this place full of darkness. I start losing hope a bit.

"Somebody....please answer me....please someone....I hate being alone...." I drop to the ground and sit there while my eyes full of tears.

"Adelio..." An unknown voice speak to me, I look around to find the voice but find nothing.

"Adelio..." That voice speak again, I said or most likely shout to that voice "W-who are you!"

"Adelio...." That voice said my name again and I can't find where the voice coming from, I stood up and look around to find that voice but nothing... I see nothing other than darkness itself.

"Show yourself!" I shout again and this time there's three person come to me and that person is my past family.

"W-why are you here?!" I ask them and they seems to laughing at me. "Silly brother, you think you can escape us?" My brother said to me.

"W-what do you mean?!" I ask them again. "What a stupid son I have and this is why no one want you!" My father laughing at me.

"My my my, our son seems to think that he can escape from us" This time my mother spoke to me.

"I thought you were smart big brother...I guess NOT" My parents laughed along with my brother.

My eyes still shaking and tears won't stop falling down my eyes. "Look at that crying like a pathetic thing, such a crybaby"

"Yeah and this is why we HATE you, you just a useless tool for us!"

"Mom and dad rights, you just a stupid person and a burden to us, no one wants you anyways, just die already"

My family laughed and said that over and over again while me tears flooding down my cheeks like there's no tomorrow.

"S-stop" I said in tiny voice and my head looking at the the ground. "Hmmm? What's that? Did you two hear something?"

"No...seems like someone need a speaker" They laugh.

"I said stop" I said with a louder voice. "I can't hear you~ speak louder or do you need a need a speaker?" They laugh again.

"I said..."

"You said what?"

"I SAID STOP!" I shout at them, I looking at them and then they disappear, I breathe heavily, I start to crying again.

"Why why why WHY, WHY THEY KEEP COMING BACK?! I HAD ENOUGH OF THIS!"

"STUPID USELESS THING, THIS IS WHY NO ONE LIKE YOU ADELIO!"

I say to myself while cry my heart out. "Why I can't have life that is normal..... Maybe god don't let me because he hate me, heh"

"What a stupid question adelio" I say to myself with my hand running through my hair.

"Probably this is why everyone hate you adelio" I look down at the floor while my eyes start to lose some spark in it.

- "You are just tool to us"

I know I'm a tool to you and you can use me as much as you can until I get broken.

- "You just a mistake that doesn't deserve to be born to this world"

I know I am a mistake and I wish not to be born.

- "You probably didn't have lovely parents right? I thought so because you didn't deserve someone love"

I didn't deserve it....? But I want to know how the love by someone else feels like.

- "Hahahaha, look at him pathetic, no friends, parents didn't love him, the whole school even HATE him and probably the world too, Hahahaha"

Your right, probably the world hates me too.

- "YOU USELESS CHILD, YOU DISAPPOINTED US! THIS IS WHY EVERYONE HATE YOU!"

I'm sorry if I disappointed you, I will try me best to you need happy.

- "I hate you!"

I love you still.

- "You didn't deserve the world kindness"

I guess you right, I didn't deserve the world kindness.

- "Stupid, you know everyone hate you so why be kind to us? I bet inside you, you holding your anger am I right?

No.... I did not hold my anger Inside me beside I love you guys, you guys are like my family

Love? Did I still love you? I-

End Of Adelio Dream

I woke up sweating and breath heavily, I sit up to calm myself down. "Huh, the same nightmare again" I sighed then I look out the window, the sun already up.

"If only I had phone I would probably google 'how to change your own nightmare' yeah, that's what I probably do"

"And It's morning already, I should shower because ITS FUCKING STINK"

"DiSgAsTiNg man, why do I always have to get up with a sweat on my body"

I get out from bed and start walking to shower. After I done showering, I walk to closet to wear something and viola, you got handsome prince that could get both men and women even your girlfriend-

I walk toward the mirror to look at myself. "Beautiful" I said to myself and pat myself on the shoulder because I proud of myself, of course.

Oh wait, you probably thought how I change my clothes while I'm still 8 years old, I mean this is wattpad everything is logic here.

"Now time to sleep" I look at my bed and said "you ready baby?" I smirk at my bitc- eHeM I mean- my bed.

Before I could even walk, the door burst open and the maids came in with a cake and present in their hands.

"Happy birthday, your highness!"

"Eh?" I stand there dumbfounded.

________________________

Now I'm celebrating my fucking birthday right now, how annoying because I CAN'T EVEN SLEEP FOR A BIT, DAMN IT.

I can't blame the maids though it's not like they done something wrong unless they did and I know today is my birthday but WHY CAN'T THEY LET ME SLEEP FIRST?!

What? Sleep is important to me ok?! It's not like you guys don't like sleep and I know you guys would sleep a like an hours or maybe already dead.

Anyways i'm already 8, yay for me, clap on the comments section for me, come on I'm waiting.

Anywho the chef make me a blueberry cakes, MAH FAVOURITE! LOVE YOU MAH MAN.

Anygays, what should I do next after I don't this small party for my birthday Maybe go to garden and pick up a random flower? Nahhh, it's sound too gurly for me.

Maybe i shoul- "Happy birthday, you highness!" Felix burst through the door like an angel fallen from the sky with his beautiful smile on his face.

This dude really just cut me off for the second time.
"Thank you, Felix" I smile at him

Wait a second, Where are the maids? I just notice this after Felix enter the room, maybe they went outside or something. Oh well back to eating my cake.

Felix looked at me with a happy expression on his face and said "My prince"

"What is it, Felix?" I answer him while eating cake.

"His majesty, would like to see you after this"

My fork dropped from my hand and my eyes widen. Eh? Claude want to see me...? WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?! THAT COLD BASTARD EMPEROR WANT TO SEE ME?!

Oh I forgot to tell you guys that after chapter 4- I mean- our last meeting is 3 years ago and Claude didn't call me to his office that much and back to my topic.

IS THIS A DREAM? LET MET SLAP MY FACE, I slap my face really hard and Felix seems to be suprise by my action.

Ouch, this is not a fucking dream, damn. Felix then come up to me, to ask what's wrong.

"Your highness! Why did slap your face?!"

"Nothing, just want to check this isn't a dream"

Felix stood there deadpanned 'Eh? Did his Highness eat something weird that might change him like this?' Felix thought while trying to check me if something wrong.

"I'm fine, Felix. It's just that shock me because his majesty rarely call me over these past years"
I looked down while trying to avoid eyes contact with him.

Felix then realise that Claude still hate me, he looks at me with a sad face. "Your highness..."

I still looked down "Your highness, please look at me" I then looked at him with a tears on my eyes.

Felix who saw my face, heartbroken at the sight of me infront of him. "Your highness..."

Felix then hug me to calm me down, i who has never been hug by anyone before melt at the warm. I cry at the warmness I get.

"My prince, even though his majesty hate you, I'm sure in the future his majesty will love you" Felix said with a sad voice.

"Are you sure, Felix?" My voice crack a little bit because I'm still crying.

"I am sure, your highness" Felix then broke the hug and look at me with a smile on his face with his hand swipe my tears.

I smile back at him "If you say so"

_______________________

I'm at Claude office after a touching moment back then. Felix at Claude side as usual and as for Claude he seems quite happy? But he didn't show it, of course.

And I don't know what has gotten into him but I am sure it's gonna be bad, Claude look at me as if I was his prey.

'It's gonna be really REALLY bad isn't it?' I sweatdrop while standing infront of him.

'Oh god, please help me, actually why would god help me when they hate me like what the f-'

"Adelio"

'This dude literally cut me off like what the heck man, I'm trying to speak here and you just cut me off'

"Yes, your majesty?"

"Today is your birthday right?"

'No, it's my cat birthday, YES IT'S MY FUCKING BIRTHDAY IS HE DUMB OR WHAT?'

'WHY WOULD SOMEONE ASK THAT WHEN THEY KNOW ABOUT IT?! Or maybe he didn't know, oh well anyways-'

'OH HOW I WISH I COULD SAY THIS TO HIS HANDSOME FACE' I scream at my mind.

"Yes, your majesty"

Claude then smirk 'Oh hell no, if he smirk it's gonna be a BAD news'

Claude lean on the chair his was sitting to with his left hand support his head while look down at me with smirk on his face.

"I'm gonna give a special present for you" Claude smirk at me.

'Im dead aren't I? you know what, I don't care if I die anymore' I thought with 'im done with this shit' voice.

"May I ask what it is, your majesty?"

"Hmmm, well you are going to a War" Claude still smirking. Felix and I, eyes widen at what Claude said.

'What did he say? I'M GOING TO WAR AT THIS AGE?! THIS MOTHERFUC-'

"Y-your majesty! Isn't that too much for his Highness? He only 8 years old!"

Felix said to Claude while trying to defend me from going to a war.

"Are you questions me, Felix?" Claude glare at Felix. Felix flinch a bit.

"No, your majesty." Felix looked down then he looked back at Claude and said
"But your majesty, his Highness still young he can't g-"

"Felix"

"You dare to questions me, do you want to die?" Claude said with a threatened voice and a dangerous aura around him.

Felix flinch at the dangerous aura Claude give him. "No, your majesty" Felix looked down because he can't do anything.

'felix... THANK YOU FOR DEFENDING ME, IM SO TOUCHED RIGHT NOW, I LOVE YOU MAH BABY'

'what? He my baby too you know, it's not like you can't share him, sharing is caring, so share him with me.

"Good, now for you adelio" Claude look at me. "You will go today at evening so be prepare, you will bring 30 knights only"

'what? Only 30 knights? Atleaset give me 50 or 60 knights, what the fuck man, I can go for your fuck sake but this is unfair' I sulk at my mind.

Felix eyes widen, he want to speak but he shut his mouth back after remember that Claude has warning him.

"You will go to war for 2 years, so make sure you return back successfully" Claude said to me.

'Bitch- 2 years? What in the actual wattpad is this?'

"Yes, your majesty I will come back successfully as you wish"

Felix once again eyes widen because he surprise by Claude action and want to say something but didn't say anything because I glare at him.

"Now you can go and have fun there" Claude said with a devil smirk on his face.

'This going to be a long war for me isn't it?' I sighed mentally.

______________________________________

Fun Fact!

- Even though adelio strong mentally he always cry when he alone and he doesn't like being alone that much.

- Adelio always got the same nightmare over past these years and he hope that he get a different nightmare or maybe dream.

- Adelio patient will running out eventually after a few years later.

______________________________________

Hi! I sorry for the late update because there's online homework that I got to do and I doesn't have an idea that much but I will try to update the best I can.

I know that maybe some of you are confused why adelio hate being alone while at profile I didn't say anything about his dislike and adelio dislike nothing, why? I don't even know, I just write what I had in my mind, I hope you guys understand.

You know I love reading your comments it's made my day happier, I hope you stay healthy and safe! Bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 87.4K 23
#Book-2 in Lost Royalty series (But can be read standalone ) Ekaksh Singh Ranawat The callous heartless , sole heir of Ranawat empire, which is spr...
408K 17K 123
SYPNOSIS Reading Purifying Love made Rachelle D'magiba feel very insulted. The ending that the author had written didn't go well with her expectation...
50.2K 438 11
α€‘α€žα€€α€Ία€›α€½α€šα€Ία€€α€”α€·α€Ία€žα€€α€Ία€α€»α€€α€Ία€α€½α€± α€œα€½α€”α€Ία€œα€½α€”α€Ία€€α€Όα€°α€Έα€€α€Όα€°α€Έα€•α€«α€α€„α€Ία€œα€­α€―α€· α€€α€­α€―α€šα€·α€Ία€Ÿα€¬α€€α€­α€―α€šα€Ί ဆင်ခြင်ဖတ်ပါ။
32.8K 3.9K 8
Dragonwall's queen no longer remembers who she is. Her magic is locked away at the hands of an evil sorcerer. Kane hoped to deal the drengr monarchy...