when the moon rises

By yhntre

Izuku Midoriya was quirkless, he was beaten and shunned by society yet he still fought to get back up again... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
author note

CHAPTER 18

2K 105 30
By yhntre

Shoto kept in the camera's blind spots, twisting around the gardens delicate flowers and shrubs so as not to disturb his mother's beautiful handiwork. He might not see her anymore but he still loved and respected his mother, and what kind of person would he be if he trampled such beautiful blossoms just to get inside his family's own mansion undetected? He'd be a poor soul going to the pits of hell, if he wasnt going there already.

Crouching below the informal livingroom's window, the vigilante pressed a mechanical box on the window frame. He clicked the box into place and waited, the lock on the window coming undone was his signal to move.

Climbing inside the boy strode in, there were no alarm systems in place within the walls of the house, what would the mighty hero do if the alarm sounded and the cops checked the interior, only to find the family bruised and broken, the doing of none other than the number two hero?

His mask and hood were shielding his face so there was no need to hide from these cameras anyway, but the peace sign Shoto directed towards the camera was a little bit uncalled for.

Slipping into his father's office, the vigilante locked and barricaded the door. Making his way straight to the filing system on the dar side of the wall, the boy pressed yet another box to the the locked drawers. The click signaled the now unlocked drawer was ready to be rummaged through, and rummage he did. Soon Shoto had every tape he could find secure in a durable backpack he and Izuku had bought for this trip specifically.

Turning to leave, Shoto caught a slip of paperwork left on the top shelf, it was an old court case. To be exact, it was one of the cases that Endevour had been accused of abuse, one of the cases that the man had paid handsomely to keep under wraps. Now Shoto found his bag stuffed with security footage and documents.

Turning to the door, Shoto panicked when he finally registered heavy footsteps  coming closer to the office. The office that Shoto was in.

Thinking fast, Shoto unlocked and opened the window. Diving through, he realised his mistake when he fell past the second floor... straight into his mother's garden. Sorry mom but I gotta run, maybe I'll visit and apologize.

Silent alarms sounded as Shoto sprinted through the gate to the mansion. His feet ached by the time he passed it and they ached by the time he slipped into the backroads of the city.

Endeavour would know somebody had entered his office because he never locked it. Shoto had to run or he would've been caught robbing the man. And he was taking the tapes of the hero beating his children.

Shoto knew he was safe when half an hour later he ran into the league of villains base, panting and sweating. The boy collapsed to the floor and tried to calm his racing breath and heart. His lungs were burning from the exercise but at least he knew that nobody would be able to catch him because of it.

"Who are you?" Shoto looked up at the teenager bending over him, the boy was new no doubt.

Sitting up the vigilante glared at the boy, "what's it to you?" Glancing around Sho grimaced, "and where's handjob?"

"They all left."

"All of them?" This kid is messing with me, they always have at least one person at the bar at all times, usually its Kurogiri.

"Yeah, he said something about 'stupid green hair idiot cant go a day without my help'"

"What's happened to Izu?" Shit wasnt he supposed to keep Erasurehead away from me?

"What's it to me?" Did the twerp just mock me?

Deciding to ignore the kid, Shoto went to the fridge to get some cake while he waited, until he saw a hastily scribbled note.

Out to get the floof out of the police station, if you need us tough luck.

-T, K, T, D

Sho could only groan. "Fucking Izuku cant stay out of trouble." Turning to the kid Shoto sighed, "Imma go now, when the League came back, tell Kurogiri that I grabbed some cake."

"W-what? Did you seriously come here just to steal food?"

"Oh, nah I wish I was, but I was running from Endeavour."

"Yeah right." Kids gonna get a fright when he next checks the news, I wonder what the headlines will be, Pro hero Endeavour hunts for criminal after tragic break in.

Slicing some of Kurogiri's amazing chocolate mousse cake, he put it in a nice sealed container and left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

His patrol was going well, Erasurehead was following him and he had taken down five idiots who had tried to rob a bank.

Taking a break on a nearby rooftop, Izuku smiled when he heard the underground hero's feet his the ground behind him.

Well, his smile dropped when he heard another pair behind that. "Erasurehead." He greeted, "I see you've brought a friend along."

"Unfortunately you need to come with us." Poor man needs some sleep.

"Why would I do that?"

Turning around, Izuku locked eyes with Present Mic. "Weve been instructed to take you down to the station for questioning. There's a rumour that you've helped Stain kill pro hero: Action." Izuku swiveled to stare at Aizawa in disbelief.

"Of all people that I could kill, you think that I killed Action?" Shocked eyes fell onto bored black ones. "What has he done that warrants his death? The man's quirk literally let's him do no wrong!" Action's quirk was fascinating. The man became enhanced but only when doing good, if he tried to commit crime he got weak, far weaker than anybody could become.

"We know that. But the police want to send somebody else after you if we cant take you in." That would be bad, Erasurehead doesnt mind vigilantes because they make his job easier.

He would go, and when he needed an out he would press his call mamagiri button. "Ok, let's go."

The heroes hesitated, glancing at each other they then looked back at Izuku. "What?"

"I said let's go, I haven't got all night."

The heroes were hesitant at the quick answer but eventually led the way. Izuku talked non stop about a new vigilante he'd seen around and how helpful they were to the community they patrolled.

"-nd then, this lady came and thanked him for saving her cat! I was so shocked, the man needs a license I'm telling you. Hes basically a hero there but without the title. You know there was a kid who dressed up as him on hero day at her school?!"

"Moon, could you just shut up?" Aizawa's glare softened when the vigilante whispered in shock.

"You guys call me moon?"

"Ye-"

"You mean to tell me that, you guys named me, and picked moon?" Horror leaked into Izuku's voice. Out of all names they had to choose something as stupid as that???

"So what have you been calling my partner? Stars? Oh maybe its sun. Somehow the more I say, the worse the names get!"

Izuku fell down in a dramatic heap, fake weeping in distaste over his new name. "Why not just call me rocket ship and yeet me into space instead?" Realization crushed his features and he gasped. "It was the letter! Wasnt it? That's what you names me after?" Wails filled the once silent area and the heroes looked down in shock and disbelief.

"You didnt know your own vigilante name?" The ever so helpful screech god added.

"You think I listen in on your fancy meetings and top secret police conversations about me? That shit's boring, how would I know if nobody told me." Sending a pointed look at Erasure, Izuku straightened up and strode forward, ahead of the heroes. "Are we going to the station or not?"

The two fell in step with the vigilante and shared looks of confusion. It didnt matter to Izuku what they were silently communicating to each other, as long as he made it out of the station alive and free, he was ok.

.
.
.
.
.

A/n: I may have added in a fake hero. So yeah. I haven't read over the last few chapters to make corrections yet so the might be a little crappier than usual.

Anygay...
Bye~~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

887K 34.2K 82
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
412K 8.6K 35
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
212K 7.7K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. โ” Lando Norris x Fem!OC ยฉ KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...
708K 9.1K 43
You're rafe Cameron's girlfriend. He's controlling, manipulative, and insanely jealous over you. (13/01/24) #1-Rafecameron (12/03/24) #1-Outerbanks ...