Classy Motherfuckers (One Sho...

By dementedweirdo

A/N: This is a one shot for LukePH's fanfic, Classy Motherfuckers. All the events and characters that may se... More

0.01

228 3 3
By dementedweirdo

TATUM'S POV:

(WARNING: SEX CONTENT)

I am totally losing interest in everything right now. I am at school, waiting for this day to finish so I can lay down in my bed and wallow in my misery. After that horrible birthday celebration of mine, Kate returned to her husband so I have no one to talk to again. I don't have friends in my school because they are all such a bunch of hypocrite bitches who are trained to be in the society everyone tries to fit in. I wonder if there is anyone like me who is disgusted by this kind of system we live in. How would you know if you wouldn't try talking to them? My goodie-two shoes subconscious blurted out.
I dont even remember having a single friend. Maybe in my toddler years, but as I grow up, all the happy memories of me as a kid drifted away as if Mother took it all away from me.

The bell rang. Fucking finally. I quickly made my way out of the classroom and headed out as fast as I could, never minding if I could bump someone. I dont wanna be in here anymore. I just want an escape from this life just for one day.

An idea hits me. I saw my bodyguards waiting at the front gate of the school. I covered my face and sneaked out of the other gate and made my way out before running for my life. I dont care if they get fired or anything. I dont care if Mother will get mad, she always do. I dont care If I get bumped by a car. I just dont care anymore.

I ran and ran, I dont even know where Im going. After a couple of minutes of running, I ended up in an abandoned park that seems familiar to me. I think I know this place. I think I've been here.

I stopped my tracks to catch my breath. Damn, that was a good run for a girl wearing heels. I sit down on an old, rusty swing. The sky is so gloomy, just like me. This place made me feel nostalgic.

Then I remember. We used to live a few blocks away from here when I was a kid. I always play in here. And this swing, I always fall on this swing back then. The thought made me smile.

I tried to move the swing, and it makes creaky noise because of the rust. I tried to swing louder a few times, and the chain breaks, which made me fall on the ground.

"Fuck!" I screamed in pain. Damn, I scratched my knees.

"Hey, are you okay?" A deep, british accent startled me. I turned to look at him and I was shocked. His face looks so familiar.

"Im fine, thankyou. 'Tis nothing but a scratch." I said to him.

"Have we met before? Your face looks familiar." He said to me.

I furrowed my brows. It's impossible, I have never been acquainted to a boy before. Before him, Mr. Hemmings, who is now occupied my mind... and my body.

"Im sorry about that, my name is Harry, Harry Edward Styles. I used to live here. Are you from here, too? You really look familiar." The curly, attractive boy said.

Holy shit. I think I remember him.

"Wait.. Harry? The son of the gardener?" I squeled, literally.

"Oh, uhm yes. But father is not a gardener anymore. You see, Im going to buy this lot. And you might be?" He said, he seemed offended.

I practically jumped and hugged him. Now I remember. Harry. Haz. My childhood bestfriend.

"Haz!I missed you! Oh my God I can't believe we would see each other!" I said in pure joy.

He furrowed his eyebrows.

"Tatum Beck, remember?" I retorted. Please, do recall me.

"Bloody hell, Tate! I knew it!" He hugged me back and carried and swings me to the air.

"How have you been, Haz? Im really sorry for what Mother did to you and your father back then. It was my fault, I just like to have friends and Mother dont want me to. Im really sorry they kicked you guys out of the house." I said. The bitterness of the memory still stings.

"Let bygones be bygones, Tate. Im fine, actually, more than fine. We uhm, pretty had a fortune because dad won the lottery. I studied and now I got my degree and Im a CEO of my own company." He said with a pang of pride.

"Im so happy for you, Haz. Hope you're not here for revenge." I chuckled.

"It can be. But no. Im just here for this lot, Dad requested it." He replied.

"What about you, Tate? How is life for you?" Harry asked.

"I really dont want to answer anything regarding life right now. It's like Im in hell." I sighed.

"Something wrong, Tate? You can tell me. Are you free today? What about coffee?" Harry offered.

"Actually, she's not free today." A familiar voice answered.

What the fuck, the bastard.

"Excuse me?" Harry seemed confused.

"Did you not hear what I said? I said she's not free. She has an appointment with me." Mr. Hemmings said.

I nudged Luke a bit. Goddamn it.

"Im sorry, Harry. He's uhm, uhh. Mr. Hemmings" I stuttered.

"Your teacher?" Harry asks.

I swear right in that moment I want to burst into laughter.

"No, uhm. He's a family friend." I did not elaborate that Im his sex slave because duh.

"Oh. So you like older company now, Tate?" Harry jokingly said. I glared at him. I saw Luke's knuckles getting white.

"Harry. We should get going. Let's just see each other next time." I said as I grab a hold of Luke's arms and tried to drag him away before something bad happens.

"Wait, call me, Tate, okay? Here's my number. See you soon, Tate. I really missed you." Harry gave me a card with his number in it and smiled at me. I nod at him and I immediately dragged Mr. Hemmings. Moments later, I am the one being dragged into the car.

"Get in the car." Mr. Hemmings said with his gritted teeth.

"What if I dont want to?" I replied to him.

"GET IN THE MOTHERFUCKING CAR, TATUM OR SO HELP ME GOD I WILL DO IT AND IT'S NOT GOING TO BE GOOD." He screamed. Holy shit.

I get in car quickly. Fuck, Mr. Hemmings is fucking outrageous.

"Put your seatbelt on and dont you even dare to say a single word." He muttered.

I do as he says.

"Where are we going?" I asked him, my voice is shaking.

He floored it and my back hit the soft leather of his car. Damn, he drives so fast.

Minutes later, we're on his 'own' home. He climbed out of the car and so did I.

"What are we doing here?" I asked him again.

"Who the fuck is he? Is he your boyfriend? Does your mother know about this?" He said while pacing around the room.

"You haven't answered my question." I retorted.

"Tatum Beck, I swear to God. Answer my goddamn questions!" He yelled.

"Are you following me? It's none of your business!" I yelled back. How dare he do this to me? And he's stalking me for fuck's sake!

"I was just trying to keep you safe from harm, Tatum! He might be a criminal or something!"

"Are you out of your mind? Harry is my childhood friend! You dont have the right to this to me!" Im feeling my tears are welling up. Fuck it.

"And he calls you Tate, and I cant call you that. Do you like him?"

"What the fuck do you care If I do? Atleast he doesnt want me only because of my body, and he is capable of loving and he's-" Suddenly I feel his lips crashing on mine, and a few seconds later my back is against the wall.

I dont want this.... but my body betrays me. He has this control over my body that I stop. Our lips move in sync, and this time I felt something in this kiss. Longing, Passion, Desire, and Lust.

"You are mine, Tate. Only mine." He said while catching his breath.
"Answer me." He demanded.

"Yes, Im yours." Why did I even say that. I swear, this guy must be compelling me. He gives me feelings that I should not feel and I dont know, but Im loving it.

He started kissing me again, our tounges started entwining with each other. His hands moving up to my torso and cupping my breast. His lips move into my neck. I moaned in pleasure.

"I. am. going. to. make. you. mine." He said in staccato, while kissing my neck.

He carried me into his arms, not breaking contact. The next thing I know, we are in his room. He lowered me into his bed and stared back at me before unbuttoning my blouse.

He started kissing me again, while undressing me. Then I find myself fumbling while undoing his dress too. I caressed his back while he's caressing my body. We're completely naked.

His hand made its way to my navel, and into my thigh, until he reached the apex. Holy fuck.

He rubbed my core relentlessly and I let out a moan.

"Good to know you're wet for me. And only me." He breathed.

He inserted a finger, then he circled it inside me. Then the other. Fuck.

He continues the in and out torture and Im feeling myself coming. Then he stopped.

"Fuck!" I said. What the hell is he doing?

He reached out into his bedside to grab something. A condom. Holy fuck.

"Please say yes." He pleaded.

I want him. I want him inside me.

"Yes. Please." I practically begged.

He rolled out the condom into his member. He placed it in front of my sex and rubbed it. Fuck. I want that inside me.

Then slowly, he inserted it inside me, ripping my virginity apart. I let out a muffled scream of his name in pure pleasure and pain.

"Are you okay?" He asked with concern obvious in his voice.

"Yes. Just do it, please." I said out of frustration.

He started to move. Slowly, and I feel like breaking down. Then he fasten the pace. Holy fucking shit. I moaned and moaned. Shit, it feels so good.

He went on fast, relentless  and I feel my body stiffening. Im coming. I can feel him feeling the same way. His pace became sloppy, and one last thrust as we both say our names, we come. It feels like euphoria. No, it is euphoria.

I can feel his weight on top of me and his breath in my neck.

He pulled out of me and I winced in the disconnection. I feel so tired.

"Tate, baby. Remember, you are mine, and only mine. No one else can have you but me." He said.

"Yes, Luke. Im yours. No one else." And from that moment I knew, that what I said to him is true. I will do anything for this man.

He kissed my forehead.
"Sleep now, my love. I called your mother, so you dont have to worry. I'll be right here when you wake up." He said.

And then I closed my eyes.

*********

HOLY FUCK THAT WAS MY FIRST EVER TRY IN WRITING A SMUT IDK IF ITS HORRIBLE OR WHAT BUT I TRIED LOLOLOLS HI ATE PAOLA AND EVERYONEELSE WHO WOULD READ THIS DJSBSOQJODPQNDO PLEASE BARE WITH ME BYE.

-danielle !!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 44.1K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
855K 39.8K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
307K 6.8K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
419K 17K 61
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...