TUESDAY / / tyunning♡

Por terrylized

"if it's not him then it's no one." ㅡ♥️tyunning ☕ : lowercase intended. ☕ : status is ongoing. ☕ : fir... Más

Prologue | Fireworks
Chapter 2 | rants

Chapter 1 | best friend

62 3 4
Por terrylized

pulling out his phone from his pocket, taehyun dialed his best friend's number while his hands were trembling. he then put the phone on his ear and while it was ringing, he tried to calm himself down and wipe the tears on his cheeks.

he's having a shitty day– no, actually his life is a shit and only beomgyu is the one that he can trust and hope for.

"please answer the phone, gyu." he mumbled between his sobs. he doesn't have anyone left except him. he knows beomgyu won't break his promise that he will always be there for him through ups and downs.

beomgyu and taehyun met when they were in fifth grade when people started to judge him just because his father was accused in murder, ran away, and got caught but was proven not guilty in the court as the judge said that there is no enough evidence that his father killed a person.

but then people hardly judge him, mostly the kids in their school that his father is a murderer and they criticize that he is a son of a murderer.

at first taehyun didn't mind about it but his father got accused again when he was in seventh grade and the court had proven that he was guilty. that news quickly spread around where taehyun lives and whenever the boy goes to his school, people's eyes are all on him.

kids started to do dirty jokes on him, judge him, and even made fun of him for calling a son of a murderer.

luckily, taehyun met beomgyu and the boy always defended the younger. he told him that family background does not affect taehyun's personality that is why he put his trust in him. unexpectedly, in the eighth grade, taehyun's mother decided to move back to their hometown with him as she could no longer see her son coming home crying.

beomgyu and taehyun still keep in touch with each other and they never lose trust.

unfortunately, taehyun's mother became a gambler and alcoholic when he went to ninth grade. and because of that, people surrounding them hate them because his mother always cheats in gambling and was almost killed by a man so they decided to move in daegu.

taehyun thought his life in beomgyu's hometown would be at peace. but then when he reached in his second year college, which is his present level, taehyun got into a scandal and it was his fucking boyfriend who spread it. he got actually raped by his boyfriend's friend and he feels so disgusting about it. he got disgusted about his own body.

he thought his boyfriend loved him and accepted him but he just used him to make fun of him and make him dirty.

people in his school actually got disgusted with him when they knew that he is a gay but then his fucking boyfriend, defended him and confessed to everyone that he's a gay too, which at the end he knows that he is not.

taehyun got so blinded by his sweet words and kindness which resulted in falling in love with him. they got together for three months but it was actually just a bet, and he found it out when his boyfriend spread the scandal. his boyfriend never loved him.

everything about him is a whole fucking mess.

when his mother found out about the scandal, she got disgusted and kicked him out of the house and she reasoned out that she didn't want to get her name dirty again and she didn't want to move to another town again.

and now, taehyun is sitting on the bus stop in the middle of the night, with his luggage beside him, crying, and waiting for his best friend to pick up the phone.

"hello, hyun?"

hearing the voice from the other line made taehyun let out a deep breathe. he then uncontrollably sobbed and cried harder making beomgyu on the other line panic. "oh my god hyun! wh-what happened?"

"i-i'm all fucked up, gyu." he uttered with his weak voice. "my m-mother kicked me out." he continued to speak between his sniffles.

beomgyu gasped. he don't know what to say. he can't just grumble and blabber of how mrs. kang is terrible mother for taehyun, he know that taehyun won't feel any relief.

"o-okay hyun, tell me where you are and stay right there. i'll come to you." beomgyu stated quickly. taehyun nodded his head and told where he is which beomgyu probably know since this is where he was born and grew up.

beomgyu is actually in seoul right now but he doesn't care if it will take less than four hours of him driving. what is more important is that he needs to go to taehyun and comfort him as he promised that he is always right there for him.

while starting his car, beomgyu put his phone into speaker mode to hear taehyun of what he will say. right now, all he can hear is snobs and curses from the other line. he doesn't want to say that "everything's gonna be alright" because he knows it is not a way to comfort him as taehyun has such problems and it is not alright.

"p-please be safe." taehyun spoke. beomgyu hummed and formed his lips into a smile before he decided to drive away. he didn't forget to inform his mother that he will go to daegu. at first, mrs. choi got curious why he needed to go to daegu in the middle of the night but when he mentioned that taehyun needs him, she quickly agree and even told him that he should go there faster.

taehyun stayed silent while beomgyu is driving. since it is already midnight, there are only few people and cars on the road which is a bit relief for beomgyu because there is no traffic and he can go to daegu instantly.

a moment of peace from the other line, taehyun decided to speak after he calmed down himself from crying. "g-gyu," beomgyu immediately let out a hum as his response then took a short glance at his phone. "thank you." the younger said with a brittle tone.

beomgyu wants to cry too knowing his bestfriend is going through a lot but he can't as he is driving. "as what i promised, i will be here for you hyun." he curled his lips into a reassuring smile even taehyun couldn't see.

the younger just let out a hum before a comfortable silence embraces their atmosphere. the engine of the car can only be hear from beomgyu's line meanwhile on the other line, taehyun's breathes and sobs can be heard. beomgyu want to comfort the younger but he don't know what he should say as he don't know what happened to him. he wants to ask about it but he knows that taehyun will tell to it willingly when he wants to.

after some hours passed by, beomgyu looked at his navigation "i'm almost there, hyun." he uttered after turning his car to the left road as the navigation says so. taehyun just let out a hum while patiently waiting at the bus stop.

and after a minute, beomgyu saw a black-haired lad sitting on the chair of the bus stop while spacing out of nowhere. without hesitations, the older immediately parked his car aside and ran towards his best friend. "oh my god taehyun." beomgyu throw his arms around him making the younger cry loudly.

"i'm all a mess, gyu. i'm so disgusted with myself. i don't even know why i lived." taehyun howls while gritting his teeth. he doesn't want beomgyu see this side of him but he can't help himself. with all the burdens, he knows that beomgyu will be the only one he could lean on even he knew that the lad won't clearly understand his feelings because they are not in the same situation.

beomgyu lightly taps the lad's back while letting out a shushing sound to make the younger calm down. "hyun.." he don't know what to say, he don't know the right words what could enlighten taehyun.

it's gonna be okay?

life is always like that?

you need to be strong?

damn if he doesn't know taehyun's situation then he could say all of those words but knowing that the lad had been fucked by miserably by his life, he can't say any of those. it would be offensive. it could get worse.

"let's go home. my mom is worried about you." beomgyu uttered before looking at taehyun's swollen eyes.

looking down, the younger stared at his thighs for a couple of seconds before chuckling painfully, making beomgyu worried. "i hope my mom's worried to. i hope.. she's waiting for me to come back.." taehyun uttered while slowly removing beomgyu's grasp around him.

he then slowly stood up. "i've made up my mind gyu, you don't need to bring me home. just let me die." beomgyu's eyes widened upon hearing the last sentence that came out from his best friend's mouth.

with an instant, the older gripped taehyun's arms while roughly biting his bottom lip. he wanted to slap him, he wanted to shout at him, he wanted to punch him, but he couldn't. he then took out a sigh before speaking, "you need some rest, okay? let's talk about this while we get back." he tried maintaining calm.

unfortunately, taehyun has no other choice but to nod his head. beomgyu bitterly smiled before removing his hands from his arms. "you can sit at the back if you want to lie down."

"gyu.. thank you."

════ +×+ ════

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

746K 16.7K 45
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
359K 21.4K 77
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
162K 4.8K 50
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆ IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
158K 7.2K 28
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...