𝔸𝕝𝕚𝕤𝕠𝕟 𝕎𝕚𝕟𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤𝕥...

The_Tomboy_13

Alison is a three year old girl, who just so happens to be the daughter of Dean Winchester. The father-daugh... Еще

• Cast •
Pilot
Wendigo
Dead in the water
Phantom traveler
Bloody mary part 1
Bloody mary part 2
Bloody mary part 3
Skin part 1
Skin part 2
Skin part 3
Hook man part 1
Hook man part 2
Hook man part 3
Bugs part 1
Bugs part 2
Bugs part 3
Home part 1
Home part 2
Home part 3
Asylum part 1
Asylum part 2
Asylum part 3
Scarecrow part 1
Scarecrow part 2
Scarecrow part 3
Faith part 1
Faith part 3
Faith part 4
Route 666 part 1
Route 666 part 2
Route 666 part 3
Nightmare part 1
Nightmare part 2
Nightmare part 3
The benders part 1
The Benders part 2
The benders part 3
Shadow part 1
Shadow part 2
Shadow part 3
Hell house part 1
Hell house part 2
Hell house part 3
Something wicked part 1
New covers!
Something wicked part 2
Something wicked part 3
Something wicked part 4
Provenance part 1
Provenance part 2
Provenance part 3
Provenance part 4
Dead mans blood part 1
Dead mans blood part 2
Dead mans blood part 3
Salvation part 1
Salvation part 2
Devils trap part 1
Devils trap part 2
!!Book 2!!

Faith part 2

3K 87 8
The_Tomboy_13

Sam parked the impala then got out, he rushed around the impala as dean opens his door.

"I got you." Sam said, trying to help dean

"I got it." Dean grunted.

Alison jumped out and closed her door.

"Man, you're a lying bastard. Thought you said we were going to see a doctor." Dean said.

"He said a speciawist." Alison stated crossing her arms.

"This guy is supposed to be the real deal." Sam said as they started walking.

"I can't believe you brought me to see some guy who heals people out of a tent." Dean huffed.

"Reverend le grange is a great man." A woman said as she passed them.

"Yeah, that's nice." Dean said sarcastically.

"I have a right to protest. This man is a fraud." A man said as the police were trying to get him gone.

Alison stopped to listen.

"He's bilking all these people out of their hard-earned money." The guy said.

"Sir, this is a place of worship. Let's go. Move it." The cop said.

"I take it he's not part of the flock." Dean said as he looked back to see Alison standing there watching as the cop led the man away. "Ali."

Alison turned and ran to catch up.

"Well, when people see something they can't explain, there's controversy." Sam pointed out to his brother.

"Yeah, but come on, Sam— a faith healer?" Dean questioned.

"Maybe it's time to have a little faith, dean." Sam said.

"You know what I got faith in? Reality— knowing what's really going on." Dean told him.

"How can you be a skeptic, with the things we see every day?"

"Exactly. We see them. We know they're real." Dean pointed out.

"But if you know evils out there, how can you not believe goods out there, too?" Sam asked.

"Because I've seen what evil does to good people." Dean said.

"Maybe god works in mysterious ways." A girl said making the three Winchesters look at her.

"Maybe he does." Dean chuckled. "I think you just turned me around on the subject." He told her.

She chuckled.

"Yeah, I'm sure."

"I'm Dean. This is Sam, and Ali." Dean introduced.

"Layla." She replied. "So, if you're not a believer, then why are you here?" She asked him.

"Apparently my brother here believes enough for the both of us."

"Come in, Layla, it's about to start." A lady came up to her and said.

"All right. Bye."

"I'll bet you she can work in some mysterious ways." Dean commented.

Sam chuckled and took Alisons hand.

They walked into the tent and it was full of people.

"Yeah, peace, love, and trust all over." Dean said sarcastically.

Alison rolled her eyes.

Dean went to sit down but Sam put his hand on his shoulder.

"Come on." He said.

"What are you doing? Let's sit here." Dean said.

"We're sitting up front." Sam stated.

"What? Why?"

"Come on." Sam pushed him.

"Oh, come on, Sam." Dean groaned.

"You all right?" Sam asked him.

"This is ridiculous. I'm good. Dude, get off me." Dean pushed him off oh him.

"Don be wude, daddy." Alison told him.

Sam looked over and saw two open seats.

"Perfect."" He said.

"Yeah, perfect." Dean said sarcastically.

The two men sat down, and Sam pulled Ali up onto his lap, she leaned back against his chest.

"Each morning, my wife, Sue Ann, reads me the news." The Reverend said. "Never seems good, does it? Seems like there's always someone committing some immoral, unspeakable act." He said. "But I say to you, god is watching. And god rewards the good, and he punishes the corrupt."

The crowd around the Winchesters murmured.

"It is a lord...who does the healing here, friends, the lord who guides me in choosing who to heal by helping me see into people hearts."

"Amen!" The audience all said.

"Or into their wallets." Dean stated.

Alison snickered, then covered her mouth..

"You think so, young man?" The Reverend asked.

Dean shifted slightly uncomfortable.

"Sorry." He said.

"No, no. Don't be. Just watch what you say around a blind man. We got real sharp ears." The guy said.

The crowd laughed and even dean pulled a small half smile.

"What's your name, son?"

Dean cleared his throat.

"Dean." He said.

"Dean. I want you to come up here with me." The Reverend held his hand out.

The crowd started cheering and applauding, Sam and Alison looked over at dean.

"No, It's okay." Dean said.

"What are you doing?" Sam asked him.

"Y-you've come here to be healed, haven't you?" The Reverend asked him.

"Well, yeah, but, uh...maybe you should just pick someone else." Dean told him.

"Oh-ho, no. I— I didn't pick you, dean. The lord did." The man said.

The crowd around them was cheering, dean looked over at Alison who was unintentionally looking at him with her sad puppy dog look.

Alison was afraid.

Hannah, her mother wasn't around. She never was. If Dean died, and left her, what would she do?

Sam eventually goes back to college, god knows what happens to John, but Alison would become an orphan.

She wouldn't have parents.

She wouldn't have her daddy.

"Get up there!" Sam urged his brother, who hesitantly got up.

"This is ridiculous." He muttered.

Dean made his way up to the stage.

"Ready?" The Reverend asked him.

"Look, no disrespect, but, uh, I'm not exactly a believer." Dean told the man.

"You will be, son. You will be." The man chuckled. "Pray with me, friends."

Everyone raised their hands, including the Reverend, who moved it up to deans head.

"All right, now. All right, now." The Reverend muttered.

Dean then fell to his knees making Sam and Alison alert. Alison went to go up to her fathers side, but Sam held her back.

"All right, now." The Reverend repeated.

Dean then fell back onto the stage. Everyone cheered while Sam and Alison ran up to dean.

"Daddy!" Alison whined slightly as she climbed up into the stage.

"Hey! Hey!" Sam rushed up beside her. "Are you okay?" He asked dean who gasped as he awoke. "Say something!"

~~~

"So, you really feel okay?" Sam asked his brother.

"I feel fine, Sam." He said.

"Well, according to all your tests, there's nothing wrong with your heart." A lady said as she walked in. "No sign there ever was. Not that a man your age should be having heart trouble, but, uh...still it's strange— it does happen."

"What do you mean, strange?" Dean questioned her.

"Well, just yesterday, a young guy like you— 27, athletic— out of nowhere, heart attack." She explained.

"Thanks, doc." Dean said.

"No problem." She walked out.

"That's odd." Dean stated.

"Maybe it's a coincidence. People's hearts give out all the time, man." Sam said.

"No, they don't." Dean shook his head.

"Look, dean, do we really have to look this one in the mouth? Why can't we just be thankful that the guy saved your life, and move on?" Sam asked.

"Because I can't shake this feeling, that's why." Dean said as he stood up.

"What feeling?" Sam asked.

"When I was healed, I just— I felt...wrong. I felt cold, and for a second, I saw someone— this old man. I'm telling you, Sam, it was a spirit." Dean said as he put his jacket on.

"If there was something there, I think I would've seen it. I've been seeing an awful lot of things lately." Sam stated.

"Oh, excuse me, psychic wonder. You're just gonna need a little faith in this one. Sam, I've been hunting long enough to trust a feeling like this." Dean told him.

"Are you fighting?" They heard Alisons voice.

They looked over and saw Alison leaning in the doorway. Both men could hear in her voice she was afraid to ask.

"No, baby, we're not." Dean said as he held his arms out.

Alison smiled as she ran over to Dean and he picked her up.

"All right, what do you want to do?" Sam asked dean, Ali tilted her head slightly.

"Why don't you go check out the heart attack guy. Me and Ali are gonna visit the Reverend." Dean said and brushed past him.

Thank you for reading!

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

77.6K 1.5K 52
I wanted to bring this book back, if you don't know who alison is, I have a book called Alison Winchester, you can go check that out if you would lik...
Secrets snffbeebee

Фанфик

114 15 15
This is the second book of the A New Beginning Trilogy!! I hope you guys enjoy!!! Summary- Tessa Winchester was just a normal girl, so she thought un...
110K 2.4K 30
A little girl. She's special, she can communicate with animals. She was abandoned in the forest, when she was a 2 year old, she was taken in by natu...
2.3K 22 19
Book 1 Just over a year after the events of the vampire attack that resulted in the death of Dean Winchester, his brother Sam is adjusting to life w...