𝑷𝑢𝑰𝑺𝑢𝑡, Johnny Lawrence...

By ilyv44

In the vibrant city of LA.. Y/n finds herself in the heart of Reseda, a place that holds both promise and tre... More

0001
0002
0003
The brown eyed boy
Fucking Johnny.
Give em' hell
Human again.
Grits.
She's a fuck up!
I thought you forgot about me..
Why am I here?
The fine art of Johnny Lawrence.
Did I fuck up?
Mother.
Talk to me.
Special delivery.
Love sucks ass.
Should've ve given more thought.
Confessions.
Maybe I lied...
Love is not hate.
The hate you give..
Rebuilding us.
Better together.
We fell...
I miss you..
The party.
Uncover the truth.
What's a beer war?
Perfect dress, perfect fit...
My dancer!
Conversations and karate.
Competition.
Competition ||.
The final.
The best birthday gift.
New beginnings
0004

Why now?

1.8K 38 18
By ilyv44

˗ˏˋ 11🎬  'ˎ˗

"You're the only one who can get up when you're down, No one else."
-Daniel larruso.

Ignoring it, I kept walking to my locker. She was sort of in the way but I didn't care and I just let the locker hit her a little in the arm.

I put my books away, and when I went to go close it she was just staring at me with a look of disgust on her face.

"Can I help you?" I asked confused as to why she was just standing there.

But before she could say anything, I heard my name being called down the hallway very loud even Johnny was staring. Even I was confused as to who it was calling me like that.

"Y/n!" Dally yelled barely being able to walk straight.

"Oh fuck!" I said running up to him.

"What the fuck are you doing here dally? C'mon you can't be here." I insisted.

Everyone was now staring at me, even Johnny.

"I just wann- wanna- I wanna talk to you." He mumbled barely even able to speak and walk correctly.

"No dally, not here C'mon let's go." I pulled him.

"No let go- let go of m- me" He pulled his arm away.

but I grabbed his arm again anyways.

"Listen shit show, I'm not doing this here not here. At least not now alright. Let's Go. Now." I spoke sternly.

"But- but I- I love you" He looked at me.

"Dally your drunk c'mon outside please." I begged.

Everyone's eyes were on me, on us. It was embarrassing. Reminded me of my mother. We finally got outside.

I yanked him by the arm.

"Dally what the fuck! You can't just show up like this." I spoke now furious.

But before he could say anything the school security asked if I was okay and told him he had to escort himself off the campus. I let him deal with it, I went back inside and slammed the door and everyone's eyes were still on me. People were constantly whispering as I walked past, I just couldn't take it the eyes, the whispering, it was all to much.

I went to the restroom and locked myself in the stall until the bell rang.

"You know there gone?" A girl asked.

It was the blonde that was talking about Johnny.

"Yeah I was hoping so." I spoke embarrassed.

"Yeah it's okay I had a pretty embarrassing ex as well." She joked to lighten the mood.

"Yeah I bet yours couldn't compare." I scoffed lightly.

"My names ali by the way!" She said with a smile.

"Y/n." I replied before walking out.

I went to my locker and put my head on it. I rested it on the locker and just banged it multiple times but not so hard. I backed up and started punching my locker, I punched it until I had made a slit on my knuckles.

"For christ sake!" I yelled in pain.

I looked up and shook my hand in the air.

"Fuck!" I put my hands over my head.

I leaned up against the locker and went down until I reached the floor and I just sat there.

I stared at the floor and my hand.

"Y/n? What the fuck." Johnny looked at me.

"Of course." I scoffed trying to get up using my other hand.

"Princess your hurt... c'mon let me help." He ho3"; my injured hand.

"It doesnt hurt that bad when you do it to yourself." I admit.

I pulled my hand back at first, but I knew he wouldn't take no for answer so I just went with it.
We went to the girls bathroom, he held my injured hand in his the whole way there.

We entered the big stall before anyone could anyone saw.

"You do know your in the girls bathroom?" I asked.

"Save the jokes for later." He sighed

For once he wasn't himself he actually... cared.

"You need help getting up on the sink?" He asked jokingly.

"No." I groaned.

But every time I tried to get up I kept slipping.

"Just let me help." He grabbed my waist and lifting me up.

"See? That wasn't so hard." He jokedZ

But I didn't look at him... I just couldn't. He grabbed water and a mini bottle of vodka from his pocket.

"Why do you even have that?" I asked.

"No reason." He shrugged.

"Princes...  Im just gonna let you know in advance this is gonna burn like hell." He warned looking at me but I didn't look at him.

I nodded but looked down so he knew it was okay to do it.

"Alright ready, 1,2..." He counted and poured the vodka.

He didn't even say 3!

"Holy fu-" I yelled in pain.

But I cut myself off before anyone would get suspicious. He immediately put the towel over it, so it didn't burn as much.

"I'm sorry princess." He looked into my eyes but I just was looking down the entire time.

"So are you ever gonna look at me?" He asked.

"Nope." I admit.

He put his finger under my chin and lifted my head up.

"There's that face." He smiled taking his hand off of my chin.

I just looked back down I truly couldn't face Johnny without breaking down.

"All done." He wrapped some bandages around it.

I jumped down and I was about to unlock the door but he grabbed my arm.

"Johnny not now." My voice broke.

"Can you at least fucking look at me?" He asked.

I looked at him.

"No, Johnny I can't I Truly can't." My tears formed.

"Johnny when I look at you... I want to cry and all I feel is pain. I can't face you or talk to you without crying or wanting to punch you in the face." I finally let out.

He stood there and got a little closer to me.

"I'm sorry princess and I can't stress this enough, I know you probably don't trust me right now or even hate me but just give me another chance to make it go back to what it used to be before. Please." He said with pain.

"I don't know Johnny" I looked at him indecisively.

"Please y/n." He begged getting closer.

I couldn't help it, I hugged Johnny.

"Fine but of you fuck up this time there's no coming back." I smiled slightly.

"I won't." He admits.

"But we should get out of here before a girl walks in asking why I'm in here." He laughed.

"Yeah you're right" I smiled.

───────────────────────────

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

239 2 15
Maddison's life as a 22 year old, conquering New York, is the most ideal life you could see in a magazine. Possibly even mistaken her for a runway mo...
5.5K 351 34
This story clearly shows how much love can be a punishment for someone. My name is Y/n and my only mistake is that I loved the richest and popular bo...
1.1M 32.4K 60
Highest ranking: #1 in Short Story *Rewriting and Editing on hold* It was a race to leave behind her toxic past, the past that demolished her image...
244 7 13
Miguel Diaz x reader I don't own Cobra Kai or any of the characters in the show or Y/n. Credit will be given to the owners of the pictures I'll be u...