The DekuVerse

By Natsu145

Class 1a was bored and thought nothing will happen today. That's until they all were teleported to a room wit... More

The Start
Horror
Elemental
Blood Hunter
DemonSlayer
Kingdom
New God
Wildlands
Cyberhero
Devil Demon
New Demon
A New Fantasy
Heartbroken God Eater
Saiyan & Candy
Slayers
Namikaze Uzumaki
Siege
Power Ranger
Horizon Zero
All For One
Wolf Knight
Protecter
Wildlands pt.2
Horizon Zero pt.2
Duel Monsters
RPG
Alien Hero
Vote (Closed)
Black Ops Zombies
Outbreak
The Assassin & Bomber
Kylo Ren
New Supreme Being: Deku
Devil & Ninja
Dead Hero
Killer Singer
Hollow RWBY
Epilogue

Horror pt.2

2.2K 37 20
By Natsu145

I recommend you read the first part of this

No one's POV:

Dustin: "Okay since you want to see what happens next in some of the dimensions which one do you want?"

They spoke among each other to see which one. And by that I mean they screamed over each.

Dustin: "*sweatdrop* That was a mistake"

Katsumi: "Can we see what happened in the second dimension we saw? I really want to know Izuku's response"

Dustin: "Very well then"

Dustin goes back to the second dimension they witness

Katsumi: "I-Icchan?"

Corpse: "Hello Kacchan. It's been a while"

Many saw Corpse's face. Everything was live around the world and many people were freaking out.

Corpse: "Let's gets resume our match"

Corpse then takes off his shirt and his tendrils came out. Many saw the scars, burns, and stitches on his torso.

Izumi; "I-Izuku"

Katsumi: "Icchan so you were"

Corpse rushed at Katsumi. She was still I'm shock at the revelation of finding her presume friend. Corpse hit her with his tendrils and sent her to the wall embedding her. Midnight went over and checked that she was unconscious.

Midnight: "Katsumi Bakugo is unable to battle. Corpse wins"

Cheers began to rang out for Corpse. He simple went over and picked up his shirt then putting it on. He left the ring and out of the crowds view. He stopped with his hand in the wall and he's shaking.

Corpse: "T-T-They saw. T-They s-saw me"

He began to have a panic attack. He was sweating and shaking from fear.

Denki: "Why is he shaking?"

Dustin: "Well Corpse in general has extreme anxiety. He's scared of people what people might think of him by his looks"

???: "Corpse!"

Corpse turn to see his friends

Corpse: "G-Guys"

They get in front of him

Lily: "So that's what you look like?"

Corpse: "Ugly right?"

Lily: "No no. You look better then you describe"

Michael: "You look good man"

Toast: "Not good as me"

Rea: "See Corpse. We don't care how you look like. You don't need to hide your face from us. We're your friends"

Corpse began to shed tears

Corpse: "Thanks guys"

They all hug him showing they care and love him

???: "Izuku!"

They all turn to see Corpse's girlfriend

Ochaco: "*blush* It's me"

Dustin: "Yeah. In this you were Izuku's childhood friend that actually cared about him. You helped him after every beating he got"

Everybody let go off Corpse and Ochaco hugged him

Ochaco: "Are you okay? Your not hyperventilating?"

Corpse: "I-I'm okay Ochaco. Do t worry"

Ochaco: "But your face is everywhere now"

Corpse: "I know. I'm freaking out but I have you here"

Ochaco: "You always have me there for you"

Corpse: "Thanks"

They hugged while there friends are watching

Corpse: "I'll see you guys after the festival. We can talk more then"

Corpse and Ochaco went back to there class with Ochaco hugging his arm. They enter the booth and there friends immediately swarm them asking questions.

Ochaco: "Guys back off! You know he's afraid of being close to people!"

They all apologize and back off

Mina: "So that's how you look like. You look awesome!"

Denka: "Those scars make you look cool"

Ejira: "It's manly!"

Corpse: "Y-Your not b-bother by them?"

Tsuyu: "No. They actually look really good on you"

Toru: "You look better without the mask since we have a face to talk to"

Tears began to appear on Corpse's eyes knowing his friends care about him no matter what

Corpse: "*sniff* Thanks girls"

Ochaco: "See Izu. Nobody cares how you look like. You're still our friend"

Corpse: "Yeah"

Izumi/Shoka: "Izuku"

Izumi and Shoka walks up to Corpse

Shoka: "Is it really you?"

Izuku: "......Yeah it's me"

Both began to cry and suddenly hugged him. Izuku began to shake slightly but calmed himself down. He then wrap both of them with one of his arm.

Izuku: "It's okay"

Momo: "What's going on?"

Izuku: "I'll explain later"

After a bit Izumi and Shoka stopped crying

Izumi: "It's really you Onii-chan"

Izuku: "Yeah it's me"

Shoka: "Why didn't you tell us that it was you?"

Izuku didn't say anything and just raised his hand. An identical mask of his appeared and put it on.

Izuku: "Like I said before. I get nervous around people easily and don't like to interact with them. Especially for what you and the other two did"

Mina: "Corpse why is Uraraka holding onto your arm?"

Ochaco: "*smile* We're dating"

Everybody: "What?!"

*Scene change*

Now we see Corpse sitting in house with Ochaco by his side and his old family and friends in front of him

Corpse: "So you want to talk then make it quick"

Inko: "Izuku that really is you?"

Corpse: "Yeah it's me"

Inko: "Then your okay"

Corpse: "If you count suffering for years okay then yeah"

Katsuki: "Where the hell did you disappeared too?"

Corpse: "Nowhere. I was taken"

Shoka: "Who took you?"

Corpse: "You already saw him. Slenderman"

Hisashi: "Who is Slenderman?"

Corpse: "You wouldn't understand"

Katsumi: "Then why did he take you?"

Corpse: "Because all four of you killed me"

Everybody: "What?!"

Corpse: "..."

Izumi: "We....killed you"

Corpse: "Yeah. The force of Katsuki and Katsumi's explosion, Izumi's telekinesis, and Shoka's fire killed me that day I disappeared"

All of them began to shake and cry from the realization

Shoka: "*crying* I-I-I'm a-a murderer"

Katsumi: "*crying* I k-killed Icchan"

Izumi: "*crying* I-I-I'm n-no hero"

Inko: "*crying* T-Then how are you alive?"

Corpse: "Slenderman brought me back to life with the help from Nurse Ann. Slender found my body and brought me back to his mansion where he revived me from the dead"

Hisashi: "Then we should thank Slenderman"

Corpse: "He will kill you"

Katsuki: "What? Why?"

Corpse: "Why do you think? He and the others know what you did to me. Ochaco is the only human who they approve of"

Izumi: "But we could make this right"

Corpse: "As much as I would like that we can't"

Corpse then puts his hand on his throat

Corpse: "You cause me a lot of pain even after you killed me. When they brought me back my voice started to get deeper. Ann said it was because of the disease I have which all four of you cause"

Katsumi: "*sniff* What is it called?"

Ochaco: "GERD. The acid in his stomach traveled up to his vocal cords causing them to be damage. Izuku said it cause him so much damage and pain that he thought about killing himself"

Shoka: "What? You did?"

Izuku: "All my life I was in pain. I was craving relief which I fortunately got from Recovery Girl. She found a solution to my condition that will take my pain away but by bit. My throat doesn't hurt as much as it use to"

Momo: "Does Corpse really deal with that?"

Dustin: "Yeah plus a few more conditions. He suffer much even in childhood"

Nezu: "Can't you heal him where he is from?"

Dustin: "I'm forbidden to interfere remember. I can't just fix one man's disease. That will be unfair to the rest of the worlds"

Denki: "Then can't you create dimensions where diseases don't exist?"

Dustin: "*sigh* Remember I may be a God but we have rules as well. A dimension or universe has to have some bad things to exist. While it may sound good that a world with no war or fighting sounds peaceful it's really not. Hate will always exist if not then it will be born. Nothing is pure here or anywhere. Evil will continue to exist no matter what me or other Gods do"

Izuku: "So there's nothing you can do?"

Dustin: "Nothing. Being a God may have it's uses but it does have it's downfalls like everything. Anyway let's move on"

Dustin fast towards it a bit to the dorms

Dustin: "This is after the interviews. Looks like Corpse is going to do a music video with Machine Gun Kelly"

Izumi: "Izu-I mean Corpse!"

Corpse: "What is it?"

Izumi: "Can I go with you?"

Corpse: "Do you even know where I'm going?"

Izumi: "No but I want to start to redeem myself as your sister. Please?"

She gave him the puppy eyes

Corpse: "*sigh* Your lucky your cute. Let's go"

Izumi blush from being called cute. They exit the dorms.

Izumi: "So where are we heading?"

Corpse: "To record a music video"

Izumi: "With who?"

Corpse: "With Machine Gun Kelly"

Izumi: "Wait are you going to be in it?"

Corpse: "Everybody knows my face now so what's the point of hiding"

Corpse stops and stretches his hand. A portal opens.

Izumi: "Woah"

Corpse: "Let's go"

Corpse walks threw the portal with Izumi following. They appear in a abandoning building.

???: "Corpse"

Corpse: "Yo"

He locks hands with MGK

MGK: "Thanks for being here"

Corpse: "No problem but I am freaking out a little bit"

Corpse: "You'll do fine. Who's with you?"

Corpse: "This is Izumi"

Izumi: "H-Hi"

MGK: "She doesn't speak English?"

Corpse: "No so she'll be sticking with me"

MGK: "Alright. Come on"

They enter the building with cameras set up. They beging to shoot for the music video.

Mina: "Skip forward so we can see it"

Dustin: "Alright"

Dustin skips ahead back to the dorms where everyone is even his family

Mina: "Alright let's see Corpse's new music video with Machine Gun Kelly"

Mina presses at and the video starts

Replace Valkyrie with Izuku without a shirt on

(MGK)
Punch that motherfucker in the face
You hated what he said, right?
Beat his ass, leave him at the stoplight
I know you wanted change, but nobody's around
So, kick him again while he's on the ground, yo
I'll never be the same
I wanna know if I tell you a secret, will you keep it?
I need someone to blame (Take it!)
And I see somebody talkin' with a mouth that's full of teeth I wanna break (Go)

Fight, fight, fight, fight
Fight, fight, yeah, yeah

(Corpse)
They tried to kill me in the rain
Tried to lay me down and so I dodged and ran away
Put a gun up to my face, so I'll fucking catch a case (A case)
When I find this mothеrfucker, gonna lay him in his grave
All thesе fucking razorblades
I wanna know if I tell you a secret, will you keep it?
I won't ever be the same
I bit the fucking apple, I'm surrounded by some snakes (CORPSE)

Fight, fight, fight, fight
Fight, fight (Yeah, yeah), fight

(Reverse) Bloody hands
Bloody
(Reverse) Bloody hands

(MGK & Corpse)
I prayed to God and then I went to sleep with bloody hands
Inside my room, I heard the sirens from the ambulance
I chipped my tooth and then I found a piece inside my pants
He talkin' shit, when he wake up, I go do that again
I came back
I wanna know if I tell you a secret, will you keep it?

(Corpse)
If a pussy wanna say shit, then I'll fuckin' stomp his face in
Nah, not getting better, can't change it, I left blood all on the pavement
I'm on borrowed time, can't shake it, uh, blackout when I'm ragin', uh
Me and all these pills be on a fuckin' first name basis, uh

(MGK & Corpse)
There's an invisible voice that is talkin' to me and it's always tellin' me to kill
I got a problem with separating what my head is creating from things that are real
I'm in a room, hyperventilating and debating to pop off the cap of these pills
If I get angry, I'm goin' to start up a riot like people on Capitol Hill

Fight, fight, fight, fight
Fight, fight (Yeah, yeah), fight

(Corpse)
The end

Mina: "That was awesome!"

Jirou: "It was intense but cool"

Denka: "Nice video man"

Corpse: "Thanks"

Ochaco: "I like the part where you whispered"

Corpse: "You know if you only told me then I'll do it"

Ochaco: "Then do it"

Corpse whispers into her ear and she blushed hard then passed out

Katsumi: "What did you tell her?"

Corpse: "It's not important"

Dustin: "And that's it"

Katsumi: "I still can't believe I killed you in that dimension"

Izuku: "Don't worry about it. I'm here and you didn't hurt me"

Dustin: "Izuku's right. Don't worry about what happened in that dimension. Just worried about your future child together and that's it"

Katsumi: "Right"

The girls who are in love with Izuku are jealous but still determine to be with him

Dustin: "Alright let's move on"

???: "Dustin"

Another chapter done.

Thank you for reading.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 1.4K 34
(my attempt of a dekuverse) One boring day at school, Aizawa was teaching about some boring subject, when all of sudden, everyone started disappearin...
57.1K 674 12
Go with Class 1A, teachers and many other people from BNHA as they see what their precious little cinnamon roll went through. And how many outcomes c...
771 44 14
That shadow lurking in the corner of Katsuki's room had been there as far back as he could remember. No one ever seemed to notice it but him. (BakuD...
25.4K 222 10
1a class were doing their routine as usual but that day their cinnamon roll, Izuku Midoriya went missing untill his friend/rival burst into his room...