Jungkook- Oneshots & Short Se...

By kooku_fanfic

°Are you single? Me too O_o Let's drown in this book together °Are you taken? Give this baby a little atte... More

Disclaimer
(1/2)Your bully stands for you
(2/2) Your Bully stands for you
Agents in luv 1
Agents in luv 2
Agents in luv 3
Agents in luv 4
Agents in luv 5
Agents in luv 6
(End)Agents in luv 7
He thinks you're a sasaeng
1.Mafia's maid
2. Mafia's maid
3. Mafia's maid
4. Mafia's maid
5. Mafia's maid
6. Mafia's maid
7. Mafia's maid
9. (end) Mafia's maid
Your cold bf gets jealous
His child gets into an accident

8. Mafia's maid

665 30 3
By kooku_fanfic

Part 7

Jungkook rings the doorbell impatiently. After some seconds, the door opens revealing Chaewon. She smiles and hugs Jungkook.

Yoongi watches in distaste as she squeals
and giggles. The three of them enter the apartment.

"You should have called me. Is there any
reason why you're here?" She asks, tucking
a strand of her hair behind her ear.

Jungkook feels small pang of pain knowing that she's betraying him so shamelessly but all his feelings right now are directed to Y/n. He wants her safe and sound.

"Well. There's no specific reason for us to
be here. I was just checking on you. Y/n
disappeared from the hospital." Jungkook
watches as Chaewon's face lits up visibly.

She clears her throat and shows a disappointed look. "Really? Who might have taken her?"

Jungkook curses under his breath, unable to
contain his anger. "Well, how would we
know, Miss Chaewon?"

Your POV

I lost the count of hours or days that I've been here. I was forced to move to a room which was not the basement where I was kept hostage.

"Can I have something sweet? Like pastries?" I say to the maid who places the tray of food on the nightstand.

She chuckles and nods. "Sure. Any other things you want to have?" Rose asks, handing me a glass of water and a tablet.

I shake my head and swallow the medicine. She clears her throat and I can see that she's debating whether to speak or not. I raise a brow at her. She's a maid working for Taeyong who kidnapped me. She's sweet enough for me to talk frankly with her.

"Y/n, the wedding is tomorrow." I choke on the water that I'm gulping down. She caresses my back to ease my coughs. I steady my breath and stare at her. "Tomorrow? How long has it been since I was here?"

"It's been 6 days." Her answer disappoints me. Somewhere in my heart, I was still hoping that Jungkook would come for me and what Taeyong said about him not caring about me was wrong and they were actually planning for actions.

"Are you-" Rose is cut off as the door flings open and Taeyong steps in. I knew his name from Rose and this is the first time that he's visiting me after that day.

"Please finish off your food" Rose says with an emotionless voice and retreats from the room. I warily watch the boy from the bed where I'm laying.

"Our wedding is tomorrow." He sickly smiles and walks towards me and stands beside me. I keep my mouth shut, fearing that I would say something that will hit his nerves.

"And you know? It's going to be a grand one." He sits on the bed and smirks at me. "And the interesting part. I've invited Bangtan and Blackbead." I snap my eyes at him. He's not kidding, is he?

"Are you not happy? You're going to be a legal wife of someone who's going to take over the mafia world?" He grins and I keep quiet. Is this a bad idea?

"I told you I'm not the daughter of that man." I whine and watch as his face contours in displeasure. He laughs and cracks his neck. "And I told you that this trick won't work on me." He stands from his seat and waves at me while walking towards the door.

"The dress and stylists will be here tomorrow. Let's have a grand wedding." He closes the door behind him. I sigh on my spot. Does Jungkook know about this? They're invited.

Will they show up? What if they come to save me? I shake my off thoughts. That's not possible. And he has Chaewon.

Speaking about Chaewon, how does it feel to be loved by him? I gasp and slap my face. I didn't just think that. I close my eyes and look at the food placed on the tray. My stomach grumbles and I dig in it hungrily.

I was a maid but didn't know it was so good to be served by one. I was a maid. Jungkook's maid.

I shake my head. Don't think of him.

Timeskip~

I stare at myself in the mirror. The girls are working on my hair while I observe everyone with a bored look. Why am I getting married like this?

After the makeup is done, I'm being passed a white dress. I step inside my bathroom and strip my clothes off.

My eyes fall on the scar that is laying flatly on my stomach. The only thing my father gave me permanently.

I put on my dress with much difficulty. I step out of the room and the girls pass sweet words about my appearance which only fall on deaf ears.

In less than a hour, I'm standing outside the church's door with an unknown man who claims to be Taeyong's friend. He's the one to lead me down the isle.

Am I really doing this? Marriage was never a thing that I considered that I would do so fast. Especially not with a person I'm not in love with.

"Are you ready?" He looks at me. My throat dries out and I'm unable to speak anything.

I get reminded again that the man I wanna marry is not the man I'm marrying today. Isn't this moving too fast?

Without my reply, he looks ahead to walk off. I suck in a deep breath. Before his hand reaches the door, he's pulled back by a hand over the collar of his shirt. I also get pulled back by someone.

I turn to look at Taehyung and he instantly engulfs me in his embrace. I freeze on my spot at the sudden warmth.

I always thought this warmth was something that a father can give. "Y/n, are you alright?" He breaks the hug and looks down at me with teary eyes. I nod my head, breathlessly.

"Let's take her away, before something happens." Yoongi speaks behind me. I stay rooted on the ground when Taehyung tries to drag me somewhere.

"Why are you here?" I see Taeyong's friend unconscious on the floor.

Taehyung chuckles nervously, "Of course, to get you out of here. What are you thinking?" I scoff and take a step back.

"Weren't you guys the one who left me alone in the hospital so that they'd be able to take me? Why are you here to save me now?" I know I'm being rude but I'm not taking any chances and fall for their sweet words.

As soon as I finish my sentence, a gunshot goes off from inside. Screams of people echo through the church and multiple shootings go off.

"Let's get out of here for now, y/n." Taehyung places his hand forward and I look at him for answers.

"I'll tell you everything once we head to our home." I slip my hand in his. The word 'home' makes my heart warm, I walk behind him in confusion.

Heading out of the back door, we three enter the van. "So? What's happening?" I ask Taehyung impatiently. He sighs and glances at Yoongi who nods in assurance.

Taehyung starts to speak, "So, basically you were kidnapped." I roll my eyes at him. "Thank you. I was not aware of that." I hear Yoongi  chuckling but Taehyung continues to speak.

"Taeyong and his friends didn't know that you were adopted nor did they know that you were on good terms with us, since-" "Well, not anymore. Weren't you the ones who handed me to them?" I cut him by slightly raising my voice.

"No. We weren't. Why will we hand you to our enemy?" He says in frustration. "Then where were you for a whole week?" My tears flood my vision and I'm pulled in another hug by him.

"We couldn't track you. But we got our chance when Taeyong invited us to his wedding." He breathes heavily. "And what's going on inside?" I ask him, leaning away from the hug.

He clears his throat and looks at Yoongi, "Jungkook and the others are fighting with your foster father and Taeyong. And Chaewon is being held hostage." Yoongi explains. My eyes snap out of the window towards the church. What's taking them so long then?

Some minutes pass before I can even grasp the situation. They aren't returning. I look at the building as some people leave in a hasty manner.

My eyes are searching for Jungkook only. I open the Van's door and step out when I can see smoke coming out of the windows. The calls of Yoongi and Taehyung can be heard from my back but right now, I could care less.

I rush towards the back door. Inhaling and exhaling, I open the door to reveal a mess of the room. If anyone enters this room right now, they won't believe me if I say that this is a church.

I look at the man who's bugging my heart. He punches Taeyong on his stomach repeatedly.

I can see Jin, Namjoon, Jimin and Hoseok fighting with Taeyong's men along with some other men of Bangtan. I see the source of fire. The speaker plugged onto the power.

My eyes widen when I see that it's Chaewon who's doing that. I double take to see the man I called my father and my brother fighting with some men.

Looks like they didn't bring other men. Taeyong lands on the floor with a thud. Just in time, Jungkook's eyes make contact with mine.

I see relief wash over his features and he smiles at me. I involuntarily smile as he walks towards me. He looks good in his suit. But the sweat making his bangs stick to his forehead, is definitely a bonus point.

It takes a matter of seconds, his eyes widen at something behind me and he runs to me. Before I can do anything, his arms lock my waist and turn me around while my face collapses on his chest.

The sound of bullet firing goes off and Jungkook's body slumps forward. My eyes widen.

I hear more numbers of bullet firings. Jungkook's hold tightens around me. I wrap my arms around him. I feel something wet on my palm just on his back. I pull away my head from his chest.

"Jungkook…" he looks at me and assures me, "I'm fine." I pull my right hand to see blood on it. "You're not fine. Didn't you tell me that I broke your trust? You shouldn't get shot for someone who breaks your trust." My eyes sting with tears as I gaze at his eyes.

"Jungkook!" Taehyung pulls him away from me and supports him with his arm around his shoulders. "Let's go." I nod at Taehyung and walk behind them.

I turn my gaze which lands on Chaewon's body, laying on the ground with some blood patches on her stomach. I see a gun at her hand.

I shake my head and follow Taehyung to a black car. Taehyung steps in the driver's seat after placing Jungkook in the back seat. I sit beside Jungkook. Jungkook places his head on my lap.

Taehyung drives to the hospital where I was admitted before.

Jungkook's POV

Beeping sounds fill my ears. My head pounds in pain and it feels like I have lost the ability to open my eyes.

A hoarse groan leaves my lips when I finally open my eyes with much difficulty. I realise that I'm on the hospital bed with dim light across the room. My back screams in pain when I try to move.

I feel warmth in my right hand. Looking down I see y/n sleeping on a chair with her hand on my hand. I carefully remove my hand from her grasp and tuck the strands of her hair behind her ear. She looks so peaceful while she's asleep.

I look around the room to find no one. Why did y/n stay here? My heart flutters at the thought of her caring for me? My blood boils when I remember that she was almost shot by Chaewon.

I had brought Chaewon to the church to hand her to Taeyong after we found that he was after the property of Blackbead.

But the moment I heard the marriage stuff, the others had to hold me back to not storm to where Taeyong was living.

Right then, I knew that I didn't want anyone in my life except for y/n. I admit that I like her. But love? It's too early for that. I close my eyes when I feel y/n waking up from a ringtone.

"Yes?.... no. He's still asleep. Why are you calling me at like 2 am??" She yawns and stands from her seat.

I open my eyes slightly to see her walking towards the window. "I'm not hungry. And it's the least that I can do after he took the bullet for me." Her voice is barely a whisper.

"Once he wakes up, I'm gonna teach this boy a lesson to not hurt himself for others." Her voice breaks at the end. The sounds of her sniffles reach my ears.

"I told you that I'll call you once he wakes up, Jinaaaa." She whines this time. "Hey. Hey. I don't-don't like him. Ughh Can you stop? I'm not blushing. I'm not a blusher like you." She giggles. "I see you blushing everytime Taehyung hugs you or kisses you on the cheek. Come on admit it." She says smugly.

Am I in a hospital or a love centre?

"I told you, ughh." She groans and stomps her feet. I open my eyes and peek at her. I instantly close my eyes when she's turning towards me.

"Okay. I admit. Well, who won't like this masterpiece?"

I hear her footsteps getting closer. I tense when I feel her hand on my cheek. "I like him but you have to see that he almost got killed, protecting me."

She continues to blabber at how she should have taken the bullet and she would die peacefully and blah and blah.

"I'm just his maid, Jina. And I think I'm crossing the line. And I need to stop blabbering like a damn radio." She takes her hand away with a sigh.

"Okay. Thanks for ruining my sleep." She laughs and I feel her adjusting my blanket. "Goodnight." I hear the phone making contact with the nightstand.

"Jungkook. Your friends are worrying too much. You can wake up, right?" I feel her hand on both of my cheeks.

"Who will bother me with handsome remarks if you don't wake up soon?" I can see her lips pouting even with my eyes closed. Shall I wake up?

"Do you like--" she stops and groans. "Why will he like you? He'll kill you for making him lay on this bed for 6 days." She huffs and removes her hands from my skin. There's still some tingling sensations on my cheeks.

"I might as well die from the hands of this Greek god himself." She snorts. "I sound like a psychopath."

I think I'll wake up now. Taking a decision, I open my eyes and pretend to blink. I groan and look around before looking at y/n who has her eyes lit up in happiness.

Your POV

A groan leaves Jungkook's lips and I look at him in anticipation to see if he's waking up. He looks around in confusion before looking at me.

"Jungkook." I breathe in relief and wait for him to speak. "Who are you?" three words. They take away all the joy from my existence.

"What do you mean 'who are you?'" I stare at him in confusion. Then it hits me.

Tears spill out of my eyes without any rest. I see his face panicked. "Did you lose your memory? Oh god. This is my fault." I take his hand in mine and close my eyes. "I'm sorry."

I abruptly stand from my spot. "Where are you going?" He asks when he sees me taking my phone and walking towards the door.

"I'll bring in the doctor. Please don't run away. I'm not a kidnapper. This is a harmless place. Everything here is eco friendly. I'm not a thug or a murderer. I'll make sur-"

"Y/n!!" He calls out and bursts into laughter. I stare at him in confusion until it downs at me. I glare at him and sit on the chair beside his bed.

Turning my phone on, I call Jina and inform her that the handsome devil is awake.

"Y/n." He calls out once his laughter dies. I ignore him and call the doctor to tell him that he's awake. "Y/n, are you angry?" He asks with worry evident in his voice.

"More than angry." I say and try to bite back the tears welling up in my eyes. Even in the dim light, he seems to notice it. He grabs my wrist and I shoot him a glare. I gasp when I'm pulled to him.

"Hey-" "I'm sorry. I was just messing with you." He begins and I blink my eyes to control my heart.

I'm literally laying over him with my nose about to touch his chin. "I was afraid that you lost your memory." I pause and look at him. "Because of me."

The tears spill out of my eyes and I wrap my arms around his neck and cry my eyes out. His arms wrap around my waist as he whispers words of apology.

"Don't apologize. I'm the one who should apologise to you. Because of me you had to take the bullet-" I'm cut off when he pulls my face close to his with his hand on my neck. I suck in a deep breath as my eyes land on his lips.

He leans in and I watch as he closes his eyes. The click of the door echoes throughout the room and I push myself from him and pretend to go through the drawers with my eyes squeezed closed.

The door opens and enters the dorky friends of Jeon Jungkook, with the doctor Yugeom trailing behind.

The boys hug Jungkook and joke about how he should have woken up either some hours later or never. They look sleepy overall. They stand beside the bed as the doctor checks him.

The doctor goes out after his work completes. They all share glances with me leaving out. "Should I go out?" I say feeling like they're going to kill me or something. They shake their heads.

"Are you going to kill me for doing this to Jungkook?" I gulp in fear. They all share a loud laugh but turn to their serious selves again.

Taehyung walks towards me from Jungkook's side. I eye him carefully. He stands in front of me and look at the boys who nod in approval.

"Y/n, I'm going to say something important. Please don't freak out." He says. I feel excited at that.

"Is Jina pregnant?" He groans and slaps my arm playfully as the boys laugh in the background.

"Stop. I'm trying to say something important." He sighs and puffs his chest out to gather courage while the others are still making fun of him.

Taehyung continues to speak ignoring them, "You're my sister. Biological sister."

Ohhh, to be able to be related to Kim Taehyung. Lucky piece of girl😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.4K 1.4K 27
this is my second one shot book. that doesn't mean i finished my first book. both of the books are ongoing, i just want a fresh start, that's why am...
112 1 7
Where god created 7 angels who decided that power wasn't enough. BTS AU BTS One-shots this is my first book so please don't expect much ♡ Started:...
365 28 7
"JIN!!" "So... this is how I die...this is where it all ends...he reaches out to me but it's no point. I hope I'm not a bother anymore. Please be hap...
35.1K 300 24
here is a collection of new and old oneshots i've made into one book! all are nsfw, and all content warnings are posted.