Luna

By Midnight_stxr

She doesn't sleep, she's an introvert, she has no parents. Her family history is something unimaginable, her... More

[ 𝙻 𝚄 𝙽 𝙰 ]
[ 𝙰 𝙴 𝚂 𝚃 𝙷 𝙴 𝚃 𝙸 𝙲 𝚂 ]
Prologue
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
[𝙴 𝙺 𝙻 𝙴 𝙸 𝙿 𝚂 𝙸]
𝙴𝙺𝙻𝙴𝙸𝙿𝚂𝙸: Prologue
𝙴𝙺𝙻𝙴𝙸𝙿𝚂𝙸- 𝙸
𝙴𝙺𝙻𝙴𝙸𝙿𝚂𝙸- 𝙸𝙸
𝙴𝙺𝙻𝙴𝙸𝙿𝚂𝙸- 𝙸𝙸𝙸
𝙴𝙺𝙻𝙴𝙸𝙿𝚂𝙸- 𝙸𝚅
𝙴𝙺𝙻𝙴𝙸𝙿𝚂𝙸- 𝚅
𝙴𝙺𝙻𝙴𝙸𝙿𝚂𝙸- 𝚅𝙸
𝙴𝙺𝙻𝙴𝙸𝙿𝚂𝙸- 𝚅𝙸𝙸
𝙴𝙺𝙻𝙴𝙸𝙿𝚂𝙸- 𝚅𝙸𝙸𝙸
𝙴𝙺𝙻𝙴𝙸𝙿𝚂𝙸-𝙸𝚇
𝙴𝙺𝙻𝙴𝙸𝙿𝚂𝙸-𝚇
𝙴𝙺𝙻𝙴𝙸𝙿𝚂𝙸-𝚇𝙸
𝙴𝙺𝙻𝙴𝙸𝙿𝚂𝙸-𝚇𝙸𝙸𝙸
𝙴𝙺𝙻𝙴𝙸𝙿𝚂𝙸- 𝚇𝙸𝚅
𝙴𝙺𝙻𝙴𝙸𝙿𝚂𝙸- 𝚇𝚅
𝓕𝓪𝓻𝓮𝔀𝓮𝓵𝓵

𝙴𝙺𝙻𝙴𝙸𝙿𝚂𝙸-𝚇𝙸𝙸

7 2 0
By Midnight_stxr

Dedicated to WattpadUrbanFantasy

Each of my limbs begged for rest but here I was, holding the heavy metallic sword, shining in my own gold and crimson blood. The skilled warrior in front of me doesn’t even breath any faster while I am hyperventilating. Her platinum braid hung loosely over her left shoulder. Her caramel skin glowed in the light stained with nothing at all.

For the last few days, I have been digging inside the books at night and fighting with Lady Artemis during the day. Persephone has been doing a good effort to make me friendly with the fact that I ain’t a normal human but it's almost impossible to digest.

I stomped the sharp weapon on the soil below, taking its support to stand.

“Lady Artemis…” I breathed a lungful of air, “...why can’t I use my powers? It's not like I would fight without them.” I started breathing again.

She clicked her tongue and shot an arrow towards me. I, in no preparation, shielded my face with my palms. The most stupid thing to do.

“You see, girl. This is why you need practise with weapons. They would make you realize that you are strong. Or else you’d be under confident leading yourself to become weaker even with powers. You are not becoming stronger, instead, you are building confidence.” The arrow dropped before touching me. Her voice this time was softer than usual. Though I read on her face that she hated to waste her time on an immature warrior like me but she had finally become a tad bit softer.

I nodded in realisation, still breathing heavily. She sighed and snapped her fingers. The doe embellished armour on my chest vanished.

“Go rest now. We’ll start tomorrow at dawn, at the same time.”

My feet gave up on me. I thanked the heavens that she wasn’t here to see this. I sighed after a few minutes when my body functions were back to normal. 

I walked at the pace of a snail towards my chambers. 

Hades had been specific about my chambers being on the topmost floor of the magnificent onyx castle and I can’t use my powers to climb the stairs.

They are being harsh on me!

I sat on a step which on my count might be the seven hundredth, to catch my breath. Thank Gods that they served me food in my room.

I lifted my fingers and my body began floating, just one last glimpse that no one was watching and I projected myself to the beautiful white room.

I didn’t even head to the bed. I floated above the large bathtub and let my hands drop. My body fell in the water splashing the liquid all around. It soothed my muscles and I relaxed as it enveloped my worn out frame. 

I had thought the water was magical because whenever I stepped out of it, the wounds of my daily effort had vanished. I came back to the surface, staring at the magnificence of the white room. 

This wasn’t white earlier but one day when I came back, I saw the mundane environment was changed into pristine marble walls and lovely artifacts.

I stepped out of the water, stripping from my wet clothes and tying the bath robe around my ivory skin. 

From my few weeks in the underworld, I have been only sensing beauty. Persephone was herself the greatest masterpiece of art I had ever encountered. I doubt I would be dumbfounded to see Aphrodite if I do. Meroi had said that Aphrodite, Hera, Demeter and Psyche and Persephone are the highest order beauties in Olympus.

My feet stopped in front of the large king sized bed, decorated with white silk sheets. It felt a little lonely for the first time. I was so tired and I wanted to sleep, but ever since Meroi vanished and I haven’t

heard her stories, I can’t sleep and I can’t meet Morpheus which is the greatest pain.

I sighed, still standing on the stop while my wet hair stained the floor by dropping tiny water droplets. Suddenly two pairs of hands travelled through my waist and pulled me closer to a hard but warm structure. Strong electricity started flowing through my surface. Warm breath fanned my ear as the person came closer.

“Silver…” The unmistakable voice of God of dreams forced my worries and fears to vanish and made a strong rush of adrenaline flow through my veins. I shuddered in his grasp. He turned me around so I could face him.

My eyes stared intently at the purple pair of irises. My heart beat was as fast as I had run almost twenty miles. 

His lips broke into a heart stealing smile and that was it, my eyes watered by the overwhelming feeling of his presence. Please be it not a dream. But wait, what difference would it make if it were a dream.

His eyebrows pulled together.

“What’s wrong?” The honey syrup dripped voice touched my ears and I became more excited. But instead of answering him, I wrapped my thin arms around his torso, pulling him closer so there wasn’t even a hair space left. He held me close. I could listen to his heart beat profusely as my head laid peacefully on his chest. It was truly heaven. His mere presence made me fill with positivity and joy. 

“I missed you.” I said between the tears. He tightened his grip.

“I missed you more than anything my sweet love. But please don’t cry. I did not intend to make you weep.”

I chuckled lightly, “They are just...I am just overwhelmed by the strong emotions right now.”

He pulled away, wiping the stray tears with his finger. I kept staring at his Godly face. He was beautiful beyond any magic in the world but what held me spellbound was his aura of peacefulness. 

He smiled, “Why are you staring at me like that love? You are making me conscious.”

I immediately lowered my head, the blush creeping all the way to my cheeks and burning them tomato red. He placed a finger on my chin and raised my face to meet his eyes.

“You are so innocent.” He whispered more to himself than me. I blushed deeper.

“H-how are you here?” 

“Hmm, well I am the God of dreams and I reside in the underworld itself my sweet. It was just a matter of time that I was out in heaven but as soon as I heard that you are here. I rushed back.”

My breath caught in my throat as his lips trailed lightly on my collar bone. I could feel his smile as he travelled up my neck and towards my lips. His soft lips nibbled on my lower lip. I stood there frozen by the sudden impact of his touch. That was over my tolerance level, I could feel my internals dripping wet with an alien feeling.

He kissed me, the rich taste of cocoa melting in my mouth, I kissed him back, our lips moved in synchronization with each other as we were meant to be that way. I loved the feel of his tongue inside my mouth. My one hand wrapped around his neck and the other knotted in his raven hair. He let out a moan as I did. His hands slid inside my bathrobe, travelling though my shoulders and leaving the strong buzz of electricity behind. I let the soft fabric heap on my feet.

Nothing could make me conscious right now, even though I stood stark naked in front of a man for the first time in my life, it did not feel strange. He pulled back and I felt a feeling of emptiness on my lips. He moved back, examining me with lust filled eyes. His purple iris was a shade darker now. 

“You are beautiful my love,” He wrapped his hands around me once again and we both landed on the soft bed. 

His lips crushed mine ever so softly but passionately, my breasts pressed on his chest and my mind drifted to thoughts I didn’t know I possessed.

═━━━━◈━━━━═
Much things have happened in the last few days. First...LUNA GOT FEATURED!
Its super dooper great! I had this new year resolution and I am over the moon because of my goal reached.
Thanks all for being a part of Luna by supporting me.

Secondly, I have started a new book... Odette You won't belive, I wrote three chapter only in a day. Its really fun to write and I love it immensely.

Thirdly...I can't share that but its a bad news...

Anyways, This is the first Silver training chapter. Tell me if you liked it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

492K 12.6K 48
An original and empowering shapeshifter/werewolf mystery. Lily's abusive life with her childhood pack is about to change forever when she's assigned...
532 84 42
The journey of a normally abnormal girl name Luna. Who is working in space project. But she was unaware with the fact that the space itself part of h...
51K 2.1K 33
"Don't lose hope Isabella, and I won't lose you" **** Ever since her mother died, her father has abused her. She thought she was saved when she met...
593 202 10
7/30/22 #1 in #GreekHeroes 🥳 11/14/22 #1 in #demigoddess 🙌🏼 "No one told me, that in this world you are not beholden. You do not owe them: your bo...