Jungkook- Oneshots & Short Se...

By kooku_fanfic

°Are you single? Me too O_o Let's drown in this book together °Are you taken? Give this baby a little atte... More

Disclaimer
(1/2)Your bully stands for you
(2/2) Your Bully stands for you
Agents in luv 1
Agents in luv 2
Agents in luv 3
Agents in luv 4
Agents in luv 5
Agents in luv 6
(End)Agents in luv 7
He thinks you're a sasaeng
1.Mafia's maid
2. Mafia's maid
3. Mafia's maid
4. Mafia's maid
5. Mafia's maid
7. Mafia's maid
8. Mafia's maid
9. (end) Mafia's maid
Your cold bf gets jealous
His child gets into an accident

6. Mafia's maid

632 31 3
By kooku_fanfic

Part 6

*Your POV

I open my eyes and look around the hospital room. It's the third time that I woke up today.

The first time I woke up, Jina was by my side. But I couldn't hear whatever she was telling me about. She called the doctor and soon I fell asleep again.

The second time I woke up Jungkook was by my side with Jina and the boys behind him in the couch.

"I'll make him pay for this." He kept repeating the same words. But I was not able to let any words out. My back feels numb right now. I can't seem to move my single body part.

Breathing in and out, I stare at the ceiling. Recalling how the man shot me accidentally. It's not like he cares or regrets. I can still remember those days that I had to handle his hits.

Some years ago~

I was playing in the backyard with the neighbour's daughter, Chaeyoung. We were smiling and laughing with the Barbie dolls in our hands. I was happy with her. I could smile when she'd play with me.

"Chaeyoung? Come inside, dear. We're having dinner now." Her mother yelled from her house. She looked at me apologitically.

"I'm sorry, y/n. We'll play next time, okay?" I nodded happily at her words and watched as she ran towards her home. It was around 7 pm. Wondering if dad came home, I rushed inside and entered the house.

"Is dad not home yet?" I asked maid, Suzy who was around 50 years old. She shook her head, "come on. Let's eat." She took my hand and dragged me to the dining table. "He'll be home after some minutes. You eat, okay?" I nodded my head at her words.

She walked back into the kitchen to continue her work. I kept staring at the food. I was waiting for dad to hopefully eat dinner with me. I couldn't even remember when was the last time that we had our dinner together. My 14 years old heart was yearning for father's love which seemed to be only my fantasy. But the front door was abruptly opened and came in my dad. I smiled and greeted him to which he only gave a nod

"Dad. Will you come and eat with me? I was waiting for you." I said happily wanting him to come to the table and serve himself with the food. "I'm not in the mood." "But dad. You-" he threw his laptop bag on the floor startling me in the process. "Do I need to teach you to not to argue with me?" He took his long and slow steps toward me.

I shook my head, being alert all of a sudden as I realised what's coming next. "And listen. Don't you even ask me to join you for dinner, got it?" He growled, loosening his tie around his neck. I nodded my head in fear. "But Chaeyoung gets to eat with her mom and dad. Can't-" he slapped me hard before I could complete the sentence. "What a nuisance you are. Can't you understand that I don't want to spend time with you? Nor do I want to hear you talk. Why did I even take you in the first place?"

Only my present self could understand what that meant. I was not his daughter after all.

"You better learn to shut off your mouth if you don't wanna get another beating." He roared and stormed off to upstairs. I ate the food quietly which had already turned cold. I stepped into my room and slept while wondering how would it feel to have your mom and dad tuck you into sleep or much better, song you lullaby every night before falling asleep.

I look at the door as it's opened by Jungkook who steps inside with a box in his hand. "Oh, you're awake?" He speaks and walks to sit on the chair beside my bed.

I nod my head, unable to speak due to pain in my throat. He seems to notice that. He hands me a water bottle and I take it with my weak hand before I chug down the whole water in one go.

“You sure are pretty thirsty.” Jungkook chuckles and hands me the paper bag. I look at him in a questioning manner. “What is this?” My voice comes out hoarse.

He eyes the bag, “Just open it. Jina said that you like sweet stuffs so I bought these.” I open the bag hastily. I gasp at the sight of pastries and muffins inside the bag. “Thank you. But am I allowed to eat these?” I look at him.

He shrugs off, “It’s not like you’re here due to some diseases. You’re just injured. So, I guess you can eat them." I nod at him and open the box of the pastries.

I ask Jungkook to join me with the food. But he rejects, "I'm fine. You should eat." "You think that I'll be able to finish all these? And additionally, it's awkward for me to eat alone." I say and stuff a muffin in his mouth.

He laughs but eventually chews the food before swallowing it "They're actually tasty." He smiles and eats some pastries from the box.

"That's why I told you to eat them." I smugly state and drink the water from the bottle that Jungkook gave me.

"How long have I been here?" I ask once we finish eating. He places the bags on the floor while answering me, "3 days to be exact." I hum as my response. "And when can I go back?" I ask again.

He sits back on the chair and looks at me, "We don't know. It might take long time. Or you may be able to even go after one week. So it depends on your recovery." I nod again and the room goes silent. Not an uncomfortable one.

Before I can say anything, the door slams open and walks in Luna, Jungkook's girlfriend. "Jungkookie!! I missed you." She comes inside hugging Jungkook tightly.

I almost forgot that Jungkook has his girl. "I missed you too." Jungkook awkwardly pecks her cheek. I move my eyes away from them and stare at the interesting white colour of the ceiling.

"Oh. I forgot. Jimin oppa is calling you over to the reception. You should go." She says and Jungkook looks at me. Luna cuts in, "I'll take care of her. Don't worry." He glances at me one last time before walking out of the room.

"Good to see you like this, y/n." Luna sits on the chair where Jungkook previously sat at. What does she mean by like this?

She lets out an irritating laugh, "You tried to take my dad and failed. And I hope you know that same thing will happen with Jungkook. Well I already have him to be more precise." She flips her hair and blows on her nails

"What do you mean? I haven't met your dad till now." I say and she smirks with a scoff. "Did you forget me that fast? My little sister or should I say ugly duckling?" My eyes widen at her words.

"Chaewon?" I gasp and realize that the reason that she seemed familiar was because I've had seen her before.

She scoffs and leans towards me, "I don't like my name coming from your mouth, though." She grabs my chin and turns my head left to right and vice versa.

"Hmmm. You're same as before. The silly and naive y/n. Dad's puppet." She chuckles and steps back.

"I'm telling Jungkook about this!!" I yell at her. Jungkook has to know that his enemy's daughter is literally pretending to be his girlfriend. He might actually be in danger.

"Do you think that he'll believe you? Go ahead. Try it out." She folds her arms. And as if in cue, Jungkook enters the room. I snap my head towards him. "Jungkook!!" His face turns into an alarmed one and he rushes towards me. "What happened?"

"She's not Luna actually. She's Chaewon. Biological daughter of my father." I say and he narrows his eyes at me. Chaewon lets out a sob and Jungkook turns to her.

"I was telling her how my parents died and I was adopted. Then, she began to shout at me. Telling me that you belong to her and I'm just--" "When did I even say that? Don't lie." I cut her off as she continues to cry historically.

"Y/n! Her parents are really soft topic for her. Don't dare to speak like that." Jungkook warns me. I retort again, "I'm not saying anything wrong. You must listen. She's not Luna. She's--"

"Enough!! You don't get to speak here. And he doesn't belong to me. He's not an object to belong to me or anyone. Did you take his pity for something else? If you did, I'm so disappointed in you and your brain." Chaewon cuts me off and clings on Jungkook.

"But she--" "Enough! Get rest, y/n." Jungkook says and takes Chaewon's hand. Pulling her to stand up, he drags her towards the door. "If anything happens, call me."

With that he walks out with Chaewon sticking out her tongue at me and slams the door shut. I slump on my pillow. What should I do now? I glance at the clock which reads 5 pm. Am I really going to be alone?

A nurse comes to my room after an hour. She feeds me porridge in dinner. If I hadn't had eaten the pastries and muffins that Jungkook brought, I'd be hungry for sure. The nurse walks out after doing some examinations.

My thoughts revolve back to Jungkook's words. He just pities me? Of course what else? A girl who was adopted and then sent into a kind of dangerous work against a top mafia gang.

But right now, I guess he doesn't trust me. So he had trusted me? A smile grows on my face. But soon it wipes out at the thought of Chaewon.

Seeing her after 6 years, I can say that she changed drastically. Her cheeks seem more hollow than before. In other words, she is really beautiful. Of course, she has to be, she's Jungkook's girlfriend afterall.

I turn to my right and close my eyes. My back still stings. I remember how Jungkook removed the pieces of glass from my back. It felt ticklish, not even close to pain when he took them out slowly and carefully.

If his trust seems so wonderful to be experienced, then what could his love feel like? His sincere love.

"Yah. Snap out of it, y/n. He hates you now. And don't even think of love. Pfft. Love? And he? To you? Wanna nominate for the Joke of the year?" I chuckle and play my fingers on the bedsheet.

"But I need to know what Chaewon is upto. Black file? Possibly." I laugh at myself at my imagination of being a detective and searching for the clues.

The door opens hardly and I smile at the thought of Jungkook coming to apologize. My back turning towards the door, I don't bother to look at him.

"You came back?" I ask and wait for response. When I get nothing, I turn my body to face the ceiling. I chuckle awkwardly when it's just a doctor.

"I'm sorry. I thought you were someone else." I say and he nods his head. "It's okay. For a second, I was wondering on why you asked me why I came back." He laughs and walks towards my bed. I can't see his face since he's wearing a mask. I watch as he takes out an injection from his pocket.

"Are you injecting me with that?" I ask in fear. Injections are never something that I want to associate with. He nods and fills the syringe with yellowish liquid.

"But the nurse said that I won't be needing to have any syringes." I frown at his silence and sit up on the bed with much difficulty.

This man is giving me creepy vibes. I place my feet on the floor and try to stand up, failing miserably.

Suddenly I'm pulled back to lay back on the bed. I hiss when my back hits the bed's surface and his palm captures my neck.

"What are you doing??" I squirm to get out of his hold but his hold on my neck tightens. I grab his wrist to loosen his hold. Failing on my attempts, I begin to shout and kick him in the stomach and chest.

"AHH!!" I scream when he pierces the needle on the right side of my neck. It hurts so bad.

I scratch his wrist but his hold doesn't loosen. Losing my power to do anything, my eyelids fall down and darkness clouds my mind.

*Author's POV

Jungkook takes out the popcorn from the oven and opens the fridge for some drinks. His phone rings and he places the drinks on the counter before picking the phone up.

"Yes? Jimin hyung?" He asks after checking the caller ID. "Jungkook, please come home fast. It's serious. I'm hanging up. Tae is causing trouble right now. Please come fast." He hangs up immediately and I hear how the sounds of things crashing come from the background.

"Jungkook? What's the matter?" Chaewon asks from the couch upon seeing Jungkook put on his sneakers on the front door.

"I'm sorry. I have to go. Take care. It's v hyung." He says and runs off, grabbing his car keys.

Running out of Chaewon's apartment, he drives to his mansion. Parking in the parking lot, he steps out of the car and rushes inside. The guards open the door welcoming him to a disastrous looking living room.

"Jungkook." Jimin comes to his side and the six boys and Jina watch as Taehyung throws the vase on the floor and rubs his face. His tears fall uncontrollably and Jungkook panics, "What happened?" He asks to Jimin hyung in a whisper.

"Y/n is gone from the hospital." He whispers back and Jungkook's eyes widen but then, he remembers y/n's accusing Luna.

He whispers back to Jimin, "She might have gone back to her foster father?" Jimin shakes his head.

"We tracked his hideout. But he's in his office. Doing nothing but some files and all." Jimin whispers back. Jungkook grows confuse.

"Hyung we will find her." Jungkook stands beside Taehyung who hugs him immediately. Crying on Jungkook's shoulder, Taehyung sniffs, "How?"

"What if she had run or wanted to be free?" Taehyung breaks the hug at Jungkook's words.

"Where do you think she'll go? You have seen her condition too. Do you think at her condition anyone will be able to even stand and walk or worse run away from the hospital where there's believed to be security?" He yells and backs away.

Jungkook lets his words process in his mind, "we'll find her don't worry. Did they check rooftop or bathroom?"

"Damnit. They found a syringe and bottle of sedative inside the room. I'm going to find her." He wipes his tears and takes his car keys from the couch.

"I'll find my sister."

To be continued

Smooth like butter🤘😤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62K 1K 13
BTS REACTIONS TO YOU BEING - SAD/PROTECTIVE/ANGRY/JEALOUS/CUTE/STUPID/FUSSY/ ETC ETC ⚠ ADD THIS BOOK TO YOUR LIBRARY BECAUSE I'M GONNA UPDATE IT ⚠ ...
365 28 7
"JIN!!" "So... this is how I die...this is where it all ends...he reaches out to me but it's no point. I hope I'm not a bother anymore. Please be hap...
637K 13.3K 170
There's Nothing Like Us(ಥ_ಥ) y/n x bts - bts x bts I was dumb and immature when I made this book-it's cringe but enjoy:) TW: suicide, death, violen...
2.8K 42 31
BTS x Reader imagines. ♥️Requests are open♥️ PM me or put suggestions in the comments, I'll try to get to everyone. Enjoy! Fluff, Angst, no smut. S...