memories [ idolish7 fanfictio...

بواسطة nachtgf

After Tenn leaves with Kujo Takamasa, the Nanase family is on the verge of collapse. When Riku was hospitaliz... المزيد

memories one
memories two
memories four
memories five
/behind the scene/
memories six
memories seven
/behind the scene/
memories eight
memories nine
/behind the scene/
memories ten
memories eleven
announcement
memories twelve
hi
memories thirteen
memories fourteen

memories three

2K 67 1
بواسطة nachtgf

Enjoy the story!!

All preparations for their first concert have been completed. Even though only 9 people came, they were still excited.

"huh yokatta, at first I was nervous .. especially this is my first appearance" Riku sighed with relief, as did the others.

"Saa, leader .. please say encouragement" said Mitsuki which was aimed at Yamato.

"Aree? Nande ore?" Asked Yamato.

"Because Yamato-san is the oldest member" replied Sogo, the others nodded too. Yamato sighed.

"Haaah hai' hai'"

"Even though only 9 people came, we still have to show our best performance !! Let's give the best party for our 9 fans" they high fiveed together.

"Yeees, give them the best party desuu"

They started it, their first concert, the start of their career.

shaking your heart (Say!)
shaking your beat (Jump!)
Jidai wo kaketeku

Jump! (High!)
Jump! (High!)
Asenai GENERATiON wo kimi to
(One, Two, Three, Four,Five, Six, Seven, Jump!!!)

Trigger, who had just finished attending the talk show, stopped when the traffic light flashed red.

"Oi chotto, am I not the only one who hears this?" Asked the white haired man named Yaotome Gaku.

Tsunashi Ryunosuke nodded his head.

"Yes gaku, a concert huh?"

Tenn is silent, this voice .. he knows this voice, ah very familiar.

"riku? uso" he muttered softly.

"Oi brat? What did you say? I didn't hear it?" asked Gaku

"Tch shut up, sobaman, this is none of your business" Tenn glared at Gaku.

"Omaera .. don't fight, look at the green light" Tenn and Gaku sighed, Gaku drove the car slowly.

Their first concert was over, the concert was ended with loud applause from 9 spectators. They wiped their sweat, then shouted happily together.

"YATTAA SUCCESSFUL" they said together. They laugh together.

Today, while practicing together ..
Riku slightly adjusted his breath which was quite heavy. Sogo, who saw him, approached Riku.

"Riku-kun? Are you okay?" Asked Sogo, Riku nodded.

"Ah hai' sogo-san, daijobu .." After saying that Riku coughed softly. Iori who saw that immediately approached Riku.

"Excuse me beforehand, haruka-san" he put his ear on Riku's back. His eyes widened when he found out that Riku had problems with his breathing.

"Haruka-san, come with me for a moment. Minna .. you guys eat first" Iori pulled Riku's hand. He brought Riku to the back room.

"Aree, what's between Riku and Iori?" Asked Mitsuki

"Watashi doesn't know desu, let's just eat !! This time's bento contains fried chicken !!" Said Nagi with almost drooling. The others nodded their heads, agreeing with Nagi. Because today's bento is very tempting.

Back to Iori and Riku ...

"Haruka-san, why didn't you tell me if you have problems with your breathing?" Iori asked, Riku covered Iori's mouth at once.

"Shh iori, if they know .. maybe I will be kicked out from idolish7" he replied softly. Riku took off his freeze, and gripped tightly by the hem of his shirt. Iori sighed.

"Haruka-san, you won't be expelled. From the start, this group is idolish7, and you are the center !! So if you don't exist .. we don't mean anything, your voice is our strongest power Haruka-san. should you be worried? " Riku who initially looked down now raised his head slowly, looking at Iori who smiled at him.

"I never thought that if you were Mitsuki's younger brother, you would be more suitable to be Mitsuki's brother." Riku chuckled.

"Hai' hai', so do you want to tell them now?" Iori asked, Riku slowly shook his head.

"Not now, I'm still not ready"

"Haaah okay haruka-san, let's go back" Riku nodded then returned to the practice room, the place where the other members were waiting.

"Minna tadaimaaa" said Riku with a bright smile, not forgetting the pink flower background that appeared when he smiled.

"Okaerii, ne rikkun iorin .. hurry up and eat your bento"

"Waaaah fried chicken, looks really delicious" Riku started eating his bento.

"Iori, nii-san has made a special request for you" Mitsuki gave the iori bento.

When he opened it, Iori's cheeks looked red.

"cute * cough * nii-san don't have to bother like this" Iori said with a shy smile.

"Ciih iorin is sneaky, he has a rabbit in his bento"

"Yotsuba-san, their name is usamimi" Iori suddenly closed his mouth making them laugh, except for iori.

"Ara araa, I found out that ichi likes cute and cute things," said Yamato teasingly.

"N-no Yamato-san, I don't !!"

"Iori-kun is a tsundere," muttered sogo

"S-sogo san, I'm not a tsundere !!" Riku laughed

"Iori, no tsundere claiming to be tsundere" they all (except iori) nodded with a laugh.

"HARUKA-SAN !!" iori covered his blushing face, making the others laugh.

The manager who had been at the door of their practice room smiled. It's great to see the idolish7 members get along so well with each other.
___

After teasing iori yesterday, the manager walks into the practice room and announces that they won't be dancing and singing until the trigger concert arrives. They will attend a trigger concert as a form of light motivation.
___
Today is the date, the date for the trigger concert. Mitsuki, Riku, Iori, Sogo, and the manager have gathered. They panicked because Tamaki, Yamato, and Nagi had not shown their noses yet. Even though the concert will start soon.

"Aree, that's Tamaki, right?" Riku asked while pointing at Tamaki who was with Yamato, Nagi, and someone.

"I'll catch up with him !!" Riku ran slowly towards Tamaki.

"Haruka-san !!" Call iori.

"Daijobu Iori-kun, let Riku-kun go there" Tsumugi nodded at Sogo words.

"Sogo-san's words are true Iori-san, we entrust it to Riku-san." Iori nodded.

"Tamaakiii" Riku shouted Tamaki's name, making the owner look at him.

"Oh rikkun" Tamaki waved her hand.

"Oi oi, why don't you guys arrive? The concert will start soon !!" Riku glanced at someone else who was wearing a mask and was sitting on the bench in front of them.

"Ouh rikuuuu, we are helping people desuu" said Nagi.

"Anoo, are you okay?" The person raised his head when he heard Riku's voice. His eyes widened.

"Riku?" The person muttered and Riku heard it.

"EEEEEH YOU KNOW ME?" that person opened his mask, showing a face that even now Riku no longer recognizes.

"Kujoo tenn !? Center trigger !?" Riku hysterical.

"Riku calm down Riku, onii-san can't do anything if you pass out here" Yamato tried to calm Riku.

"Ne ne tamaki, center trigger recognize me !!!" Riku shook Tamaki's shoulders.

"Yes yes rikkun"

"How could I not recognize you, Nanase Riku" said Tenn.

Hearing tenn's words, a memory popped into Riku's head. The sight of an obscure face of twins playing together. Riku held his head which hurt a little.

"Aaack, shhh my head" he muttered.

"Rikuuu ouh rikuuuu, are you okay?" Asked Nagi worried. Likewise Tenn who saw it, what's wrong with his brother. He thought

"Oi kujo, what are you doing to my center?" Yamato asked. Tenn blinked his eyes countless times.

"Are you idols?" He asked. They nodded together.

"Of course, we are here only for light motivation, and so we can dance and sing again. Because the manager said, we can't dance and sing until the concert triggers, ciieh" said Tamaki a little annoyed.

"Tamaki, don't be rude" said Riku. Tenn looked back at Riku.

"Are you okay Riku?" Tenn asked, Riku nodded.

"I'm fine Kujo-san, but sorry .. maybe you're wrong person, my name is Haruka Riku desu .. not Nanase Riku" Tenn was silent, couldn't answer anything else.

"Haruka riku? Actually what I don't know?" thought Tenn confused.

_________

Hi I'm here, again-
Sorry, I let them know about Riku's asthma faster than the anime huhu.
Hope you guys like it!!!

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

KALBE SAPLANAN OK بواسطة Ebru

قصص المراهقين

16.9M 652K 64
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...
608K 16.3K 55
(Book Two) At the age of ten, 'Eden-Rose' is now a world renowned name. Watch as she juggles between her growing fame and her personnel life. Dance...
156K 6.9K 59
ခွန်းသမိုးညို × သစ္စာမှိုင်းလွန် အရေးအသားမကောင်းခြင်း၊[+]အခန်းများမြောက်များစွာပါဝင်ပြီး ကိုယ့်အတွက်ဘာအကျိုးမှရမည်မဟုတ်တဲ့စာဖြစ်သည်နှင့်အညီ မကြိုက်လျ...
1M 34.8K 70
HIGHEST RANKINGS: #1 in teenagegirl #1 in overprotective #3 in anxiety Maddie Rossi is only 13, and has known nothing but pain and heartbreak her ent...