|| Enchanted || Lily Luna Pot...

QueenWriter17 tarafından

"If you try guarding your heart, the doors will burst." After handling a cheating breakup, River knew she wa... Daha Fazla

Cast
I'm River
More Than Friends
A Private Relationship
Carnival Fun
The Beautiful Duo
Pond Hideout
Dancing & Shopping
Family Rekindled
Beach Birthday
Truth Comes Out
One Who Never Lied
Pool Parties & Movie Nights
Saving You Part 1
Saving You Part 2
Cakes, Gifts and Lies
A Terrible ATV Accident
Happy Earth Day!!🌲🌺🐠🌊
My Whole New CJ
The Cheer Championship
It's a Ride of my Life
Lit Breakout Role
NYC, Here I Come
4 Months Later
Can We Just Talk
*****The 2nd Cast*****
CJ's Strange Uncle Part 1
CJ's Strange Uncle Part 2
A Stroll Through the Ministry
Four Teens & a Wizard
The Sorting Ceremony
Dinner with the Wotters
My Name isn't Firecracker
Green Smurf Potter
Night at the Astronomy Tower
Magic Lessons 101
1AM Breakfast N Chill
Some People Don't Change
Two Gryffindors vs. a Slytherin
The Redhead Guitarist
"Don't Say the M Word!"
Roxanne Knows
Slytherin's Secret Culprit
Haters Gonna Talk
An Ultimate Faceoff Part 1
An Ultimate Faceoff Part 2
"I was Enchanted..."
My Happy Memory
Drunk Confessions
Breakfast Trips in Hogsmeade
Nightly Groupchats
Summer Adventure Sequel

Kelly's Fairytale Dreams

47 0 0
QueenWriter17 tarafından

8:30pm...

Kelly POV
My hurtful headache from earlier was completely gone. I showered and changed into my PJs. My parents made sure I was very much better after the accident. Dinner, tea and sleep. I slept earlier after River dropped me off. We had so much fun in the car though. I'm real excited for my driving test soon. Now I'm watching Disney classics on Disney+. All of these were my childhood. Sleeping Beauty, Little Mermaid, Aladdin and Cinderella. My most favorite of all time is Beauty and the Beast. Belle is my favorite Disney princess!! She's sweet, kind and loves books. That's totally me! I loved how she saw true beauty behind a beast who was selfish and unkind. I smiled, dreaming of myself being a princess. River is my Queen. Of course all men would be Princes but to me she's Queen material. I dressed into my PJs. The door knocked. "Come in." I said. It revealed Mom. She smiled. "Hey, sweetheart. Are you alright?" She asked. I returned the gesture and nodded. "The headache stopped. Now I feel a little tired out." I told her. She nodded in understanding and rubbed my hair. "Ok. You get some sleep hon." She said. I stretched as she waved, closing the door. I yawned and got under the blankets. The TV was still playing the movie. I sipped on my tea cup and put it on the nightstand. The drink happened to cause me drowsiness which led to sleepiness. I instantly fell asleep. The world reappeared differently in my dream.

~~~~

Outside my cottage, I was watering the flowers and feeding the chickens. My papa had just left to the business club for his inventions. He was always called the 'crazy old man' in the village. Honestly, I wished to leave this place. There was nothing rather exciting or adventurous about it. I truly longed for somewhere amazing. Especially away from the rude-conceited Gabriella that is popular for her war contribute and, of course, undeniable beauty. Once dirt landed on my dress, I brushed it off and continued replanting new flowers.

I snapped out of my thoughts when my lovely horse, Blue Jeans galloped through the entry. Papa wasn't even with him. My eyes widened. He neighed, stopping in his tracks. "Blue Jeans! What are you doing here? Where's Papa? What happened?" I asked worriedly. He couldn't stop moving around as if he was panicking fearfully. It really meant something happened to Father. "Where's Papa? Take me to him!" I told him. I ran inside our cottage and grabbed my dark-blue coat. Blue Jeans stayed, waiting for me. I successfully hopped on his back and strapped him. He turned around and galloped out of the village.

We stumbled into a very white-snowy forest. Very unusual because it's summer season. 'What is this place?' I thought. Blue Jeans came to a halt toward the entry and I got off his back. "Stay here, boy." I mumbled quietly. He let out a soft neigh. In front of me was a giant-snow frosted castle. It's not like the ones I read in my books. I'm astonished but wondered if Papa was there. I slowly opened the doors. The inside's eerily dark with sunlight shone from the windows. It seemed dusty yet fashionable. I took the lit candelabra and scanned the living room for anyone who might be here. "Hello? Is anyone here? Hello? Papa? Are you here?" I called, walking up the staircase to another. It led to an eerily darkened tower. Nobody was inside the cells except...A few coughs were heard. "Hello?" I called. "Kelly?" A tired-coughing voice asked. Papa! My eyes widened seeing him locked inside a cell. I sat down the candelabra and intertwined his cold hands with mine. He coughed badly. Oh no. This cold weather is bad for his health. He could get really sick. "How did you find me?" He asked. I nodded my head no. "Never mind that. I'll get you out of here." I said softly. He nodded in disagreement. "Kelly, you need to leave! This castle is alive! Now go before she finds you!" He panicked. I looked at him confusedly. "Who?" I asked, my voice echoing through the castle. A roar that sounded beastly echoed throughout the room. What is here? Who is here? I defensively picked up a chair that was tipped over. The strange person creeped above Papa's locked cell. "Who's there?! Who are you?!" I called. "Who are you?" The person growled. She sounded like a somewhat animal but it wouldn't be the case right now. "I've come for my father!" I told her. "Your father is a thief." She said. My father's never been a thief since my very existence. I scoffed. "Liar!" I shouted. "He stole a rose." She told me. I've always loved roses. That's why I ask him every year when he leaves to get me a rose. "I asked for the rose. Punish me! Not him!" I said confidently. "No. She means forever! Apparently, that's what happens around here when you pick a flower." Papa said, growling at the last part. I raised an eyebrow in confusion. "A life sentence for a rose? Really?" I asked. The giant stranger hopped swiftly on the ground. It made me jump a bit. "I would mean eternal damnation for really locking him away. Now do you still wish to take your father's place?" She asked. There is now a choice I have to make. Will I take Papa's place? Or leave him? No. I won't leave him forever. I love him too much. However, this stranger seemed even more mysterious. Looks can't always be deceiving. "Come into the light." I told her. She grumbled and backed away. I grabbed the candelabra, letting myself see the strange person's reflection. She is a beast! A huge-furry beast. Horns, claws, fur all over her body. The blue oceanic eyes though were likely...beautiful.

~~~~

Madame Garderobe was preparing me for my dance with Beast tonight. I learnt her real name. River. It sounds rather magnificent. Her beloved Mother gave her that name before she passed away. That name reminded her of her love of the ocean. All her life, River adored the amazing waters flowed outside the castle. To me, it is one of the most precious things of the world. I stood still as decorative materials flew from her gores. They flew around me in a circle, magically adding sparkles onto this new one. Including the makeup and my hair.

Madame Garderobe clasped her hands in awe. "Aww! Aren't you just lovely? Beautiful!" She said with her warm voice. I smiled sweetly. "Thank you, Madame Garderobe. It's gorgeous!" I squealed. Before I knew it, our special night was beginning to start. I carefully came down the staircase enough to see River's appearance. I smiled warmly. Her whole attire completely stood out confidently. My cheeks burned red. River smiled happily.

The memorable song played in the background. I linked my arm around hers as we walked down the stairs.

I wrapped my arm around her neck. My other hand intertwined with hers. She placed her hand on my waist. In a second, we begun dancing around the magically beautiful ballroom. Our eyes locked while moving our feet swiftly. Her blue eyes twinkled in the starlight. She absolutely didn't need makeup to see herself beautifully. She twirled me around and returned to our waltzing position. Our eyes interlocked as if we were dancing on the moon. River embraced me softly before spinning me around. Her arm strongly holding my waist.

As the song was ending, she twirled me around one more time before taking me to behind doors of a balcony. It shown the entire view of one frosted snow wonderland completed with constellation of nightly stars. Our hands intertwined. We made eye contact and smiled.

~~~~

After Gabriella's untimely death, I helped River lay carefully on the ground. She coughed badly, for she was harshly stabbed by Gabriella. I held her hand and caressed her head. "Breathe, please." I whispered. She inhaled a deep breath and stared into my eyes. "Kelly...it's probably better...this way." She whispered. I nodded my head no. I'm not planning on losing her. Not when we're finally together. "Don't talk like that. You'll be alright. Everything's gonna be fine." I assured. She caressed my cheek and smiled a little. "At least I got to see you...one last time." She whispered. I returned the gesture. Immediately, her eyes closed and her arm dropped to the ground. I covered my mouth in shock. Tears fell from my eyes. "No! Please no!" I whined, holding her hand tightly. I sniffled. "Come back! Please. I love you." I cried. I laid my head on her stomach and kept crying for my fallen love. Golden sparks appeared around and over her body including rose petals. I'm overblown with shock. I watched as she floated into air, transforming into a full human woman. She flew back to the ground and turned around. My eyes stared with amazement. Is this who River really is?

Her eyes widened in shock. I stepped forward and caressed her hair. She smiled warmly. Her blue eyes were the same. I couldn't help but sighed happily. Her hand covered my waist as she rubbed my cheek. We made eye contact and shared one passionate kiss. The castle's darkness uncovered, turning shiny gold and white. All the servants transformed back to their human selves. The curse was officially lifted. We parted. River smiled happily. "You don't know how much you mean to me. I love you Kelly." She said. I returned the gesture. "Aww, River. I love you too." I said. She playfully spin me around and hugged me. I laughed, hugging back.

~~~~

Next morning, I awakened after this dream. Warmness explored my whole body. These amazing dreams felt entirely...real. I really felt River's grasp, wearing the dress and meeting the beast inside her. My phone buzzed. I picked it up from the nightstand and saw River's texts.

River🌊: good morning love!!😚♥️

River🌊: it's weird, I had this dream of when I was a beast...

I smiled and texted back.

Kelly💞: same here :)

River🌊: u were a beautiful village girl😉😍

River🌊: have we danced together?🤭

I pulled my blankets over me, smiling to myself. If only we stayed in it forever.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

1.7K 191 22
Life at the orphanage is all Ria has ever known. After her parents left her at the door when she was merely an year old, she strived to enjoy life th...
382 27 17
Y/N grew up with a single best friend for as long as they can remember but the world they know and love comes crashing down one day when their parent...
1.1K 6 30
A witch couldn't take it anymore at her school and is leaving it one way or another and she's going to be bringing her coven members with her as she'...
2.4K 93 6
"Often times I find myself just vanishing into the air..." When a girl with a vanishing act finally gets to seen by her peers after tasked to babysit...