[DISCONTINUED] Rehabilitation...

Από AlanBall22

DISCONTINUED REBOOTED VERSION CAN BE FOUND HERE: https://www.wattpad.com/story/345202568?utm_source=ios&utm_m... Περισσότερα

The Harem (Updated)
Chapter 1: Outcast
Chapter 2: Accepted into Luna Nova
Chapter 3: A New Beginning
Chapter 4: Broom Flying
Chapter 5: The Relay
Chapter 6: A Special Ability
Chapter 7: A Watchful Eye
Chapter 8: Anger and Love
Chapter 9: Who am I?
Chapter 10: Encounter
Chapter 11: Sunset Standoff
Chapter 12: Recovery
Chapter 13: Nightfall
Chapter 14: Assistant
Chapter 15: Back to School
Chapter 16: On the Side
Chapter 17: A Forbidden Crush
Chapter 18: Movie Night
Chapter 19: Reconciling
Chapter 20: A Secret Relationship
Chapter 21: A Test Subject
Chapter 22: Pact of the dragon
Chapter 23: The Fountain of Polaris
Chapter 24: My Rebel
Chapter 25: The Headline
Chapter 26: Singing in the Sunset
Chapter 27: Etched in the Memory
Chapter 28: Tinker Time!
Chapter 29: What am I?!
Chapter 30: A Personal Matter
Chapter 31: A Confused Soul
Chapter 32: Paving the Way
Chapter 33: Necessary Preperations
Chapter 34: Orange Submariner
Chapter 35: Missing Link
Chapter 36: Broken Trust
Chapter 37: First Of Many
Chapter 38: Fantasy vs Realism
Chapter 39: Adventure in Sucyworld!
Chapter 40: Like A Novel
Chapter 41: Back to the Movies
Chapter 42: As Sweet As Honey
Chapter 43: Undead Blytonbury Travelogue
Chapter 44: Confrontations and Confessions
Chapter 45: An Invitation
Chapter 46: Bee Affection
Chapter 47: Breaking News: We Love You!
Chapter 48: What You Will
Chapter 49: Improving
Chapter 50: Catching Up
Chapter 51: The Samhein Festival
Chapter 52: A Reputation
Chapter 53: Approval
Chapter 55: The New Professor
Chapter 56: Second Thoughts?
Chapter 57: Vulnerable
Chapter 58: Ursula's Concerns
Chapter 59: Time For A Break
Chapter 60: Welcome To The Family!
Chapter 61: The Moss
Chapter 62: Always By Your Side!
Chapter 63: Never In Doubt!
Chapter 64: Lessons Learnt
Chapter 65: The Appleton Academy
Chapter 66: The Holy Grail
Chapter 67: Always Crazy!
Chapter 68: Suspicions
Chapter 69: A Helping Hand
Chapter 70: Ready For The Hunt
Chapter 71: The Wild Hunt
Chapter 72: Forever In My Heart
Chapter 73: Going After Her
Chapter 74: Uninvited
Chapter 75: Where's The Pride?!
Chapter 76: Her Choice
Chapter 77: For The Best
Chapter 78: Safe and Sound
Chapter 79: Wagandea
Chapter 80: Lyonne
Chapter 81: Close To The Truth
Chapter 82: Shiny Chariot...?
Chapter 83: Shame On You
Chapter 84: Acceptance
Chapter 85: Forgiveness
Chapter 86: The New Nine Witches
Chapter 87: Saving The World!
Chapter 88: What's Next?
Chapter 89: She Can Fly!
Hi

Chapter 54: Mother and Son

1.3K 43 65
Από AlanBall22

[Y/N POV]

I had kept my eye on Diana since she got that letter back from her family and noticed her behaviour. She seemed a bit more clingy than before. I know Diana always liked being around me and loved me very much. This was different.

She was afraid of losing me I think. Something I had told her many times that wouldn't happen.

Y/N: I-I'm worried about Diana. Sh-she's changed a lot since I met her.

Avery: You have had an effect on all of us!

Mary: Not a bad effect!

Avery: I never meant that!

Y/N: I-I know you didn't. B-But I feel Diana i-is losing her touch. O-or am I over thinking it?

Blair: I think you might be overthinking it slightly. But I guess you are just looking out for her!

Y/N: Y-yeah I am. I-I try to l-look out for all of you!

Avery: I'd say you're definitely doing a good job!

The other two girls agreed and I smile.

Y/N: I-I'm g-glad you're all saying that. I-I find it difficult to c-comprehend that s-so many of y-you fell i-in love with me!

Blair: I wouldn't be surprised!

Mary: Yeah! You have a certain charm that made us all fall for you!

They all hug me and I proceed to return it. I still had my worries about Diana. I had to talk to someone about this.

~

Holbrooke: I too have noticed Diana's shift in behaviour. Do not worry about it Y/N. It is only natural for these things to happen when someone is in love.

Y/N: I-I suppose.

Holbrooke: I did hear about all those letters that they sent. To get approval from their families means so much. I can see why Diana has become this way. All you have to do is continue the way your relationship is going. She will settle again.

Y/N: Y-yeah ok. Thank you. I-I just d-don't want her t-to get too distraught over all this.

Holbrooke: She'll find her way Y/N. Maybe you will need to be the one to guide her!

Me? Guide Diana? I never thought I would hear that!

Y/N: Woah wait hang on. M-me, g-guide her?

Holbrooke: Haha! I'm serious! Diana might be a prodigy in magic, but when it comes to things like this I think you'd be the best person. Being the one she loves and trusts the most.

She probably had a point. But I think that Diana would be able to get through this.

I would be there though of course.

Y/N: Th-thanks. I-I just thought I needed some guidance of my own because I've never dealt with something like this.

Holbrooke: This is all new for us all Y/N. It has been...challenging to accommodate to having a boy here. Not that you have been any trouble! It's just the staff didn't think you would be here very long. Then they saw your magical ability. This is so strange.

Y/N: I-I agree.

Holbrooke: Not knowing you had magical powers for so long is strange. And the fact that it all came so naturally to you is most interesting. There is something else that we are missing I think.

Y/N: M-maybe.

Holbrooke: But that is for another time Y/N. Go on now. Oh and before I forget, there is a new teacher joining us soon. Just thought I'd let you know!

I nod my head and stand up and walk out.

Y/N: A new teacher huh? Wonder what subject they'll be teaching! And whether or not I'll catch on as quickly as I have the rest of the stuff!

I really had to start digging around again more to see where my family came from. Mum might have some answers.

But how do I find her without her appearing in front of me?

Y/N: Guess I should try the owl.

I went back to the dorm which was empty. Not that it surprises me. The girls were probably just studying in the library.

Y/N: Archimedes?

I hear the owl hoot and fly over, perching itself on my shoulder.

Y/N: Ah there you are! Could you find Mum and tell her that I want to talk? I don't really know how to find her without her finding me.

The owl hoots and flies over to the window. It knocks on it a couple of times and looks at me.

Y/N: Oh right!

I walk over and open the window and watch him fly out.

Y/N: Don't take too long!

I was eager to know what I had missed so far.

~

I hadn't been waiting very long until Mum arrived through the Leyline. I had just been spending the time outside in the fresh air.

The girls were all busy with their studies and what not so I found myself alone.

When Mum walked over to me, she had a huge smile on her face and stretched her arms out towards me.

M/N: Hello sweetie!

I smile and stand up and she pulls me into a hug.

M/N: I was actually already planning on coming to see you! Archimedes came and I pretty much decided it'd be best to come now!

Y/N: Thank you. I just need you here right now.

M/N: I know. I can't imagine how you must have felt being here not knowing what had happened to me.

Y/N: Y-yeah it was. You ran off that night and I really thought that you were dead!

M/N: Sorry for not coming sooner. It was only recently I felt your powers developing. This is something you want to talk about no?

Y/N: It is. It all has come so naturally so far! The headmistress pointed out that it was curious as to why that is the case. Even Diana wouldn't have learned everything this quickly!

M/N: Haha! Indeed! I'm so proud of you! Not only are you finding your way with magic, but you also managed to get yourself some really great girls! They all seem so sweet!

Y/N: Th-they are! Without them I...don't know where I would be right now.

M/N: Yes. And I am grateful that they have managed to take good care of you in my absence. I hope they continue to do so!

Y/N: They will.

M/N: Now. What do you want to know? I'll try to provide as much detail as I can.

Y/N: Ok. Let's see.

We both sit down on the bench and I begin to think.

Y/N: You attended this school right?

M/N: I did yes. But I had to drop out because of what was going on in my family.

Y/N: Ok. So you taught yourself the rest?

M/N: No my mother did. She was a powerful witch.

Y/N: She came here too?

M/N: This was a long time ago. I'll tell you what though, she would be thrilled to have seen you grow up to become what you have.

I smile as I remember the few memories I had of my Grandmother. A lovely woman, one that never wished harm on anyone.

No matter how they treated her.

Y/N: Why did he dislike her so much?

M/N: He disliked everything about magic. It would seem though he has seen the light. In his own way of course.

Yeah. Sending people out to try and capture me is his way of harnessing the power of magic!

M/N: Enough about him. I wouldn't trouble yourself with him. Let him play his game. We just need to stay one step ahead.

Y/N: Yeah.

I just hope one day he gets tired and stops this ridiculous pursuit of a power not even the person who wields it understands.

Y/N: Is there any way to get rid of my magic?

M/N: What?!

Y/N: If he wants it so much, then why don't I just get rid of it?

M/N: Y/N. Honey. You have been blessed with this power. Don't let that man have an effect on you!

Y/N: I-I....y-yeah...

I look down at the ground and feel her place a hand on my shoulder.

M/N: Don't worry about him. I know you'll be able to deal with him anyway if he does come after you. I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't come himself. He's too much of a coward to face you in person.

Y/N: We have had conversations. Resulting in me losing my temper to say the least.

M/N: Yes. I am aware. But he wouldn't do it when he is physically there. I think it's a mixture of how powerful you are and also guilt.

Y/N: Guilt?! Ha! You think he feels any guilt for what he did?! Why would he send people to kill me?! Does that sound like he's guilty?!

I stood up in my anger and walked away a little to try and calm down.

M/N: Yeah, you're right. That doesn't sound like he's guilty. I guess there was just a little bit of hope inside of me that he would see all that he had done wrong.

Y/N: Oh he knows what he's done! He just doesn't care! He used you!

M/N: When we first met, I did really love him. We both had a really good relationship.

Y/N: Until I came along?

M/N: He always said he wanted a kid and if you remember, he did enjoy raising you. I don't what changed, he just snapped one day.

Y/N: That's not good enough! A person can't make such a drastic turn! And if I recall I wasn't that bad of a kid!

M/N: No you weren't! I never said that you were! Somethings up with him and I thought I could find it out when working for him. But to no avail.

She sighs and shakes her head.

Y/N: You don't actually think he'll change again one day do you?

M/N: Like I said, a part of me hopes he does.

Y/N: I don't care if he does! Nothing that he can do or say will ever be able to make up for the shit he made me go through!

M/N: I understand.

Y/N: He threatened to kill you as well Mum! How can you say you want to go back to him after that?!

M/N: Sometimes, people do things they don't want to do. But they do it because they are manipulated into doing it.

Y/N: This was all his doing! If it isn't then I'd like to know who did.

M/N: Me and you both. Once we get a good opportunity we can go and do some digging around.

Y/N: Ok that sounds reasonable.

M/N: Is there anything else you want to know honey?

Y/N: No that's it for now. I just kinda wanted to see you.

M/N: Awww sweetie. I really should be here more as well! I was away for a long time!

Y/N: Stay here then! I'm sure they'll find a place for you! You could even become a professor!

M/N: Ahaha! You know that doesn't sound like a bad idea!

I smile and sit back down on the bench. I just really hope that she would take up that offer.

And more importantly, hope that she wasn't being serious about what she said about him.

~

Hannah: What do you guys think about the new Professor?

Diana: We don't know that much about her yet so we can't really have an opinion on them.

Barbara: Y/N? What about you?

Y/N: M-me? O-oh yeah, I don't know. I just wonder what she will teach.

Diana: Is everything alright Y/N?

Y/N: Y-yeah yeah! Fine!

I look away and think about the time I had spent with Mum today. It was nice to be able to be with her again after so long.

Y/N: What would you guys think if my Mum became a professor too?

Diana: It would be interesting to see what she could teach. Also it would be good for you to have a parent close by.

I nod my head and Hannah and Barbara shuffle closer and hug me.

I agreed with Diana.

I did need her here.

[To Be Continued]

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

686K 995 34
Are you looking for great books to read on Wattpad? Well lucky for you, here are a few (maybe a little more than a few) of my recommendations. These...
The Exiles Από EvaA

Φαντασίας

16K 2.1K 44
[WATTYS 2022 Shortlist | Wattpad Editor's Picks July 2023 | 17 x Featured]. A fairy tale inspired by elements of Hindu mythology. Able to weave dream...
432 108 26
𝖤𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗒𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗁𝖺𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗂𝗋 𝗈𝗐𝗇 𝖽𝖾𝖿𝗂𝗇𝗂𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 𝗈𝖿 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾.. " 𝖳𝗈 𝗆𝖾 𝗜𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗛𝗶𝗺 ♥︎ ", 𝗌𝗁𝖾 𝖾𝗑𝖼𝗅𝖺𝗂𝗆𝖾𝖽. "𝖧𝖾...
Historically Inaccurate Από shay

Εφηβική Φαντασία

435K 20.7K 30
WATTPAD ORIGINAL EDITION When her initiation into her college's History Club goes awry, Sol has to come face to face with Ethan-the cute guy whose ho...