๐•๐ˆ๐“๐‘๐ˆ๐Ž๐‹๐ˆ๐‚ โถ

Por AndiBlackbird

โœญ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐‡๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐–๐š๐ซ๐ง๐ž๐ซ-๐‘๐ข๐ฅ๐ž๐ฒ ๐’๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ โœญ The saying 'it runs in the family' was never... Mรกs

โœญ ๐’๐”๐Œ๐Œ๐€๐‘๐˜ โœญ
โœญ ๐Œ๐”๐’๐ˆ๐‚ โœญ
๐Ÿ. โœญ ๐“๐Ž๐‘๐„๐˜ โœญ
๐Ÿ‘. โœญ ๐“๐Ž๐‘๐„๐˜ โœญ
๐Ÿ’. โœญ ๐ƒ๐€๐๐ˆ โœญ
๐Ÿ“. โœญ ๐“๐Ž๐‘๐„๐˜ โœญ
๐Ÿ”. โœญ ๐ƒ๐€๐๐ˆ โœญ
๐Ÿ•. โœญ ๐“๐Ž๐‘๐„๐˜ โœญ
๐Ÿ–. โœญ ๐ƒ๐€๐๐ˆ โœญ
๐Ÿ—. โœญ ๐“๐”๐‚๐Š๐„๐‘ โœญ
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ. โœญ ๐“๐Ž๐‘๐„๐˜ โœญ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. โœญ ๐ƒ๐€๐๐ˆ โœญ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. โœญ ๐“๐Ž๐‘๐„๐˜ โœญ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘. โœญ ๐ƒ๐€๐๐ˆ โœญ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’. โœญ ๐“๐Ž๐‘๐„๐˜ โœญ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“. โœญ ๐๐‘๐Ž๐Ž๐Š๐’ โœญ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”. โœญ ๐“๐Ž๐‘๐„๐˜ โœญ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•. โœญ ๐ƒ๐€๐๐ˆ โœญ
โœญ ๐๐Ž๐’๐“๐Ž๐ โœญ (๐๐จ๐ง๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐‚๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ง๐ญ)
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–. โœญ ๐“๐Ž๐‘๐„๐˜ โœญ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—. โœญ ๐ƒ๐€๐๐ˆ โœญ
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ. โœญ ๐๐‘๐Ž๐Ž๐Š๐’ โœญ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. โœญ ๐ƒ๐€๐๐ˆ โœญ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. โœญ ๐“๐Ž๐‘๐„๐˜ โœญ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘. โœญ ๐๐‘๐Ž๐Ž๐Š๐’ โœญ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’. โœญ ๐ƒ๐€๐๐ˆ โœญ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“. โœญ ๐๐‘๐Ž๐Ž๐Š๐’ โœญ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”. โœญ ๐“๐Ž๐‘๐„๐˜ โœญ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•. โœญ ๐“๐Ž๐‘๐„๐˜ โœญ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–. โœญ ๐๐‘๐Ž๐Ž๐Š๐’ โœญ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—. โœญ ๐Œ๐€๐‹๐˜๐’๐’๐€ โœญ
๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ. โœญ ๐“๐Ž๐‘๐„๐˜ โœญ
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ. โœญ ๐ƒ๐€๐๐ˆ โœญ
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ. โœญ ๐“๐Ž๐‘๐„๐˜ โœญ
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘. โœญ ๐“๐Ž๐‘๐„๐˜ โœญ
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’. โœญ ๐“๐Ž๐‘๐„๐˜ โœญ
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“. โœญ ๐“๐Ž๐‘๐„๐˜ โœญ
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ”. โœญ ๐๐‘๐Ž๐Ž๐Š๐’ โœญ
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ•. โœญ ๐“๐Ž๐‘๐„๐˜ โœญ
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ–. โœญ ๐ƒ๐€๐๐ˆ โœญ
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ—. โœญ ๐“๐Ž๐‘๐„๐˜ โœญ
๐Ÿ’๐ŸŽ. โœญ ๐“๐Ž๐‘๐„๐˜ โœญ
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ. โœญ ๐ƒ๐€๐๐ˆ โœญ
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ. โœญ ๐“๐Ž๐‘๐„๐˜ โœญ
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‘. โœญ ๐๐‘๐Ž๐Ž๐Š๐’ โœญ
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’. โœญ ๐“๐Ž๐‘๐„๐˜ โœญ
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ“. โœญ ๐๐‘๐Ž๐Ž๐Š๐’ โœญ
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ”. โœญ ๐ƒ๐€๐๐ˆ โœญ
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ•. โœญ ๐“๐Ž๐‘๐„๐˜ โœญ
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ–. โœญ ๐๐‘๐Ž๐Ž๐Š๐’ โœญ
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ—. โœญ ๐ƒ๐€๐๐ˆ โœญ
๐Ÿ“๐ŸŽ. โœญ ๐“๐Ž๐‘๐„๐˜ โœญ
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ. โœญ ๐“๐Ž๐‘๐„๐˜ โœญ
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ. โœญ ๐ƒ๐€๐๐ˆ โœญ
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ‘. โœญ ๐๐‘๐Ž๐Ž๐Š๐’ โœญ
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ’. โœญ ๐“๐Ž๐‘๐„๐˜ โœญ
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ“. โœญ ๐ƒ๐€๐๐ˆ โœญ
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ”. โœญ ๐“๐Ž๐‘๐„๐˜ โœญ
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ•. โœญ ๐Œ๐€๐‹๐˜๐’๐’๐€ โœญ
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ–. โœญ ๐“๐Ž๐‘๐„๐˜ โœญ
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ—. โœญ ๐๐‘๐Ž๐Ž๐Š๐’ โœญ
๐Ÿ”๐ŸŽ. โœญ ๐ƒ๐€๐๐ˆ โœญ
๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ. โœญ ๐“๐Ž๐‘๐„๐˜ โœญ
๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ. โœญ ๐“๐Ž๐‘๐„๐˜ โœญ
๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ‘. โœญ ๐ƒ๐€๐๐ˆ โœญ
๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ’. โœญ ๐“๐Ž๐‘๐„๐˜ โœญ
๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ“. โœญ ๐๐‘๐Ž๐Ž๐Š๐’ โœญ
๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ”. โœญ ๐ƒ๐€๐๐ˆ โœญ
๐’๐„๐‘๐ˆ๐„๐’ & ๐€๐‚๐Š๐๐Ž๐–๐‹๐„๐ƒ๐†๐„๐Œ๐„๐๐“๐’

๐Ÿ. โœญ ๐“๐Ž๐‘๐„๐˜ โœญ

1.9K 162 89
Por AndiBlackbird

This is a fucking shit show if I've ever seen one. I've got my boss' traitorous bitch of a side piece's brains splattered on the carpet, a rather jagged cut on my forearm, and a God damn knife sticking out of my leg, buried all the way down to the hilt. Much of how I would've likely been buried inside said traitorous bitch if she wasn't the aforementioned, but I digress.

I test the handle of the blade. "Jesus mother of FUCK!" Don't be a bitch about it, Tor, just pull the fucking thing out. I grip the handle and yank. "Shhhffffuuuummmmmuuuuccckkkk!" And now I'm bleeding— all over the place. Stitches. I'm going to need some serious stitches.

"What the fuck is going on in here?" The brothers, Remy and Ram, ask simultaneously. When they eye the body on the floor they both freeze.

"She was a spy, a snitch. She was working with the people who set off the explosives." They both look extremely confused and I don't blame them because Katya played the part of complete airhead extremely well. "I guess she wasn't as oblivious as we had all pegged her to be."

Ram walks to the body and looks her over, head cocking to the side as he says, "you blew out her kneecap but still shot her in the head." It was a plain statement but it held a question, one that I couldn't afford answering.

"Is that a question on my decision making that I hear, Ram?" He says nothing to that but he looks like he knew that was a line he shouldn't have crossed. "Do you see my leg bleeding all over the damn place? Do you see my arm?" I hold it up showing the long jagged cut. "She deserved the bullet in her head. Fucking the boss like that and then fucking him over— I don't fucking think so. Agelos will be happy I got rid of the bitch." For added effect I spit down on her corpse, much the same way I had once spit in her pussy.

Morbidity and sex. Danger and pussy. This is my life now.

"Agelos would've shot her in the head himself if he was here." I'm thankful Remy added the last part because I know he would've. Maybe not before finding out what she had to say but I couldn't afford that. No. Fucking. Way. Maybe she really was the airhead because she should've known better than to taunt me. No one ever taunts me without seeing a fist or a cocked gun and Katya knew that.

"Have either of you been in contact with him?" I look back and forth between the brothers. "I've been a little fucking busy in here with miss bitch n' snitch so I haven't been able to."

"Affirmative." Remy 's voice solid, firm, like it always is. "I spoke to him before I called you. He's on his way here."

Damn that was fast. Then again, that's what every good crime syndicate needed— their people on top of things. Which I would've been if I hadn't continued to continuously be on top of the brain-splattered woman on the floor.

"He's bringing Tatyana." Ram continued to look over the dead body. "He won't let her out of his sight for the foreseeable future." I nod in agreement. "I think there was a similar hit overseas too. I think they're targeting boss man's family. He has more information and he'll brief us when he gets here."

Tatyana is his wife. A wife that knows what her husband is in to. She'll probably want to spit on Katya's dead body just as I had. She'll do so and then walk directly out of the room without even a backward glance. Cold. Ruthless. Beautiful. She was the perfect wife for a lord of crime and her daughter looked just like her.

"I think they're going after boss man's family." The words play over again in my head and I see one face that, whoever is after the Dedaj family, better not lay a finger on. I chew the inside of my cheek in irritation.

"Any ideas the whereabouts of the family here in the states?" I asked both of them.

"Just the sons." Remy replied.

"Alright." I limp slightly over to the couch, not wanting to show too much interest in that, trying not to show the worry I'm beginning to feel blossom in my chest. "Someone pass me the kit in the closet. I need to stitch this shit up." Remy retrieves it and a bottle of vodka, passing both to me without a word. I crack open the bottle and take a hearty sip before stripping my pants off.

"Didn't know we were getting a free show."

"Enjoy the show, Remy. I know your dick swings both ways." His eyes widen but Ram bursts out laughing.

"Fuck off."

"Hey," I hold my hands up, "nothing wrong with that." Coming from a man who has two dads and a mom, I really feel no particular way about it or what he's into.

I get to work on my leg, cursing every now and again as I do. Ram and Remy leave me with Katya's body as they go down to meet up with the Mr. and Mrs. I blow out a deep breath when I'm finished washing up both wounds, bandaging the one on my arm after. When I hear the door open I know the shit show that's bound to follow.

Just as expected, Tatyana does exactly what I thought she would, but instead of walking away without a word she rounds on Agelos. She's speaking in their language and I can only pick up the gist of what they're talking about. I know one name sticks out to me as they both hiss back and forth to each other about it. The topic of her is a sensitive one but Tatyana is not backing down, nor would it seem like Agelos is.

"She wanted out of the family. I don't know what you want me to do about it, Taty."

"I want you to find her— to protect her. She is our child!" He's tight-lipped, not giving any emotion away and I can see it's driving her mad. "She is our child and you will protect her. I am her mother. Do not ask me not to be that, to stop being that."

"Daniela chose her fate when she walked away from this family." He shoves both of his hands in his pockets then looks to Remy and Ram, "clean this shit up. And you," his dark brown eyes hold mine, "it appears you have quite the story to tell."

✩✩✩

After explaining the events that'd lead up to me shooting Katya in the head, albeit omitting certain details, like the fact that she was about to give me a blow job, Agelos broke the coffee table. He took one of the bar stools from the kitchen and smashed it repetitively into the glass table until it was nothing more than tiny shards and mangled metal.

These people, whoever they were, were after his family. They had attacked us on all fronts and in the process had humiliated him, to say he was furious would be the understatement of the century.

"We fly out first thing tomorrow." I nod in agreement. Now is not the time to question anything, not when the boss is like this—furious and wrathful.

"Would it not be best for Torey to stay behind? He doesn't speak our language, and would be much more useful here overseeing our affairs in the states." Agelos regards Tatyana with a side glance, assessing her words. "Remy and Ram would be more useful to us over there."

"You make a point." He runs his hand through his salt and pepper hair then shoves his hands back in his pocket. "You stay here and get all the intel on this front. You two," he eyes the brothers that'd just entered the room, "you come with me, we've got work do. You," he looks back to me, "get to work on Katya's contacts. Trace her every step."

"Will do." Although I'm sure those footsteps would be dead cold, like her body.

He heads out of the room, strides promising vengeance. The man is cold, lethal, unforgiving. The people who did this would not be long for this world. He would bring them war— we would. Remy and Ram are tailing behind him in much the same manner, guns in hand, before closing the door behind them.

"You and I need to have a conversation." Tatyana walks over to the bar and pulls out two tumbler glasses, pouring a knuckle-length serving of vodka in each. "There's a reason I want you to stay behind. You're a protector, best we've ever had." She lifts the drink, signaling for me to go and join her. "I have a task for you."

I walk over to where she's standing. "A task? One that you can't have Agelos speak with me about?"

She gives me a hard glare. "No. I wouldn't have waited until he left to ask you for this favor if it was something he would approve of."

A favor— one that she can't tell her husband about. Please don't be sexual in nature. For the love of God, please.

"Daniela." Her name was said so simply and yet the complicated feelings inside of me just at the mention of it contradicted it's simpleness. "I need you to find Daniela and make sure she is safe, kept safe for the time we are gone. Well, until this threat is taken care of."

"Daniela can take care of herself." Her eyes turn stone-cold at my dismissal so I amend my statement. "I'm not saying that I won't find her and warn her but you know how your daughter is. You know how she feels about everything." She knows the blowout that'd happened between her and Agelos but she doesn't know the blowout that'd also happened between the two of us as a result. "I'm the last person she's going to want to see, trust me." I throw back the vodka in one drink and then pour myself another.

"She was always very fond of you, Torey." I try not to let on how deeply that connection actually went because she doesn't even know the half of it. "She was pleasant with you and Daniela wasn't pleasant with any of the men." Daniela and I had a much different relationship, that's why. "I need you to do this for me."

"Tatyana, I don't know. Agelos would be furious with me if he found out. You heard him just now." I gesture to the space where the two of them had argued about it.

She lets out a heavy sigh and looks me over with an irritated shake of the head. "I wanted this to be a civil conversation. I was hoping that you would understand where I am coming from, so remember I tried to ask you for a favor but you leave me no choice." She sips her vodka tentatively and then regards me with that cold, beautiful face. "You will find Daniela. You will stay with her, protect her, using whatever means necessary. If she does not want to come then you will make her. If there is one person I believe can bring her home it's you."

"And if I don't?"

She gives me a malicious smile with, "if you don't then I will make sure to tell Agelos that you were fucking his little play thing." She nods to the blood-stained floor. "I'm sure he'll be thrilled to know what the two of you were up to in here tonight. Just the two of you. All alone when you were supposed to be on rounds." She taps her chin thoughtfully. "You say you just happened to be at the right place at the right time? He may believe you but I know otherwise. You know protocol, Torey, and yet you still shot her in the head before interrogating her. Curious indeed."

I polish off my glass. "I'll find her."

"Bring her home. Make her understand."

"I'll do my best." No matter how futile my attempt may be.

A/N:
Happy Thursday!
Sooo what are your thoughts on Dani and Torey's relationship?

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

3.8K 411 11
โœญ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐‡๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐–๐š๐ซ๐ง๐ž๐ซ-๐‘๐ข๐ฅ๐ž๐ฒ ๐’๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ โœญ Betray; to expose one's person to danger or a threat in an intentionally harmful, dec...
200K 4.3K 54
She's a girl with a powerful family. He's a guy who runs his own mafia. So why do they have anything to do with each other? Why does he have to be he...
69.6K 1.4K 21
The Mafia Boss and the Billionaire. After the murder of her parents, Blisse Neves searches the world for the ones responsible, all while keeping the...
179K 2.6K 35
This book contains mature themes throughout. (Smut) 18 year old Ellie is the daughter of a mafia leader, she's innocent and angelic. Her life is ab...